DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

shaft.ed wrote:DGB, your word count has gone way down as opposed to yesterday. But it does make sense that you would have less to analyze then when replacing directly into a game.
I didn't know word count fluctuations were tells. Are you counting other players words, too, shafted?

Please provide us with word count fluctuations statistics from all players including yourself, so that we can make comparisons.

Is your theory that I was saying more yesterday because I was replacing? Or is it that I was saying less yesterday because I was replacing? Or saying more today because I am more settled in? Or saying less today for the same reason?

Thank you for making it abundantly clear that you're saying nonsense.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I think that was a perfectly cogent post (even if self-defeating).

Your efforts at obfuscation are noted.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 am

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I think that was a perfectly cogent post
Then explain it and enlighten me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Fonz wrote:I actually get the Battle Mage vibe off DGB- ie, she seems a lot less sure of herself, less bullheaded, than the usual DGB-town.
I guess you tipped her off.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:39 am

shaft.ed wrote:
Fonz wrote:I actually get the Battle Mage vibe off DGB- ie, she seems a lot less sure of herself, less bullheaded, than the usual DGB-town.
I guess you tipped her off.
You too.

;-)

Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Adele »

cicero wrote:Adele's response to being jailed by CKD is underwhelming and her hesitance to post a lot concerns me. I know she has a busy life and some computer monitor issues, however. How are those things going Adele?
CKD's move doesn't seem a plausible move for town to make to me. I'm immediately suspicious of this move and am pretty well prepared to vote accordingly, unless No Lynch is the better plan (right now my concern with No Lynch is it improves the town's odds of lynching scum nest but long-term decreases town's chance of winning and need to think about it.)

Now, the personal matter. I've not been "hesitant" to post. I
think
that I've posted every time I've gone online recently. But while, a month ago, I was going online every day at my job, I'm now only going online about three times a week. About three weeks ago I was fired, and I'm struggling with a number of issues - not least of which is general motivation/optimism/whatever - to get my arse in gear every day and jobhunt. Making a detour to an internet cafe on top of that is something I'm failing at more than succeeding at right now.
I didn't want to bring this matter onto the site, and I
certainly
didn't want to admit that I'm finding things tough going in a thread that I know my big brother will read (and I apologise for both), but if people are leery of my reasons for underposting and think I may be lurking as scum then... well, when personal stuff gets in the way, it seems to me it's time to make account for the personal stuff.
cicero wrote:The drawback is, if Adele is scum, she can spend her time protecting her scumbuddies and insisting, like Fonz is, on a policy of non-revelation. (A policy I'm still not very comfortable with, by the way).
I have no interest in keeping my night choices a secret. While I can see the upside to Fonz not disclosing his choices if he's town, overall I think it's best if he spills.
I support a chainclaim tomorrow (including Fonz). Chaimclaims (popcorn?) my fave, and I've always supported their use in claims such as this. I'm okay with dice though.
Shaft.ed wrote:
Adele wrote:Now, watching powers are useful for catching folk in lies, right? Except a watcher can, in fact, be scum. So a suggestion: as early as possible in the day, someone does a dicetags post with (say) 9 sides; if it's 1-4 Yvonne and I both wait to the end to claim, if 5 or 6 I claim first/early, if 7 or 8 she does, if 9 we both do. By doing this in the morning if couldn't affect the nightchoices; if either she or I is scum then we're either crippled or high-risk, while if we're not the other scum still has the chance of being in significant danger.
Would like to note that Adele did propose a randomized claiming strategy but it greatly favored either her or Yvonne claiming at the end of the cycle.
Yes, since each of us is
probably
town, our powers should be favoured towards the "potentially catching out targeters" rather than "potentially being caught out". Please note that the alternative to going last was going
first
(or as near as is convenient), rejecting only the chances of us being in the middle. I gave each of us a one-in-three chance of going at the start rather than the end, and odds that at least one of us would probably have to go early. I stand by the strategy itself, and find your mathematical characterisation of it to be suspect; the chance that both Yvonne and I are scum (10.7%), very close to the odds I proposed that we both go early (one-in-nine = 11.1%), while if both of us are town (36%) then us both going towards the end and optimising the odds of catching the scum in a lie is the best course and 4/9 (44%) seems pretty close to optimal to me.
Given all that, it's worth noting exactly how useful Yvonne and I are; not only could we, if targeting the person who died, know who the killer is, but we could catch other lies going (say cicero's scum, and he performed the kill but claimed to target one of his scumbuddies - if Yvonne or I targeted that scumbuddy then we'd know that wasn't true, that cicero's lying
and
that that scumbuddy was; two scum caught). Wanting us two to go as soon as possible to try to catch us in a lie when we'd probably use our ability as scum anyway because it has more of a trail seems scummy to me. If I blathered and misexplained myself here, though, please say so. It's clear in my head but when I try to type it out it just seems... verbose.

------------

Lynch Versus No Lynch

Let me see. We're at 5:3. If we lynch wrong today and the scum NK successfully it's 3:3 game over.
If we nolynch today and the scum successfully NK tonight then it's 4:3 tomorrow with potential information. A higher concentration of the game is scum, making it apparently easier to hit scum but actually giving scum 3/7ths of the power, so I think it'd actually be slightly harder.

There seem to me 6 possibilities:
Lynch wrong, NK = 3:3 (game over)
Lynch wrong, no NK = 4:3
Lynch right, NK = 4:2
Lynch right, no NK = 5:2

Nolynch, NK = 4:3
Nolynch, no NK = 5:3 (status quo)

For simplicity, let's assume that there will be an NK tonight, and that our best pick to lynch today has a fifty-fifty chance of being scum.
Lynch = 50% game over, 50% 4:2 + 1 known scum + more useful information
NoLynch = 4:3; IMO still 50% of wrong lynch.

I think that the town, right now, has just over 50% odds if we lynch according to the best information that we have. And I think our odds fall if we nolynch tonight. Take it to the endgame; would you rather have 3:1 or 2:1 in endgame? Would you rather keep the possibility of No Lynch to then?

Can anyone demonstrate to me that NoLynch today isn't guaranteeing town survival overnight but paying with a reduced chance of ultimately winning?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 am

Post by The Fonz »

Just thinking out loud... if we were to no-lynch tonight (and it must be stressed- I do not support this at present, I've yet to see anyone address the concerns I've raised) how about we flip a coin, and one of Adele and Yvonne goes first, and the other goes last?

That means everyone else has a chance of being caught out, and since the watchers have a 50% chance of not going last, they've got to be wary of what they do too.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:24 am

Post by cicero »

I've become disinclined to support a No Lynch once again.

Unvote. Vote Curiouskarmadog

I see this as blackjack. I'm sitting on 16. Hit me dealer.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:25 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Does the dealer have a face card up?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 am

Post by cicero »

shaft.ed wrote:Does the dealer have a face card up?
You tell me.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:44 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

cicero wrote:I've become disinclined to support a No Lynch once again.

Cicero, why does your vote echo what appears to be a couple people's opinion atm? Why doesnt the fact that Yvonne has not answered shafted's questions bother you? Why should the fact that you dont seem to care what those answers are, not bother us? If you lynch me, and the NK is not protected against, this town loses.

cicero wrote: I'm partial to CKD and my gut tells me that the scums are named Yvonne, Adele and Fonz. Which is problematic since they're the three towniest roles. The players who don't feel immediately scummy to me are CES (because of TSQs play more than CES's and that is mostly about TSQ's attacks on Zoneace, Shaft.ed and Dripping Goofball. However, smirking scum, obviously I'm a smart enough player to know that none of that means a damn thing.
you think I am anti-town for thinking that Adele could be scum and targeting last night, but on the same token you are pointing to a Yvonne, Adele, Fonz scum team..all of which have echoed your opinion today.

What happened to Yvonne is town? Why is she now scum? Why is fonz more of a towniest role than mine? You are inconsistent...why?

I no longer think you are very very misguided town..I think you are scum.

unvote, vote cicero

I think your buddy is Yvonne....I hope the third is not Fonz. You bussed her when the wagon was going her way. You attack me and adamantly defend her when the suspicions came my way...when the suspicions slowed, the wagon wasnt going to happen, and the talks of a no lynch swelled, you tried to look town and your vote went there. Then all of the sudden Yvonne is scum again. Now, the No lynch isnt taking hold, your vote returns to me...

This is scum if I have ever seen it. I didnt want to vote you because it is confirmed (through shafted for N1) that you made night choices each night, but as it has been pointed out...that means little.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Adele »

OK. I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I'm here now and it just begs to be picked apart...
curiouskarmadog wrote:

Cicero, why does your vote echo what appears to be a couple people's opinion atm?
Because the explanation they gave for these opinions convinced him?
CKD wrote:Why doesnt the fact that Yvonne has not answered shafted's questions bother you?
Well, it doesn't bother
me
. I don't think it was a very good question. But where did cicero say it didn't bother him? Or is it just that you think that when anything else is even slightly unresolved, no-one should vote for you?
CKD wrote:If you lynch me, and the NK is not protected against, this town loses.
Unless, of course, you are scum. In which case the town's a lot better off than if we
don't
lynch you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:33 am

For the record. Yvonne posted in another game in this subforum. But she didn't post here.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:33 am

Post by The Fonz »

curiouskarmadog wrote: If you lynch me, and the NK is not protected against, this town loses.
Seriously, CKD, every time you use this fallacy, the likelihood in my eyes of you being scum goes up. For the last time: the chances are infinitisimal of the town winning if we lynch ANYONE town today. That they are slightly higher if we lynch someone else as town than you as town is not a good reason not to lynch you.

A genuinely protown defence of yourself would revolve around you being town in the first place, not the consequences of lynching you if you are.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 am

Post by cicero »

curiouskarmadog wrote:

Cicero, why does your vote echo what appears to be a couple people's opinion atm?
Check through the game and see if I'm a big ol' opinion follower. I look more to me to be kind of an out-in-front kinda guy. You apparently can't grasp the concept of honest vacillation, but that's ok. I don't mind.
Why doesnt the fact that Yvonne has not answered shafted's questions bother you?
It does. You, at the moment, bother me more. Looking forward to hearing what she has to say though.
Curiouskarmadog wrote: Why should the fact that you dont seem to care what those answers are, not bother us? If you lynch me, and the NK is not protected against, this town loses.
I was hoping you'd say thing about how damn invaluable you are again so that I could cut and paste these posts I found:
An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont care who has what role, if someone is scummy, we lynch them, no one gets a pass.

Vote shaft.ed

An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote:spin it whatever way you need to, If I think somehting is scummy it will get my vote...I dont care about who has what role.

An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote: am I attacking them because they are suggesting we not lynch powerful roles, or because I dont think anyone should get a pass due to roles and dont like being told what to do with my vote or my "power"?
Well that was fun.
curiouskarmadog wrote: you think I am anti-town for thinking that Adele could be scum and targeting last night, but on the same token you are pointing to a Yvonne, Adele, Fonz scum team..all of which have echoed your opinion today.
I think you're anti-town for targetting Adele. Which was the best chess move for jailkeeper scum and a terrible move for jailkeeper town. Thinking Adele is scum is pretty reasonable.

I've liked Adele's posts when she's posted. Including the most recent one she made. Made her feel more townie to me. More importantly having misgivings in mafia is normal. Trusting one's gut about three players is a dangerous thing.
What happened to Yvonne is town? Why is she now scum? Why is fonz more of a towniest role than mine? You are inconsistent...why?
I'm indecisive because I'm a townie who's honestly indecisive. I can tell you one thing though. Throwing votes at me every time I come back to the idea that you're the play doesn't impress me even a little. Best of luck with the others though.
That's fine. Jailing Adele was bad play. So is voting me. You should just come to grips that bad play 1 led to my vote for you and that will go a long way to stopping you from making bad play 2. I AM glad you finally came around to my way of thinking on one issue. IF you think Yvonne AND I are scum, you should vote me.
I think your buddy is Yvonne....I hope the third is not Fonz. You bussed her when the wagon was going her way. You attack me and adamantly defend her when the suspicions came my way...when the suspicions slowed, the wagon wasnt going to happen, and the talks of a no lynch swelled, you tried to look town and your vote went there. Then all of the sudden Yvonne is scum again. Now, the No lynch isnt taking hold, your vote returns to me...
Heh. It's like you've never played with me. I change my mind a lot as town. Go look. How about Mini 499 or go check out the recently completed mafia 69. I adamantly defended her responses to you. They were very good. Since then she's taken a powder. I don't know what her schedule is like. I think the outstanding question is a good one that needs answering. I just think you're a bigger problem.

I, sadly, don't know who to trust. It's a funny thing. I also know that people on mafiascum are excellent liars. Yvonne's responses to you were far better than your responses to her. At the moment I think you're a better play. Do I have misgivings about that? Constantly. Apologies for exhibitting a lack of confirmation bias. No wait. I'm not sorry at all.

I mulled the No Lynch. Look at when I changed back to you. Then look up and find Adele's post. And look at Fonz's. You'll find an odd thing happened. They changed my mind. You'll also note that I had already called my support of the idea tepid.

Hey - what about Adele. She was very high on your scumlist yesterday. So high that you jailed her. What's your opinion of her now? Why are all your attacks on Yvonne instead?
This is scum if I have ever seen it.
Are you a betting man?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:34 am

you are right they werent address to you...any reason you felt compelled to not let cicero answer the questions first? Adele, your stance on Yvonne at the moment?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Adele »

curiouskarmadog wrote:you are right they werent address to you...any reason you felt compelled to not let cicero answer the questions first?
Because craplogic isn't person-specific.

[/quote]Adele, your stance on Yvonne at the moment?[/quote]I trust her as far as I can throw her. But, see, I also trust
you
as far as I can throw you, and since you're male and she's female you probably weigh more so I couldn't throw you quite as far... so I trust you less. (warning: this paragraph may contain craplogic)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:59 am

bold is me..
cicero wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

Check through the game and see if I'm a big ol' opinion follower. I look more to me to be kind of an out-in-front kinda guy. You apparently can't grasp the concept of honest vacillation, but that's ok. I don't mind.

like when you jumped on the Oman wagon, which Adele followed you on. you cant be an opinion follower and a vote leader at the same time?

Why doesnt the fact that Yvonne has not answered shafted's questions bother you?
It does. You, at the moment, bother me more. Looking forward to hearing what she has to say though.
Curiouskarmadog wrote: Why should the fact that you dont seem to care what those answers are, not bother us? If you lynch me, and the NK is not protected against, this town loses.
I was hoping you'd say thing about how damn invaluable you are again so that I could cut and paste these posts I found:
An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont care who has what role, if someone is scummy, we lynch them, no one gets a pass.

Vote shaft.ed

An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote:spin it whatever way you need to, If I think somehting is scummy it will get my vote...I dont care about who has what role.

An earlier curiouskarmadog wrote: am I attacking them because they are suggesting we not lynch powerful roles, or because I dont think anyone should get a pass due to roles and dont like being told what to do with my vote or my "power"?
Well that was fun.

Were we in a lylo position then? I am also pushing for a yvonne lynch as well (who is a powerful role) Interesting how you dont take Fonz's stance on the situation, you want to imply I am a hypocrite instead.

curiouskarmadog wrote: you think I am anti-town for thinking that Adele could be scum and targeting last night, but on the same token you are pointing to a Yvonne, Adele, Fonz scum team..all of which have echoed your opinion today.
I think you're anti-town for targetting Adele. Which was the best chess move for jailkeeper scum and a terrible move for jailkeeper town. Thinking Adele is scum is pretty reasonable.

and if her vote accompanies yours, she is bussing then right? The fact that she hasnt really attacked anyone else today means she is bussing right? so you are voting me because of the "anti-town" move and not because you think I am scum? Tell me cicero, what have you done protown since you have been here?

I've liked Adele's posts when she's posted. Including the most recent one she made. Made her feel more townie to me. More importantly having misgivings in mafia is normal. Trusting one's gut about three players is a dangerous thing.
I'm indecisive because I'm a townie who's honestly indecisive. I can tell you one thing though. Throwing votes at me every time I come back to the idea that you're the play doesn't impress me even a little. Best of luck with the others though.

everytime?, did I vote you the first time? Sort of a misrepresentation of the facts Cicero. Matter of fact, the first time you did it, I thought you were just being a very misguided townie

That's fine. Jailing Adele was bad play. So is voting me. You should just come to grips that bad play 1 led to my vote for you and that will go a long way to stopping you from making bad play 2. I AM glad you finally came around to my way of thinking on one issue. IF you think Yvonne AND I are scum, you should vote me.

I am voting you because I think you are scum. I do think Yvonne is your buddy...but I would rather her out herself tonight with her actions and claims instead.

Heh. It's like you've never played with me. I change my mind a lot as town. Go look. How about Mini 499 or go check out the recently completed mafia 69. I adamantly defended her responses to you. They were very good. Since then she's taken a powder. I don't know what her schedule is like. I think the outstanding question is a good one that needs answering. I just think you're a bigger problem.

I, sadly, don't know who to trust. It's a funny thing. I also know that people on mafiascum are excellent liars. Yvonne's responses to you were far better than your responses to her. At the moment I think you're a better play. Do I have misgivings about that? Constantly. Apologies for exhibitting a lack of confirmation bias. No wait. I'm not sorry at all.

I mulled the No Lynch. Look at when I changed back to you. Then look up and find Adele's post. And look at Fonz's. You'll find an odd thing happened. They changed my mind. You'll also note that I had already called my support of the idea tepid.

Hey - what about Adele. She was very high on your scumlist yesterday. So high that you jailed her. What's your opinion of her now? Why are all your attacks on Yvonne instead?

LOL, please tell me again why Adele was on my scum list last night..and you will see Yvonne there as well...so dont act like my opinion changes as much and as fast as yours.

This is scum if I have ever seen it.
Are you a betting man?
yes, are you?...do you remember my bet offer with ZA from 69 that he was so scared of to the point of pushing to have me modkilled for (of course that was ridiculous)?

How much do you want to bet I am scum cicero?..public humilation is the only real currency here.

Do you really think I am scum enough to put your mouth where your vote is (post game)?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:08 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero, why did you want to talk to Adele last night?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:14 am

Post by cicero »

You just reversed the bet. Gonna have to go for a double humiliation. Sure. I'm up for it. :) I bet you're scum and you bet I'm scum. Are you willing to bet that I'm scum? I asked you first and you switched it. So what are the stakes, big guy?

On Adele - is Adele scum now or not? You didn't answer. I'm not asking why Yvonne is still on your list..."LOL"... I'm asking why Adele has dropped off after she was your top choice last night. As for bussing... if Adele votes you she may be bussing you and she may not be. At the moment she looks townie. As I said before, YOUR move against her made sense for scum whether she is town OR scum.

And yes, you are a hypocrite. You don't care what OTHER power roles get interfered with or lynched. The rule only comes about after you've put us in an unenviable position and are yelling for your indispensable survival.

What have I done that's pro-town? Challenge you for jailing Adele for one. You're either scum or their patsy. Not get confirmation bias for another. Keep an open mind. Weigh the options.

I don't get your point about the Oman wagon. I voted Oman for different reasons than others. I was more up front about wanting to keep that role from Sylar. Seeing as how the other potential lynch of the day was Zoneace I'm good with how things went down.
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:14 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

@shaft.ed: I thought I already answered that question when I replied to CKD. You and DGB had yet to claim and there exists a possibility that either of you made the kill and needed safe claims, so yes, you're both potential liars that I can catch.

@Other players: I can see quite a few problems with No Lynch that will come up tomorrow. I don't know if they've already been discussed (since there's been a lot of posts recently and I haven't read them all yet) but I don't want to mention anything specifically since it might give scum ideas. I think I'd rather risk the lynch today.

I think cicero is likely town. There's absolutely no reason for him to be scum and prevent a mislynch today by defending me, especially since I was the easiest target and we are in some sort of potential lylo.

CKD, I'm still not so sure. I was wary of him being scum trying to get a townie (Gorgon) lynched yesterday. Well, I was obviously wrong. One thing I want to point out is that he's mentioned quite a few times that he should not be the play for today since he's one of the roles who can stop an NK, and also he's got two confirmed night actions. But this should not be a factor in deciding whether he should be lynched or not. Example, if say... CKD, Fonz and cicero are scum. According to that kind of logic, we shouldn't lynch CKD and Fonz since they can stop NKs and cicero has two confirmed night actions. Then, who do we lynch instead? Townies? (Disclaimer: This is just an example and does not accurately describe the writer's suspicions.)

The jailing of Adele is strange. Someone mentioned that watchers would be caught if they make up fake results, and I agree with that, which is why I gave Adele my power (I mentioned this somewhere in D2) because if she was scum, I could catch her lying. So I don't understand why CKD thought it was a good idea.

But overall, if I were to place bets, I think he's more likely to be town than scum though he's awfully stubborn and refuses to see things from another point of view. It's almost as if he thinks anyone who disagrees with him is scum and he's also terribly afraid of players whom he claims are trying to direct him.

And I've thought things through. DGB is most likely scum. She pushed a case against me which I have since disproved. She makes up a reason to lynch me by insisting I initially "pushed" for Gorgon's lynch yesterday and then backed down. This never happened. She's made two very weird night actions now, both of which also cannot be confirmed. I think she is the killer on both nights.

vote DGB
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 am

Post by cicero »

shaft.ed wrote:cicero, why did you want to talk to Adele last night?
Because of her utility. I liked the idea of being able to suggest who she should use her powers on. Same reason I targetted you.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 am

YvonneSeer wrote:I was wary of him being scum trying to get a townie (Gorgon) lynched yesterday.
How could you have thought the above ^^^
And posted the below:
Yvonne wrote:Yes, in fact, Gorgon is most likely to be the SK at this point, and a rather dangerous SK if so.
Yvonne wrote:Or, Gorgon is the SK and he got Jailed.
Yvonne wrote:Well, maybe one way to go about this, is for ckd to continue jailing Gorgon and see if there are still no SK kills.
Yvonne wrote:What about having ckd jail Gorgon every night from now on?
I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation, I would like to hear it.

Also, why did you not vote for Gorgon after all? Were you afraid to risk your vote on a non-scum lynch, while voicing suspicion that Gorgon was the SK?

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:25 am

Post by shaft.ed »

cicero wrote:
Because of her utility. I liked the idea of being able to suggest who she should use her powers on. Same reason I targetted you.
You've never suggested to me who I should target in our conversations.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:26 am

Post by cicero »

shaft.ed wrote:
cicero wrote:
You've never suggested to me who I should target in our conversations.
The choices were obvious. One of the watchers. And you targetted... one of the watchers! When I selected you there was a tracker alive.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”