shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:52 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Sorry for making promises I can't keep. I won't be getting up that night aciton analysis for a little while. But hopefully it will come today.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:59 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also Mod, given that it is 5 to lynch, and we only have 5 townies..how is that replacement for shea coming?

also shafted (and this pains me) Cicero is confirmed that he didnt submit a kill last night, because he knew that I jailed Adele before I claimed I did. That cicero, is the reason you have not received a vote from me. I also believe shafted's claim that you targetted him last night.

still looking forward to cicero's response why I am the best play today. As a member of my "fan club" I look forward to this reasoning. Also would like to hear your thoughts on Yvonne at this point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

curiouskarmadog wrote:put in tiny details, but you dont words of text...(laughing)..you are even directing how someone can provide a case against you.
Tiny
relevant
details and walls of text
that beat around the bush
, have nothing to do with each other. Don't make
me
laugh.

So, is that all you have against me so far?
curiouskarmadog wrote:here I will make is simple.

have you scum hunted at all this game?
You see, I tried to use my watcher role and hopefully catch lying scum but some players refused to allow me to do my job properly. Other than that, I haven't gone after players as aggressively as others, but that shouldn't be counted as sitting back and doing nothing, if that's what you're saying. Also, multiple players are attacking me of being scum, it's terribly difficult to distinguish between those who are spouting nonsense and those who are actual scum. But I'm doing my best now, even as I speak, so don't you worry.
curiouskarmadog wrote:you refused to go claim until Fonz practically told you (or gave away) the best claim for the moment.
I have a little surprise for you. Here it is: I wanted to do what is best for the town, which is by claiming last because I can catch the most amount of potential liars and I obviously know I'm town. But wait, didn't you just use "what was best for town" to explain why you locked Adele? So you should be excused for that, but I shouldn't?
curiouskarmadog wrote:You tried to direct me yesterday by telling me I should spend the rest of the game jailing gorgon, why, were you afraid I might jail someone else?
So did Adele, and shaft.ed agreed as well. But I'm the only one getting called out for it and it's not even scummy. You don't like people directing you, fine. I didn't even bother trying to convince you about the potential benefits since you're all high and mighty and won't have the time of day for lowlife such as myself, right? Plus, if you jailed Gorgon (who we now know is the SK), there wouldn't have been an additional NK and by your logic, I'm scum since I don't want more townies to die. :roll:

Also, good job putting words in my mouth; "spend the rest of the game jailing gorgon" indeed. Err, why don't you read back and see what I said instead of writing your own story.
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 am

Post by cicero »

O_o

CKD: You sent that question at 2:23 and then a followup "I'm still waiting" post at 2:59. It's now 3:09 I'm an adult with a job, son. Chill. You'll get all the answers you want when I have the time and headspace to devote attention to them. A still waiting post after 40 minutes. I love you CKD, but honestly, get a life or something.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
also Mod, given that it is 5 to lynch, and we only have 5 townies..how is that replacement for shea coming?
I'm devastated, TSQ is the only one that can explain things to me. He's irreplaceable.

@Yvonne - My case against you was laid out yesterday. Plus today, you added more ammo to it by repeatedly delaying claiming your target. Huge scumtell in my book.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:46 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

Okay, DGB, if that's all you got, then we shall begin.
DrippingGoofball wrote:YvonneSeer:
"I find mathcam the most pro-town because I agree with what he has come up with."
Ouch. Hail to the mainframe.

"CKD, I think, was a little too opportunistic in voting mathcam after shaft.ed did"
Hmmm, defending matchcam again.

"TSQ, I really didn't like your early FoSes on mathcam"
Hmmm, here's mathcam again.
Hmmm, mathcam turns out to be town.
DrippingGoofball wrote:"Sorry, I don't understand. How will the SK be found out through this?"
Hmmm. Very concerned with SK.

"But seriously though, what makes you think I'm the SK?"
Hmmmm. It's like, how did you catch me?

"Hmm? But the SK can use a power in addition to his NK."
Hmmmm. Acutely aware of SK etc.

"Yes, in fact, Gorgon is most likely to be the SK at this point, and a rather dangerous SK if so."
Hmmmm. Now that SHE's accused of being SK, suddenly, she stops defending Gorgon, she ACCUSES Gorgon.

"Or, Gorgon is the SK and he got Jailed."
Hmmm. Did she think of this all night when deciding who to kill?

"No, shaft.ed is also right. It could either be that the SK targetted a Jailed Gorgon or a Jailed Gorgon could not perform the SK kill."
Hmmmm. In the know, much?

"Don't be giving ideas for the SK, man."
Hmmm. Almost obsessed with SK.

"I passed on my powers 'cause I thought the SK would kill me last night. The voices in my head are still screaming "Adele's scum!!!". No idea why."
Hmmm. Again that bizarre obsession with the SK.
Hmmm. SK is dead.
DrippingGoofball wrote:"Hold on there, david, what exactly do you mean when you say you'd rather lose Gorgon than CKD based on their roles."
Hmmm. Protects Gorgon.

"Also, discuss whether Gorgon should or should not reveal whether he phased out on nights."
Hmmm. Avoids forcing Gorgon, only discussion.
Hmmm. Gorgon turns out to be SK.
DrippingGoofball wrote:"Going by instinct however, I've a generally bad feeling about Adele. Can't really explain it"
Hmmmm. Maybe she's your buddy.
Hmmm. Maybe she's yours.
DrippingGoofball wrote:"My targets were Adele and shaft.ed."
Hmmmm. I understand Adele, but why shafted? YOU never suspected shafted.
Hmmm. I'm a watcher, not a tracker.
DrippingGoofball wrote:"What about having ckd jail Gorgon every night from now on?"
WOW.
WOW.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Yvonne Seer:

The only question I have regarding her, is whether she's the SK, or whether she's scum.

I would lean scum, because of the way she linked herself to some players, but completely ignored others.

She' linked to:
mathcam
: early defense scumtell.
Gorgon
: protects a lot in indirect ways scumtell.
Adele
: thinks Adele is scum for no real reason, distancing scumtell.
shafted
: strange night choice scumtell.

The manner in which she links herself to a short player list with either defense or baseless distancing screams scum to me, rather than SK.

The SK obsession is just weird. I think she's trying to look like she's looking hard for the SK, because she's the SK.

QUESTION ABOUT THE SETUP:
Is there a reason for the scum to obsess about the SK? Or should the town obsess with the SK for some reason?
You thought I'm the SK, because I was apparently obsessed with the SK. Now that the SK is dead, do you have another crazy explanation as to why I was apparently obsessed with the SK? If you don't, I'll tell you why. It's because I wasn't obsessed with the SK, it was a figment of your imagination.

You say I defend players. From that list, the two I apparently defended is one now known to be a townie, and the other the SK. So, this defense scumtell that you have... is it working or what?

And you try to pair me off with Adele. Why? Maybe she's
your
scumbuddy and you're trying to pin me to her, so that I go down with her if she's ever lynched. And there's no strange night choice about shaft.ed. I'm a watcher, not a tracker.

Regarding my reluctance to claim before others, I explained it in Post 1002 in response to CKD's own case against me.

Overall, as I can see, you have no case against me.
[i]The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.[/i]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:49 am

Post by cicero »

I just did some re-reading and have been keeping up. I'm pretty much convinced Yvonne is TOWN.

The cases against her are crap. And her defenses are kicking your asses and taking your names.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:51 am

That's rubbish, Yvonne, because I expect the scum would be acutely concerned with getting rid of Sylar. But then you weren't certain that Gorgon was the SK, so that you didn't want to compromise yourself voting for him, because he might have been a townie.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:52 am

Post by cicero »

BUT!

"What about having ckd jail Gorgon every night from now on?"

You should write a bit of a paragraph on your thinking on this because it seems pretty boneheaded (whether you're scum or town). What was your full thought process, Yvonne?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:52 am

YvonneSeer wrote: So did Adele, and shaft.ed agreed as well. But I'm the only one getting called out for it and it's not even scummy.
Really? Adele didnt get call out for it? ever? I didnt call her on it yesterday? I didnt block her last night because I thought is was scummy? Question Yvonne, do you feel you did something that was worth getting "called out" on?
YvonneSeer wrote:

You see, I tried to use my watcher role and hopefully catch lying scum but some players refused to allow me to do my job properly. Other than that, I haven't gone after players as aggressively as others, but that shouldn't be counted as sitting back and doing nothing, if that's what you're saying. Also, multiple players are attacking me of being scum, it's terribly difficult to distinguish between those who are spouting nonsense and those who are actual scum. But I'm doing my best now, even as I speak, so don't you worry.
So your answer is no then? Funny you don’t have follow up questions? You are not trying to pry out information? Nothing bothers you enough to comment on? Nice.
YvonneSeer wrote:
I have a little surprise for you. Here it is: I wanted to do what is best for the town, which is by claiming last because I can catch the most amount of potential liars and I obviously know I'm town. But wait, didn't you just use "what was best for town" to explain why you locked Adele? So you should be excused for that, but I shouldn't?
Tell me Yvonne..at the point that I demanded that you claim, what liars did you think you could catch that hadn’t claimed yet?
The Fonz wrote:
Well, I would claim (in general) if it resulted in catching one of the watchers in a lie, which is possible. If Yvonne is scum, she has to make sure she doesn't claim to have seen no-one visiting the player I protected.
Whether is was a slip up or deliberate, Fonz let you know in this post that he did indeed protect and it was one just one player.
YvonneSeer wrote:
Also, good job putting words in my mouth; "spend the rest of the game jailing gorgon" indeed. Err, why don't you read back and see what I said instead of writing your own story.
YvonneSeer wrote:
Well, maybe one way to go about this, is for ckd to continue jailing Gorgon and see if there are still no SK kills.
I am sorry the “continue” lead me to believe that you wanted me to continue jailing gorgon until we figured something out. The mafia sure as hell wouldnt try to kill gorgon when they knew I was being directed to jail him, so at what point would we know something for a fact?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:53 am

cicero wrote:I just did some re-reading and have been keeping up. I'm pretty much convinced Yvonne is TOWN.

The cases against her are crap. And her defenses are kicking your asses and taking your names.
Her post was made at 3:46, yours at 3:49. One minute to find her post, one minute to read it, one minute to type, 10 seconds to check for typos and for the post request to the fetch the server, leaves you with basically less than ZERO seconds to THINK about what she wrote.

YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:54 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

DrippingGoofball wrote:That's rubbish, Yvonne, because I expect the scum would be acutely concerned with getting rid of Sylar. But then you weren't certain that Gorgon was the SK, so that you didn't want to compromise yourself voting for him, because he might have been a townie.
So, I didn't want to follow massively popular opinion that Gorgon was the right lynch for the day and get a free pass to mislynch a townie?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 am

what part of her defense is kicking our butt cicero? she doesnt have a defense...

and what did she do to change from this post?
cicero wrote:Bleh.

Vote Yvonne

You wanted will of the town. Will of the town was received. Everyone overruled me. And I am highly wishy washy on this point. Do you think the scum are DG, Shaft.ed, CKD AND Fonz? Because by my count that's too many scum.

I think you might be caught scum after all.
jesus, I hope someone else is reading this thread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:56 am

Post by cicero »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
cicero wrote:I just did some re-reading and have been keeping up. I'm pretty much convinced Yvonne is TOWN.

Her post was made at 3:46, yours at 3:49. One minute to find her post, one minute to read it, one minute to type, 10 seconds to check for typos and for the post request to the fetch the server, leaves you with basically less than ZERO seconds to THINK about what she wrote.
I had just used the drop down menu to read all her posts, your posts, and CKD's posts and I had come up with the same things she had. Particularly with respect to you DGB. Then I came back and saw what she had written and had to laugh because I was considering writing the same post.

Incidentally, if you start thinking me and Yvonne are scumbuddies, the correct play is to LYNCH ME!!!!! NOT HER!!! I am about 80 times more expendable.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:59 am

also. cicero could you please describe the case(s) against Yvonne and why they are crap, seems like you are going way out on a ledge for someone that has done absolutely nothing pro-town or helpful and you felt was scummy enough to vote earlier in the day.

she has done absolutely nothing but claim he watched Fonz after he spoon fed her the claim...why are you absolutely sure she is town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:05 am

cicero wrote: Incidentally, if you start thinking me and Yvonne are scumbuddies, the correct play is to LYNCH ME!!!!! NOT HER!!! I am about 80 times more expendable.
Cicero, if you are town you would not have posted this. IF we have a mislynch we are as good as dead. If you really are town, why would it matter if you are more exxpendable? One mislynch, who ever it is will kill this town...not to mention, if you are both scum, it doesnt matter who goes first...jesus, man you slipped up here.

I think now you are trying to divide up the votes...thats great cicero. yeah I think you are scum too...but you are not the lynch today.

I would like to hear everyone's comments on this post from Cicero.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:06 am

Post by cicero »

curiouskarmadog wrote:what part of her defense is kicking our butt cicero? she doesnt have a defense...

and what did she do to change from this post?
cicero wrote:Bleh.

Vote Yvonne

You wanted will of the town. Will of the town was received. Everyone overruled me. And I am highly wishy washy on this point. Do you think the scum are DG, Shaft.ed, CKD AND Fonz? Because by my count that's too many scum.

I think you might be caught scum after all.
jesus, I hope someone else is reading this thread.
I did a re-read. And I might go back and do another and change my mind again. But I agree with her responses to you and DGB much more than I agree with your reasoning. She has a good reason for wanting to go last. When I went back I thought she had said she had targetted Adele and I was going to be convinced she was scum. But I was wrong. She targetted Fonz. This is exactly who a watcher, especially a new watcher, would have targetted. Your argument about Fonz coaching her was answered by Fonz himself. He would have already told her who he targetted if he's her scumbuddy.

Let's look at this objectively because you and she are very much parallels. It's your behavior and defenses that are contradictory CKD. She wanted to claim last to catch liars. You wanted to blindfold the watcher to catch liars on a night when having the watcher send in the kill was profoundly unlikely. Which do you think that I think is the safer bet for scum?

Your action was the most anti-town thing in the game. And your defense is an insistence that your poor judgement was the right play, a cry of Indispensible Townie and a repeat push to rid the town of its OTHER watcher. Preferably backed up by the Doc.

Despite seeing the importance of Indispensible townies, you had no problem robbing us of one at a crucial point in the game.

I'm sorry CKD. I'm townie. And you're scum.

And if you ARE town, don't blame me for your mislynch if it happens. Blame yourself. It was a bonehead play. Period.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:10 am

Post by cicero »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
cicero wrote: Incidentally, if you start thinking me and Yvonne are scumbuddies, the correct play is to LYNCH ME!!!!! NOT HER!!! I am about 80 times more expendable.
Cicero, if you are town you would not have posted this. IF we have a mislynch we are as good as dead. If you really are town, why would it matter if you are more exxpendable? One mislynch, who ever it is will kill this town...not to mention, if you are both scum, it doesnt matter who goes first...jesus, man you slipped up here.

I think now you are trying to divide up the votes...thats great cicero. yeah I think you are scum too...but you are not the lynch today.

We are closer to a mislynch than necessary because of your play.

And we can survive my mislynch more easily than Yvonne's because hey - we have the doc AND the jailkeeper, right? That's why you are so indispensible. So if you are going to mislynch anyway - vote me. That leaves you with a powerful townforce in a tight situation 2 to 3 watchers, a doc, a jailkeeper. All my power does is let me give myself an NK alibi.

If I come back around to thinking Yvonne is scum that's fine. But if I don't, yeah, I'd rather take the lynch.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:13 am

Post by cicero »

(PS. Whee! This game finally got fun! :D )
YvonneSeer
YvonneSeer
Goon
YvonneSeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:15 am

Post by YvonneSeer »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Really? Adele didnt get call out for it? ever? I didnt call her on it yesterday? I didnt block her last night because I thought is was scummy? Question Yvonne, do you feel you did something that was worth getting "called out" on?
I'm sorry I don't think it's worth getting called out on. As I said, you jailing Gorgon had its benefits and it was a safe thing to do because we don't know your alignment and if you were the SK and targetted a hidden Gorgon, we lynch a townie Gorgon and no additional information is gained regarding who the SK might be. It wasn't as simple as 50/50. If you were the SK and you had to keep "jailing" Gorgon, you wouldn't kill unless you wanted town to know that Gorgon wasn't the SK. And as it turned out, Gorgon was the SK, so even if you jailed him one more night, it wouldn't harm you and he would still be a jailed SK and we might have lynched mafia yesterday. There is no reason why I'm scum for having suggested this. If anything, it's a matter of different opinions to optimal play.

When did you ever suggest that Adele might be scum for "directing" you? And what about shaft.ed? I'm not asking you to pile pressure on these two, I'm questioning the fact that I'm the only one being picked out for apparently doing something scummy when two other players did it as well.
curiouskarmadog wrote:So your answer is no then? Funny you don’t have follow up questions? You are not trying to pry out information? Nothing bothers you enough to comment on? Nice.
I am scumhunting as we speak. Specifically, I firstly want to scumhunt among those who think I'm scum, which is why I asked for the cases against me.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Tell me Yvonne..at the point that I demanded that you claim, what liars did you think you could catch that hadn’t claimed yet?
If I recall correctly, DGB and shaft.ed had not claimed yet. DGB has a shady claim yet again and shaft.ed targetted a jailed Adele. Either of these two could have made the kill and needed a safe claim.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Whether is was a slip up or deliberate, Fonz let you know in this post that he did indeed protect and it was one just one player.
I don't see what this has to do with me?
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am sorry the “continue” lead me to believe that you wanted me to continue jailing gorgon until we figured something out. The mafia sure as hell wouldnt try to kill gorgon when they knew I was being directed to jail him, so at what point would we know something for a fact?
We would know if there were no SK kills. And if the SK chose not to kill in order to implicate Gorgon, then all the better for us townies.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 am

cicero wrote:
Your argument about Fonz coaching her was answered by Fonz himself. He would have already told her who he targetted if he's her scumbuddy.
ahh this is where you drop the logic ball my friend. Of course he if was scum he would tell her WHO he targetted. BUT, in his post he not only told her he did INDEED target ONE player last night. (meaning he wasnt motoviated or blocked)..if he was blocked for some reason or motivate he might not have had the chance to tell her. Interested on your thoughts on this now.
cicero wrote: Let's look at this objectively because you and she are very much parallels. It's your behavior and defenses that are contradictory CKD. She wanted to claim last to catch liars.
if she is scum, who catchs her? By going last? Adele? I am sure scum would not give Yvonne the kill if they thought Adele would watch her.
cicero wrote:Which do you think that I think is the safer bet for scum?
why does it have to be between just us? isnt there 3 mafia in this game? Why am I the best bet when I have confirmed actions each night?
cicero wrote:Your action was the most anti-town thing in the game. And your defense is an insistence that your poor judgement was the right play, a cry of Indispensible Townie and a repeat push to rid the town of its OTHER watcher. Preferably backed up by the Doc.
I am indispensible at this point...and I think that you not only know that..you fear it. Please explain to me how lynching me at this point is the best option for the town.
cicero wrote:
And if you ARE town, don't blame me for your mislynch if it happens. Blame yourself. It was a bonehead play. Period.
Right now, I am not blaming anyone..it is just your vote at the moment, though I expect Yvonne's soon enough.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:20 am

Post by shaft.ed »

OK I'm about ready to push for a cicero lynch. Only thing really holding me back is the fact that he is confirmed targeting Adele last night and I have to read up on him more. But not liking his recent posting much at all.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:27 am

cicero wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

We are closer to a mislynch than necessary because of your play.

And we can survive my mislynch more easily than Yvonne's because hey - we have the doc AND the jailkeeper, right? That's why you are so indispensible. So if you are going to mislynch anyway - vote me. That leaves you with a powerful townforce in a tight situation 2 to 3 watchers, a doc, a jailkeeper. All my power does is let me give myself an NK alibi.

If I come back around to thinking Yvonne is scum that's fine. But if I don't, yeah, I'd rather take the lynch.
lol, that was a sad retort...now who is being the bonehead with logic? a mislynch no matter who it is bad. Why do you think that Yvonne is a mislynch? Why are you going out on a ledge for her?

what a minute, we are closer to a mislynch because of my play? Why is that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:35 am

bold is me
YvonneSeer wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Really? Adele didnt get call out for it? ever? I didnt call her on it yesterday? I didnt block her last night because I thought is was scummy? Question Yvonne, do you feel you did something that was worth getting "called out" on?
I'm sorry I don't think it's worth getting called out on. As I said, you jailing Gorgon had its benefits and it was a safe thing to do because we don't know your alignment and if you were the SK and targetted a hidden Gorgon, we lynch a townie Gorgon and no additional information is gained regarding who the SK might be. It wasn't as simple as 50/50. If you were the SK and you had to keep "jailing" Gorgon, you wouldn't kill unless you wanted town to know that Gorgon wasn't the SK. And as it turned out, Gorgon was the SK, so even if you jailed him one more night, it wouldn't harm you and he would still be a jailed SK and we might have lynched mafia yesterday. There is no reason why I'm scum for having suggested this. If anything, it's a matter of different opinions to optimal play.

When did you ever suggest that Adele might be scum for "directing" you? And what about shaft.ed? I'm not asking you to pile pressure on these two, I'm questioning the fact that I'm the only one being picked out for apparently doing something scummy when two other players did it as well.

I commented numerous times yesterday that I thought directly was suspicious. My whole explanation today of my night actions revolved around thinking Adele and you were trying to direct me...try again

curiouskarmadog wrote:So your answer is no then? Funny you don’t have follow up questions? You are not trying to pry out information? Nothing bothers you enough to comment on? Nice.
I am scumhunting as we speak. Specifically, I firstly want to scumhunt among those who think I'm scum, which is why I asked for the cases against me.

why werent you scum hunting before the pressure was added?

curiouskarmadog wrote:Tell me Yvonne..at the point that I demanded that you claim, what liars did you think you could catch that hadn’t claimed yet?
If I recall correctly, DGB and shaft.ed had not claimed yet. DGB has a shady claim yet again and shaft.ed targetted a jailed Adele. Either of these two could have made the kill and needed a safe claim.

LOL, exactly..and Fonz told you that he was not blocked nor was he motivated...going last really helped. Fonz your thoughts on this? Do you think that Yvonne's claim could have been affected by your post?

curiouskarmadog wrote:Whether is was a slip up or deliberate, Fonz let you know in this post that he did indeed protect and it was one just one player.
I don't see what this has to do with me?

of course you dont.

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am sorry the “continue” lead me to believe that you wanted me to continue jailing gorgon until we figured something out. The mafia sure as hell wouldnt try to kill gorgon when they knew I was being directed to jail him, so at what point would we know something for a fact?
We would know if there were no SK kills. And if the SK chose not to kill in order to implicate Gorgon, then all the better for us townies.
not the point of arguement here. You said I put words in your mouth. I didnt.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:35 am

Post by cicero »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
cicero wrote:
Your argument about Fonz coaching her was answered by Fonz himself. He would have already told her who he targetted if he's her scumbuddy.
ahh this is where you drop the logic ball my friend. Of course he if was scum he would tell her WHO he targetted. BUT, in his post he not only told her he did INDEED target ONE player last night. (meaning he wasnt motoviated or blocked)..if he was blocked for some reason or motivate he might not have had the chance to tell her. Interested on your thoughts on this now.
What difference does it make exactly. She's a watcher who watched the doc. Even if she was scum, its a safe move because it was the right move. You seem to be saying something like "he warned her so that she had more latitude in who she could pretend to have watched", when the easy move was still to claim him. And she would have watched him because she was more likely to need to report!!!". Why exactly couldn't he tell her he was motivated at night? There's a 24 hour period in this game where Night talk continues after all the actions are done. I know this because
it exists for me to use with my new mason buddy
. Any such chat could easily happen during that period. She'd already know about the motivating. There's no need to coach. Fonz's coaching was more likely a dumb town slip up than scum message passing.
cicero wrote: Let's look at this objectively because you and she are very much parallels. It's your behavior and defenses that are contradictory CKD. She wanted to claim last to catch liars.
if she is scum, who catchs her? By going last? Adele? I am sure scum would not give Yvonne the kill if they thought Adele would watch her.
Exactly. There's no way Adele did the kill and no way Yvonne did the kill. Because they are both under the most pressure to tell the truth. (Also note that Shaft.ed did the pro-town thing and targetted Adele for motivation.)
cicero wrote:Which do you think that I think is the safer bet for scum?
why does it have to be between just us? isnt there 3 mafia in this game? Why am I the best bet when I have confirmed actions each night?
Because your confirmed action was far more beneficial to scum than town. It's the best lead I've got. I mean I would suspect DGB for her wango tango logic, but... she's DGB. You, on the other hand, are CKD and you knew better than to lock up Peter Petrelli whether (s)he was scum OR town.
cicero wrote:Your action was the most anti-town thing in the game. And your defense is an insistence that your poor judgement was the right play, a cry of Indispensible Townie and a repeat push to rid the town of its OTHER watcher. Preferably backed up by the Doc.
I am indispensible at this point...and I think that you not only know that..you fear it. Please explain to me how lynching me at this point is the best option for the town.
Simple. You're the best play available. You aren't indispensible if you're scum because you'll just lock up the wrong person... oh wait. Like you just did. The watcher is pretty indispensible too, no? Because if the doc does block (and remember he can be motivated as well), the lead might require the watcher. So this whole indispensability thing cuts both ways.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”