farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:Hm, if tomorrow our doc claimer is staying alive, then I will think further about her case. For now, I'll support an RW lynch or Monkey lynch, still.

Personally, I'm still curious about farside22's "choosy" PBPA, TBH.
Tell you what I will get back to it after my trip this weekend. I just didn't really have much to say about the other players. I wanted those that pinged my scum radar out first.
Since I will be gone Friday and the town needs a lynch I will change my vote.

unvote:
vote: JDGA
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 am

Post by MeMe »

unvote: QuickBen
vote: farside22

Of the two wagons, this one seems safer.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

MeMe wrote:

Why because your scum partner could be lynched.
Seriously what has JDGA said that makes you think he isn't scum or that I'm more likely scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:57 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Holy wrote:Hm, if tomorrow our doc claimer is staying alive, then I will think further about her case. For now, I'll support an RW lynch or Monkey lynch, still.
posts like this always make me cringe.

as it stands, I dont want to lynch the possible doctor today. My vote will probably end up on JDGA before the "day" is out....
farside22 wrote:
MeMe wrote:

Seriously what has JDGA said that makes you think he isn't scum or that I'm more likely scum?
ugh, this sounds like a deflection..., I dont like this post either, but your claim (without a counter claim) still stands good in my eyes
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
posts like this always make me cringe.

as it stands, I dont want to lynch the possible doctor today. My vote will probably end up on JDGA before the "day" is out....
farside22 wrote:
MeMe wrote:

ugh, this sounds like a deflection..., I dont like this post either, but your claim (without a counter claim) still stands good in my eyes
Well I didn't care for MeMe's comment. She just votes without reason. Do I sit there and just take a vote without commenting on the lack of reasoning? It's a piss pour vote and without reason. She's been too quiet and it irks me that some people are getting away with doing that.
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 am

Post by RossWilliam »

where the hell is JDGA? I'd be really unimpressed if he just gave up after replacing into a dirty position.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Sarcastro »

RossWilliam wrote:Sarcasto, you can keep saying it all you want, but the rest of the town is opposed to reckless self-endangerment. Farside is not getting lynched today. If she's scum, good for her for pulling a fast one on us, but even if thats the case we'll lynch her tomorrow.
No, not good for her. Doctor is the most obvious scum claim there is. It's hardly "pulling a fast one" if she just calls out the first thing that comes to her head and everybody else says "Oh noes! We can't lynch a claimed doctor! Not ever! It would be wrong!"

Farside is scum. Seriously. She's scum. There's no use leaving obvious scum alive just because she claimed a certain role. This weird absolutist principle of not lynching people who claim certain things is ridiculous and only helps the scum.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:45 am

Post by RossWilliam »

you're not doing yourself any favors sarc. Tell me WHY she's scum. Don't just keep saying she's scum over and over again. That doesn't convince anyone and just makes you look stupid and stuborn. Do yourself a favor and tell us why you feel that why. I'll be suprised if you can say anything.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:54 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Amen RW!
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 am

Post by MeMe »

farside22 wrote:Well I didn't care for MeMe's comment. She just votes without reason. Do I sit there and just take a vote without commenting on the lack of reasoning? It's a piss pour vote and without reason. She's been too quiet and it irks me that some people are getting away with doing that.
Walkthrough of my vote for you:

First, I voted you because I thought the Pooky-provided reason was decent. Then I
unvoted
you post-claim and suggested QuickBen as a possible counter-wagon. When questioned why I chose QuickBen over JDGA, I responded...
MeMe wrote:I'm a little afraid he's the jester -- to come in, accuse me of "lurking," and then disappear? Makes me nervous because it seems like he's just begging to be lynched.
Then, when I switched back to you, I reiterated the reason...
MeMe wrote:

because he might be the jester and I'm pretty sure YOU'RE not
. Get it?

See, lynching the possible jester = not an acceptable risk. So, it's not about you or JDGA being scummier, it's about the fact that I don't think lynching you can result in losing the possibility of town finishing in first place. Seeing as I'm "too quiet," you've really got no excuse for completely missing my twice-stated reason for voting you -- as you pointed out, it's not as though I've been hiding behind a wall of words and you couldn't simply FIND what I've said.

Looking back through your posts, I find your reaction to my vote as rather unfair. I'm not the only one voting for you, and I've given a very clear reason. Why, for example, haven't you gotten all pissy about Talitha's vote on you? Bonus for the fact that she's posted even less often than I?
Note: I am NOT saying I necessarily consider Talitha suspicious at the moment -- I am pointing out that farside's irritation, if honest, should also be pointed at Talitha, who fits her stated criteria at least as well, possibly better, than I.

In short, you've just made a bit happier with my vote.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Sarcastro »

RossWilliam wrote:you're not doing yourself any favors sarc. Tell me WHY she's scum. Don't just keep saying she's scum over and over again. That doesn't convince anyone and just makes you look stupid and stuborn. Do yourself a favor and tell us why you feel that why. I'll be suprised if you can say anything.
See Pooky's original reason, which I clearly agreed with. See also the doctor claim (yes, I consider it a scumtell) and the way that her entire defense is basically "No I'm not scum, none of you are providing any good reasons, hey look over there at that person who's scummy!"
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 am

Post by RossWilliam »

but how does that make you sure? how does that make you as positive as you're acting? If there's a chance I'm lynching my doctor, I don't want any margin for error. I don't see how you don't understand the logic behind that. None of your reasons are good enough to be as 100% positive as your acting
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

@MeMe: Why do you think JDGA is the jester. I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
That said why hasn't anyone asked what the picture of the doctor is. Obviously there are pictures on each of the cards. The mason on perry mason (cute) and the town has a pic. Well the pic on my card is on Bones McCoy from Star Trek. All I thought to say when I got it was "Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a miracle worker." :lol:
RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:20 am

Post by RossWilliam »

either your legit or amazingly creative. we'll find out tomorrow?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:23 am

Post by MeMe »

I think that might actually be one of the doctor cards. Can anyone who's seen them in real life remember for sure?

unvote: farside22
vote: QuickBen
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Sarcastro »

RossWilliam wrote:but how does that make you sure? how does that make you as positive as you're acting? If there's a chance I'm lynching my doctor, I don't want any margin for error. I don't see how you don't understand the logic behind that. None of your reasons are good enough to be as 100% positive as your acting
No, really? You mean I don't have a good reason to be 100% sure? Geez, I certainly never realised that. This whole time, I was under the impression that the fact that Farside looks pretty scummy means that she is absolutely, beyond-a-reasonable-doubt, a member of the mafia.

It's public knowledge that McCoy is on the Doctor card. Now whether you're smart enough to have found that out and then pretended that you didn't know, I don't know. This is why I hate trying to tell the difference between newbie scum and newbie town.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Sarcastro »

The thread where Mith was talking about the cards lists McCoy as the image on the Doctor card, MeMe.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 am

Post by MeMe »

Oh. Dur.

RossWilliam
RossWilliam
Goon
RossWilliam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:29 am

Post by RossWilliam »

Sarcasm doesn't flatter you. And you've certainly been acting like you think she is an absolutely beyond-a-reasonable-doubt member of the mafia, you can't deny that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro wrote:The thread where Mith was talking about the cards lists McCoy as the image on the Doctor card, MeMe.
As much as I post a lot I don't read every single thing on this site. Since I've been here what 4 months I don't go beyond a few weeks at the most and have no time to look anything up.
Everyone Sarcastro says I'm scum so I must be scum because he says so. Don't forget that. :roll: Whatever Jester you are just annoying.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

RossWilliam wrote:Sarcasm doesn't flatter you. And you've certainly been acting like you think she is an absolutely beyond-a-reasonable-doubt member of the mafia, you can't deny that.
So what? That's what I tend to do. That's what a lot of people tend to do. Notice that nobody else is freaking out about it. Stop nitpicking on irrelevant details. You'd look like scum if you weren't so clearly naive.

To be honest, the picture claim has made me think that Farside is quite a bit less likely to be scum. I don't see any indication that she would have known where the information about the cards was, and I doubt she's acting deliberately naive (sadly, the same is true of RW). To be honest, describing the picture on a non-townie card feels a little like PM-quoting to me, but I can't argue with the logical conclusion.

Unvote, Vote: Monkey

I will gladly switch back to Farside if someone gives a more plausible explanation for how she could have found out about the picture.

And seriously, stop saying I'm the Jester. Do you think it's an insult or do you actually believe it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sarcastro wrote: And seriously, stop saying I'm the Jester. Do you think it's an insult or do you actually believe it?
Oh I'm serious. I stated my reason's why. Here they are again.
I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
I don't know that everyone feels confident when lynching. For example you just changed your mind. Your lynch, lynch, lynch comments seem crazy to me.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

PM quoting? :?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
tyhess
tyhess
Goon
tyhess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by tyhess »

farside22 wrote:
Sarcastro wrote: And seriously, stop saying I'm the Jester. Do you think it's an insult or do you actually believe it?
Oh I'm serious. I stated my reason's why. Here they are again.
I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
I don't know that everyone feels confident when lynching. For example you just changed your mind. Your lynch, lynch, lynch comments seem crazy to me.
That's just how sarcastro plays. It's horribly anti-town. He's one of the worst players In that regards that I've played with.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

farside22 wrote:I would say Sarcastro is more likely the jester do to his constant. Lets lynch her she is scum comments over and over. His hammer vote day one and the fact he thinks anyone can claim doctor and it looks good.
And why would I do that as the Jester? My actions don't seem to have generated any suspicion at all. Given that this is how I always play, I probably would have had better luck acting all non-commital and lurky.

Please don't assume that I'm some kind of moron when you're evaluating my actions.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”