Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Blackberry »

Gorrad wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I'm thinking BooKitty is mafia with both Gorrad and CyberBob and she is trying to distract attention from her partners by throwing it on me. And I think there is 5 mafia because I keep getting this vibe that scum aer anxious cuz they could win this lynch.

People are acting weird this round, Iunno how to explain it.
And we all know how great your vibes are.
I was the only one right about Xtoxm being town you d*%!@$$ ... :D
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Bookitty »

You lied to the entire town and got a townie killed, Blackberry, based on your "vibe", and now you're using the fact that you LIED and other people stupidly believed you as a basis for finding THEM scummy? I don't NEED to throw suspicion on you. You do nothing but suspicious things, and I have ignored them as long as I could because you were supposedly "confirmed" town -- but you're not. Monkey's sanity could have varied, and "the only vanilla townie" just reeks of being a scum safeclaim. So I'm not playing along with the "oooh, Blackberry is confirmed town, let him be as scummy as he wants" nonsense. He's not, and I'm not going to treat him as such.

My vote is staying. I might well be wrong, but I'm keeping my vote on the most anti-town person in the game.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Porochaz »

5 mafia in a 16 person game... that just sounds stupid and terribly unbalanced.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Porochaz wrote:5 mafia in a 16 person game... that just sounds stupid and terribly unbalanced.
A: Do not outguess the Mod

BOOKITTY
-- mafia knew that Niv wasn't a scum and so would easily agree with that lynch and would blame the lynch on me, so why not go after that?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Twomz »

Blackberry wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
Blackberry wrote:I'm thinking BooKitty is mafia with both Gorrad and CyberBob and she is trying to distract attention from her partners by throwing it on me. And I think there is 5 mafia because I keep getting this vibe that scum aer anxious cuz they could win this lynch.

People are acting weird this round, Iunno how to explain it.
And we all know how great your vibes are.
I was the only one right about Xtoxm being town you d*%!@$$ ... :D
Scum know who are town and who aren't ahead of time, some this doesn't help you much. Also, you weren't the only one, I believe armlx said that he was getting "stupid townie" vibes form xtoxm? Much like EVERYONE gets from you... now please, STFU nublet.

Deep down, the only player I think is scum right now is ShiznoBerry. Deep deep down, I know he's probably just stupid townie... really really stupid townie, but stupid townie. Deep deep deep down, I don't really care that he's townie and would like to lynch him anyway /shrug.

Now... of the "suspects"... the case against Cyberbob is basically active lurking w/ excuses?

Pretty much the same thing for ChaosOmega?

So, it's Day 3 and all we really have are lynch candidates who aren't posting content /sigh. I suppose I'd chose Cyberbob over CO as the lynch for today, mainly off of gut. The only player I can actually make a case against is BB... but that doesn't help us find scum (stupid probably jester piece of cow dung).

I'll
vote: Cyberbob
, no point in putting it off at this point.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:
BOOKITTY
-- mafia knew that Niv wasn't a scum and so would easily agree with that lynch and would blame the lynch on me, so why not go after that?
Blackberry, if a cop claims with a guilty on someone, and the cop appears sane, who wouldn't want to vote that person?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

ChaosOmega wrote:
farside22 wrote:Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one)
I'm assuming you're talking about Twomz' post 393:
Twomz wrote:Xtoxm is now at -2 to lynch. I don't think we should put him at -1, so I'd say hold off on the votes.
However, my vote was the fourth on Xtoxm.
Ah I missed the unvote. Where do you stand with today's vote and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:25 am

Post by armlx »

Farside: In your analysis of me, you cite post 521 as a contradiction. It hardly is. The extra townie doesn't add an additional game day barring a lucky RB and confirming xtoxm as town and moving along is better than the day going to deadline, there being a no lynch, and xtoxm probably being lynched the next day for the same reasons leaving us very boned.

After his BB vote, Bookitty looks a lot more scummy. No reason to lynch him today though. Again, Cyberbob should be the lynch.

Waiting for a vote count to do anything else.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside: In your analysis of me, you cite post 521 as a contradiction. It hardly is. The extra townie doesn't add an additional game day barring a lucky RB and confirming xtoxm as town and moving along is better than the day going to deadline, there being a no lynch, and xtoxm probably being lynched the next day for the same reasons leaving us very boned.

After his BB vote, Bookitty looks a lot more scummy. No reason to lynch him today though. Again, Cyberbob should be the lynch.

Still if you thought Xtomx was town don't you think you should have tried hard not to lynch him as you stated I should have?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Iammars wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
BOOKITTY
Blackberry, if a cop claims with a guilty on someone, and the cop appears sane, who wouldn't want to vote that person?
Iammars, I love you, but you are also a d$!*a$$ ...

A: The cop's NAME clearly indicated he is f**king insane/paranoid

B: I wouldn't vote him--given evidence on Day One about Godfather and the fact that the Cop got me as a guilty and I know I'm not scum.

Did Cyberbob role claim?

CAN WE DO A MASSCLAIM?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by Bookitty »

armlx wrote:After his BB vote, Bookitty looks a lot more scummy. No reason to lynch him today though. Again, Cyberbob should be the lynch.

Okay, I tolerated this about as long as I think I should have to. Armlx, I'm female. Please stop calling me "him".

Secondly, am I double secret scummy now, Armlx? Because you've been calling me scum (with Farside) pretty consistently for a while, and made accusations of me that turned out to be inaccurate and that you had to recant.

PLEASE pay better attention.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:Iammars, I love you, but you are also a d$!*a$$ ...

B: I wouldn't vote him--given evidence on Day One about Godfather and the fact that the Cop got me as a guilty and I know I'm not scum.
I'm sorry. I wasn't talking about Monkey's investigation of you. I was posing a hypothetical situation which was meant to parallel your fake claim.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Twomz »

....WOW. Are we sure there is no ignore function? I'm posting it in site ideas for jeep... too bad the bulletin board isn't in java or I might be able to program it in... (not really, but maybe one day).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I haven't claimed, no.

This is ridiculous. I've defended myself against virtually every accusation levelled at me (notice how hasd mysteriously left me alone after I pointed out the hypocrisy he showed in accusing me of lurking?), so now I'm drawing gut votes instead of votes backed up by reason? :roll:
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:Farside: In your analysis of me, you cite post 521 as a contradiction. It hardly is. The extra townie doesn't add an additional game day barring a lucky RB and confirming xtoxm as town and moving along is better than the day going to deadline, there being a no lynch, and xtoxm probably being lynched the next day for the same reasons leaving us very boned.

Still if you thought Xtomx was town don't you think you should have tried hard not to lynch him as you stated I should have?
I did defend him up until the point the day could only end in a no lynch or his lynch, of which his lynch was more beneficial to the town.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Post by armlx »

Bookitty: Sorry, actually had made sure to say "she" all of yesterday.... Doh.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:43 am

Post by hasdgfas »

@Bob: How can you say that I'm lurking? While I may not have as many posts as some people here, I've attempted to actually say something useful during each post as opposed to what you have done in most of your posts.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:I haven't claimed, no.

This is ridiculous. I've defended myself against virtually every accusation levelled at me (notice how hasd mysteriously left me alone after I pointed out the hypocrisy he showed in accusing me of lurking?), so now I'm drawing gut votes instead of votes backed up by reason? :roll:
In all the post I just reread from you not once have you tried to find scum or attempted to justify a vote you made. It was all agreement with others and not much offered in any way shape or form. Plus when you come on to say you were busy after being gone for a week (lets say a week) you just said you were busy, but came on with enough time to place a vote? That in it's self looks suspicious.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Blackberry »

Iammars wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
BOOKITTY
Iammars wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Iammars, I love you, but you are also a d$!*a$$ ...

I'm sorry. I wasn't talking about Monkey's investigation of you. I was posing a hypothetical situation which was meant to parallel your fake claim.
How is that a HYPOTHETICAL situation? It is a REAL situation. Monkey, someone that did NOT appear sane, posted an investigation on me and Xtoxm. Why would you make a "hypothetical" situation?!
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Cyberbob »

farside22 wrote:In all the post I just reread from you not once have you tried to find scum or attempted to justify a vote you made.
bahahahahahahaha. I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. You're obviously too lazy to look for anything that might possibly prove you wrong.
farside22 wrote:It was all agreement with others and not much offered in any way shape or form.
bahahahahahahaha. I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. You're obviously too lazy to look for anything that might possibly prove you wrong.
farside22 wrote:Plus when you come on to say you were busy after being gone for a week (lets say a week) you just said you were busy, but came on with enough time to place a vote? That in it's self looks suspicious.
That post was formed over a number of days. I'm not surprised that you think it's suspicious - literally every word out of my mouth is a scumtell in your eyes. Take off the blinkers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:
farside22 wrote:In all the post I just reread from you not once have you tried to find scum or attempted to justify a vote you made.
farside22 wrote:It was all agreement with others and not much offered in any way shape or form.
farside22 wrote:Plus when you come on to say you were busy after being gone for a week (lets say a week) you just said you were busy, but came on with enough time to place a vote? That in it's self looks suspicious.
That post was formed over a number of days. I'm not surprised that you think it's suspicious - literally every word out of my mouth is a scumtell in your eyes. Take off the blinkers.
This is not defending yourself. Show where I am wrong.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:50 am

Post by hasdgfas »

farside22 wrote:
Cyberbob wrote:
This is not defending yourself. Show where I am wrong.
I quite agree. Don't just say she's wrong, Cyberbob. Show
why
she's wrong. Otherwise you just look even worse.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:46 am

Post by Twomz »

1) Cyberbob, don't you mean blinders instead of blinkers?

2) And I'm sorry, I hate that kind of case too, I just haven't seen anything else with all of Blackberry's distractions.

3) Blackberry, in another game, if a cop comes forward with guilty on day one, don't you lynch the person with the guilty just to see if he's telling the truth/insane/paranoid? That's the hypothetical Iammars is talking about. Except, there is no sanity issues for trackers, you only have to worry about gravediggers (seen as targeting the person who dies every night... kind of a miller).

4) Generic listed point.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Twomz wrote:1) Cyberbob, don't you mean blinders instead of blinkers?

2) And I'm sorry, I hate that kind of case too, I just haven't seen anything else with all of Blackberry's distractions.

3) Blackberry, in another game, if a cop comes forward with guilty on day one, don't you lynch the person with the guilty just to see if he's telling the truth/insane/paranoid? That's the hypothetical Iammars is talking about. Except, there is no sanity issues for trackers, you only have to worry about gravediggers (seen as targeting the person who dies every night... kind of a miller).

4) Generic listed point.
The part of Iammars thoughts I am attacking is the following:
...if a cop claims with a guilty on someone,
and the cop appears sane
The cop did not appear sane,
given his role name
it was quite clear he was obviously paranoid or insane.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:The part of Iammars thoughts I am attacking is the following:
...if a cop claims with a guilty on someone,
and the cop appears sane
The cop did not appear sane,
given his role name
it was quite clear he was obviously paranoid or insane.
I KNOW THAT MONKEY IS PROBABLY NOT SANE. CALM DOWN.

I fully believe you're innocent right now. You're playing fully into my Bberry town meta. That's why I added the qualifier "if the cop appears sane."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”