'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by cicero »

Silly.

I asked you to replace in because the game was huge and needed someone with an ordered mind to make sense of it. Frankly I saw you as a scumhunting ringer. But instead I've got the Frog Brothers adding even more confusion.

Why on earth wouldn't I be sad?

Incidentally Adel, who ASKED Sir Laggs to straighten out your story? Oh wait... it was me. Yeah. Real scummy. I also did the due diligence to see if Flay was online to answer Laggs when it looked like he might be lying. Up to and including tracking the timing of a PM from outbox to sentbox. When it was YOU who were well on your way to getting Ectomancer lynched before I did it. So, ya know, cut the crap.

Sadly because of you, now I don't know anything about this game. At all. I cant even be sure the Frog brothers arent the safe claim. And I cant be sure either you or Laggs isnt a recruit.

THAT is why I'm sad.

How can that not be obvious to you? Honestly.

Again: Have you read the whole game yet?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Adel »

cicero wrote:Again: Have you read the whole game yet?
if I haven't skimmed every post, I'm probably at 90%. I've gone through a lot of players' posts individually.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Cicero, you shouldnt post when you've been drinking, or sick, or whatever it is that is wrong with you the last couple posts.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by cicero »

Ectomancer wrote:Cicero, you shouldnt post when you've been drinking, or sick, or whatever it is that is wrong with you the last couple posts.
Honestly, just frustrated and irritated. No substance abuse, mental or physical health issues involved.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Dasquian »

I'm with cicero on this one. As a fellow recipient of Adel's whimsical and nonsensical voting, and her complete inability to handle concepts like "being absolutely sure about something", I feel a little cheated by her after she bigged herself up as being crafty and seasoned enough to dissect her role PM so exactly.

It's a massive let-down after being taunted with some not just solid, but incriminating, information in a game we so, so very desperately want something -
anything
- to go on.

As for what we
should
do, again, I agree with everything cicero said. We have people lurking who make excellent CR candidates. We have people lurking who as well as making excellent CR candidates, are just making this game close to unplayable and deserve to be replaced anyway.

In addition to that, we have Yos2's interactions of yesterday that I still haven't been able to bring myself to read (there were reasons I was trying to shut Day 4 down, and one of them was that the continuing job of the reread was growing to be such a chore that it was doing Day 5, now, harm).
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:05 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Sixth Vote Count of Day Five:

AniX - 3 (Mastermind of Sin, cicero, HackerHuck)

Ectomancer - 1 (Setael)
Dasquian - 1 (Mariyta)
cicero - 1 (Adel)

Not Voting - 9 (AniX, Sudo_Nym, Battle Mage, Crub, PookyTheMagicalBear, Arafax, Sir.Laggalot, Ectomancer, Dasquian)

With fifteen players present, eight votes will be enough to lynch.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:37 am

Post by AniX »

cicero wrote: And if Anix isn't a recruit by now I'd be goddamned shocked.
I'm pretty surprised myself.

The reason I called for a full claim and did "shit all" with it was because I didn't get what I wanted from it, so I added it to my notes and hoped something would come up later, which it still hasn't. I still stand-by that it got the town thinking in such a way that is beneficial to it, in addition to at least locking the CR and family down to a particular role. Limiting scum flexibility is always good times.

I wish someone would say something stupid that nobody else sees so I can jump in, notes in hand, and teach them various lessons. Any recruits or CR(s) want to take me up on the offer?
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Pooky is lurking again, fyi.
Permanent V/LA.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Dasquian »

AniX wrote:I wish someone would say something stupid that nobody else sees so I can jump in, notes in hand, and teach them various lessons. Any recruits or CR(s) want to take me up on the offer?
This implies that people have said stupid things that other people noticed before you could jump in. For the record, please note these things and what your reactions would have been?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:19 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Dasquian wrote:
AniX wrote:I wish someone would say something stupid that nobody else sees so I can jump in, notes in hand, and teach them various lessons. Any recruits or CR(s) want to take me up on the offer?
This implies that people have said stupid things that other people noticed before you could jump in. For the record, please note these things and what your reactions would have been?
Good one Dasquian.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AniX wrote:

The reason I called for a full claim and did "shit all" with it was because I didn't get what I wanted from it, so I added it to my notes and hoped something would come up later, which it still hasn't. I still stand-by that it got the town thinking in such a way that is beneficial to it, in addition to at least locking the CR and family down to a particular role. Limiting scum flexibility is always good times.

I wish someone would say something stupid that nobody else sees so I can jump in, notes in hand, and teach them various lessons. Any recruits or CR(s) want to take me up on the offer?
Something stupid that nobody else sees.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Mariyta wrote:
AniX wrote:

Something stupid that nobody else sees.
Good one Mariyta.
Permanent V/LA.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

My current suspicion list is unchanged from yesterday.

I have provided reasons for each one.

Feel free to rebuke my points or propose a more likely candidate.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Adel »

Afer Yos2 Pooky placed HH and BM on the top of his list for CR
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Huck/Mage,

General lack of actual effort in thread combined with the fact that the way they claimed masons seemed to be more of a "will you bail me out please" than an actual mason claim.

If one of these 2 is the Cult Leader, it would make the sequence of events during BM's claim make more sense in terms of a gameplay perspective.

It would be more of BM trying to figure out in thread whether he should connect himself to his Cult Leader/Recruit in order to bail himself out of hot water in order to give HackerHuck a chance to think about whether he wanted to be connected to BattleMage.

The Siblings safeclaim would be a strong way to keep the Cult Leader alive on Day one.
Does anyone care to explore this line of thought with me?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:22 am

Post by cicero »

Sure. Just to say that I disagree. The main reason I believe the mason claim is because of the way it came out. I've addressed this before. If you read back, BM claims out of the blue and no one can figure out why. Later he explains that he's a Finding Mason who found his partner. The finding mason story for Star and Laddie fits perfectly with Lost Boys flavor. So Ive pretty much believed they were not CRs since then.

If you read HH and BM's play over the full game, it's pretty true to form for them both as town as well. BM has pursued some people like MoS very aqgressively (like normal), is convinced I am scum (like normal). Lately he's gotten quieter but he's doing that in all his games as near as I can Meta. Hackerhuck is being, well, hackerhuck. I dont know his play as scum. His play in this game matches other play Ive seen of him as town... for all that's worth.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Niether their role nor alignment is confirmed to each other. Fake Masonry is a good way to stay out of the lynching noose.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:11 am

Post by cicero »

Shrug. I know. But that's my take on them anyway. Your initial argument against them is that their actions make more sense as scum. I dont tend to agree. I find that to be much more true of Ectomancer.

@Anix and @Pooky. What is your opinion of the Adel/Ecto/Laggs situation? Who's lying/telling truth? What's going on there?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Adel »

My process so far in this game:
1. Is my brother really confirmed? yes.
2. Is the cop really confirmed? yes.
3. Is the roleblocker really confirmed? yes.

Now I want to confirm the other claims that strike me as being probable safe-claims.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Arafax »

saetel wrote:I've thought for awhile that Cicero may have been one of the earliest recruits. I've read where he claimed with no pressure at all several times and the only way it makes sense to me is if he had been recruited and wanted to claim vanilla early so it wouldn't look bad as a claim if he ever got to -1. It might be his real role, I just have this feeling he was recruited early, maybe even N1.
This is good logic.

Vote Cicero
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Dasquian »

It
might
be good logic, but I'm not feeling it and the case in summary form isn't convincing when other players (AniX, Battle Mage) have also been called on claiming at odd times. Go ahead and convince me why cicero is special and his claim was particularly scummy.

Oh and, AniX, on the assumption you haven't posted yet because you haven't had opportunity to do so, I give you a couple more days and then a vote will be forthcoming.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Setael »

I don't expect to be able to convince you Dasquian, since I think you and Cicero are both recruits.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Arafax wrote:
saetel wrote:I've thought for awhile that Cicero may have been one of the earliest recruits. I've read where he claimed with no pressure at all several times and the only way it makes sense to me is if he had been recruited and wanted to claim vanilla early so it wouldn't look bad as a claim if he ever got to -1. It might be his real role, I just have this feeling he was recruited early, maybe even N1.
This is good logic.

Vote Cicero
Good Logic? - maybe, but good vote? - probably not. I think we all agree that if you don't think someone is the CR, you're better off voting someone else.

Adel - how is your brother cleared?
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Setael wrote:I don't expect to be able to convince you Dasquian, since I think you and Cicero are both recruits.
Refusal to prop up case - noted.

I have another question for everyone: am I correct in thinking that, in the fiction of the movie, the only way to become a vampire is to drink a vampire's blood?
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Adel »

HackerHuck wrote:Adel - how is your brother cleared?
how is your's?

Mine stopped me from lynching Ecto.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:34 am

Dasquian wrote:
Setael wrote:I don't expect to be able to convince you Dasquian, since I think you and Cicero are both recruits.
Refusal to prop up case - noted.

I have another question for everyone: am I correct in thinking that, in the fiction of the movie, the only way to become a vampire is to drink a vampire's blood?
Yes. That made you into a half-vampire in the movie.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”