LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

/confirm
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

neko2086 wrote:
Mitzef wrote: The mafia will (almost certainly) have a code for when they are "daykilling".
Yes, but they could also make up a fake code to lead the town to draw incorrect conclusions and connections, so I'd be careful when searching for such things.
This is silliness. To a certain extent, it would be helpful to crack the code so we know who the mafia intend to kill, but all we would really have to do is
identify
a code, real or fake. It doesn' t matter if that scum player actually intends to kill the person indicated in the code. What matters is that they used a code to indicate a kill and are therefore scum and should be lynched.

SK driven lynches should help, but a major concern should be preventing the scum from placing a desperate kill before they are lynched. Don't hover around L-1, L-2. Don't give conditions for a lynch or threats that make a lynch seem inevitable. The ideal would be to actually
lynch
the scum, not to let them go down shooting.
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
And finally, unlike most games you should never claim, ever, and it would be useles as masons would claim town, mafia would claim town and serial killer would claim town...
Way to state the obvious Max Goof!

Vote: Max

Unhelpfully scummy as always.
As always = meta?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Whoops, I misthought that whole scumcode thing; didn't realize that circumstances where a scumcode would be applied would pretty much dictate that a scum is on the chopping block anyway. Though I would agree with Guardian that neko's suggestion of a fake code seems like scum laying the seed of doubt should their code ever be discovered.

I am honestly baffled by farside's post. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gist was "Its scummy to vote a player without immediately posting your reasons beacause if you don't you can steal other people's reasons or make up bad ones." That's reasonable... I guess, and I can kind of see how it could be applicable to a vote on Albert, but Albert has since justified his ass off with reasonable analysis. Sarcastro and Samruc still have yet to even explain their votes (I recognize the whole trap thing, but refusing to reveal reasons for votes still ticks me off) wouldn't that make them scummier?
Show

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”