Food Fight Mafia - WHO OWNS THE SCHOOL???

TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by TheHermit »

Because it seems scumhunting is over for the day,
j'attaque
!

Throw croissant at Yamahako
Hurl tartine au nutella at Yamahako
Open apricot nectar drink and take a sip before pitching it at Yamahako
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Yamahako »

Make sure, town, that you don't let me die in vain.
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by Holy »

Yamahako wrote:Holy's claim is the most suspect. I can't find a way that her "title" could be associated with a role in this game. The only other Vanilla we've had - had Vanilla in their title (first townie killed). Since my "ability" seems to be taking extra damage from food - I'd assume that she's faking her title to try and fit in, but from a design standpoint, I can't come up with a logical correlation between "Sweetheart Kid" and any actual role or school position. It also doesn't have any correlation with her food.
Right.., But these words came from scum, huh! >.>
TheHermit
TheHermit
Goon
TheHermit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:23 am

Post by TheHermit »

Too bad about getting lynched, but hey, no hard feelings, right? Happy Scumday Yamahako!
Félicitations
!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Image
erm may i politely ask, what the hell is going on?
Yama apparently does have food that does something, so why is he being pelted? 0.o

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

You fools!!! I am so angry!!! Look at what you've done. Poor
Karina A. Carpenteria
, aka
Yamahako
, was once only skin and bones, and now... now she is skin an bones covered with gravy! Hell, she looks like a dumpster full of leftovers from the all-you-can-eat buffet at the end of the week.

And you KNEW how she felt about food. Poor, poor
student
. Shame on you all!

Next lunch March 20, 9:00. And I hope your parents will pull your ears out of their sockets when you get home.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:54 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Your attention please.

More depressing news.

Holy(repl. JordanA24)
, aka
Frances Bean Counter
was found bashed in the head. We all know how much she loved accounting, who knew she was just one of the students? She's pretty dizzy from the hit, and she found this morning that her columns weren't adding up to the rows, so she's gotten a medical discharge.

The Hermit
, aka
Manon St-Honoré
has left us in less glorious circumstances. She was expelled for failing the jogging challenge in gym class yesterday.

Manon has a message for you all.

Bon appétit!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 am

Post by Korlash »

... Ok speculation about some specail ability the gym teacher had aside, why is BM still alive?

We are looking for a soup scum GF who bashes people on the head... and the claim of "lunch lady" gets past us?!?!?! O.o I blame myself for being dumb...

Still... My investigation of Holy is moot now so... Eh...

I shall now go cry over the possibility of two remaining scum... T_T
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Gorgon »

To whom it may concern:

I'm on holiday, and have much less access to the Internets than I anticipated. I cannot say for sure when activity will be back to normal, except it will be on Monday at the latest.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:... Ok speculation about some specail ability the gym teacher had aside, why is BM still alive?
rofl. I loved this quote. A sensible response would be, Why are YOU still alive?? :shock:

Korlash wrote:We are looking for a soup scum GF who bashes people on the head... and the claim of "lunch lady" gets past us?!?!?! O.o I blame myself for being dumb...
Yeh you are being dumb. Check the kills for Night 4, dummy. The head bashing kill is separate to the scolding kill. Also, Skruffs was town ftr. -.-
Korlash wrote: Still... My investigation of Holy is moot now so... Eh...
You wasted your investigation again? Why am i not surprised...
Korlash wrote: I shall now go cry over the possibility of two remaining scum... T_T
Yeh you do that. Let the big boys deal with the scumhunting.
Yesterday was ridiculous. Not only did we mislynch, but you all did it in such a scummy way, that its not making it easy to differentiate between you. I think we must have 2 scum left at the very least. In fact, its possible that all 3 of you are scum. We know we have at least 1 more soup scum (due to the title 'goon'), 1 more admin scum (the expelled kill), and the mysterious head-bashing kill.
If we think we have 3 scum, the best plan is to lynch 1 today, and hope that the other 2 kill each other. Of course, this plan works on the assumption that all of you are scum. If, on the other hand, we have 2 scum out of our 4 remaining players (im not sure how, but i refuse to believe we are in so much trouble at this time), we should No-Lynch, because if we lynch scum today, we would lose automatically.

I'm going to look and see of the 3 of you, who looked worst yesterday.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:rofl. I loved this quote. A sensible response would be, Why are YOU still alive??
Probably because you were planning on making me the mislynch today... too bad for you your possibly not the only scum left... lol...

BM wrote:Yeh you are being dumb. Check the kills for Night 4, dummy. The head bashing kill is separate to the scolding kill. Also, Skruffs was town ftr. -.-
Seeing as how the scoulding kill didnt happen last night but the bashing did, and the proof that a soup scum member is still in the game means that it is very likely that that is a flavor of their kill. Scolding could be anything, coffee for instance which would fit perfectly in a school.

Lastly... who the hell was talking abotu Skruffs... What a bad strawman... I thought you were better then this.. man... you phail...

BM wrote:You wasted your investigation again? Why am i not surprised...
I didn't waste crap. I stupidly followed the advice of a proven town that coriladed with my own suspicions without thinking that the scum would do the same. Nice try scumz...
BM wrote:Let the big boys deal with the scumhunting.
Oh look who thinks he's a big boy... ohhh... so cute!... Whydon't you go play in the corner with your legos...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by Holy »

Bah! Picking the innocent ;_;
Cruel scum.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:07 am

Post by Korlash »

yes... scum are cruel... ;_;

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:rofl. I loved this quote. A sensible response would be, Why are YOU still alive??
Probably because you were planning on making me the mislynch today... too bad for you your possibly not the only scum left... lol...
Lol yeh, because ive thrown all my food at you already, and come out of the gates firing. [/sarcasm] Get a grip kid. I havent even thrown anything at you, despite making 2 incredibly scummy posts. Also, was that last comment a claim? :P
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Yeh you are being dumb. Check the kills for Night 4, dummy. The head bashing kill is separate to the scolding kill. Also, Skruffs was town ftr. -.-
Seeing as how the scoulding kill didnt happen last night but the bashing did, and the proof that a soup scum member is still in the game means that it is very likely that that is a flavor of their kill. Scolding could be anything, coffee for instance which would fit perfectly in a school.
Ok, thats better. Who claimed to have coffee? If we have a Vig, that seriously increases our chances here.
Korlash wrote: Lastly... who the hell was talking abotu Skruffs... What a bad strawman... I thought you were better then this.. man... you phail...
YOU TALKED ABOUT SKRUFFS. He's dead, and you appear to be trying to push a lynch on him. He was town, and you just slipped up BIG STYLE with that 'lunch lady' comment.
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:You wasted your investigation again? Why am i not surprised...
I didn't waste crap. I stupidly followed the advice of a proven town that coriladed with my own suspicions without thinking that the scum would do the same. Nice try scumz...
Proven town? this wouldnt be Yama would it? The guy you encouraged everyone to pile on yesterday? :roll:

Oh and 1 more thing. Why do you keep referring to me as scum, yet you havent thrown any food at me? lol
I hope you arent looking for a repeat of yesterday-you setting up a confirmed innocent to be lynched using propaganda?
You protest too much, my friend. :lol:
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Let the big boys deal with the scumhunting.
Oh look who thinks he's a big boy... ohhh... so cute!... Whydon't you go play in the corner with your legs...
lolwut? :lol:

Mod, please
Prod Mneme and Gorgon

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:34 am

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:Lol yeh, because ive thrown all my food at you already, and come out of the gates firing. [/sarcasm] Get a grip kid. I havent even thrown anything at you, despite making 2 incredibly scummy posts. Also, was that last comment a claim?
yeah because I totally said you threw food at me... Honestly... why all the hostility? :P

BM wrote:Ok, thats better. Who claimed to have coffee? If we have a Vig, that seriously increases our chances here.
I think Yama calimed to have coffee... but that doesn't help us... I'd rather not talk about vigs thank you very much least you get a chance to NK them or something like that.

BM wrote:YOU TALKED ABOUT SKRUFFS. He's dead, and you appear to be trying to push a lynch on him. He was town, and you just slipped up BIG STYLE with that 'lunch lady' comment.
Totally forgot your the librarian... *rolls eyes* well I'm back to the drawing board... *throws clipboard over shoulder*

Ok heres my new theory... Gorgon is actually an alien sent to starve the human race so he starts this food fight...

BM wrote:Proven town? this wouldnt be Yama would it? The guy you encouraged everyone to pile on yesterday?
Who is now proven town... what part of this don't you understand... wheres that clipboard... <.<
BM wrote:Oh and 1 more thing. Why do you keep referring to me as scum, yet you havent thrown any food at me? lol
I hope you arent looking for a repeat of yesterday-you setting up a confirmed innocent to be lynched using propaganda?
You protest too much, my friend.
Now now scum... Yesterday was in part due to a deadline set, hardly anything to do with me. I mean should you have pushed another person perhaps the situation would be different. And who's a confirmed innocent? You? me? Gorgon? Honestly man... are you trying to say Mneme is the only possible lynch simply cause he is the only non-confirmed innocent? :P
BM wrote:lolwut?
Totally meant "legos"... that sounds cute and innocent... the way it came out sounds.. um... weird...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:42 am

Post by Korlash »

I know I said I don't want to talk about Vig's and the possibility of that but... Could expalin both Skruff's and Holy's death... Just saying...

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Lol yeh, because ive thrown all my food at you already, and come out of the gates firing. [/sarcasm] Get a grip kid. I havent even thrown anything at you, despite making 2 incredibly scummy posts. Also, was that last comment a claim?
yeah because I totally said you threw food at me... Honestly... why all the hostility? :P
well, you were the one accusing me of being scum who is trying to make a mislynch outta you. Tbh, if you are town, you are doing a pretty good job of that yourself. ;)
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Ok, thats better. Who claimed to have coffee? If we have a Vig, that seriously increases our chances here.
I think Yama calimed to have coffee... but that doesn't help us... I'd rather not talk about vigs thank you very much least you get a chance to NK them or something like that.
ROFL. Did you not read my comments about propaganda? The only coffee that im concerned about, is the coffee i keep spilling on myself when i read your comments. :D
Why would you not want to talk about a Vig. If we can get a confirmed innocent, why is that a bad thing?
Stop chasing shadows and be serious. You said we have a Vig, so where is he, Sherlock? :roll:
You are stinking of Soup-Scum atm. What better power for them to have in a 2 man scumgroup, than a mafia mason?
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:YOU TALKED ABOUT SKRUFFS. He's dead, and you appear to be trying to push a lynch on him. He was town, and you just slipped up BIG STYLE with that 'lunch lady' comment.
Totally forgot your the librarian... *rolls eyes* well I'm back to the drawing board... *throws clipboard over shoulder*
At least you can admit your mistakes. Still doesnt mean im going to forget how quickly you were going to follow the weakest of reasonings though. :o
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Proven town? this wouldnt be Yama would it? The guy you encouraged everyone to pile on yesterday?
Who is now proven town... what part of this don't you understand... wheres that clipboard... <.<
My my, you sure adapt quickly dontcha? Just because Yama is proven town, doesnt mean he is right. Just like your mason buddy was confirmed town, and you didnt listen to everything he said. Oh but wait, you werent confirmed town were you? The mason affiliation was unconfirmed. So, you arent really confirmed atall, are you? :)
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Oh and 1 more thing. Why do you keep referring to me as scum, yet you havent thrown any food at me? lol
You protest too much, my friend.
Now now scum... Yesterday was in part due to a deadline set, hardly anything to do with me.
You're doing it again! Is it a Post Restriction or Tourettes? :roll:
I'll hook out your comment in a sec, just for the benefit of the other 2.

Korlash wrote: I mean should you have pushed another person perhaps the situation would be different. And who's a confirmed innocent? You? me? Gorgon? Honestly man... are you trying to say Mneme is the only possible lynch simply cause he is the only non-confirmed innocent? :P
Thats a good point. Your claim cannot POSSIBLY be accurate, as if it was, Mneme would be the only possible scum left, and we know we have at LEAST 2 scum remaining.
HoS: Korlash

BM wrote:lolwut?
Totally meant "legos"... that sounds cute and innocent... the way it came out sounds.. um... weird...[/quote]

yup. sure does. rofl!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:You said we have a Vig, so where is he, Sherlock?
If I remember correctly... You were the first one to mentiont he term, word, phrase, or anythign similar to "vig"... Of course im almsot always wrong but I don't remember saying we have a vig...
BM wrote:You are stinking of Soup-Scum atm. What better power for them to have in a 2 man scumgroup, than a mafia mason?
A GF? :P
BM wrote:So, you arent really confirmed atall, are you?
More confirmed then you.... I had two other people "confrim my role" by admiting they were my mafia partner with the same ability I had and came up town. And I am one of the people "confirming" your innocents. So in all manner of speaking... Yeah... I think I am the most confirmed.

BM wrote:Thats a good point. Your claim cannot POSSIBLY be accurate, as if it was, Mneme would be the only possible scum left, and we know we have at LEAST 2 scum remaining. HoS: Korlash
I'm hoping this is a joke... cause you cannot be as stupid as me... the law of symetry and balance means that it is very likely a GF remains. So how can my claim not be accurate?

Secondly: What happened to vig? No proof of two scum left, so all in all this statement can only be descirbed as something I would say... I'm rubbing off on you aren't I? <3

^^ Korlash out...

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:You said we have a Vig, so where is he, Sherlock?
If I remember correctly... You were the first one to mentiont he term, word, phrase, or anythign similar to "vig"... Of course im almsot always wrong but I don't remember saying we have a vig...
You said that the scolding kill wasnt the soup scumbags. It couldnt have been anyone else other than a vig, can it?
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:You are stinking of Soup-Scum atm. What better power for them to have in a 2 man scumgroup, than a mafia mason?
A GF? :P
i havent eliminated that as a possibility either, dont worry.
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:So, you arent really confirmed atall, are you?
More confirmed then you.... I had two other people "confrim my role"
by admiting they were my mafia partner
with the same ability I had and came up town. And I am one of the people "confirming" your innocents. So in all manner of speaking... Yeah... I think I am the most confirmed.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

You DID just claim scum!!!! :P
And ftr, your mason team claimed you were an unconfirmed mason. Not necessarily town. In fact, with an UNCONFIRMED AFFILIATION mason trio, it seems unlikely that all are town.
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Thats a good point. Your claim cannot POSSIBLY be accurate, as if it was, Mneme would be the only possible scum left, and we know we have at LEAST 2 scum remaining. HoS: Korlash
I'm hoping this is a joke... cause you cannot be as stupid as me... the law of symetry and balance means that it is very likely a GF remains. So how can my claim not be accurate?
Good point. But still, assuming we only have 1 GF maximum, why have you not thrown your food at Mneme yet. After all, in your eyes, she is confirmed scum, no?
Korlash wrote: Secondly: What happened to vig? No proof of two scum left, so all in all this statement can only be descirbed as something I would say...
Umm, in addition to the expulsion, we have the dubious identity kills of 'headbashing' and 'scolding'. Thats 3 kills unaccounted for. assuming 1 of them is a Vig, we have 2 scum left still.
Korlash wrote: I'm rubbing off on you aren't I? <3

^^ Korlash out...
I know i'm sexy, but thats a ridiculous thing to say.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by mneme »

Ohayo gozaimasu!

Well, not really good...

My first assumption is that you're all scum...but if that were true (2 soup scum & 1 admin scum left), we'd not have a morning...except.

Hmm. Ok, I think I know what is going on.
Did I say too much?
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:You said that the scolding kill wasnt the soup scumbags. It couldnt have been anyone else other than a vig, can it?
I said it is possible the bashing is from the soup scum and that the scouldign "could be anything" In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the flavor of the kill was linked to the person that did the kill and not the group itself. Such as it's scoulding if the goon kills but bashing if the gf kills. (Example of course)
BM wrote:You DID just claim scum!!!!
And ftr, your mason team claimed you were an unconfirmed mason. Not necessarily town. In fact, with an UNCONFIRMED AFFILIATION mason trio, it seems unlikely that all are town.
*sigh* I meant mason... I really need to preview my dang posts...

and as far as confirmed go I still have two people that admited they were told I was their partner. They both came up the thing they (and myself) claimed. So I would hope that at least gives little doubt about my role. All that is in doubt is my affiliation. That same goes for you. I mean the GF thing does make most investigations moot. Plus if you hoestly don't believe me then my investigation on you is worthless. ehh I think endgame no one is totally confirmed...
BM wrote:Good point. But still, assuming we only have 1 GF maximum, why have you not thrown your food at Mneme yet. After all, in your eyes, she is confirmed scum, no?
While I am totally stupid and an idiot, I'm not stupid or an idiot!!! I would never toss food at a time like this without a lot of disscussion, plus I have already told you the law of symetry/balance is in effect here. So I cannot possible assume on GF maximum.

Again, as of right now, I don't see anyone as confired except myself...
BM wrote:Umm, in addition to the expulsion, we have the dubious identity kills of 'headbashing' and 'scolding'. Thats 3 kills unaccounted for. assuming 1 of them is a Vig, we have 2 scum left still.
first off we have a total of 3 scum groups revealed, so we could assign all the kills to the groups which would eliminate the whole vig possibility. Then again after Night 2 I'm more tempted to believe the flavor changes every night whether the scum can pick what they do or it is random. But i want to go over the kills again soon and work out this theory of mine into something I can defend... <.< *grab new clipboard*

BM wrote:I know i'm sexy, but thats a ridiculous thing to say.
Rowl... :wink:

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Korlash »

Mneme wrote:Hmm. Ok, I think I know what is going on.
'

And that would be....?!?!?!

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:You said that the scolding kill wasnt the soup scumbags. It couldnt have been anyone else other than a vig, can it?
I said it is possible the bashing is from the soup scum and that the scouldign "could be anything" In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the flavor of the kill was linked to the person that did the kill and not the group itself. Such as it's scoulding if the goon kills but bashing if the gf kills. (Example of course)
What about the night when both Scolding and Headbashing occurred? :roll:
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:You DID just claim scum!!!!
*sigh* I meant mason... I really need to preview my dang posts...

and as far as confirmed go I still have two people that admited they were told I was their partner. They both came up the thing they (and myself) claimed. So I would hope that at least gives little doubt about my role. All that is in doubt is my affiliation. That same goes for you. I mean the GF thing does make most investigations moot. Plus if you hoestly don't believe me then my investigation on you is worthless. ehh I think endgame no one is totally confirmed...
I agree with this.
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Good point. But still, assuming we only have 1 GF maximum, why have you not thrown your food at Mneme yet. After all, in your eyes, she is confirmed scum, no?
While I am totally stupid and an idiot, I'm not stupid or an idiot!!! I would never toss food at a time like this without a lot of disscussion, plus I have already told you the law of symetry/balance is in effect here. So I cannot possible assume on GF maximum.

Again, as of right now, I don't see anyone as confired except myself...
Well theres a surprise! :lol:
Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:Umm, in addition to the expulsion, we have the dubious identity kills of 'headbashing' and 'scolding'. Thats 3 kills unaccounted for. assuming 1 of them is a Vig, we have 2 scum left still.
first off we have a total of 3 scum groups revealed, so we could assign all the kills to the groups which would eliminate the whole vig possibility. Then again after Night 2 I'm more tempted to believe the flavor changes every night whether the scum can pick what they do or it is random. But i want to go over the kills again soon and work out this theory of mine into something I can defend... <.< *grab new clipboard*
I dont think this is true. But ill wait to see your notes before i jump on it.

Korlash wrote:
BM wrote:I know i'm sexy, but thats a ridiculous thing to say.
Rowl... :wink:
rofl

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Korlash »

BM wrote:What about the night when both Scolding and Headbashing occurred?
Dude i said it was simply an example to help illistrate what I meant.

I've also been toying around with the possibility that the soup scum and the admin scum are trio groups. (To help explain the expelled kill) That of course means that all of you are scum and that in order for anyone other then soup scum to win we will have to lynch soup scum... Unfortunitly the theory that this is based on, That kills are assigned to the scum groups, kinda kills it. Looking at night two bashing and scoulding, both of which would have to be the soup scum in order for both soup scum and admin scum to have killed last night is impossible... Plus there were two head bashings... so... yeah... wtf!

this flavor thing is killing me... litterally lol ><

mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:06 am

Post by mneme »

Sumimasen deshita, but since you're all scum, I have no interest in giving up my ideas on why the game isn't over yet. They don't really matter, anyway -- the point is that we have 3 scum left, so you're all scum, and it's very important that we lynch one of the two Admin scum. I've got a 50% shot at this, and the two players most closely linked are Korlash/BM due to Korlash's investigation "clearing" BM.

Of the two, BM's more likely to be scum in the unlikely case that I'm wrong and we magically have two scum left. Of course, if there are only two remaining scum lynching scum dooms the town (probably), but I think the odds are with the "three scum" possiblity...

Anyone wanna claim "soup scum" and make things easier?
Did I say too much?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”