Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:21 am

Post by Bookitty »

My defense of WHO again?

Can you provide examples of whatever it is you are talking about, Armlx?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 am

Post by armlx »

Hmm, sorry, I misread your last post. My last post is completely inaccurate.

Dangers of posting at 2 am.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Glork »

Vote Count:

Gorrad 3 (ChaosOmega, Porochaz, farside22)
Cyberbob 2 (hasdgfas, Gorrad)
farside22 1 (armlx)
Porochaz 1 (Cyberbob)
Twomz 1 (Blackberry)

Not Voting: Bookitty, Iammars, Twomz

11 alive, 6 to lynch.

Day will end on or before Thursday, March 7, at 21:30 EST.
Last edited by Glork on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

armlx wrote: Dangers of posting at 2 am.
I hate these excuses
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
I hate these excuses
Me too. I'm still not getting what armix is stating. If someone is scum and you are sure they are scum you should shake on them the hardest to see if and who defends them or what they say for themselves.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Twomz »

I get what he's saying, I just don't agree. He's saying that if he is close to sure on who two of the scum are, he's going to try to find out who the others are instead of going after them. It makes sense on a certain level, but it doesn't really help today much (it's mainly for the rest of the game's benefit).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

hasdgfas wrote:
I hate these excuses
*sniffs*

SCUM!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Glork »

Prodding Iammars, ChaosOmega, and Porochaz. Each has 24 hours to post before I begin seeking replacement. Note also that this is Iammars' third prod since the start of Day Two, and one more need for a prod before the end of the day will mean replacement outright.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

Hmmm Im starting to dislike Armlx's posts
Fos Armlx
still feel my Gorrad vote is good atm. Nothing really more to say... also Glork has an l in it Glork...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Hmmm Im starting to dislike Armlx's posts
Fos Armlx
still feel my Gorrad vote is good atm. Nothing really more to say... also Glork has an l in it Glork...
What was it that Armix stated that you did not like. How do you feel about the others that are being voted against and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote:I get what he's saying, I just don't agree. He's saying that if he is close to sure on who two of the scum are, he's going to try to find out who the others are instead of going after them. It makes sense on a certain level, but it doesn't really help today much (it's mainly for the rest of the game's benefit).
I understand to an extent, but I get nervous with a deadline and still very little discussion going on from others.
Eventually there should be a consenses or you will get those last minute scummie votes saying "oh I was making sure the lynch happened before the deadline" with nothing else behind it. Right now the votes are very split with it seems no one really agreeing.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Iammars »

Blackberry wrote:
XTOXM LYNCH:

Gorrad
, Cyberbob,
ChaosOmega, Twomz
Monkey, Xtoxm

NIV LYNCH:

Niv, Blackberry
, armlx,
Twomz
, Iammars,
ChaosOmega
Xtoxm
Gorrad

Tres amigos son scum?
Um, I don't really blaim anyone for being on the Niv bandwagon. You fakeclaimed tracker with bad results on Niv. I wouldn't focus on that bottom one too much.
Cyberbob wrote:
armlx wrote:Yes, I am that dead set in my convictions of those people I don't even think we need info from them.
This is bad play due to the fact that it is
impossible
to be "that dead set" on someone until the card flips.
I don't see why this is a bad play. It's bad play to state such things in the thread, because then it tells the people to stop talking so they don't give any more info if a lot of people feel this way, but lynches are supposed to be determined by being dead set on people who are mafia.

Sorry guys, I keep reading the thread, but I don't see a lot to comment on, so I keep thinking I posted when in reality, I haven't.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Bookitty »

Okay, if someone lies about having an incriminating investigation on someone, and then tries to use the fact that people believed him and joined the bandwagon as evidence that they are scum? That's about all I want to take of that particular line of craplogic, honestly.

The weather differed between the time of Monkey's investigation of Xtoxm (who was town, but Monkey thought he was scum) and Blackberry (who Monkey thought was scum, and whose actions have been highly scummy). The possibility is that the difference in weather may have changed the result of Monkey's investigation; maybe he was normally insane, but sane in certain weather. Night One was cloudy; Night Two was windy. One affects visibility, the other does not. Given the variety of effects the weather has had on others, I wouldn't be surprised if the same were true of Monkey, even if he wasn't aware of it.

I feel pretty good about this, actually:

unvote; vote Blackberry
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Twomz »

I'd agree with your theory Bookitty, except tomorrow is going to be LyLo for town unless we hit a scum today... even though getting rid of a really bad townie might help that, and there is the chance that you are right.

I'm going to try to find a target later today when I have more time.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:16 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Twomz wrote:I'd agree with your theory Bookitty,
except tomorrow is going to be LyLo for town unless we hit a scum today
RED ALERT RED ALERT! (sirens, loud noises, screams):

Twomz, how do you know how many scum there are?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 am

Post by armlx »

hasdgfas wrote:
Twomz wrote:I'd agree with your theory Bookitty,
except tomorrow is going to be LyLo for town unless we hit a scum today
RED ALERT RED ALERT! (sirens, loud noises, screams):

Welcome to the wonderful world of several pages ago where this question was already answered.

To recap, 16/4 = 4; 5 scum means we are completely boned, and 3 scum would have to be so super powered the game would be too night based.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Twomz »

With 16 players and no signs of a SK? At least 4. I thought we agreed on this before. There's the lynch today (10 players left), I die tonight (barring some miracle (9 left)), 4 vs 5... at best.

The only way for the scum group to have less than 4 people would be for there to be two scum groups that kill on alternate nights... but that's ridiculous in a game this size.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

hasdgfas wrote:RED ALERT RED ALERT! (sirens, loud noises, screams):

I think it's a safe assumption that there are 4 scum. We had this discussion before starting on 636. Do you really think there would be only 3 scum, hasdgfas?

As it stands, I like my vote where it is. For all that Gorrad's posted today, his actual content has been nothing. Blackberry's posted a lot of useless stuff as well, but he's about confirmed, and he posted a bit of analysis as well. Gorrad, on the other hand, is not confirmed at all. He's posting a bunch of filler to make it look like he's active, which allows him to go after a lurker.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

EBWOP: Double Sarnath'd
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:10 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Hey, the only person who truly knows how many scum there are is the mod. It's possible that there are only 3 scum. Didn't we have a discussion earlier about possible versus probable?
I also forgot that we started with 16 people. I thought it was 18 for some reason. I retract my statement.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow a reread really does wonders. I feel like I missed things I didn't see before. Here we go.

hasdgfas
- Post 121 you FOS everyon on the lynch but why didn't you go against the lynch. Why didn't you ask questions? Post 173 felt that Monkey getting two guilties too convenient. Good reason for vote. Post 239 makes a good point on other roles that could have been not targeting anyone that BB didn't think about. Post 556 reading hascows comments on cyberbob I realized how much we agreed. (frightening). - leaning town

Porochaz
(replacing skitzer D2) - nothing said that hadn't already. Not much offered on first post. threats to vote against xtoxm just saying he is scummy. (blah). He post and makes comment everyone so often. Porochaz is a hard one for me to read even with the reread. - neutral

armlx
- post 124 harsh comment. Why would you think there was a vig? Iammars post 43 states in regards to the doctor comment. "it's a scum tell, but I'm not a big fan as others." to Post 47 stating "I agree that is might diminish its use, but it's still a scumtell". FOS Monkey for scumtell doctor comment. Post 458 seems to contradict newest line up execpt for cyberbob (interesting) Post 521 seems a contradicion of sorts. You will vote xtoxm even though you think he is town instead of trying to find scum? Post 560 scum people then changed to different people Post 573. Why such a change in short amount of time? - so many changes I have yet to figure out if scum or town with his contraditory post recently leaning scum.
Gorrad
- post 136 when asked about his vote he throws the blame on BB. Feels lynching a Jester a good thing. (blah) - not really much said. Claimed weather effects him (which I think scum could have such a role). Not much added. - leaning scum
Twomz - there was so much towmz said. Goes from being good to voting against xtomx which seemed to me OMGUS matter to claim of lightening rod - safe for now, pending claim.
Bookitty
(replacing konehead D2) - seemed very noncommital to Twomz plan and agreed with it, but asked why it was town. Seems to miss that I stated I still find Gorrad scummie, but his weather comment had me on hold from voting against him. Missed my comment about why Twomz was being voted for after the whole smack on the nose. (I suggest a reread. I did it which is what changed my mind on a few people) Feel more town even with her not around much. Agree with lastest comment, but still feel BB is town so eh.
blackberry
- Says Niv is guilty (basically) claim vanilla townie day 2. Hasn't really been helpful day 3. I believe claim, but get to work and stop f*^&ing around)
Cyberbob
- Post 71 wondering if BB normally plays this way. votes Niv with no comments. Agrees with armix about vig comment and FOS bb. Lots of talk but only states that he is going out of town. (blah. Post 234 repeats what everyone has stated. Added nothing context wise. More post with nothing to say post. (sigh) Votes xtoxm claiming he was rolefishing (which others brought up). Post 512 hello pot this is kettle how are you doing? You know I look only at Cyberbob's post when I first read the case against him. After rereading everything I found more times were he posted and gave nothing to the post, but to say he was busy. - leaning scum
ChaosOmega
- not much offered for 2 days. Post 242 lots of details. Talks about investigator hound. Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one). - neutral but IGMEOY.

vote: Cyberbob
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm thinking BooKitty is mafia with both Gorrad and CyberBob and she is trying to distract attention from her partners by throwing it on me. And I think there is 5 mafia because I keep getting this vibe that scum aer anxious cuz they could win this lynch.

People are acting weird this round, Iunno how to explain it.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

farside22 wrote:Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one)
I'm assuming you're talking about Twomz' post 393:
Twomz wrote:Xtoxm is now at -2 to lynch. I don't think we should put him at -1, so I'd say hold off on the votes.
However, my vote was the fourth on Xtoxm.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Gorrad »

Blackberry wrote:I'm thinking BooKitty is mafia with both Gorrad and CyberBob and she is trying to distract attention from her partners by throwing it on me. And I think there is 5 mafia because I keep getting this vibe that scum aer anxious cuz they could win this lynch.

People are acting weird this round, Iunno how to explain it.
And we all know how great your vibes are.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”