Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

I want Toaster Strudel's opinion on vollkan.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by vollkan »

Schis wrote: there are a lot of anime avas in here.
Please give us your thoughts on at least 5 players. A minimum of 2 sentences per player.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

vollkan is tainted by his previous incarnation, Quagmire. However, he's trying. There are players that I find more scummy, and BM comes to mind. The rest have already been listed.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by Setael »

Spambot wrote:Setael - I have not seen any aggressiveness from her, and she led the town in a mini I was in. Her posts have been short, and her most recent one was just her saying she wasn't posting. I think that can be more scummy that simply not posting at all, because it shows she is concerned about how we are perceiving her.
Are you really trying to paint me as scummy for posting that I would be out of town for the weekend without access?

Also, you are making unbalanced comparisons. In that dead people have powers game you're referring to, I was put into the position of transporter and anyone with that role would "lead the town". I don't think you should base a meta read on one game where I had a leadership role.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:03 am

Sooner or later, we're going to have to lynch somebody.

I'm all for BM or schis. There are other fine choices too, suggested by others that are worth considering.

Let's get this show on the road, and get the job done. That means talking and voting.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:26 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Schis hasn't done a single useful thing all game, which, while annoying, gives us no indication towards his alignment, just that he doesn't seem to care about this game at all.

Honestly, I think BM could be a better lynch, but I need to re-read a little bit to acertain my reasons for that. My vote stays on schis because I want him to actually be useful.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:03 am

has, I think on page 80 we're past voting people because they're useless, though I understand your sentiment.

Time to vote to lynch. Otherwise we're just stalling. If you think BM is a better lynch, or someone else, you gotta vote them.

It's... page... 80... and... only... day... 2.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Spambot »

Setael wrote:
Spambot wrote:Setael - I have not seen any aggressiveness from her, and she led the town in a mini I was in. Her posts have been short, and her most recent one was just her saying she wasn't posting. I think that can be more scummy that simply not posting at all, because it shows she is concerned about how we are perceiving her.
Are you really trying to paint me as scummy for posting that I would be out of town for the weekend without access?

Also, you are making unbalanced comparisons. In that dead people have powers game you're referring to, I was put into the position of transporter and anyone with that role would "lead the town". I don't think you should base a meta read on one game where I had a leadership role.
You were more or less chosen for that role, so I really don't think you are being completely truthful here. It's a minor point against you anyway, but it's still a point.
Spambot - Bringing others down to his level since 2007.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:17 am

Post by Spambot »

If Schis was town and really didn't care, he would have been asked to be replaced. Instead, he made like one post where he freaked the hell out over nothing, and now has gone back to lurking. If I can figure out how to use a search function, I'll go back and look over his posts I haven't gotten to yet.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Actually, I think page 80 is an excellent time to vote people because they are useless.

unvote vollkan, vote schismatized

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Setael »

spambot wrote:You were more or less chosen for that role, so I really don't think you are being completely truthful here. It's a minor point against you anyway, but it's still a point.
I don't understand what you're saying. I do understand that you're subtly accusing me of lying, which I don't appreciate. Please explain what you think it changes that I was chosen for that role. I really don't understand what point you think you have on me.
Spambot
Spambot
Goon
Spambot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Spambot »

Setael wrote:
spambot wrote:You were more or less chosen for that role, so I really don't think you are being completely truthful here. It's a minor point against you anyway, but it's still a point.
I don't understand what you're saying. I do understand that you're subtly accusing me of lying, which I don't appreciate. Please explain what you think it changes that I was chosen for that role. I really don't understand what point you think you have on me.
Ok, so in that game you were town and had somewhat important decisions to make. How is that different from this game, exactly? Like, I don't GET why you would be playing differently.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Damn, I suck. I'm down to three games now and I'm not signing up for anything else until I catch up properly here.

I do note with some ironic amusement that BM now has a wagon, albeit a minor one. Apparently I just needed to stop pushing him.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 am

Post by schismatized »

Give me liberty or give me death!
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:31 am

We can give you both.

unvote, vote: schismatized
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Setael »

Spambot, I had a leadership role in that game. Read the rest of my games where I've come up town. I have never "led" the town in any other game the way I did in that Dead People Have Powers game. That's what I'm saying. Don't base your meta that I "tend to lead when I'm town" on one game where I had a leadership role.
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:20 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Hai guyz ,checkx0rz outz mah META so u c I am not teh scum!11!!one
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:21 am

Post by zu_Faul »

vollkan wrote:Ah, I now see the crux of your point, Xyl: it wasn't my ratings per se, but the fact I hadn't listed Cow and yourself as town.

As I have said, I was aware of the fact you had claimed. And I do reasonably think you are pro-town. At the point when you asked me the question, I responded by looking back at my PBPs. Nobody had less than 50%. I didn't factor the claims into my considerations when I answered, and I should have.
But you did not say that at the time you made the post. You can just make up bullshit right now. I'd like people for being accountable for what they write, so you should have provided us with your reasonings earlier! (isn't that like your Point of View, people are to be held acccountable?)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:57 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

zu_Faul wrote:
vollkan wrote:Ah, I now see the crux of your point, Xyl: it wasn't my ratings per se, but the fact I hadn't listed Cow and yourself as town.

As I have said, I was aware of the fact you had claimed. And I do reasonably think you are pro-town. At the point when you asked me the question, I responded by looking back at my PBPs. Nobody had less than 50%. I didn't factor the claims into my considerations when I answered, and I should have.
But you did not say that at the time you made the post. You can just make up bullshit right now. I'd like people for being accountable for what they write, so you should have provided us with your reasonings earlier! (isn't that like your Point of View, people are to be held acccountable?)
QFT

zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:09 am

Post by zu_Faul »

I am also giving you some of my thoughts.

TS: When you calm down you are much more reasonable and use better logic. You actually start to make sense now
Unvote

shismatized: Ok, he is useless. Is he scum? There's no way to know. Should we lynch him? Scum is not going to kill him either way. If he continues to play this way we should lynch him; if he comes up pro-town, I'm never gonna play a game with him again. I hope at least some of you will do the same.
Same applies to BM, to a lesser degree.

bookitty: She needs to give actual info on the meta read of BM. Otherwise it's not worth anything. She mentions a lot that she was one of three people posting for a long time Day 1 when no one else was; these posts did not consist of anything bringing the game further, i.e. they were lurker posts (
This is a scum tell because she is faking participation which is a greater scum tell imo than not posting at all. Scum would in most cases be too nervous to actually stop posting at all.
)
Brings up the insertion of the word "pretty" as defence. (
This is a scum tell because she brings up a counter argument which in reality is none
)
Thinks pro-town players are players who agree with her (
note to self: in next game I'm scum with her, always agree with her and try to anticipate who she thinks is scummy. No way she'll think I'm scummy
).

Xyl: I have not found anything that makes Xyl look scummy. He plays consistently pro-townish. (Yes, I know that he is the mason.)

@Shanba You have to update in the first post that Sir Tornado was replaced by spambot

Spambot: Arguing with Bookitty only as of now. In a way it is his "fault" that the guy before him lurked. At least the suspicions would carry over. It would be scummy not to do this. Needs to finish reading the thread.

vollkan: His way of doing the pbp and only then giving out percentages is retarded. Sorry, but if most will end up >50% afterwards it's not of much use and he is just voting for someone who had the virtue of being one of the first victims of a pbp.
(this is a scumtell because he is pretending to have reasons, while infact he would find reasons on everyone - also this allows him to easily skip his scumbuddies)

Also, see my above post. [Pot-kettle-black!]
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:09 am

Post by zu_Faul »

Oh, I guess you want a vote.
I'm gonna give shis a last chance.
Vote:Bookitty
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:19 am

Post by vollkan »

Xylthixlm wrote:
zu_Faul wrote:

QFT

This is why it is good to be comprehensive and clear in what one writes. Anything I say about what was in my head at the time ought to be taken skeptically. I've told you what I did. You're justly skeptical of it. The issue then becomes judging my error and explanation.

I completely reject the suggestion that I am being hypocritical. I attacked you for not giving reasons for a vote. That is a less reasonable lapse of information that neglecting to fully explain how the %s work.
Zu wrote: vollkan: His way of doing the pbp and only then giving out percentages is retarded. Sorry, but if most will end up >50% afterwards it's not of much use and he is just voting for someone who had the virtue of being one of the first victims of a pbp.
(this is a scumtell because he is pretending to have reasons, while infact he would find reasons on everyone - also this allows him to easily skip his scumbuddies)

Also, see my above post. [Pot-kettle-black!]

You may think it a scumtell (Why? You have evidence scum do this?) but I suggest you meta me if you think it is. You will find that I do this in every game. I also recall being criticised for this method as well, but I stick to it.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Erg0 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:We can give you both.

unvote, vote: schismatized
I knew I shouldn't have posted, there goes my wagon. :(
V/LA most weekends.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:37 am

Erg0 wrote:I knew I shouldn't have posted, there goes my wagon. :(
If you want to see a BM lynch, you ought to push it a little harder than schis is pushing his own wagon.

But alright. I can't stand to see you cry.

unvote, vote: Battle Mage
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Erg0 »

That's to be the problem, when I
was
pushing it nobody was interested. When I backed off, people suddenly started looking at BM. Same thing happened in another game that we were in together. I'm starting to think there's some kind of reverse psychology thing going on here.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, my case on BM is right around here.
V/LA most weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”