Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:36 am

Post by Jex »

/confirm
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by Jex »

vote: ohgodmylife
just to make life a bit harder :-)
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Jex »

unvote, vote jalathas
for over-explaining what a joke vote is
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Jex »

Mod
P.S. - My vote is on Jalathas at the moment
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:06 am

Post by Jex »

lalalalalala
unvote jalathas, vote Ration
for having not said a word since confirming
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 am

Post by Jex »

Hmm....well I haven't been in an online game before where there wasn't some random blow up between five people at the beginning of day one, therefore bringing us out of random voting slowly. Seeing as how this game lacks that, I don't really know how to respond in order to move the game forward. In reading through, the only bit of content at all that I see is the over defensiveness of the Jester in response to ashinav and the beginning of a bandwagon on ashinav. I guess what do other's think about these two? It's not much, but lets revive this game.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Jex »

Welcome Justin! Hope to hear your incite soon :-)
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Jex »

springlullaby wrote:
Jex for pulling the inexperienced player card despite her mafia scum status.
Never said I was inexperienced, just said I don't know where to go from here since there is a lack of posting.

OMGUS vote springlullaby for every possibly considering I'm scum. How dare you! :wink:
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Jex »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Still liking my vote on avinashv, I need to hear something good from him before I'm switching it. He's trying to squirm his way out of the limelight without answering for the scummy things he's already done.
This post wreaks of scum to me. First off, what's you case against avinashv? and what is it he is squirming from? You have put forth absolutely no case against avinashv, yet are perfectly set on keeping your vote there. I don't see how avinashv is squirming when there is a bunch of random votes for the most part on him due to events that happened on page 1 of the thread and have little to no relevence IMO.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Springlullaby and Justin Playfair are both looking markedly pro-town to me. Everyone else I've got a generally neutral read on, but at some point I'll take a look at some peoples posts in isolation and see if anything can be illuminated by that.
So in order to look protown in your eyes, one simply needs to put long post with lots of quotes? Does scum not ask questions and analyze as well?

unvote, vote OhGodMyLife

thinktank wrote:Less chat more splat.. Join the Avinashv wagon! or whatever wagon you may so choose but pressure is the only way this game is going to get going. People need to start using their power of vote to get this truck rolling again.
We're on page 4 and all you have done through the thread is say that we should bandwagon avinashv. Is there a reason, or do you mean to add nothing to the conversation?

FOS thinktank
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Post by Jex »

Sorry for my lack of activity lately. I managed to catch a flu bug going around and have been somewhat bed ridden. The last on my mind was catching up on mafiascum.

After reading through the recent posts I still don't fully understand the reasoning for avinishv. I will have to go back and read his posts soon to figure it out. When I asked both thinktank and ohgodmylife why they are going after avi so hard ohgodmylife once again stated that other people brought up good points while thinktank says its a random bandwagon to get conversation going.

To look at them individually:

ohgodmylife: couldn't give his own reasoning for keeping his vote other than the fact that "others have brought up good points" (not a direct quote, but close). I would like to hear more about these good points that made you ultimately decide to turn your once random vote into a legitimate vote.

thinktank: you went from saying that you wanted avi's bandwagon to get going to start conversation to wanting a quicklynch. In the past games I've played a lot can happen in 4 days. Has avi done something recently to make you think that he is a viable scum target instead of the random bandwagon you wanted him to be?

As for now my vote stands. I have my eye on ohgodmylife, thinktank, and greasyspot at the moment as possible scum. The first two for reasons stated above and greasyspot because something sits wrong with me about his posts, but I don't know why yet. Hence the watching.

I personally don't think that avi or the jester are the lynch for the day. In my opinion, those in the spotlight day one (especially page 1) tend to be over zealous town, having a bad mafia day, or just plain bad players in general. It's usually those skirting around on the outside either pushing for the lynch or sitting quietly as the lynch happens. Just my thoughts. Now...back to be in hopes of feeling better.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by Jex »

unvote vote thinktank

While OhGodMyLife is still my top suspect, I'm switching to the second scummiest in my eyes seeing as there is a deadline fast approaching. I don't think avinishv is the lynch for today because of what I said in my last post. Therefore I'm jumping on the thinktank wagon in hopes of not having a no lynch come deadline.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Jex »

I concur with dahill's thoughts about OhGodMyLife as he was my top suspect during day 1. I'm going to
vote ohgodmylife
for the same reasons as yesterday.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Jex »

I was reading through roles again and Mr. Green's public vote does not count toward a lynch. Also, Mr. Green is the only confirmed innocent. Therefore, if my thoughts are right, these ppl could not possibly be Mr. Green:

the_cat_herder
Deathguise
Farside22
Avinashv
The Jester
thinktank
Jex

I added thinktank to the list even though he is dead because roles are not being revealed to us. Since thinktank was evil, he can not be Mr. Green.

The others are on the list because they successfully lynched thinktank which means that they're votes counted.

I dont' know how much this information helps us at this moment, but it may help us later down the road. Who knows.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by Jex »

Yea, I wasn't really thinking when I put that post and realized it was a mistake right after I posted it. In my head I was thinking something completely different. However, I can't take back posts so there's not a lot I can do about it now.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Jex »

OhGodMyLife wrote:There was one other moderately scummy thing she did early on, which was lurkerhunting on Ration before he was replaced, but otherwise she's looked pro-town, and she got the message from my vote that her Not Mr. Green list was a bad move. I will no longer cry over that spilt milk.[/quothe]

FYI - the vote on Ration was still during random voting and I was hoping he would start chiming in. Nothing substantial had happened and the mod hadn't yet said he was being replaced.
OhGodMyLife wrote:I think the manner in which thinktank wagoned avi is indicative that they were not scum together. He was altogether too insistent, and IMO if it had been a distancing tactic he wouldn't have stuck so hard to his guns on it. This doesn't discount the fact that avi could still be The Beast (SK).
I completely disagree. Avi could very well have been scum based on thinktanks actions (i'm not attacking avi as scum atm, but attacking the argument here). Thinktank could have started trying to distance and eventually turned into bussing of his partner in order to save face. I've found that it's incredibly common to bus a scum buddy on day one to save yourself later down the road. What his plan was we don't know because he is no longer with us and I don't really understand how it's go to help by trying to figure out his intent right now. It seems like a giant WIFOM argument to me and we can't draw any specific conclusions.

P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY OHGODMYLIFE!!!
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Jex »

Wow this game has died. I still think OGML is the best lynch for today based on the actions I've already explained.

Mod
Can we get a vote count please?
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Jex »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Mr. Green is gauranteed town, didn't mean to make it sound otherwise if I did.

Sigh. I'm gonna wait for an official votecount and see how close to a lynch I am before I claim.
I don't really see the point of claiming to save yourself in this case. No matter what you claim we can't prove that you are town or scum based on your role unless you are Mr. Green. Therefore, claiming is pretty much pointless.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Jex »

P.S. - Unofficial Vote Count since our mod hasn't been responding:

OhGodMyLife (3) - Jex, the jester, dahill1
avinashv (1) - Springlullaby
springlullaby (1) - avinashv
dahill1 (1) - ohgodmylife

Also
unvote
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Jex »

I am not convinced that OGML is innocent by any means.

First off, why the big blow up at me for the Mr. Green thing if you already knew Mr. Green was dead? Seems pointless.

Second, just because you have this powerful role that gives us information it does not mean that you are by any means town. We could all claim our roles and claim town and there's no way to prove who is town and who is scum based on our claims. No one is going to go "hey i'm the werewolf and i'm scum, guess you should lynch me guys." Your claim comes when you are close to lynch yet doesn't really help your case at all.

I understand where you are coming from with the Jack Sparrow theory but you can't tell what happened ever at night based on the various roles and the fact that you can't read the mafias mind unless you are one of them. This makes me not want to jump to conclusions about calling Jack Sparrow scum necessarily. However, everyone is scum in my head so I won't outrule him either.

I understand that OGML's claim is solid and sounds all nice if he is town, but everyone should remember that there is no way to prove anyones allignment and therefore every town claim needs to be taken with a giant grain of salt.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Jex »

dahill1 wrote:also
Mod can we get a Vote Count?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think avi's at L-1 so no one hammer until he claims
if you're worried about a hammer why don't you remove your vote to ensure it doesn't happen? Seems a little risky to me to leave his fate in another's hand when you still want to hear a claim.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Post by Jex »

having the deadline be tomorrow I'm going to
unvote vote avi
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Jex »

Alright...night was so long that now I need to do a reread to figure out who I found suspicous before.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”