Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:57 am

Post by Fishbulb »

That was rhetorical. But anyway, that was it. The whole truth. Nothing more except the bonus e-mail about you being good.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:07 am

Post by MeMe »

Count:

Werebear
(4):
Sugar, massive, mathcam, Fishbulb

Dourgrim
(3):
rite, Someone, mikehart

mikehart
(2):
Dourgrim, Werebear

Not voting (4):
Dragon Phoenix, jadesmar, mole, Norinel
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 6:26 am

Post by massive »

Dourgrim: mikehart didn't receive an instant vote from me because I don't actually have the role name myself - I'm going solely on my mad puzzle-solving skillz to say that I THINK I know what the role name is. Mole's answer matches my believed answer. I think it might be best to go back and look at who proved whom was townie once the answers are in. Right now I think it went something like: Sugar proved Someone, Someone and mole proved each other, and the Sugar proved mikehart ... so technically no one's proved Sugar and she's the lynchpin for mikehart. *shrug*

Right now I'm ready to hop to rite since no one's claimed his night one investigation.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:55 am

Post by MeMe »

You sillies! Alright...deadline imposed:
8 p.m. EST Monday, September 22
. The player who has the most votes (at least 4) at that time will be Brute Squaded. In case of a tie, the player who got there first is outta here.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:35 am

Post by massive »

OK, I have a serious question about Dourgrim again. I keep going back and looking at his posts, and I keep getting new questions. I've taken what he's written over the last few pages at face value and I think he's dropped a couple of hints about his role ... but his information just doesn't line up.

Dour: If you knew mlaker was guilty on day two, as you claimed (I think you said "How did I know who to go after?"), why didn't you use your information to solidify DP's innocence AND sanity? You've already said that you're a limited investigator ... and if I have read you right, you haven't had any investigations since then ... why wouldn't you just come out, say that mlaker was definitely scum, and skip the Someone nonsense altogether?

I guess I just can't reconcile what I *think* is your role with your actions.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:59 am

Post by Dourgrim »

I didn't want to claim an investigative role, despite the fact that it would've cleared DP to your satisfaction, because (as I have all this time)
I refuse to role-claim
. A player
should
be able to get his investigation results across via his voting and posting, not just by saying "Hi! I'm a Cop! He's scum!" all the time. Instead, I decided to prod the person I had investigated, and I also included a player I was suspicious of at the time in that prod in order to attempt to hide my role's abilities should the scum be particularly observant. I believe I attempted to explain all of this earlier in the thread... forgive me for repeating myself, everyone.

We have been deadlined here... and, since I have a sneaking suspicion that mikehart is going to need to be replaced (see Paranoid Mafia), I'm going to shamelessly bandwagon. (Of course, this is the point where I get yelled at and accused of being scummy for trying to divert attention away from myself, but what the heck? :) )

unvote: mikehart

vote: Werebear
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Dourgrim wrote:(Of course, this is the point where I get yelled at and accused of being scummy for trying to divert attention away from myself, but what the heck? :) )
SCUM!!!
:P
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:43 am

Post by massive »

Well, I thought I had gotten all your "hints" about your role, since you were laying them pretty clearly, but I also would have thought that you would have felt no need to continue this need for secrecy since you haven't made any further investigations since night two, and we lynched the only person you found scummy. Makes ZERO sense.

unvote Werebear
vote Dourgrim

I don't think you're who you've been hinting at. AT ALL.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:10 am

Post by Fishbulb »

I still think Werebear is the logical choice right now. Let one of our investigators take care of Dourgrim.
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:51 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

massive wrote:Well, I thought I had gotten all your "hints" about your role, since you were laying them pretty clearly, but I also would have thought that you would have felt no need to continue this need for secrecy since you haven't made any further investigations since night two, and we lynched the only person you found scummy. Makes ZERO sense.

<<snips voting>>

I don't think you're who you've been hinting at. AT ALL.
There is no "need for secrecy" at all, so don't even try to put words into my mouth. Are you reading my posts at all?!
I will not role-claim
, period. Please stop being dense and listen to me, for God's sake! I am not being secretive, I'm not withholding information... I just don't see why I should have to role-claim to get the point of my role across. Besides, you have a confirmed Cop who's going to investigate me tonight (oh, wait, lemme guess, you didn't read
that
post either, did you? :roll: ), and I've already said that if he comes back and finds me guilty I'll roll over and let you all lynch me, even going so far as voting for myself tomorrow... so
please
, let's move on to something potentially useful for the Town rather than beating this dead horse, shall we?
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:52 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

Double-posting to add that I never said I had made no further investigations after Night Two... once again massive is trying to speak on my behalf, which is not appreciated.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:56 pm

Post by MeMe »

Talitha replaces Dragon Phoenix, effective as soon as she logs on and sees the notice in her inbox.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:20 pm

Post by massive »

Dour: I'm sorry, but I can't see how you're acting in the best interest of the town. If we move on to someone else and you're scum, we could end up with our investigator dead and two completely untrustworthy "investigative" sources (yourself and rite) as the only people to declare your innocence. You'll have to excuse me for not liking the odds in this case. I'm sorry that you think I'm being dense, but I'm actually trying to win this game, and you aren't exactly being helpful.

About your investigations: You claimed to have innocent results on two people, CRiX/Fishbulb and jadesmar, and said that only CRiX/Fishbulb was actually your doing. You since have also claimed that you had a guilty result on mlaker. If you've made any further investigations, then you haven't revealed the results, and from what I interpreted of your role, it made sense that you didn't make any further investigations. I'm not putting words in your mouth. You aren't saying anything except "I refuse to roleclaim" so you've left us no choice but to interpret you as best we can.

You've gotten the point of your hinted role across just fine ... heck, I'd even go so far as to roleclaim for you if I thought it would help ... but you can't say that your actions are lining up with who you are supposed to be.

Gah. There's too much going on. Something is slipping through the cracks.

I checked out the townies btw, Sugar should come down as OK since she was ready to lynch Someone for messing up the name in the first place. Still wondering if anyone will confirm that mikehart's math is good.

In any case, I imagine it would be good to hear what Werebear has to say over the weekend. Sorry to flipflop guys.

unvote Dourgrim
vote Wearbear

That's more than enough to lynch him come deadline. Let the bear speak.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:22 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm here!

I'm reading the game, currently up to page 13 ... I'll try and read faster as I see we have a deadline :shock:
Will definitely put a vote on by monday
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 10:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

WHEW.. OK... read it...
How to kill an entire afternoon....

Firstly, I'm tending to believe all the claimed townies, even Mikehart. Mikehart, I suggest you check your counting/spelling and try again, cos I think you may have made a simple mistake. (I can see where you made the mistake.)
However if massive & I can guess what the actual role is called from what Sugar, Someone, and mole have said, then I suppose Mikehart could too.

Second, Dourgrim... MY gut (not as famous or experienced as DP's gut) says scum.
Lots of little things... One reason is rite's missing investigation result on DP night 1. Dourgrim has not (that I can see) admitted to receiving it, but I think he must have...

Third, the bear...
vote Werebear

'nuff said
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:26 am

Post by Talitha »

One last thing (might as well get it all out, because I could very well die tonight...) I think that Vizzini is probably pro-town. My reason is that Leonadis hinted more than once that he thought DP (me) was Vizzini. I don't think he would've said this if Vizzini was one of his mafia buddies. I also don't think Vizzini would be in cahoots with the ROUS.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:39 am

Post by MeMe »

End of Day Count:

Werebear
(6):
Sugar, mathcam, Fishbulb, Dourgrim, massive, Talitha

Dourgrim
(3):
rite, Someone, mikehart

mikehart
(1):
Werebear

Not voting (3):
jadesmar, mole, Norinel

Trust me...it's enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is the Man in Black?"

The Albino shakes his head, says nothing.

"You get there from this grove, yes?"

(silence)

"Fezzik, jog his memory."

"I'm sorry, Inigo. I didn't mean to jog him so hard. "

In the face of death,
Werebear
(
the Albino
, mafia) says not a word...how appropriate.

It is now night.
Deadline for choices is 8 PM EST Monday, September 22.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:00 pm

Post by MeMe »

Good morning everyone! Once again, no new bodies to bury. Whew.

Twelve alive – it'll take seven identical votes to head into Night 6.
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:03 pm

Post by mathcam »

Weird. Storing up kills? Or unable to satisfy some kind of kill condition during the day yesterday?

Dourgrim, I'm not sure if you have yet or not, but did you specifically accept or deny getting Rite's night 1 rumour? I'm bracing myself for a yellin'-at, but I still would prefer you role-claimed. You think your role is so unbelievable that we'll lynch you right off the bat?

Cam
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:10 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

mathcam wrote:Dourgrim, I'm not sure if you have yet or not, but did you specifically accept or deny getting Rite's night 1 rumour? I'm bracing myself for a yellin'-at, but I still would prefer you role-claimed. You think your role is so unbelievable that we'll lynch you right off the bat?
I did not receive any information on Night 1... sorry.

Yes, my role is quite unbelievable... but, as I'm getting pretty sick of everyone asking me to roleclaim, and since no one seems to believe the fact that the only reason I won't roleclaim is because I shouldn't have to, here goes:

I'm the Boy's Mother. I can eavesdrop at the Boy's door and listen in as he's being read the story and learn whether a player in the game is a "good guy" or a "bad guy" a limited number of times. I learned that CRiX/Fishbulb is a good guy and mlaker was a bad guy.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:14 pm

Post by Talitha »

Dourgrim wrote:Here's what I suggest, people: have DP investigate me tonight (considering he's pretty much a verified Cop). If he comes back with a "guilty" result, I will shut my mouth and vote for my own lynch.
Dourgrim, Grandpa's investigation results have come back with a big, juicy
anti-town
for you sir. Are you a man of your word? :P

Hint...

vote: Dourgrim
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:20 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I gotta say, that's a stretch Dourgrim. One problem with Talitha's investigation, however, is that I never quite trusted Dragon Pheonix in the first place. But there can't be many more scum left, and I just don't believe that claim.

Vote: Dourgrim
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:29 pm

Post by mole »

Last night, I did get some bonus info that told me Dourgrim is bad.

Vote: Dourgrim
rite
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
rite
Shameless Bandwagoner
Shameless Bandwagoner

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 3:00 pm

Post by rite »

vote: Dourgrim

That bonus info came from me.
Sugar