DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3888, Vedith wrote:
In post 3887, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3885, Vedith wrote:
In post 3880, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, we'll see when I shoot him, right?
You'll miss.
How? I'm aiming for town. I've stated this like 10 times.
I doubt your skill to hit.
^ Is this it? It looks nothing like a slip - it looks like taunting/trolling. If it were a slip it would not be intentional like this is. Boon gave him an out by saying "How? I'm aiming for town". If it were a slip, he would just have to play it off as if that was what he was talking about, not shot accuracy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

How is that supposed to indicate a clear scumread of me through your actions?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3924, DrumBeats wrote:Interesting, but I'd still like the slips explained. Considered you thought an anger gambit cleared Priscila earlier, I don't trust you if I can't see the reasoning.
Priscila started hardcore raging in neighborhood when she thought I was shooting her. Like, I'm the king of fake rage, and that wasn't fake rage. There's more to it, but I don't feel like rehashing 3 pages. I pushed her a bit because I got mad that she ruined our gambit of not letting WM be the known IC, but I looked back and she thought she caught scum out on a lie, mixed in with me, but then she realized she was wrong. That's incredibly town to me.

Vedith is completely trying to manipulate this game. It's blatantly obvious. He's trying to discredit this wagon, but isn't really doing anything. He says I'll miss because originally, as he should have from just replacing in, thought I was inferring I was shooting due to my thinking its scum. Then he goes on to go against that even after I said I want to shoot town mislynch more. Now he's flailing.

He says that I won't hit, which can only happen if I'm roleblocked at this point. Nos is the only claimed role that can stop my role, so he has some hidden knowledge somewhere. I actually feel that his reactions after we brought up slips is more incriminating than that itself.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3950, DrumBeats wrote:
You'll miss.
^ Is this it? It looks nothing like a slip - it looks like taunting/trolling. If it were a slip it would not be intentional like this is. Boon gave him an out by saying "How? I'm aiming for town". If it were a slip, he would just have to play it off as if that was what he was talking about, not shot accuracy.
Let me ask you this. When would be never NOT hit?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3950, DrumBeats wrote:^ Is this it? It looks nothing like a slip - it looks like taunting/trolling. If it were a slip it would not be intentional like this is. Boon gave him an out by saying "How? I'm aiming for town". If it were a slip, he would just have to play it off as if that was what he was talking about, not shot accuracy.
His ability to understand is as straight as his shot.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3950, DrumBeats wrote:
You'll miss.
I actually think this as a reasoning paints him even more as scum. He wanted that reaction from people.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

Him repeating this 5 times is an indicator of him having nO explanation
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3953, Mulch wrote:Let me ask you this. When would be never NOT hit?
Another dimension?
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

He is not town. Town would be angry if they were caught with a false slip. He is calm af
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3954, Vedith wrote:
In post 3950, DrumBeats wrote:^ Is this it? It looks nothing like a slip - it looks like taunting/trolling. If it were a slip it would not be intentional like this is. Boon gave him an out by saying "How? I'm aiming for town". If it were a slip, he would just have to play it off as if that was what he was talking about, not shot accuracy.
His ability to understand is as straight as his shot.
I mean, you kind of fucked up targeting me. I pretty much became Town Leader toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3958, Mulch wrote:He is not town. Town would be angry if they were caught with a false slip. He is calm af
I doubt your ability to lynch me.
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3958, Mulch wrote:He is not town. Town would be angry if they were caught with a false slip. He is calm af
Evidence #7
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

eh, he's acting like he's calm. He's flailing on the inside. Which is also scummy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3959, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, you kind of fucked up targeting me. I pretty much became Town Leader toDay.
I doubt you can lynch me.
I claim scum \o/
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3960, Vedith wrote:
I doubt your ability to lynch me.
You repeat the same things because you have nothing more to say. Lol
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3963, Vedith wrote:
In post 3959, Boonskiies wrote:I mean, you kind of fucked up targeting me. I pretty much became Town Leader toDay.
I doubt you can stop me from lynching you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scumbuddies protecting you)
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3964, Mulch wrote:You repeat the same things because you have nothing more to say. Lol
I'm stating facts. :up:
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3966, Mulch wrote:
Well yeah, but that's not why you can't lynch me.
I claim scum \o/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I've done what he's doing now as scum. Seen it done before too. Scum can't really talk their way out of it so they think they can just come off as troll/VI and get town read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Priscila »

Boonskiies, read hood.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3952, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3924, DrumBeats wrote:Interesting, but I'd still like the slips explained. Considered you thought an anger gambit cleared Priscila earlier, I don't trust you if I can't see the reasoning.
Priscila started hardcore raging in neighborhood when she thought I was shooting her. Like, I'm the king of fake rage, and that wasn't fake rage. There's more to it, but I don't feel like rehashing 3 pages. I pushed her a bit because I got mad that she ruined our gambit of not letting WM be the known IC, but I looked back and she thought she caught scum out on a lie, mixed in with me, but then she realized she was wrong. That's incredibly town to me.

Vedith is completely trying to manipulate this game. It's blatantly obvious. He's trying to discredit this wagon, but isn't really doing anything. He says I'll miss because originally, as he should have from just replacing in, thought I was inferring I was shooting due to my thinking its scum. Then he goes on to go against that even after I said I want to shoot town mislynch more. Now he's flailing.

He says that I won't hit, which can only happen if I'm roleblocked at this point. Nos is the only claimed role that can stop my role, so he has some hidden knowledge somewhere. I actually feel that his reactions after we brought up slips is more incriminating than that itself.
On the Priscila thing:

I believe you that the anger was genuine, but think about it for one god damn second. Who would be angry when being shot? Just town? Just Mafia? Both town and mafia would be fucking angry at their neighbor shooting them. Your gambit was NAI.

And what has he manipulated? He's done nothing to change the outcome of this lynch other than baiting you to vote for him. Look at his posts and most of them after a certain point look like blantant trolling.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

@fykus @dunnsteal

I want in depth reasonijg for you all why Vedith is town or scum. This will be very useful when he flips scum and will prevent you from bussing at the last second
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3971, DrumBeats wrote:
In post 3952, Boonskiies wrote:

On the Priscila thing:

I believe you that the anger was genuine, but think about it for one god damn second. Who would be angry when being shot? Just town? Just Mafia? Both town and mafia would be fucking angry at their neighbor shooting them. Your gambit was NAI.

And what has he manipulated? He's done nothing to change the outcome of this lynch other than baiting you to vote for him. Look at his posts and most of them after a certain point look like blantant trolling.
Trolling before or after the wagon?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3968, Vedith wrote:
In post 3966, Mulch wrote:
Well yeah, but that's not why you can't lynch me.
And a scum claim, thank you very much.

@Drum - We lynch him, and I'll shoot Priscila if he isn't scum. If he is scum, and you still think Priscila would be scum after that, I'll even go along with that push, and look into it more myself.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”