TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Noting this post for later (need to decide whether to interpret it as scum pushing a wagon without actually joining it or newb town supporting a wagon).
Niether, I am only using caution. Clearly I am not a newb, yet I still make messy mistakes. If you look at the rest of the day, I was hesitant on voting for MoS. If I was pushing for a lynch I wouldn't have been as cautious as I was earlier.
MOS has 3 votes from what I'm counting not 4
MOS has 3 votes from what I'm counting not 4.
Sorry, miss counted, I still don't want to put him at -1
Will to hammer and pushing more for MOS
How is my will to hammer someone that I believe to be mafia scummy?
Also I have an issue when people bring up current games to show behavior in one way or another. It's not an excuse one can argue against and is really bad play.
I don't think this is adressed to me, but I would tend to disagree.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

@tyler:
Yup I was talking about you.
TylerJ wrote: If you think that the reason I started to type a lot of content was because shaft.ed thinks I am suspicious,
then why does it so happen to be that the other game I am playing with you has an extra long post as well.
Your argument is not valid and is merely speculation. Speculation I might add that is incorrect.
The part in bold in general is commenting on another game you are in and honestly can not be answer or debated without conflict of rules.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by Crub »

Vote Count:

Mastermind of Sin (3) :
Oman, kuribo, Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur (2):
shaft.ed, Phate
TylerJ (1) :
farside22

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch (3 at deadline).
Last edited by Crub on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Moo?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:38 am

Post by TylerJ »

Ohh, okay, nevermind. I wasn't trying to persuade everyone, just the one who made the comment.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by Crub »

Just a reminder that this game has about 22 hours before the deadline takes effect.
Moo?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:37 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Allright deadline's almost here. I guess I'm happy with an MoS or Tarhalindur lynch, but I'm leaving my vote on Tar because I think he is most likely scum. I think it's a bit convenient that he shifts his focus over to the only other viable candidate for a lynch when his ass is on the line with deadline approaching. Also won't leave out the possibility of bus'ing here as it's possible for both Tar and MoS to be scum.
Phate
Phate
Mafia Scum
Phate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Phate »

I'd rather a Tar lynch, but MoS is my second choice.

Unvote
Vote: MoS

But... I'd really rather a Tar lynch.
I will fuck up your name and gender. Deal with it.

PM me to replace into Infection Mafia, a semi-open Mini Theme.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 am

Post by farside22 »

well I think another no lynch does not help.

unvote
vote: MoS
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:01 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Phate wrote:I'd rather a Tar lynch, but MoS is my second choice.

Unvote

Phate it's three at deadline and MoS already has four. If you'd rather a Tar lynch it seems leaving your vote in place would suffice. Since farside hammered I guess my trying to persuade you is pointless.

Farside, same point to you MoS was at 4 when your vote went in, the likelihood of a no lynch was almost zero why the hammer vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:
Phate wrote:I'd rather a Tar lynch, but MoS is my second choice.

Unvote

Phate it's three at deadline and MoS already has four. If you'd rather a Tar lynch it seems leaving your vote in place would suffice. Since farside hammered I guess my trying to persuade you is pointless.

Farside, same point to you MoS was at 4 when your vote went in, the likelihood of a no lynch was almost zero why the hammer vote?
I missed that on Crub's comments. :oops:
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Vote: Tarhalindur
Self-preservation is king, lol! Never thought I'd say that. Actually, I don't really think I would regret getting lynched. I haven't had the time or energy to scumhunt in this game anyways, and this would get another game off my list before I quit Mafiascum.

Which, incidentally, is exactly why I haven't been scumhunting in this game. I haven't been doing much of anything, because I'm leaving the site, and I spend less time on MS anymore. Last week I tried to get caught up, but that was about it. It's easy to read and respond to attacks on me, because the logic is clear cut and easy to reason out. It takes more time to read through and try to decipher scum. I'm a good scumhunter because I spend the time to actually do that. I'm not doing that anymore.
Permanent V/LA.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by TylerJ »

huh, so what was he?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Oman »

MoS, its sad to see you go :(

I really hope you come back later.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:37 pm

I'd think it would be obvious that I am protown, but obviously we have some blind people being snowed by the likes of shaft.ed and Oman. Look at how shaft.ed continually voiced his support for suspicion on me and for lynching me, but he made sure his vote was elsewhere when I was lynched. I'd look long and hard at him tomorrow. Oman should know better than to be voting me for my actions today, and he studiously avoided making any case towards me or responding to my defense. Look at his posts, they are almost all 1-liners, he is trying to skate by without being noticed.

Tarhalindur is probably just a mistaken townie, but that was a pretty bad mistake he made.

kuribo is also a likely scum, he specifically ignored the fact that I pointed out I hadn't checked for flaws and then accused me of trying to mislead the town by not checking for flaws. He based his vote on an accusation of trying to mislead the town, yet ignored the fact that I appraised the town of exactly how much effort I had put into the plan BEFORE they would have a chance to act on it. There is no way I could mislead the town when I told them the plan hadn't been foolproofed yet.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:42 pm

Also note that our three Quacks are all on my wagon (Oman, Tarhalindur, and Phate). I think that Oman is the scum of those three, because he'd be the most likely scumbag to be willing to act as Quack. He's experienced, so he'd probably volunteer to take up the role of faking Quackdom. Beware of Oman when he claims to have "protected" someone that somebody else protected, therefore not killing anyone. That's not a big tell, though. Really you need to beware of him trying to paint someone as scum based on his result. Do NOT let him, or any of the other Quacks, do this.

Please lynch scum tomorrow, don't get snowed again.
Permanent V/LA.
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Crub »

So with many yawns and moans of "Do we have to" you all get together and string up Mastermind of Sin, unfortunately for you he was one of the good guys.

Final Vote Count:

Mastermind of Sin (5) :
Oman, kuribo, Tarhalindur, Phate, farside22

Tarhalindur (1) :
shaft.ed

Not Voting : Mastermind of Sin, TylerJ, Lulubelle

It is now Night 2. Day 3 will dawn in 72 hours (apporximately) from this post or as soon as all night choices are in. I will catch up on Prod's during Night, if we need replacements, Night may be extended.
Moo?
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Crub »

As day 3 dawns you all gather around and discover that one of you have not made it through the night. Lulubelle (town) is dead.

It is now Day 3. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Moo?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:01 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Crub, just wondering if the label of "town" on page 1 will go for both quacks and Docs, ie we'll never know the difference.

Correct - Crub

Not sure where to go from here. Tarhalindur is still my top suspect. I feel he may have moved his vote over to MoS simply to push the alternate bandwagon. Oman pretty much lurked through the last 2/3rds of the day and had tunnel vision on the mislynch. Second teir suspects would be kuribo and Tyler for similar non-contributive playstyles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I looked at what MoS said after he was declared the lynch and thought about a few of his statement. I think he is right that we should look at both Oman and shaft.ed for possible scum. He felt more certain that Oman could easily be faking the Quack position.

Vote: Oman
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:18 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Please remove your vote. We're at LyLo, scum can quicklynch with one misplaced vote. And that's a rather weak argument for your vote. Care to support it with your own facts and not MoS's. He didn't exactly perform well in this game.

FoS farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

shaft.ed wrote:Please remove your vote. We're at LyLo, scum can quicklynch with one misplaced vote. And that's a rather weak argument for your vote. Care to support it with your own facts and not MoS's. He didn't exactly perform well in this game.

FoS farside
We are? (looks at front, counts players). Okay I didn't see we were. For now I guess it is a bunch of FOS's. I haven't been in a LyLo in some time.

Unvote:
FOS: Oman
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:46 am

Post by TylerJ »

So, I did some scum hunting. Wow, I know, amazing isn't it. Anyway...

Phates comment about quacks protecting possible scum caught me for two reasons. First, he seemed to be attempting to assure people that he was in fact a quack (weak heresay, I know, just thinking aloud). Secondly, he was willing to kill in a very careless manner.

Tar made a weak case against phate and his 'possible link' Shaft.ed. Also, the way he laid down the two-sided 'trap' was illogical in itself, yet he was willing to vote for these reasons alone.

Shaft.ed seems to have been pointing at many people already, such as Tar, MoS, Kuribo, and myself. Either he has a talent at not tunnel visioning and looks at everything from different angles, or he is scum looking at anyone that can be an easy kill (MoS would be an easy kill).

If Tar is scum, I don't think Shaft.ed or Phate would be scum. But there is a possibity that Tar and Shaft.ed are both scum, but not because of any links, only for their individual scumminess.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Nice, I'm scummy because I cast too broad a net, but you lay down cases against one less person than I. Good hypocricy you got going on there.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

farside22 wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Please remove your vote. We're at LyLo, scum can quicklynch with one misplaced vote. And that's a rather weak argument for your vote. Care to support it with your own facts and not MoS's. He didn't exactly perform well in this game.

FoS farside
We are? (looks at front, counts players). Okay I didn't see we were. For now I guess it is a bunch of FOS's. I haven't been in a LyLo in some time.

Unvote:
FOS: Oman
FOS farside

Of course you didn't realize we were LyLo. Or so you say.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”