-
Coolbot

1, ting =)
-
Matt_S

lol, MeMe
-
Mert

Khelvaster wrote:Furthermore, you just said you are a member of the fellowship and you are a vanilla townie. You haven't gone and said *which* member of the fellowship you were.
Isn't this exactly what matt said? Now, eljcko may just be scum following matt's laed, but I don't see why you'd believe eljcko over matt.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:47 pm

Post by Talitha »

What did you think of Matt_S's claim, eljcko?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:12 am

Post by eljcko »

Talitha wrote:What did you think of Matt_S's claim, eljcko?
I have trusted Matt being town for most of the game. When I suspected him he did suspicious things that needed to be called out. I am fine with Matt S's claim though, it proved my hunch was right (especially shaka's deleting thing)

Now I know this will probably lead to me copying Matt and following a claim and how convenient it is for me to do that. But me and Matt are on the same boat, we have a lot of the same views on the nameclaim nonsense and other things. I am not pulling the towns leg with my claim.
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Matt_S »

After a while I thought that my unnamed townsmanness was the mod being a bastard. Now the fact that a second person is the same seems to go against most of what's happened. I can't say I believe eljcko's claim, especially when he admits that it is very convenient. At this point I think an eljcko lynch would be the best option.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:55 am

Post by Khelvaster »

eljcko wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
Eljcko wrote:I was against a name claim because it would screw our power roles over. Of course when I tell you this, you don't believe me. Read my first post, I say it will out the power roles. Most had some apprehensions, not all of us are named, so I am nervous that our power roles might get killed. Do you want the power roles killed? (<-- Rhetorical, don't answer.) The reason I am against the claim is because not all of us are named. I might as well claim here. I am a member of the fellowship alligned with the town. I have my vote and win when all threats are gone. I have a feeling this won't work because if someone with a name claims, then 3 vanillas claim, then a power role just got potentially spotted.
Wow...you seem to be more scummy than you have before with this post. Nameclaiming wouldn't out power roles.

Furthermore, you just said you are a member of the fellowship and you are a vanilla townie. You haven't gone and said *which* member of the fellowship you were. This is
exactly
what I was expecting a scum to do and why I advocated nameclaiming in the firstplace.

Vote: Eljcko
I am not named. I am a vanilla generic fellowship member. I thought it would out the power roles because I have no name and that possibly means other people don't have names.
A "generic member of the fellowship" is complete bullshit. I am a named fellowship member. It makes no sense for someone to be in the fellowship, with 9 possible names, and yet be unnamed.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by eljcko »

Khelvaster wrote:
eljcko wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:
Eljcko wrote:I was against a name claim because it would screw our power roles over. Of course when I tell you this, you don't believe me. Read my first post, I say it will out the power roles. Most had some apprehensions, not all of us are named, so I am nervous that our power roles might get killed. Do you want the power roles killed? (<-- Rhetorical, don't answer.) The reason I am against the claim is because not all of us are named. I might as well claim here. I am a member of the fellowship alligned with the town. I have my vote and win when all threats are gone. I have a feeling this won't work because if someone with a name claims, then 3 vanillas claim, then a power role just got potentially spotted.
Wow...you seem to be more scummy than you have before with this post. Nameclaiming wouldn't out power roles.

Furthermore, you just said you are a member of the fellowship and you are a vanilla townie. You haven't gone and said *which* member of the fellowship you were. This is
exactly
what I was expecting a scum to do and why I advocated nameclaiming in the firstplace.

Vote: Eljcko
I am not named. I am a vanilla generic fellowship member. I thought it would out the power roles because I have no name and that possibly means other people don't have names.
A "generic member of the fellowship" is complete bullshit. I am a named fellowship member. It makes no sense for someone to be in the fellowship, with 9 possible names, and yet be unnamed.
Let's try this again. I do not have a name. I did not get any sort of specific name. I am a member of the fellowship.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by shaka!! »

I'm setting a 2 week deadline. This day is almost in its 3rd month. You have until the midnight of March 31st to organize a lynch. The person with the most votes on them by the deadline will be the days lynch.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:43 am

Post by massive »

Yeah, I get the feeling that eljcko is just repeating what Matt_S has been saying, even though it makes no sense thematically -- remember, we were just going to have a conversation about "unnamed in the fellowship" with Matt_S before the mod proved him town.

I'm content with my vote.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

HoS: Massive

The mod "proved" that Matt_S is town, huh?

Anyway, not all town is fellowship. With Eljicko saying he is a member of a fellowship but not having a name, he's screwing around with us. Unnamed townie, sure. Unnamed fellowship, not happening.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Check out the vote count, mod - you've got two eljckos in here.

Fixed
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Post by Talitha »

I think eljcko is being too reticent here to be a townie.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by ting =) »

Sorry for the long no post. I've been trying to find time for a proper reread. I'll post tomorrow.
destructor
destructor
Mafia Scum
destructor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:12 am

Post by destructor »

eljcko's nameless townie claim seems completely inconsistent with his suspicious of Matt_S earlier in the game. His suspicious actually seemed to
increase
after Matt's claim. I was getting cold feet earlier, but in light of his claim I'd be content with this lynch.

We've got a while before deadline, though. I wouldn't mind using that time to have another thorough reread. Just in case, y'know. What's that? Like reread number three? LOL. There's something about this game that makes hard reading. =/
.::][:::::][:::::][:::::][::.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:48 am

Post by CoolBot »

Khelvaster wrote:Unnamed townie, sure. Unnamed fellowship, not happening.
matt claimed unnamed fellowship. He quoted his pm and it said that. The mod then deleted his post for quoting the mod. So we know, beyond any reasonable doubt, that unnamed fellowship exist.

That said, I am leaning towards eljcko making up a claim he knows is in the game. His earlier posts look like he was trying to prepare a claim outside the fellowship, but now that he knows there's unnamed in the fellowship, he's going with that. His idea that matt's claim might've been a safe claim given to scum seems rather suspect if he has the same exact thing.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:25 am

Post by massive »

Khelvaster wrote:The mod "proved" that Matt_S is town, huh?
What Coolbot said. But I will take your, uh, HAND OF SUSPICION! ;-)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Matt_S »

I prefer the phrase "lightly paraphrased" since it wasn't really a direct quote. However, I'll say this: I could have quoted my safeclaim. It doesn't really prove I'm town. But yeah, I claimed unnamed fellowship townsman.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

I didn't read that post, since the mod deleted it. It would be ethical play, in fact, to just ignore that post.

Even so, Eljcko is, without a doubt, today's lynch. I don't see discussion moving anywhere, and I really dislike the way he repeated what you said. He probably thinks that's a safeclaim or something
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

It's like a vanilla townie claim, but slightly more dubious.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by shaka!! »

CoolBot wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:Unnamed townie, sure. Unnamed fellowship, not happening.
matt claimed unnamed fellowship. He quoted his pm and it said that. The mod then deleted his post for quoting the mod. So we know, beyond any reasonable doubt, that unnamed fellowship exist.
If he quoted me he'd have broken the rules and would've been mod killed.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:18 am

Post by ting =) »

I'm still keeping my vote on eljcko; I don't buy his claim for the reasons everyone's already stated. After rereading through the game, there are
lots
of instances where his current defense and his earlier posts don't match up, but I'd rather not post them and make long walls of text especially since there's no need since he's still the imminent lynch.

After my reread, I decided that the people I think are most likely to be scum are coolbot, imat, massive. I'm not sure yet how to arrange them until we find out new stuff come day 2.

Just out of curiousity, who does everyone think is most likely to be scum? Besides the people we're currently voting for.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:48 am

Post by massive »

shaka!! wrote:If he quoted me he'd have broken the rules and would've been mod killed.
If he DIDN'T quote you, you shouldn't have deleted his post.

In an unrelated note: Seriously, how many more people do we need to show up in-thread and say they're still voting for eljcko? Is everyone else just content to wait for deadline? I really hate this waiting.
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:16 am

Post by CoolBot »

Me too, and nothing more seems likely to happen. Therefore,
unvote: Qman
vote: eljcko
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Imat »

For reference in day 2: Shaka says Matt didn't quote him. This doesn't confirm Matt as either side, since he did paraphrase but he may have been able to get at the jist of the Town PM with his post, making him either Town or Scum. Again, Shaka's deletion does NOT confirm him either way.

Also for reference day 2: Ting, why do you find us three the most suspicious?

And finally, in case of NK: I'm still looking at Talitha with suspicion. I made a case against her, it was, admittedly, very weak, but there are still some play style things I've noticed. Mostly, I can't really find much in the way of Scum Hunting from her.
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by shaka!! »

"Go!"

"So uhh, whats your name?"
"I don't got one."
"Oh, ok."
"Erm, me neither!"
"Lynch him!"

eljcko,
Townsman,
lynched day 1

You have until March 27th (10 pm) to hand in all night actions.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by shaka!! »

"Hey, who ain't here!?"
"Uhmm.."
"Crazy vlad!"
crazy_vlad,
Serial Killler
, killed night 1

"Who else??"
"Oh! Talitha ain't here either!"
"Or Coolbot!"
Talitha,
Cop,
killed night 1

Coolbot,
Mafia Godfather,
killed night 1

Go!
Last edited by shaka!! on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”