Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

They didn't know I shot mush until after day start, and then I claimed in this thread who I shot. Also, Drum may have inferred he's scum with Tywin or knew who he was targeting in someway with one of those last posts.. Why would scum likely know Tywin was targeting Mush?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

I linked the post where Tywin said it Boon. But thank you for the clarification on the shot. My point stands though that Priscila seems too sure of her conclusion, but I can see where she would jump to it now knowing that. he directly states that he is likely doing that.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

The Great Priscila Case

- Opportunistic Behavior (Contradictions and Pushes)

Spoiler:
This is a major point here so let me point out a few instances.

First one is her stance on CaptainPicard/Titus. She states at that Picard is the definition of low hanging fruit and uses this to push that Mush is scum. She doubles down on this in . Then she swaps her vote to Titus (who subbed for Picard) with no reasoning.
Alright, that's whatever, no big deal initially. She then says in that Picard was a scumlean for her most of the day, despite her pushing Mush for that vote. In , she asserts that TownPicard had no motivation for modkillgate and it was malicious - yet she still used a vote on Picard to push Mush.

Second one is her stance on whether or not OMGus behavior is scummy. In her case against me, she uses my suspicion of her after her case on me as a shading omgus that is textbook scum behavior () She does this because she is trying to push a lynch on me. However, when Titus accuses her of omgus and finds her suspicious for it, she now believes that OMGus is not alignment indicative, and insists that Titus is scum for pushing that it is () Titus's calling out of her omgus is also shading and discrediting her of course, which is something I will get into later in the scumread.

The final example here is the "confirmed townie" gambit pulled by herself/Why/Boon. The gambit itself was a good idea in order to make the scum not know who it is, but the real issue lies with how Priscila was doing this. As I was calling suspicion to her, Priscila posted on that I have to drop my scumread on her because she is the confirmed innocent. Boon blatantly told all of us that they were all saying it, yet Priscila uses it to deflect suspicion off of herself, not to save WhyMafia. The motive seems even more clear when she later outs Peregrine and WhyMafia's roles in the neighborhood. She took the opportunity of the gambit to deflect suspicion without having to respond to it (and notice she also never responded to my second response to her case on me either because she was "done with me" though the conversation was far from over).

- White-Knighting of Rhazh

Spoiler:
Priscila's behavior with Rhazh comes off to me as blatant whiteknighting. Go back to Priscila's ISO and search Rhazh. You find no sorting there. Rhazh was a locked townread from the get go and Priscila pushed that Rhazh was town with certainty, but had no reason to do so. In fact, Rhazh demonstrated behaviors that Priscila found scummy in myself (see paragraph 7 of for more), yet Priscila never questioned them, despite pushing them in myself. Then, as Nos (iirc) pointed out, after Rhazh throws the burden of town leader to save him onto Priscila, she reacts terribly in . Priscila's post on is equally terrible too, equating her townreading Rhazh to herself being towny preflip.

- Shading and Discrediting

Spoiler:
Priscila's typical reactions to cases against her have been to accuse the player of shading and discrediting her, which is in turn shading and discrediting the original player. You can first see it in her reaction to my response on her case on me. This is bias I know, but it highlights it well, and I will show other examples later. In , she did exactly this, not much to comment on it (also note that I wasn't townreading her either - I had a mixed read previously). She did this again in in the response to the second to last quote. She discredited my entire response to her by saying that I was merely discrediting her, not backing anything up unlike herself (but never cleared up my confusion about what she was referring to in her links which was her "backup"). While we're on this post too, look at the paragraph after the final quote. She accuses me of arriving at my reads without a modicum of critical thought with no paranoia, despite me outlining my reasoning, yet she townread Rhazh the entire day phase, never once entertaining the idea of scumRhazh - with no paranoia. In , she responds to Sling calling her overconfident. Of course it leads to a "Why are you shading me?". Back to post where Titus is now shading and discrediting her, just for finding her reaction to Rhazh scummy, and again in when Titus states why she found Priscila scummy. Seriously look at that.

Additionally, most of Priscila's "cases" are just blocks of shading buzzwords with links sparsed through that don't really match up. If you don't believe me on that, look at her case on me. She repeats the same phrases, and throws links down that do not correspond to the accusations. Here is the post . She even got mad in for telling people to read my post she called devoid of analysis to judge for themselves rather than just believing her for it because "of course they will". This is in a game where about half of the players have stated that they don't read my posts.

- Towncredding herself excessively

I'm out of time to look for links. I can do this tomorrow, but if you look through her iso you'll see it.

- Sketchy backtracking with Titus after his claim (imo. This was lost in a wall that nobody read, so I wanted to bring it back up.)

Out of time, linking the wall. Open it, control F "Pris" and you'll find it. My wall is , Priscila's post was , and my response to it in the wall was "I hate this post. His claim proves you wrong and you equate it to how he has to be wrong about you with no evidence. It's not similar at all. He found your behavior scummy, nothing has changed that. You found his scummy, but he had a huge claim as proof he wasn't. Trying to get him to "reset" his read on you as a compromise-esque situation when you've been proven wrong is gross."

All I have to say guys is please read this case, it's large, but it's a much easier read than my other ones, I swear. Sorry I didn't have time to fully elaborate on the last two. I will fill that out when I get the chance tomorrow.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Fykus »

FWIW I read all of your walls drum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Suck up.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm statistically more likely to be town than mafia
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

Dunn conf town you guys!
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Where was all this priscilla stuff when I was pushing her...?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3406, mozamis wrote:Dunn conf town you guys!
I didn't say that
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 3407, Boonskiies wrote:Where was all this priscilla stuff when I was pushing her...?
In my scummy fluff walls of course!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

The proposed lynch pool is the two wall posters and me

Yeah, I'm not moving my vote. You could just get back on Priscila
, Boonskiies
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3286, Mulch wrote:Why the TR on gamma?
I have had trouble reading Gamma in the past but I think that there is a certain carefree spirit to him this game that makes me feel that is town. I have not seen him do anything that I would really call scum motivated, and I have seen him do plenty of things that are town motivated. I don't think that he responds to Tywin in the way that he has this game if he is scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3287, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also pls give us a vc
Priscila help meeee
I can get one in a bit.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3293, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, let's get the band back together. Town block...UNITE.
For what it's worth I apologize for jumping to conclusions and not going through your iso properly to see if Fykus had actually scumslipped or not.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3294, Mulch wrote:Boon Gamma is WÁY more scummy than Drum, idk what you are thinking
If Drum flips scum I am looking here first for a partner. I do not like this post tonally.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3296, WhyMafia wrote:Can we lynch sling instead?
No?
Dammit
I am not opposed to it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3303, Mulch wrote:drum's catch up posts are inherently wolfy but I just remember this one read he had on me earlier that was SO genuine and I also think faking THIS MANY walls posts as scum is pretty suicidal.

Meanwhile, Gamma has voted me for zero reasons and the two times I call him out on scummyness he AGREES with me, which is irritating that people don't see this is scummy
*partner tell intensifies*
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3332, Mulch wrote:Within those 3 I would want Zach then Drum then Mulch but I, again, think that Gamma or Fykus is a much better lynch
Mulch you are scum I just know it.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3337, Boonskiies wrote:I'd probably go Drum > Mulch > Zach.
Me too.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3338, Boonskiies wrote:I'm Drum > Mulch > Zach > Gamma > Waffles > Fykus.
Not Gamma or Fykus, could even do Mulch first.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3362, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3285, Priscila wrote: Scum obviously do not have a roleblocker if Tywin is town or they would not have killed Titus. You do not leave a cop alive to get a result if you can do anything to prevent it. Drumbeats is clearly an experienced player and I do not believe he would try to push nonsense like this if he were town.
Why are you scum reading me then? Why does scum!nos claim an rb role when scum can't have an rb?
I don't believe your claim, of course.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3364, Boonskiies wrote:Our roles mean we can conf scum/conf town if we worked together, and Priscila was not having it when I explained that your role and I could do that.
It might be possible, if nothing is messed with. I don't think it is a scum role for that reason although Whymafia does, but right now I think it's more likely that he is just fakeclaiming.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3365, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Honestly right now he should just shoot for scum.

There's a chance that he'll hit town if he tries to hit scum anyways.
No he shouldn't. Not yet. Scum can't kill him and this townbloc depends on him right now.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3371, SlingshotWaffles wrote:Who are you shooting tonight then?
This question has zero town motive.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Priscila »

In post 3390, DrumBeats wrote:This is dumb speculation. The mafia likely knew Tywin was targetting Mush, as he said it in post . Boon was shooting Mush, and likely discussed this fact with his neighborhood.
Thanks for scum claiming.
Tão forte e tão fragil.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”