curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:36 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

BM, I am not defending him as much as I dont understand how he is the play today. We still have got to hear from Pooky and I think Beep Beep's attack on farside is truly obxious...so obxious in fact he cant even do the everything he asked Farside to do.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok lets see. In no particular order then:

1. AmeliaSlay- She replaced Quickben-the scummiest player for much of the game. I'm not quite sure why the pressure on him eased, and perhaps its time we resurrect it.
2. PookytheMagicalBear- i dont understand where he has gone, or his recent behaviour much atall. the whole thing gives me bad vibes, and tbh, im a tad surprised that someone so dominant in the town would be still alive, if he wasnt scum... (its WIFOM, but yeh).
3. RossWilliam- Again, VERY scummy yesterday. Also, very surprising he hasnt been lynched yet. Im not seeing him as a Jester candidate atall, and would be happy to see him hang at this point.
4. Tyhess- Strongly dislike the whole Jester-claim thing, and the way in which it was retracted. Its pretty hard to see Tyhess as town atm, and if that is the case, i feel questions are going to be asked after the game. 0.o
5. Beep! Beep!- the way he leads the town unnerves me a little, and the fact he replaced Wolfcrier makes him a justifiable suspect, although in this case i havent discounted Jester as a possibility.
6. CKD- I never seem to find you scummy any more, and you are certainly playing to your town meta here. I just think the way you are defending Farside is going to make me suspicious of you whatever the outcome, no matter how bad that reasoning is. If he comes up town, im going to think you were distancing from a mislynch, and if he comes up scum in a few days time, im going to think you had a motive for keeping him alive. I think you are probably town, but i dislike some of your recent behaviour.
7. Farside22- I just looked, and he replaced Captain Bandwagon. Still, i dont think the doc claim makes sense for a jester, and 2 scummy players with the same role adds up to someone highly lynchable. I didnt find him scummy until the claim, and since then, more and more reasons to lynch him have come to light.

That appears to be 7. Not that hard was it? Its also helped me alot, as it forced me to reread some of the earlier parts of the game.
so, drinks on me i think!

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:06 am

Post by farside22 »

6. CKD- I never seem to find you scummy any more, and you are certainly playing to your town meta here. I just think the way you are defending Farside is going to make me suspicious of you whatever the outcome, no matter how bad that reasoning is. If he comes up town, im going to think you were distancing from a mislynch, and if he comes up scum in a few days time, im going to think you had a motive for keeping him alive. I think you are probably town, but i dislike some of your recent behaviour.
This logic just escapes me. Watch CKD everyone because apparently he is scummie no matter what farsides outcome, but don't pay attention to the fact that I didn't want to discuss anything before the lynch of farside. (That is my reading on BM. Thank you.) Player 1 is scummie, because why? Did I miss the reason. RW is scummie why?
:roll:

Pooky can you please just tell us who you saw that targeted tabitha.

Beep Beep: Can I tell you how wrong you are, and were once I've been lynched? I really love to tell people I told them so especially when there own comments look scummie.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:
This logic just escapes me. Watch CKD everyone because apparently he is scummie no matter what farsides outcome, but don't pay attention to the fact that I didn't want to discuss anything before the lynch of farside. (That is my reading on BM. Thank you.) Player 1 is scummie, because why? Did I miss the reason. RW is scummie why?
Yeh i guess you did. Probably because you havent been reading the thread amirite? Try it some time, and then see if you understand things better. Heck, maybe it might even make ur posts less scummy, so we dont want you dead so much! :p
I like the way you are clinging on to the same old argument, completely ignoring the post you QUOTED. -.-
Beep Beep: Can I tell you how wrong you are, and were once I've been lynched? I really love to tell people I told them so especially when there own comments look scummie.
no you cant. As ive been told a thousand times, if you act as scummy as Satan, expect to be lynched, and expect to deserve it. If townies vote for you, there is generally a reason, and looking at your own play is a start.

BM

@CKD-yeh i see what you're saying. I just disagree on him being the play today. Pookys play is looking more and more like a gambit to prolong his death...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:41 am

Post by farside22 »

What BM and beep beep are failing to notice is that I already have resigned myself to this lynch. I knew as soon as someone made the WIFOM comment about me not dead and Monkey being doctor that I was resigned to being lynched. So the fight against me is useless. I'm going out with who I think is scum since I'm town. That is what a person in my position should be doing. Now my rant.
I have to say BM your comment about CKD is the biggest BS I hear in mafia games. Basically you think people should be quiet little lambs and not stir the pot or they are scum. That is crap with crap reasoning. People should be aloud to be outspoken. It's scummie to just follow a bandwagon and make no comments then to defend someone who is "the easy lynch". Your comment is crap and your logic is crap.
As for beep beep you started this WIFOM comment and you are going to look really stupid when I come up town. So stupid that you putting people as scum with me because I like that they think outside of the lambs is stupid. So stupid as your list is stupid because in your mind no matter what the outcome "X" people are scum but you have said why. Nice. :roll:
End rant.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:44 am

Post by MeMe »

I believe that everyone except for tyhess has posted since Pooky asked for those targeting Tally to reveal. That means at least one of the people he's claiming to have seen has been online since then...and either that player has decided not to say so or Pooky's making this up.

Is there another possibility I'm missing? If not, it's time for Pooky to name names.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

farside22 wrote:What BM and beep beep are failing to notice is that I already have resigned myself to this lynch. I knew as soon as someone made the WIFOM comment about me not dead and Monkey being doctor that I was resigned to being lynched. So the fight against me is useless. I'm going out with who I think is scum since I'm town. That is what a person in my position should be doing. Now my rant.
I have to say BM your comment about CKD is the biggest BS I hear in mafia games. Basically you think people should be quiet little lambs and not stir the pot or they are scum. That is crap with crap reasoning. People should be aloud to be outspoken. It's scummie to just follow a bandwagon and make no comments then to defend someone who is "the easy lynch". Your comment is crap and your logic is crap.
lol you are ALL mouth im afraid. There are circumstances where defending someone is deemed scummier than attacking them. Indeed, back in Mafia 61, i was told the same thing im telling CKD- if you defend someone, you are always going to be under suspicion. I KNOW the logic for it isnt great, hence i SAID THAT. But I can see it happening in the future. I dont think CKD is scum, and i see him defending a highly probable scumbag. So i do the best thing for the town, and notify him that hes making a shoddy decision.
Sadly i think your comments are being marred by OMGUS. I mean, lets say you are town. What do you think of CKD's decision to defend you? Do you seriously think that makes him look more likely to be town, when you are virtually an assured lynch? I think NOT.
As for beep beep you started this WIFOM comment and you are going to look really stupid when I come up town. So stupid that you putting people as scum with me because I like that they think outside of the lambs is stupid. So stupid as your list is stupid because in your mind no matter what the outcome "X" people are scum but you have said why. Nice. :roll:
End rant.
If you are going to continue simply bitching, please just stop posting. Yep, im serious. If you are so resigned to being lynched that you dont want to help the town anymore, then your presence is not valuable.
Get a grip and play the game.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:51 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Yea I'm totally making shit up.

Let's kill Farside now.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:52 am

unvote

vote Farside
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@BM: My gripe has merit even if you consider it bitching. I dislike WIFOM comments as much as the next person and he used it to start this mess. No one can defend it without more WIFOM comment so it is a useless arguement to make that I tried to make.
If I wanted to be lynched so badly I would vote for myself. I do not do that under any circumstance.
@Pooky: You suck. Can't say anything else based on that play.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:59 am

It was genius play.

Hush
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Pooky: :roll:
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way this is what irked me about Holy the most is what she stated yesterday.
Holy wrote:Hm, if tomorrow our doc claimer is staying alive, then I will think further about her case. For now, I'll support an RW lynch or Monkey lynch, still.
This is what started out with if she is still alive to beep beep using that for his main arguement.

unvote: Vote Holy

Either one, but both look scummie to me.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

i'm sorry, just picked up a prod. i'm alive, i just haven't had much to say. apologies for that. i'll catch up in a sec
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

ugh..pooky's claim was crap?

well, that hurts my arguement that farside's lynch is not the play today...

think I need to reread this day from the beginning, I was banking that we had scum found through pooky.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

with no pooky information, and farside doing herself no favors, i see no point prolonging this.

vote: farside22

I have bad feelings about Beep Beep, as well. I had reasons that I stated before in post 1058. But the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that I might just be projecting ill-will on Beep Beep because she keeps targetting me. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, and try to determine if the gut objection i'm feeling towards her is tactical or emotional, because it wouldn't be smart or fair if it's the latter. I'll be careful, I promise. For now, farside will do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

How can I do myself any worse? Mindless zombies do all the work without my help.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

exactly.
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Beep! Beep! »

RossWilliam wrote:But the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that I might just be projecting ill-will on Beep Beep because she keeps targetting me. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, and try to determine if the gut objection i'm feeling towards her is tactical or emotional, because it wouldn't be smart or fair if it's the latter. I'll be careful, I promise. For now, farside will do.
No need for you to come hard against me, you can always nightkill me! Try to make yourself look good now, for when I turn up a dead townie tomorrow morning. Good strategy!

;-)
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Beep! Beep! »

RossWilliam wrote:exactly.
Why are you voting for farside22 if you think that the wagon is full of mindless zombies?

Or did I misunderstand you?
Beep! Beep!
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

Beep! Beep! wrote:
RossWilliam wrote:But the more I reflect on it, the more I realize that I might just be projecting ill-will on Beep Beep because she keeps targetting me. I'm gonna keep my eye on her, and try to determine if the gut objection i'm feeling towards her is tactical or emotional, because it wouldn't be smart or fair if it's the latter. I'll be careful, I promise. For now, farside will do.
No need for you to come hard against me, you can always nightkill me! Try to make yourself look good now, for when I turn up a dead townie tomorrow morning. Good strategy!

;-)
I hate when people do this. Obnoxiocity to a tee.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by RossWilliam »

in addition to the last post. Yes, you mistunderstood me, Beep-Beep. I was saying exactly, as in posts like that are exactly why she's hurting her cause. She was proving my point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

RossWilliam wrote:in addition to the last post. Yes, you mistunderstood me, Beep-Beep. I was saying exactly, as in posts like that are exactly why she's hurting her cause. She was proving my point.
what am I supposed to kiss butt and argue against WIFOM without it being more WIFOM logic. Let me know.
Beep! Beep!
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Beep! Beep!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Beep! Beep! »

RossWilliam wrote:in addition to the last post. Yes, you mistunderstood me, Beep-Beep. I was saying exactly, as in posts like that are exactly why she's hurting her cause. She was proving my point.
Alright...
Beep! Beep!
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Iammars »

Got prodded. I'm sorry I hadn't posted earlier, but I was sick.

I'm not too fond of the Farside wagon, only because in a game that averages 2-3 kills per night, I can see 2 doctors being a distinct possibility, and I doubt that farside is lying about her claim.

Pooky: What the hell? Seriously, you claim fakeclaim tracker on a dead player? What the hell was that supposed to accomplish?

Unvote, Vote: PookytheMagicalBear
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”