Deathguise
Deathguise
Townie
Deathguise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Deathguise »

Well, Jex has summed it up. Overdefensiveness on The Jester's part and bandwagoning on ashinav seem to be the only notable events thus far, and neither of those is overly significant in my opinion. I'd be putting a vote on The Jester possibly, if only to crank up thepressure, but picking on an absentee has no real value to us. For now, @I'll settle for a
FOS: The Jester
Deathguise
Deathguise
Townie
Deathguise
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Deathguise »

Not liking thinktank's contributions much. Campaigning for a bandwagon so strongly isn't great, but the fact that you're suggesting we eschew conversation in favour of voting as fast as humanly possible doesn't put you as an especially viable townie in my eyes. Want people to vote more heavily on avishnashv? contribute a bit more to conversation than 'I'm voting for X! You should too!' I don't like it.
Unvote, Vote: thinktank.

Avishnashv, if we exclude his somewhat difficult to remember name, is indeed a bit off. His comments have been faulted frequently throughout this game, and he's been conspicuously absent since evidence has been gathered and held against him. I'd like to here something from him, because despite my reprimanding of thinktank, I'm still not liking the look of you.

The Jester, while I find your over-defensiveness a little bristling, I don't think its the end of the world, but it was certainly a bit more firey than necessary, especially considering it stemmed from such a trivial error.

Jalathas, personally I'm satisfied with your play and I can follow your reasoning. Therefore, I'm comfortable in unvoting you.

springlullaby, no massive qualms with you, though I can't follow your reasoning that a FOS over a vote in that situation was scummy, and I'd like to see your reasoning for that being so.

Justin Playfair, I like the fact you're promoting discussion, so I'm quite happy with you being town.

Several people need to post more, though I realise I haven't contributed a great deal myself, so I can hardly start throwing FOS's and votes at these people. If I haven't mentioned you explicitly, I have no particular view of you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”