Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

zeddicus wrote:care to explain why your general impressions mark me as scum?
It's because your expressed suspicions on people seem simplistic and mentally a bit lazy and.. what's the word?..
opportunistic
. I can elaborate if you want, but too tired right now.

QuantumFruit - slides down my list a bit.. in fact
unvote: QuantumFruit

Darkdude - I hate to try to lynch a newbie on the first day, but can't give out any free passes as this is a cut-throat game! Your reactions strike me as controlled rather than natural, and you're arguing about word use rather than why you're not scum.
vote: darkdude

...Dammit, after reading over his posts, I'm having second thoughts... He might not be scum. And he's new. :?
unvote: darkdude

vote: zeddicus
thevampireofdusseldorf
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
thevampireofdusseldorf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:43 am

Post by thevampireofdusseldorf »

mozsuggs wrote:I feel like I'm walking around with my head up my arse, in a very dark room, just after someone has shouted out "He cant see a bloody thing".
I think you still are in that position mozsuggs and as I see it, it is not viewed as a productive way to catch scum unless of course you have a divination system of casting faeces to figure out who is scum, then that position is totaly understandable.
zeddicus
zeddicus
Townie
zeddicus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:08 am

Post by zeddicus »

Big FoS: mozsuggs

did you completely miss us ask for more content? [/b]
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:32 am

Post by mozsuggs »

OK WHAT CONTENT DO YOU WANT. i am town, there , thats it.
Sorry for telling the truth.

In this game, as soon as someone wants you lynched, you prob will get lynched/
ANYTHING i say now people can wilfully misinterpret or distort.
If i give a lenghty, I am town because blah blah, people will say "Ah, how Scummy, an over elaborate defence"
If i dont give a lenghty exposition, people will say, "Ah, he is trying to hide something, he is scum".

The saddest thing i think about lynching a townie is that ITS SUCH A WASTE of time!
Granted, i have no real suggestions of who scum are.
I guess anyone ultra keen on voting for me prob is scum, becuase they know i am innocent.

ps the head up my arse thing WAS A JOKE-anyone here got a sense of humour?
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

DUDE!

Did you just claim when you have one vote on you and one FOS?!?!

I don't know what to think of you right now. Someone suggested maybe you're a jester. Gotta say you sound like one.

I would be inclined to say you're just new to the game, and that's why you made the above freak-out post. Except you say:
mozsuggs wrote:n this game, as soon as someone wants you lynched, you prob will get lynched/
Which is a common newbie misunderstanding. They think that a few votes means they will be lynched, when often that is not the case at all. Often people vote you for more content or because they want you to explain something. Or they change their mind later.

I can understand a newbie thinking this is more serious than it is. Except that if you have been reading this game at all you will see that not every vote leads to a lynch! Many times SEVERAL votes do not lead to a lynch.

My problem with you is this:
Mozsuggs wrote:UNVOTE, VOTE QUANTUM FRUIT

Purely a bandwagon manoevre. Have no idea.
Purely a bandwagon move??? So you do understand the concept of bandwagons, eh? Then you should not freak out when you have one vote and one FOS on you.

This is the biggest inconsistency in your play, IMO.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Hmm i think my mistake was not reading all the thread - i assumed, wrongly, that iwas in more trouble than i am.
Annoyingly, this has prob made me more suspicious, but as I'm innocent i really couldnt give a fck.
Yes that was a bandwagon move, and i'll stick it until i hear something from quantum.

Sorry if i overated-still at least i'm clearly town.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:02 am

Post by mozsuggs »

ps i guess i did "claim"- but it wasnt very revealing, was it?
Surely anyone would claim town.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:11 am

Post by mozsuggs »

ps i am now posting out of boredom-is that scummy? :lol:
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:31 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Mozsuggs... you're actually starting to make me laugh!

But I have to ask again, if you are familiar with bandwagoning, why did you freak out when you had one vote and one FOS on you? I would think someone who knows what a bandwagon is, wouldn't get so upset if it happens to them (not that it did happen to you... but you get it, right?).
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Pink Puppy wrote:Mozsuggs... you're actually starting to make me laugh!

But I have to ask again, if you are familiar with bandwagoning, why did you freak out when you had one vote and one FOS on you? I would think someone who knows what a bandwagon is, wouldn't get so upset if it happens to them (not that it did happen to you... but you get it, right?).
Like i said, it was my fault for not reading the thread properly- I didnt realise it was only one vote and one FoS, otherwise I would not have over reacted.
So, the moral of the story(how touching-a morality play amonst the blood and carnage :) ) is NOT TO BE A LAZY GIT!
That why i know what a bandwagon is-and i thought one was on me :oops:

Now, if people fancy lynching me cos I am a lazy noob, thats fair enough.
But you'll be lynching a lazy noob TOWNIE-and I'd rather lynch an experienced, cunning Mafiosa!
Akonas
Akonas
Goon
Akonas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Akonas »

Vote: mozsuggs

Get your head out your arse.

Stop complaining that we can't figure anything out and start playing. Go back--surely there's something someone's said that ticked you off or made you like them?

What do you think of darkdude? zeddicus? QF? They're the people who seem to be discussed recently (apart from yourself).
because your brain affects your guts (and vice versa).
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 am

Post by vikingfan »

this smells WAY too much like backtracking and trying to get the pressure off.
unvote vote mozsuggs
You're trying to get us to believe that you're just a lazy town player, but it's just as possible that you could be a lazy SCUM player. I agree with Akonas...tell us who you find suspicious. There's 8 pages of material here, more than enough to find something useful.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:23 am

Post by mozsuggs »

I quite agree. I will look back now, although for the moment of course, you guys look a bit scummy for trying to vote me off.
And don't be abusive Arkonas-i was defending my innocence. Or would you find it more convenient if i just said "I confess, I confess", and then you can lynch a townie-well done you.

Whoah the witch hunt is on now. I'm assuming that most peoples real motive is that they just want a lynch and they are jumping on the Suggs bandwagon-i find it ludicrous that I have done ANYTHING suspicious.

Right, i'll trawl through this thread and get back to you.

But
FoS
AKONAS

Fos VIKINGFAN
for talking bollocks and not thinking this through.

Try reading my posts again, from the assumption that I am innocent, and you'll find them utterly consistent.
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:43 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Well, looking over the whole thing Cephir has always been desperate to get a lynch, so he looks Dodge Ball.

Arkanas I'm not sure about-not keen on his style, but that doent mean hes guilty-but a bit too keen as well.

Looking over the whole thread, i clearly dug a great big whole for myself-no one suspected me really until i got all defensive.

I suspect that will cost me. Really if i get lynched, it will be for laziness i guess, ehich is kinda fair enough.

Just not good for towns prospects.
But for now (I''m happy to change my mind if someone has a better idea):

UNVOTE, VOTE CEPHIR.

though possible he has my vote anyway :lol:
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

mozsuggs wrote:Cephir has always been desperate to get a lynch
Sort of like hte person who said this:
mozsuggs wrote:
UNVOTE

VOTE CEPHRIR

Just to speed things up. No justification at all, but it would be cool to get a lynch this century.
Or this:
mozsuggs wrote:Shall we just kill someone?
Or this:
mozsuggs wrote:UNVOTE, VOTE QUANTUM FRUIT

Purely a bandwagon manoevre. Have no idea.
QuantumFruit
QuantumFruit
Goon
QuantumFruit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:11 am

Post by QuantumFruit »

@mozsuggs: Do you just not like this game in general? (I refer mainly to post 178.) If that's the case, why on earth are you playing?

And you're a strange one, dear - I've been posting quite a bit. Does my being absent since Monday really merit a vote? (You said "if I don't hear something from QF", etc.)
--
Also, is no one weirded out by the fact that he basically said "I'm voting QF because I'm bandwagoning."?

And the hypocrisy of saying vikingfan is talking bollocks and not thinking this through? Was that meant to be ironic, because he really doesn't compare next to him.
--
In short, mozsuggs advocates bandwagoning, says he won't defend himself because it's unnecessary and then does, says he's clearly town, and throws his votes and FOS-es out like candy.
Show
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
madness, starving hysterical naked...

--

Town: 0-0
Scum: 1-0
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 am

Post by mozsuggs »

Yes, I wanted to speed things up-how many times do you want me to say it?!
And note-i have voted for only two people-hardly the action of a man desperate to lynch a townie.

(on the speed things up front, i didnt realise how long these games would take-dont get me wrong, i am enjoying the rhythm of it now, but initially i guess i assumed we would get a lynch early on.

Funny really-I suspect a better tactic for me would have been to shut up. But being innocent, it really pisses me off!-so I want to keep defending myself.

Pip-Pip!
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:16 am

Post by mozsuggs »

QuantumFruit wrote:@mozsuggs: Do you just not like this game in general? (I refer mainly to post 178.) If that's the case, why on earth are you playing?

And you're a strange one, dear - I've been posting quite a bit. Does my being absent since Monday really merit a vote? (You said "if I don't hear something from QF", etc.)
--
Also, is no one weirded out by the fact that he basically said "I'm voting QF because I'm bandwagoning."?

And the hypocrisy of saying vikingfan is talking bollocks and not thinking this through? Was that meant to be ironic, because he really doesn't compare next to him.
--
In short, mozsuggs advocates bandwagoning, says he won't defend himself because it's unnecessary and then does, says he's clearly town, and throws his votes and FOS-es out like candy.
Nah, i love this game- i guess though i have been playing a few games on another site, where i m better known, and they get my sense of humour (such as it is).
You are all reading way too much into this.
I am quite new, trying to have a laugh, probably havent read the posts thoroughly enough, and I'm innocent.

Perhaps you do need to lynch me-it will be funny to see the "pros" look like fools :lol:
"Reasonably Large Cock".
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

mozsuggs wrote:Annoyingly, this has prob made me more suspicious, but as I'm innocent i really couldnt give a fck.
WELL START CARING.
Whoah the witch hunt is on now. I'm assuming that most peoples real motive is that they just want a lynch and they are jumping on the Suggs bandwagon-i find it ludicrous that I have done ANYTHING suspicious.
Classic "everyone voting for me must be scum" crap. Really freaking annoying. Not everyone is scum, mozsuggs. And of course you've done anything suspicious, every post of yours in this thread that's not on this page is bandwagon hopping or expressing a desire to get to night.
Right, i'll trawl through this thread and get back to you.

But FoS AKONAS
Fos VIKINGFAN for talking bollocks and not thinking this through.
UNVOTE, VOTE CEPHIR
"FoS: The two people who just voted for me, Vote: The person who's been voting me the longest" is not helpful.
Yes, I wanted to speed things up-how many times do you want me to say it?!
And note-i have voted for only two people-hardly the action of a man desperate to lynch a townie.
Actually it is. Because you're trying to bandwagon, and you're not voting for people because you think they're scum.
You are all reading way too much into this.
No, we're not. If you don't read into things, you'll never catch any scum.
Well, looking over the whole thing Cephir has always been desperate to get a lynch, so he looks Dodge Ball.
Explain how I've been "desperate to get a lynch", because I'm pretty sure I have no idea what you're talking about or how my actions could possibly construed that way. I've made two votes outside of the random phase. First, for windkirby for being defensive, and iirc, he had no votes at the time. but I later decided overdefensiveness wasn't the greatest tell and he was reacting in a fairly protown way. I am now voting for you, and at the time it was for pressure, and you had zero votes on you. Your recent posts have definiely justified my vote, so it's staying there.

If you can explain to me how hunting scum and voting for people who happen to not have any votes is desperate, I'll eat my hat. And I'm so confident you won't be able to that I'm not even wearing a hat.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am

Post by vikingfan »

What's the vote count? I think we're dangerously close to a lynch.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

No, we're not. mozsuggs has 4 votes.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:44 am

Post by vikingfan »

never mind, I just checked...it's 7 to lynch so we're fine. I was going to respond to suggs' post but everybody already did it for me. anything to say?
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:49 am

Post by mozsuggs »

No, I wansn't saying "Everyone must be scum"-I was saying i assume most people are just first day band wagoning, cos i look as likely as anyone. Obviously there are only two scum!-use your loaf!

I feel the noose tightening

:)

It struck me Cephir that you have been fairly keen to lynch someone through out-of course that doesn't mean your scum (i wanted a lynch too,, remember) -but you have to go on something.

*sulky* go on and then lynch poor old Suggs.
AND YE SHALL FEEL THE WRATH OF TOWN WHEN I AM GONE.

ps I'm loving this game-but don't try and bully me, it wont have any effect.

Unless you've already had the desired effect you bastards-i get the feeling that i've talked myself into trouble.

I guess theres no way of proving my innocence, which is a bugger :cry:
"Reasonably Large Cock".
mozsuggs
mozsuggs
Goon
mozsuggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:51 am

Post by mozsuggs »

In fact, have i got that wrong? How many scum in a 12 player game? More than two do we think?
"Reasonably Large Cock".
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:54 am

Post by vikingfan »

2 scum? how on earth do you know that? 3 is generally accepted but there can always be more or less. but yes, there's generally MORE than two, but that's not a hard and fast rule.

Explain that very quickly because I don't like where you're going.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”