Mini 545 - The Final Stand Mafia - Dramatic Finish!

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:19 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Glork wrote:
Erg0 wrote:
Unvote
while I re-read.
Erg0, you posted this seven days ago. How has that re-read coming along, and what have you learned from doing it? Why aren't you doing more to help weed out people who are being shifty?
Sorry, been a bit distracted with moving house the last week or so - I'll catch up with things at work tomorrow.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:04 am

Post by Mizzy »

RetroDucts wrote:What makes you say he'd be a distraction? Same question goes to Mizzy.
Other than the fact that he hasn't given any content, nor even TRIED to, all he's done is whine about being targeted. He's made no defense other than, "I just got here and I'm a noob!" It, quite frankly, annoys the crap out of me.

I don't think killa is scummy at the moment, which is why I'm not voting him, but I also don't think he's exceptionally helpful to the town and with a deadline so close and us so far from agreeing on scum to lynch, my gut tells me that even someone who isn't scum should go if they are not helping the town. I don't play on gut instinct, though, and since the only other targets are Joubert and shaka, I'll stick with Joubert because I feel shaka's trying to scumhunt at least a little.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:28 am

Post by shaka!! »

Glork wrote:I have to side with Killa on this one. Right from the get-go, the only potential question mark was him OMGUSing TJM before going off to do anything, and he picked up immediate and intense heat.

I think Shanka's reaction is way overboard, and Shaka moves way up in my suspicion list. His last post, answering why he's not voting, makes no sense. He calls Joubert/Killa "best bets," states that he wants to policy lynch them, but won't do so because he doesn't find them scummy. Who exactly
DO
you think is scummy, Shaka, and why the hell aren't you voting them with less than TWO days before deadline hits? You are running around making a lot of noise, but you're not giving us any firm opinions, and you are not helping to actually accopmlish
ANYTHING
Unvote, Vote: Shaka
I never said I wasn't going to vote them, I just told you why I hadn't voted them
yet.
I intended on laying down the hammer because I don't mind which of the two we go with.

I've done this before, read it here. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &&start=50

JDodge reacted the same way as you.
RetroDucts wrote:
shaka!! wrote:Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert.
Joubert, I can understand, but saying this about killa is way preemptive.

What makes you say he'd be a distraction? Same question goes to Mizzy.
Well, both of them in their short time being here have been the target of scrutiny by most of the players. They haven't really been able post productively (hypocrite, hypocrite!) and has pretty much made conversation dull. People are barely discussing and all of the posts are just a few liners. Before both of their entrance to the game discussion was much more productive.
shaka wrote:My vote is not where my mouth is because if it comes down to it I am not going to be voting them because they are scummy but rather because I think they are going to be very distracting in day 2.
I still don't see what you're waiting for here. With 2 days to deadline, I expect you would be making your mind up?[/quote]

Well, yeah I was waiting for the hammer or until the deadline closed in on us a bit more. A lot can happen in 48 hours.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:37 am

Post by Mizzy »

shaka!! wrote:Well, yeah I was waiting for the hammer or until the deadline closed in on us a bit more. A lot can happen in 48 hours.
Does this deadline even require a hammer or will the person with the most votes be auto-lynched?
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Mizzy wrote:
shaka!! wrote:Well, yeah I was waiting for the hammer or until the deadline closed in on us a bit more. A lot can happen in 48 hours.
Does this deadline even require a hammer or will the person with the most votes be auto-lynched?
If the rules post is to be believed, we need a majority.

More later, I'm short on time.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 am

Post by Glork »

shaka, you still haven't told me who you think is actually scummy and why you haven't done more to try to get them lynched.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Mizzy »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Mizzy wrote:
If the rules post is to be believed, we need a majority.

More later, I'm short on time.
Oh shits, if a majority isn't reached, then a no lynch happens. That's not good.

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Glork »

This is partly why I'm miffed that half the players in the game aren't voting at all.

Also, Retro: I don't know yet. I need to do some digging, but nobody seems to want to play ball right now.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Mizzy »

Glork wrote:This is partly why I'm miffed that half the players in the game aren't voting at all.
No one seems to give too much of a damn.

After thinking it over, I feel like while Joub and Killa ARE distractions, they also won't give us much info if we lynch them and they do turn up down. In fact, that would suck a whole lot because we'd be back to D1 with no more info than when we started.

Unvote

Imma re-read...AGAIN...and see if I see anything else.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mizzy »

EBWOP: ...they also won't give us much info if we lynch them and they do turn up
down
town.

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Glork »

Sure they can. The dynamics of how the lynch went down can be
very
informative.

Plus, D1, there is zero reason not to lynch. Though I don't think he's a good lynch today, I will move to Joubert tomorrow if I absolutely must.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Mizzy »

Glork wrote:Sure they can. The dynamics of how the lynch went down can be
very
informative.

Plus, D1, there is zero reason not to lynch. Though I don't think he's a good lynch today, I will move to Joubert tomorrow if I absolutely must.
Well, I think we might get more information by lynching someone else first, is my point, which I think you echo. Yes, no?

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:16 am

Post by Glork »

Yes. I agree completely. But realistically speaking, the level of activity in this game makes that virtually impossible. :/
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:31 am

Post by Mizzy »

Glork wrote:Yes. I agree completely. But realistically speaking, the level of activity in this game makes that virtually impossible. :/
Yes, I suppose so. And any "proper" lynch is better than a no-lynch.

*Sigh* This makes me very, very, VERY miffed.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Mizzy »

Vote: Joubert

Because, as I said, he's been a bit scummy and a "proper" lynch is better than a no-lynch, and we only have 24 hours left. Don't agree with me? Then get off your asses and vote.

Joubert
Joubert
Goon
Joubert
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Joubert »

Note that Nights aren't limited to Mafia moves. If there's a Cop, we get an investigation, if there's a Vig, he can kill someone (of course, the risk of killing a Townie is still there), the Doc has a chance to protect a targeted player...

By the way, Glork, aren't you one who condemned policy lynchings (stated by Shaka, originally) a few posts ago? Post #318, to be precise. And now, you'd be willing to agree with one only because there seem to be no "better" choice before the deadline? You voted Shaka for that...
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:10 am

Post by shaka!! »

Glork wrote:shaka, you still haven't told me who you think is actually scummy and why you haven't done more to try to get them lynched.
If I had found someone scummy I would be pushing their lynch very hard right now. The reason why I was to settle on Joubert or Killa is because I don't find anyone scummy and in a deadline situation I'd rather go for broke rather then no lynch.

I was really hoping on a reread in day 2 to try and weed out some new information based on the night kills and new information that comes out of the night.

Joubert that post you just made is making this a whole lot harder for me, but with the deadline coming to a close I don't have much choice.

vote: Joubert
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 am

Post by killa seven »

vote joubert

his play has been called into question and he hasnt really dont much to defend himself he doesnt seem to conserned with bein lynched and he has also made some questionable moves so far.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Official confirmation from the mod would be good, but I think that was the hammer vote from killa seven just now. I don't like the policy lynch, but if the last vote count from Glork was right then thats what just happened. Shaka, you may have done it in the past, but it still makes me uncomfortable, since its an easy way for mafia to make sure of a mislynch.

I'm sorry that last flurry of votes happened before I finished reading through everything I had missed and could comment. I think killa is a big newb so everything he say should be seen through that light, and as a result I'm happy that its joubert who seems to be the one getting lynched here. Asking for a no lynch was scummy no matter how he defends it, as was bringing up all that jester BS. Overall his whole tone was just rubbing me the wrong way, and making him come off as scummy.

FoS: Shaka
for pushing the policy lynch
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:42 am

Post by death_omen »

Final Vote Count - Day 1

Joubert - 7 (Mizzy, Retroducts, Tarhalindur, Khelvaster, TheJiveMachine, killa seven, Shaka!!)
Shaka!! - 1 (Glork)

Not Voting: OhGodMyLife, Joubert, Erg0, Sangy

Thats a lynch!!
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by death_omen »

As Joubert, poor little Joubert stepped up to the chopping block he looked back with a cry of anguish he cried "your making a mistake, you buffons." The remaining 11 members of the town glared back as if to say enjoy your death "scum".

'You'll regret this", said Joubert, in unison as with one clean motion the guillotine beheaded him and he was no more.

Joubert, Townie has been lynched Day 1

Please PM me with you night choices if your role states that you have a night action.
The Mafia may now talk communicate between themselves until Day 2 dawns.

Deadline for Night 1:
3 February 2008 Noon (GMT +12).
I will get on to replacing Sangy, the replacement should be ready by the next day, any night actions that Sangy might / might not have had will not work.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by death_omen »

"Is it done", said a voice?

"Yes it has been accomplished sire", said the other with a grin.

"Excellent".

Glork
, Town Alligned
Doctor
Killed Night One.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Post by death_omen »

Day 2 is Now a Go!

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline Status:
March 7 2008 Noon (GMT + 12)
Mod Update:
Still searching for Sangy's replacement should get one soon.
-DO

Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Erg0 »

Vote: shaka!!

That Glork is a smart cookie.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Major FoS: shaka!!

Glork is one of the best scum hunters known to man, or woman. I tend to agree. Re-reading, though, just to make sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”