Mini 545 - The Final Stand Mafia - Dramatic Finish!

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Last question: Glork, what are your thoughts about Joubert bringing up the whole can of Jester WIFOM in the first place?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Glork »

In retrospect, I think it very well could have been an innocent mistake, and I think people continuing and harping on the issue are at least as scummy as Joubert himself for bringing it up in the first place.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Mizzy »

@Glork:
Any thoughts on killa seven? Is there a way we can make him participate more? Anyone else can chime in, too.
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Glork »

Jury's out on Killa. I expect something significant from him soon or he'll slide into my scummy category.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
RetroDucts
RetroDucts
Townie
RetroDucts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:57 am

Post by RetroDucts »

Glork wrote:I don't really understand your question, Retro, especially in the context of the quote you cited, and given that I felt Trebis
was
a good scum candidate.
Eh? You said no good scum candidates stood out to you and not long before that you had voted for Trebis. I assume this meant you thought he was slightly suspicious and that there may have been others you had an eye on. Your post implied that there were 'some' scum candidates, even if they weren't 'good' ones. I wanted to know who these people were.

Also, any reason you didn't answer this earlier?
|\==|==/|\==|==/|
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:23 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I've had a really bad case of the flu. Post coming, trying to catch up on several games simultaneously.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:20 am

Post by death_omen »

Deadline in 48 Hours 45 minutes from the time of this post.
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by shaka!! »

I think our best is with Killa or Joubert.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Glork »

Why Killa?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Glork »

Unofficial Vote Count:
Joubert - 4 (Mizzy, Retroducts, Tarhalindur, Khelvaster, TheJiveMachine)
Tarhalindur - 1 (Glork)
TheJiveMachine (killa seven)

Not Voting: OhGodMyLife, , Joubert, Shaka!!, Erg0, Sangy

Also, shaka, why aren't you putting your vote where your mouth is?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP:
Unofficial Vote Count:
Joubert - 5 (Mizzy, Retroducts, Tarhalindur, Khelvaster, TheJiveMachine)
Tarhalindur - 1 (Glork)

Not Voting: OhGodMyLife, killa seven, Joubert, Shaka!!, Erg0, Sangy
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by killa seven »

shaka!! wrote:I think our best is with Killa or Joubert.
lol why are u and glork targeting me.. also i unvoted on the jive machine, id be really interested in why im being called out im prepared to answer any questions im still tryna figure out whats goin on
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert. I've lynched people for the same reason before if you think that saying this is scummy and you'd like a meta. I'll link you if I have to.

My vote is not where my mouth is because if it comes down to it I am not going to be voting them because they are scummy but rather because I think they are going to be very distracting in day 2.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by killa seven »

shaka!! wrote:Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert. I've lynched people for the same reason before if you think that saying this is scummy and you'd like a meta. I'll link you if I have to.

My vote is not where my mouth is because if it comes down to it I am not going to be voting them because they are scummy but rather because I think they are going to be very distracting in day 2.
i respect that, but i havent thrown any crazy things out there, to me it seems like your tryna find a scapegoat vote and picking of weak players who have just entered the game as far as me being "distracting" i havent really done much i havent called no one out to any signifigance
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Mizzy »

shaka!! wrote:Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert.
I, sadly, agree with that.
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Mizzy »

killa seven wrote:i respect that, but i havent thrown any crazy things out there, to me it seems like your tryna find a scapegoat vote and picking of weak players who have just entered the game as far as me being "distracting" i havent really done much i havent called no one out to any signifigance
You haven't given us any content at all and you've been with us for 5 RL days. Have you no opinions other than what you just said? Did you bother reading the thread?

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by killa seven »

Mizzy wrote:
killa seven wrote:i respect that, but i havent thrown any crazy things out there, to me it seems like your tryna find a scapegoat vote and picking of weak players who have just entered the game as far as me being "distracting" i havent really done much i havent called no one out to any signifigance
You haven't given us any content at all and you've been with us for 5 RL days. Have you no opinions other than what you just said? Did you bother reading the thread?
yea i have, its been kinda boring no offense, joubert seems to have made the most questionable moves, with the jester subject and the no lynch and dancing around questions i dont really have much imput because i have been targeted since i got here and the best reponse i have gotten why is that i may be a "distraction" im new to mafia games i admitt but im picking up on it kinda quick
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Mizzy »

killa seven wrote:yea i have, its been kinda boring no offense, joubert seems to have made the most questionable moves, with the jester subject and the no lynch and dancing around questions i dont really have much imput because i have been targeted since i got here and the best reponse i have gotten why is that i may be a "distraction" im new to mafia games i admitt but im picking up on it kinda quick
Why not, you know, try asking questions? Point out some things or maybe try and play? If it's boring, then try making it not-boring.

I also suggest trying a newbie game. That's what they are for.

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by Glork »

I have to side with Killa on this one. Right from the get-go, the only potential question mark was him OMGUSing TJM before going off to do anything, and he picked up immediate and intense heat.

I think Shanka's reaction is way overboard, and Shaka moves way up in my suspicion list. His last post, answering why he's not voting, makes no sense. He calls Joubert/Killa "best bets," states that he wants to policy lynch them, but won't do so because he doesn't find them scummy. Who exactly
DO
you think is scummy, Shaka, and why the hell aren't you voting them with less than TWO days before deadline hits? You are running around making a lot of noise, but you're not giving us any firm opinions, and you are not helping to actually accopmlish
ANYTHING
Unvote, Vote: Shaka

Mod: Prod (or just replace) Sangy, please. She has not posted in SEVENTEEN days.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Glork »

Erg0 wrote:
Unvote
while I re-read.
Erg0, you posted this seven days ago. How has that re-read coming along, and what have you learned from doing it? Why aren't you doing more to help weed out people who are being shifty?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Glork »

RetroDucts wrote:
Glork wrote:I don't really understand your question, Retro, especially in the context of the quote you cited, and given that I felt Trebis
was
a good scum candidate.
Eh? You said no good scum candidates stood out to you and not long before that you had voted for Trebis. I assume this meant you thought he was slightly suspicious and that there may have been others you had an eye on. Your post implied that there were 'some' scum candidates, even if they weren't 'good' ones. I wanted to know who these people were.
I've already stated that I like to throw my vote around because I think it does a better job at getting things going. Yeah, I found Trebis slightly suspicious, and my vote was there to dig around a bit more. I was having a hard time getting anything else on anyone, because at the time the only real debates that took place were among people whom I believed to be pretty protown at the time. I have a feeling that, assuming 3 scums, two of them were (and perhaps still are) sitting around and letting the town chase shadows or do nothing. Slow/Dead, overly-cautious, contentless, and wishy-washy towns highly favor scums. and this town has been all of those things so far. I expect that the scums are QUITE happy with this, and that they're laying low and just letting the deadline creep up and hit.
Retro wrote:Also, any reason you didn't answer this earlier?
I've been pretty lazy about this game so far. I can't remember exactly why, but I recall seeing it and going "oh, I'll post in this game later." Obviously, I never had bothered to do so.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by killa seven »

Glork wrote:I have to side with Killa on this one. Right from the get-go, the only potential question mark was him OMGUSing TJM before going off to do anything, and he picked up immediate and intense heat.

I think Shanka's reaction is way overboard, and Shaka moves way up in my suspicion list. His last post, answering why he's not voting, makes no sense. He calls Joubert/Killa "best bets," states that he wants to policy lynch them, but won't do so because he doesn't find them scummy. Who exactly
DO
you think is scummy, Shaka, and why the hell aren't you voting them with less than TWO days before deadline hits? You are running around making a lot of noise, but you're not giving us any firm opinions, and you are not helping to actually accopmlish
ANYTHING
Unvote, Vote: Shaka

i have to agree with glorks post, i just dont get the whole im leaning towards you because you are distracting post.. seems like a "i want a easy vote so il target weaker players so the stronger players wont target me" i mean what is the real reason why me and joubert are your targets other then u feel its a safe vote?

Mod: Prod (or just replace) Sangy, please. She has not posted in SEVENTEEN days.
RetroDucts
RetroDucts
Townie
RetroDucts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by RetroDucts »

shaka!! wrote:Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert.
Joubert, I can understand, but saying this about killa is way preemptive.

What makes you say he'd be a distraction? Same question goes to Mizzy.
shaka wrote:My vote is not where my mouth is because if it comes down to it I am not going to be voting them because they are scummy but rather because I think they are going to be very distracting in day 2.
I still don't see what you're waiting for here. With 2 days to deadline, I expect you would be making your mind up.
Glork wrote:I have a feeling that, assuming 3 scums, two of them were (and perhaps still are) sitting around and letting the town chase shadows or do nothing.
Who's the one that hasn't been sitting around?
|\==|==/|\==|==/|
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Glork »

Retro wrote:Who's the one that hasn't been sitting around?
:roll:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
RetroDucts
RetroDucts
Townie
RetroDucts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Post by RetroDucts »

heh, just making sure. :D
Just for the sake of eradicating any uncertainty on the matter, I assume you're referring to shaka.

Ok, perhaps a question with a less obvious answer: If you had to take a stab at it, who are the other two?
|\==|==/|\==|==/|

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”