mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Right well, the bad new is I am going to claim.
The even more bad news, for me, is that i am avanilla townie. Not a cop. So you prob dont lose too much by losing me.

The worst news of all is that no one believes me *pathetic sobbing*

Hey ho. Good luck town. Its been fun.

If i've learned anything, its not to post-i was doing ok until i opened my mouth. Now i see why pople submarine.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
darkdude
darkdude
Mafia Scum
darkdude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by darkdude »

You say I've been diverting all the town's attention to you. That's not even what's happening since mozsuggs here is managing to grab the spotlight all by himself.

Um excuse me I believe that he became a major suspect AFTER he posted a self claimed "random bandwagon vote". Which was in turn after my last post.

As for the other comment on how my posts seem calculated, all I can say is :D
I never saw it that way.

Do you want us to write on impulse or something?
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by YvonneSeer »

darkdude wrote:
You say I've been diverting all the town's attention to you. That's not even what's happening since mozsuggs here is managing to grab the spotlight all by himself.

Um excuse me I believe that he became a major suspect AFTER he posted a self claimed "random bandwagon vote". Which was in turn after my last post.

As for the other comment on how my posts seem calculated, all I can say is :D
I never saw it that way.

Do you want us to write on impulse or something?
I'd say his first step to fame started in Post 95 after my original case against you in Post 94, so it's around the same time. Which still does not explain this:
And why do you not want other players to read you? Do you want to stay in the shadows, throw in a vote or two and remain unnoticed throughout the game? Because that's what a scum would do.
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by YvonneSeer »

EBWOP: No, I'm not asking you to be impulsive, I'm asking you to explain your actions.
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

mozsuggs wrote:Just trying to help you. if you werent so agressive, you would win more arguments-basic rules of sophistry and debating-no one likes the kid who tries to throw his weight around-he normally ends up on the floor.
I appear to be winning this argument, so it doesn't work that badly, eh? Although the main reason I'm winning this argument is because I'm so right that nobody could ever lose it from my side...
vikingfan wrote:I agree 100% with what Yvonne says about not letting newb behavior slide just because it's newb.
Mm. Maybe my gut reads are writing off newb behavior as "newb town" without considering the "newb scum" possibility.
mozsuggs wrote:The even more bad news, for me, is that i am avanilla townie. Not a cop. So you prob dont lose too much by losing me.

Vanilla claim equals not convincing. Maybe people would believe you if you didn't do things like bandwagon for the sake of bandwaggoning.
mozsuggs wrote:If i've learned anything, its not to post-i was doing ok until i opened my mouth. Now i see why pople submarine.
Please, don't let that be the lesson you take away from this game. Once you become a better player, this won't be an issue.

Unvote
. I'm feeling really ambivolent toward the mozsuggs wagon, I've been reading him as newb town for a while now but, as I said, I think I've been attributing all newb behavior as newb town. The votes are gathering and I need to think about this.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Crub »

Eighth Vote Count of Day 1

mozsuggs (4):
Akonas, vikingfan, QuantumFruit, windkirby
darkdude (2):
YvonneSeer, zeddicus
zeddicus (2):
thevampireofdusseldorf, Talitha
QuantumFruit (1):
Pink Puppy
YvonneSeer (1):
darkdude

Not Voting (2):
mozsuggs, Cephrir

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Moo?
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:53 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Cephrir wrote:
mozsuggs wrote:Just trying to help you. if you werent so agressive, you would win more arguments-basic rules of sophistry and debating-no one likes the kid who tries to throw his weight around-he normally ends up on the floor.
I appear to be winning this argument, so it doesn't work that badly, eh? Although the main reason I'm winning this argument is because I'm so right that nobody could ever lose it from my side...
vikingfan wrote:I agree 100% with what Yvonne says about not letting newb behavior slide just because it's newb.
Mm. Maybe my gut reads are writing off newb behavior as "newb town" without considering the "newb scum" possibility.
mozsuggs wrote:The even more bad news, for me, is that i am avanilla townie. Not a cop. So you prob dont lose too much by losing me.

Vanilla claim equals not convincing. Maybe people would believe you if you didn't do things like bandwagon for the sake of bandwaggoning.
mozsuggs wrote:If i've learned anything, its not to post-i was doing ok until i opened my mouth. Now i see why pople submarine.
Please, don't let that be the lesson you take away from this game. Once you become a better player, this won't be an issue.

Unvote
. I'm feeling really ambivolent toward the mozsuggs wagon, I've been reading him as newb town for a while now but, as I said, I think I've been attributing all newb behavior as newb town. The votes are gathering and I need to think about this.
AS i ma town, your entire argument was wrong.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

"Vanilla claim not convincing" :lol:

Next time I'll ask for a more convincing role shall I?!
"Reasonably Large Cock".
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

Nice tag moz, Im sorry if you find this game a bit slow people a bit mean and whatever else, my last post was a comment (rather witty imo and sadly no one noticed it) to try and spur you into some action and wow it worked a treat.
I think you still need to learn a lot about this game as you have made numerous mistakes weather you are town or scum, im not to sure at this stage what is more likely.

All this action yay. I have to go out now will post again later today.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

no worries i have been loving the cut and thrust. think i was a bit naive in thinking just cos i was innocent, people would see that in the posts.
i'll be less spontaneous in future.

its been a laugh though, cheers guys, no hard feelings i hope.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:00 pm

Post by vikingfan »

giving up already?
zeddicus
zeddicus
Townie
zeddicus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by zeddicus »

Cephrir wrote:What, have you read, like, every game ever? o_O
you have NO IDEA how much that just made me laugh. I read Choose lately, and heard about the Now a Ranger thing somewhere else. I happened to read some games before joining the site, then read a lot more after joining.
mozsuggs wrote: And in a weird way, i almost want to get lynched now, just so people can see how wrong and inept you are.
defeatist attitude, not good for town
mozsuggs wrote:No, my entire line of logic is "Fuck off, I'm innocent".
which isn't really logic at all.
mozsuggs wrote:you are giving scum a huge advantage.
how so? by pressuring someone?
mozsuggs wrote:Right well, the bad new is I am going to claim.
with nobody asking for a claim? usually one waits until lynch -1. (from what i have read at least)
mozsuggs wrote:that i am avanilla townie
this isn't really that convincing, and it leaves two options if we lynch you now
1) we lynch scum
2) we avoid lynching/exposing a power role
mozsuggs wrote:AS i ma town, your entire argument was wrong.
unless you can prove this, then you have nothing.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

zedd, i dont think you've been following. i made numerous attempts to defend my position, in numerous ways, but when i got minus 2 from a lynhc i thought i'd claim.
Sadly for me, i am a vanilla townie, so you are right i have nothing.
But i have just been in a game where a vanilla townie lied and made up some balls about a cop or something. He was found out, and lynched cos he lied.
So i thought i would play the honesty card.

Its funny really-everyone has disected my arguments, often quite logically, and yet you are still going to get the wrong guy-good for scum, bad for town.

Hence why i got to my (as you say, not very logical) "Fuck off, I'm innocent"-cos thats all it boils down to, in the end.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

vikingfan wrote:giving up already?
Giving up trying to figure out ways of saying i am innocent yes.
Fuck it-from towns point of view, you are only losing a vanilla, (and a noob)so we could still win.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
zeddicus
zeddicus
Townie
zeddicus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by zeddicus »

ok, so maybe claiming was a sound move. But from what i have read so far, claiming is standardly at lynch -1. maybe someone with experience could clarify if it is indeed, usual practice.

yes, honesty is better than lying. of course it is. I'm just saying it means you aren't a power role. Which means, as i stated earlier, if we lynch you one of two things happen
1) we lynch scum
2) we avoid uncovering a power role

also, i forgot last post,
unvote, vote: Mozsuggs

i believe that is lynch -2.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

zed-see my post above yours.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
zeddicus
zeddicus
Townie
zeddicus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by zeddicus »

where you give up, showing more defeatist attitude?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Wow. I've seen some pretty bad arguments from you, but "you're wrong" definitely takes the cake.
zedd, i dont think you've been following. i made numerous attempts to defend my position, in numerous ways, but when i got minus 2 from a lynhc i thought i'd claim.
Okay, now you're just lying. Your defenses have been crap if one would say that they even
existed
, and I don't think I would.
Its funny really-everyone has disected my arguments, often quite logically, and yet you are still going to get the wrong guy-good for scum, bad for town.

Hence why i got to my (as you say, not very logical) "Fuck off, I'm innocent"-cos thats all it boils down to, in the end.
The emo attitude is not helping. You're supposed to
convince us
that yuou're town, not say "yeah, I'm town, so I don't need to respond to your arguments because I know you're wrong, and I don't care if anyone agrees with me". And y'know what? If we were to lynch you, and you happened to come up town, we wouldn't be the ones looking stupid like you think we will-- that'll be you for not trying to get yourself out of it. Actually, you'll look pretty stupid overall if you're scum, too.

I was unsure of mozsuggs' alignment. I'm still a bit hesitant, but I'm pretty sure we've caught ourselves a scum. I've been reading his wanting to get to night as either scum or a power role, and he's claimed vanilla. If mozsuggs is a townie, which I doubt, he's a really horrendous townie and utterly useless anyways, given that he won't respond to cases and does nothing but proclaim "I'm town", add senseless bandwagon votes that only help the scum, and throw hissy fits when people build cases on him while still pretending he's the one on the moral high ground. He's obviously going to get lynched eventually regardless of his alignment, and since I'm pretty sure that alignment isn't a town one anyways,
Vote: mozsuggs

Prepost edit @zeddicus: yes, L-1 claim is standard.
Bartleby the Scrivener
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

its half one in the morning.
look i am town, if you are town, and you vote for me, its not great.

My point zed was that irealise worst case scenario for town is that you lose a vanilla, which is not the ideal.
Just seems a bit dumb voting for town.

In fairness, i am in anoob game, and have just realised this isnt a noob game!so i understand the intolerant, short sighted, bullying, illogical, arrogant twaddle now :lol:

good luck with the scum town-they are winning.
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Christ! Guys after i get lynched, read Cyphillis post again-a tad scummy?!
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Cephrir wrote:
Wow. I've seen some pretty bad arguments from you, but "you're wrong" definitely takes the cake.
Okay, now you're just lying. Your defenses have been crap if one would say that they even
existed
, and I don't think I would.

I was unsure of mozsuggs' alignment. I'm still a bit hesitant, but I'm pretty sure we've caught ourselves a scum. I've been reading his wanting to get to night as either scum or a power role, and he's claimed vanilla. If mozsuggs is a townie, which I doubt, he's a really horrendous townie and utterly useless anyways, given that he won't respond to cases and does nothing but proclaim "I'm town", add senseless bandwagon votes that only help the scum, and throw hissy fits when people build cases on him while still pretending he's the one on the moral high ground. He's obviously going to get lynched eventually regardless of his alignment, and since I'm pretty sure that alignment isn't a town one anyways,
Vote: mozsuggs

Hmm unpleasant and dumb, eh? An attractive combination. i have no more senseless bandwagon votes than you my dear syphillis, (are we both 3 bandwagons each-i'm tired and its late, but its roughly the same for each of us). i dont know what cases you are refering to -i have rebutted your hopeless arguments one by one in fairly short order.
I havent thrown a hissy fit- i was annoyed early when you were being aggressive, there was no need to be impolite, you just look like a fool(accurate in your case, i guess)

Anyway, well played if you are scum syphillis, cos you have played this really well- the lynch is almost yours dear scummy face.
And all through bullying and not one deceny argument-theres the force of emotion, you see.

I suspect whats mostly in your favour is th "experience vs noob" thing-when in doubt,its natural for people to shelter behind the experienced ones.

"Experience Is The Name We Give To Our Mistakes". (O. Wilde).
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

n fairness, i am in anoob game, and have just realised this isnt a noob game!so i understand the intolerant, short sighted, bullying, illogical, arrogant twaddle now
Right, because experienced players are... worse... players...?
Christ! Guys after i get lynched, read Cyphillis post again-a tad scummy?!
Not justifying this BS with a response. Assuming it's directed at me, anyway.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Ninja'd by an idiot. How embarrassing.
Hmm unpleasant and dumb, eh? An attractive combination. i have no more senseless bandwagon votes than you my dear syphillis, (are we both 3 bandwagons each-i'm tired and its late, but its roughly the same for each of us).
1) I've been on 2. And neither was a bandwagon when I originally voted on it, I started the wk thing and was the first on you.
2) Mine are not senseless, they were based on logic. You admitted at the time that you had no reason. Don't even try to make it sound like the same thing.
i dont know what cases you are refering to -i have rebutted your hopeless arguments one by one in fairly short order.
One of the most hilarious things I've ever read in a mafia game. No, seriously.
Bartleby the Scrivener
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by mozsuggs »

Cephrir wrote:Ninja'd by an idiot. How embarrassing.
Hmm unpleasant and dumb, eh? An attractive combination. i have no more senseless bandwagon votes than you my dear syphillis, (are we both 3 bandwagons each-i'm tired and its late, but its roughly the same for each of us).
1) I've been on 2. And neither was a bandwagon when I originally voted on it, I started the wk thing and was the first on you.
2) Mine are not senseless, they were based on logic. You admitted at the time that you had no reason. Don't even try to make it sound like the same thing.
i dont know what cases you are refering to -i have rebutted your hopeless arguments one by one in fairly short order.
One of the most hilarious things I've ever read in a mafia game. No, seriously.
Good night, syphillis-hope the toen catch you , and we win-i'll have a good laugh.
Next time, if you want to be successful,jut be nicer-you'll find you have a bit more credibility that way.
And thats better than none, eh Syphillis?
Poor sod :lol:
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:03 pm