Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pressure remains on the slot until reads come or 24 hours. I am tired of schadd getting a free pass with no reads at all.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 am

Post by rb »

If schadd doesn't post we can just lynch Titus instead!!!

Jks I'll hammer schadd myself if they don't post as promised.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:58 am

Post by rb »

And THEN we lynch Titums
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:58 am

Post by rb »

Where'd that M come from?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

again. 12 days. he can't stall to a no lynch for that long
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:00 am

Post by rb »

For all Titus' bluster about how scum I am she sure tries hard to get me lynched huh?

Loljokes, only town Titus tries to lynch her stated scumreads. Scum Titus pretends she makes sense and lynches low-hanging non-entities in the game instead.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

chill -_-
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:01 am

Post by rb »

Guys don't stall the game ok, we only have 288 hours to decide!!!!!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by rb »

In post 1981, Eddie Cane wrote:chill -_-
My chill mode is set to maximum.

Rememeber there's still 5 more days before you all have to sheep me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1979, Eddie Cane wrote:again. 12 days. he can't stall to a no lynch for that long
Right. Eddie just unvoted so schadd did not self hammer.

Math, leading town is about more than getting a lynch you find acceptable or even a preferred lynch. Eventually, you should die if obvious town (if not you should really question your reads), and what gets left behind for the rest of us? There's a reason I have asked you to rank your reads. It's not a pedantic exercise. They're meant to be guide posts.

Math, please rank your reads in both schadd town and schadd scum scenarios.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:08 am

Post by rb »

Hey guys, I'm going to post game theory and not content for townreads while not actually helping town.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 am

Post by rb »

If schadd rescinds on promise for content then I give his wagon my blessing because that moves him to actually being lurkerscum scumfuck tbh. I havent read that into their play so far but its getting there

With that i go to beD
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1968, rb wrote:
In post 1960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1944, Eddie Cane wrote:UNVOTE:
for now
Why did you Unvote?

FoS Eddie Cane
It was so nice when RC ragereplaced and got his slot on obvtown.

But it's depressing how heartbreakingly shit his replacement has been.
I was thinking the same thing.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 1964, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1962, MathBlade wrote:Or experience death tunnel Hell in which if you are scum I will take every single one of your buddies apart until you have no choice but to vig me. See Elementsl Trinity mafia.
this is a christian server sir please no swearing

vt
So schadd_ claimed vt, I guess?
In post 1966, schadd_ wrote:i'm uh about to post a thing
Also if he doesn't hurry up and post I might change my mind about lynching him because this is annoying.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Approximately 80 unnecessary posts of spam saying nothing but lynch Titus or Titus is shit, and this leaves out insulting Math, while lacking any indepth analysis
In post 596, rb wrote:I'd vote titus
In post 657, rb wrote:why is one of titus/rc scum

i think you mean BOTH of titus/rc

:^)
In post 810, rb wrote:
In post 776, Titus wrote:
In post 775, Antihuman wrote:Orrrr he just would've checked the rules and seen it was all good before posting? I mean sorry for ruining it but I don't think it would've worked.
Yeah, I get that. It inly really works if that rule is not posted (meaning it is a slip) or real time talk.

Can we just end the day with a fart lynch?
I've never seen Titus settle for lynches early in a day as town

like, ever
In post 811, rb wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 826, rb wrote:i think fart + titus are both scum tbh
In post 847, rb wrote:Titus might just be the most unpleasant player to play with on the entire site
In post 862, rb wrote:titus likes scum more
In post 893, rb wrote:lol @ thinking titus is going to make sense as either alignment
In post 895, rb wrote:as scum titus has a vested interest in not quite making sense

as town she just says things that are logical in isolation but don't make sense in context

she has a powerbrain for overanalysing small details that won't ever make sense to anyone who sees 'big picture'. i dunno if she ignores big picture or just doesn't ever see it, but that's titus
In post 897, rb wrote:im translating it to, "why would u ever ask titus what she means"

Titus not making sense is per par
In post 899, rb wrote:i mean the whole interaction with RC is dumb

RC is capable player and better off not paying attention to titus, and forming reads the way they're comfortable
In post 902, rb wrote:its a whole lot of absurd, and i think titus is scum because normally she instigates conversation and tries to make it increase a lot - and isnt really picky where it comes from

Atm she's like having mini convos with ppl
In post 935, rb wrote:
In post 904, Titus wrote:
In post 895, rb wrote:as scum titus has a vested interest in not quite making sense

as town she just says things that are logical in isolation but don't make sense in context

she has a powerbrain for overanalysing small details that won't ever make sense to anyone who sees 'big picture'. i dunno if she ignores big picture or just doesn't ever see it, but that's titus
On the contrary, I am all about the big picture you miss because you are too set in your ways. VCA, interpersonal relationships and similar things go into my analysis.

You just don't care to do anything to learn, so you claim I make no sense because I don't jyst bully everyone but watch and learn.
silly titus, doing VCA and interpersonal analysis doesn't mean you're thinking big picture, that's what most people do in mafia anyway

thinking i don't care to learn or that i'm set in my ways is doubly silly, and a thing that you think because usually when people run into you, they adapt to you because you're incredibly stubborn and not that self-aware - so conflict occurs, and so people just opt for whatever's easiest to do

this brings you to the mistaken perception that i'm set in my ways, because i don'r adapt to your stubbornness or lack of meta. an example is how you will often make things conditional for others e.g:

- "i will only talk about my reads if you XYZ"
- i "if you vote XYZ from my 'townblock' i will try to lynch you"

or more recently, insisting that RC (a perfectly capable player) plays the game your way instead of his

You see, some people have different ways of playing the game and would simply like the freedom to solve it the way they solve it best and/or they simply disagree with whatever pet idea/theory you have currently

you mistakenly perceive these people as arrogant or stubborn, but really they just want the freedom for themselves to enjoy the game

the reality is that a lot of what you express often doesn't make sense, or only makes sense in isolation of other factors, with gaps in logic that make it not sensible.
In post 1059, rb wrote:sure but if people pick up activity, it must be because of the pressure votes on the lurker, right?? right??? I've seen it happen before SO IT MUST BE BECAUSE I VOTED THE LURKER!!!!

@transcend: scumteam is something like titus + one of the lurkers + someone in the middle of activity. but it's day 1 so whatever.

i can see a scum titus pushing lurker lynch on a town player right now, because if it succeeds and chaos is town, we're less likely to lynch another lurker because "omg it's probably another townie" so if one of her partners is scum, chaos lynch is really joosy right now for her. plus a chaos lynch would literally be meaningless and give no information - something titus knows, and titus never does things that potentially lead to 'less information'

titus is completely not what i've seen her be as town
In post 1061, rb wrote:also the way she was talking to RC, is stupid

i've seen titus make up seemingly random reasons to not vote someone or w/e, but i've never really seen her literally refuse to vote one of her scumreads with a player she reads as town lmao. even though she makes batshit crazy plays, it's NotLikeThis PogChamp 4Head
In post 1067, rb wrote:inb4 titus omgus
In post 1075, rb wrote:
In post 1072, Antihuman wrote:
In post 1063, Titus wrote:Rb, are you scum with Fart and/or Chaos?

C'mon, this would be way too simple. Somebody (was it shadd? Or rb?) has said you tend to overthink but currently you seem to be forming very straightforward deductions
because overthinking looks scummy, and titus is aware of it when she's scum but not when she's town because she has dat town righteousness

that's why she's better at scum, because she's just more normal and blends in better

when titus blends in she's not town
In post 1081, rb wrote:this is scum titus btw transcend
In post 1082, rb wrote:
In post 1080, Transcend wrote:
In post 1076, Titus wrote:Eddie, Alisae, Flubber, RC Slot, and myself are obvious town.
My list has 80% of this in the town range. How is it shit?
because titus is today's lynch unless she busts out da mad diskreditz
In post 1091, rb wrote:
In post 1083, Titus wrote:
In post 1079, Transcend wrote:titus would you help me vote this?

VOTE: schadd_
Show me your town reasons. My townread wants Chaos dead and is helping me vote Fart.

You seem interested in protecting Chaos. Why? Answer me that.
in fact, this question is even sillier because if this was scum!chaos and scum!transcend, he'd bus the shit out of it for ez towncreds
In post 1107, rb wrote:what you prefer town to do doesn't determine what other town players actually do

AKA, it's even more reason to not wagon chaos because he'll get force-replaced anyway

but keep coming up with reasons for being empirically wrong about things you scuml0rd titus
In post 1100, rb wrote:
In post 1095, Titus wrote:
In post 1092, rb wrote:
In post 1089, Titus wrote:
In post 1084, rb wrote:it's an empirical fact that activity levels are NAI
Wrong.
nope, Psyche's analysis proved it :)
Psyche hasn't been on this site for years. Even if Psyche's analysis was correct, it isn't now.

Common scumplay is win via lurking because town hears policy and cries. Scum basically only show if they get wagoned.
:lol:

nearly every game there's at least 50% of the scum being active

stop warping empirical knowledge to try and further your own agenda
In post 1113, rb wrote:
In post 1111, Titus wrote:
In post 1107, rb wrote:AKA, it's even more reason to not wagon chaos because he'll get force-replaced anyway
Nah he just prod dodged and he'll keep doing it
this makes chaosomega more likely to be scum because_________________________.
In post 1118, rb wrote:
In post 1114, Titus wrote:
In post 1106, rb wrote:your anecdotal evidence is correct often enough for you to continue on in unflinching confirmation bias, because that's what your ego prefers

however, you're wrong
Hey, at least you admit I am town here.
lmao, lawyers
In post 1120, rb wrote:titus, are you telling me your best read in this game is chaosomega who's literally completely null from his meta?
In post 1124, rb wrote:
In post 1122, Transcend wrote:you're irritating me so much with your stubbornness

i can't work with you at all
but transcend, it's not Titus that's stubborn - it's you for not agreeing to lynch Chaos!

#Tituslogic
In post 1126, rb wrote:just lynch titus, ezwin
In post 1128, rb wrote:
In post 1125, Titus wrote:
In post 1120, rb wrote:titus, are you telling me your best read in this game is chaosomega who's literally completely null from his meta?
Meta...farts.

Let's let all the scum lurk and never lynch them.

Town are active = lynch lurkers. Bonus on the lurker that is resisted.
when and if every single scum that exists somehow has the meta of chaosomega (lurks all the time) and lurks every scumgame, i'll worry about that

but most people aren't lurkers, a lot of people can be activity-telled as scum or town and hey, actually, i won a game where 2 of the scum were lurkers so i don't really have an issue with more scum lurking - i didn't scumread them because of lurking though :^)
In post 1129, rb wrote:
In post 1127, Titus wrote:
In post 1122, Transcend wrote:you're irritating me so much with your stubbornness

i can't work with you at all
I have two wagons, and a lurker lynch solves the game.

I am not stopping you from selling schadd.
"Tevinter is an all town masonry"
In post 1150, rb wrote:
In post 1144, Titus wrote:
In post 1139, Antihuman wrote:@Titus you've said it's likely one of Fart/Chaos is scum but it's unlikely they're scum together. Well I think Fart's town so assuming Chaos indeed flips scum (which is wishful thinking at this point), what's the info I'm gonna get, apart from VCA which is generated by literally every wagon?
And if Chaos flips town, I'm surely not lynching Fart based on that. You can see how it doesn't make much sense to follow you fmpov
You mean that Transcend and rb have been spamming useless garbage to avoid admitting that the game is nearly solved if we just lynch the lurkers? They insist on which one.

They might as well put a neon sign partners with Chaos and they need him due to the body counts.
if you say so

In post 1156, rb wrote:also on a serious note, it's very very unlike town titus to be careless with the lynch

like she's mad at transcend for wanting to lynch inside her scumpool

same shit with RC

WUT
In post 1157, rb wrote:i worded that wrong, what i mean is she's mad that we're being careful about the lynch and i'd expect town!titus to understand this
In post 1158, rb wrote:anyway time for me to go to bed

remember everyone

"Tevinter is an all town masonry"
In post 1178, rb wrote:sorry titus but u were making game far too unfun and i have made it fun again

every1 rejoice
In post 1369, rb wrote:Titus is scum, schadd is town.

It's counterwagon.

We also have a lot of deadline.

DO NOT RUSH THIS LYNCH
In post 1371, rb wrote:
In post 1341, Titus wrote:
In post 1339, Fart wrote:
In post 1335, Titus wrote:Say, your thoughts on Shadd or Chaos and why are you not voting either?
I have done very little thinking about either
Well please do. Fast.
Scum are fucking desperate to get a lynch through before people properly think about titus' alignment
In post 1372, rb wrote:
In post 1257, Titus wrote:
In post 1247, Eddie Cane wrote:why is schadd town ... ?
Because he's just as much a lurker as Chaos, not blantantly dodging, yet no drfenders
Titus calling schadd town yet is on his wagon

Are you guys fucking kidding me?

Schadd is not the lynch today, get offfff
In post 1373, rb wrote:
In post 1371, Titus wrote:
In post 1369, Transcend wrote:Schadd can still burn too
Then why you unvote schadd? Like I don't get it.

I wanted a Chaos wagon but I will let the sub get his feet wet to prove me wrong.
Lmfao

Titus goes from lynching 1 lurker to another

She is NOT solving this game, she's enforcing fake urgency to get a mislynch asap
In post 1425, rb wrote:
In post 1421, Aronis wrote:
In post 1401, Titus wrote:
In post 1395, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1393, Alisae wrote:Math your slot is locked town. You're basicly an IC
Lovely so I suppose I am stuck reading and deciding lynch.

Did I mention how I hate that?

VOTE: Unvote

Alisae who are the scums? I know I am Town but who be scum?
The lurkers. I shit you not.

Well them and rb. But I could just be annoyed at fuck at rb.
Be nice to rb plz, s/he's like the only person who seems town to me atm.
how do you feel about the 'townblock' and chaos pushes?
In post 1430, rb wrote:Titus made a "townblock" and then tried to rush through 2 lurker lynches. One on cbaosomega and one on schadd.

Thoughts?
In post 1559, rb wrote:fart is scummier than any lurker

Titus/fart/xxxx
In post 1560, rb wrote:There's no way a town!titus doesn't get annoyed as fuck at Fart and somehow dislikes some miscellaneous lurkers more
In post 1562, rb wrote:fart/titus

I have to actually look at flubber
In post 1564, rb wrote:We're lynching titus or fart.

Also flubber's early game acting like eddie cane doubting the Friendly Neighbour claim is still just so shitty to me. Eddie and I literally just lost a game as town because the majority of the town just went "hurr y would someone fakeclaim miller in RVS?????"

And then also decided that the odd-night cop claim couldn't be a scumbuddy of miller
In post 1572, rb wrote:
In post 1568, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1559, rb wrote:fart is scummier than any lurker

Titus/fart/xxxx
???

fart's doing a lot of things but not lurking
thats why i said he's scummier than any lurker?
In post 1590, rb wrote:Titus is just scum
In post 1606, rb wrote:Actually can I just get everyone's read on titus, gun to your head, scum or town
In post 1620, rb wrote:I don't think Titus is scum because we disagree, it's her inconsistency in play e.g. voting for her townreads, trying to rush lynches on lurkers etc.

Town rush lynches when they have really strong scumreads, not random lurker lynches on people who are always lurkers.

She also exaggerates the extent certain people lurk, scumread fart but seems to be trying to push any lynch but. Titus is just scum, and this isn't her towngame.
In post 1623, rb wrote:For those townreading Titus so far, can you provide reasons
In post 1658, rb wrote:Lmao holy fuk you guys just don't wanna see obvscum titus hey
In post 1663, rb wrote:Ircher is lynchbait and if scum can be lynched at any point, he's irrelevant rn.

I want Titus
In post 1686, rb wrote:Ur titus townread is wrong.

Assume she is scum, game makes a lot of sense
In post 1687, rb wrote:Titus skum schadd town game make sense nao
In post 1690, rb wrote:if titus is town and we lynch her, the scum is obvious anyway
In post 1691, rb wrote:but im 95% sure titus is scum
In post 1693, rb wrote:i dont like it because titus is avoiding it so hard despite listing fart as an 'active lurker' and saying his behaviour is scummy
In post 1694, rb wrote:but titus will gladly rush a lynch on a number of other slots instead, she isn't town
In post 1695, rb wrote:Titus as town often goes for the 'big fish' mafia. This game she's obsessed with low-hanging fruit, when most of the time she's lecturing others about that. I've played quite a few town games with Titus.

She's also alternating between being toxic and agreeable, when as town she's much more steadily stubborn and consistent about her interactions. Like she's just so far from her normal town style, PLUS doing scummy things independent of that style. She's just so scum I can't let it go.
In post 1710, rb wrote:Titus sKUM u mean
In post 1766, rb wrote:Mathblade as town is like negative utility i swear.

Transcend is town rn, we aren't lynching him next even if schadd flips scum.

Everyone switch votes to Titus for euphoric feeling of scum flip on D1
In post 1770, rb wrote:Multiple slots on VLA, it's Easter as well soon and we have a long deadline.

Like Titus moans about lurkers not putting out content, but apparently wants to end the day before content comes.

Makes sense.
In post 1776, rb wrote:I'd lynch Lexa over schadd, but we should lynch Titus first
In post 1779, rb wrote:Like how can anyone get on any wagon with Titus rn:

"Lynch all the lurkers"

*conveniently ignores multiple lurkers*

Ye, such a town player.

Look @ her scumread of me as well, it's literally meaningless. The team is schadd rb +1 because? Because?

Titus just has some worthless omgus scumread and isn't even remotely doing any of the things she does as town. Just lynch her, fucking LUL
In post 1781, rb wrote:
In post 1777, Eddie Cane wrote:so who is besides Titus
Lexa probably, I need to see a couple flips to know more
In post 1904, rb wrote:Aronis has more content than Titus
In post 1905, rb wrote:Titus. Is. Literally. The. Biggest. Scumlord. Ever.
In post 1917, rb wrote:
In post 1910, Fart wrote:
In post 1826, Titus wrote:
In post 1823, Flubbernugget wrote:Titus,

Why are the other lurkers town?
???

My stance is clear. Lurker with the largest wagon gets my vote. I am not TRing any lurker.
This is an abdication of scum hunting responsibility and unlike town Titus.
Yep.

If I die, lynch Titus.

Don't even question it. Don't fall into the wifom trap if I die of "oh maybe rb is wrong and Titus is town???!!!"

No. She is fucking scum.
In post 1918, rb wrote:In fact, just get off schadd wagon and lynch Titus. She is the correct lynch for today. If you're all sick and tired of Day1, lynch Titus and not schadd.
In post 1919, rb wrote:
In post 1915, Lexa wrote:Titus seems fine to me tbh, though I'll admit her game is markedly different than the last time we played and she was town
Lol this is scum.
In post 1920, rb wrote:Transcend u fkn bonobo, trust me. I'm as confident this game as I was in NY 200, Titus = kraska. Someone I've played and interacted with a lot, who I just know is scum.

This drawn out counterwagon shit is the same pattern too I think. There is no lynch better than Titus rn.
In post 1924, rb wrote:The thing is I agree math is town.

Doesn't mean their reads are any good
In post 1929, rb wrote:No, Titus needs hammer
In post 1931, rb wrote:Vote titus b4 u go thx xoxoxoxo
In post 1971, rb wrote:After days of trying to rush lynches, we see the creature known as Titus decides suddenly to err on the side of caution!

Could it be that this creature is simply doing whatever looks town or benefits scum the most in the current gamestate? Vote [1] Titus to launch an inquiry into this pressing matter!
In post 1972, rb wrote:#LynchTitus
In post 1973, rb wrote:#MakeMiniNormal1900GreatAgain
In post 1976, rb wrote:If schadd doesn't post we can just lynch Titus instead!!!

Jks I'll hammer schadd myself if they don't post as promised.
In post 1977, rb wrote:And THEN we lynch Titums
In post 1978, rb wrote:Where'd that M come from?
In post 1980, rb wrote:For all Titus' bluster about how scum I am she sure tries hard to get me lynched huh?

Loljokes, only town Titus tries to lynch her stated scumreads. Scum Titus pretends she makes sense and lynches low-hanging non-entities in the game instead.

When I see this:

How I reply to spam:

What rb thinks is happening:

What is actually happening:

What I want to do:

<<< Fixing broken tag, I think. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Aronis »

I love Titus just blatantly disregards everything and everyone who suggests her being scum as content-less posters and spammers
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:08 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 966, Fart wrote:
In post 934, Alisae wrote:Fart, if you're actually town can you answer my question?
Not answering my question is a scumclaim.
first, not answering questions is not a scumclaim that's kinda manipulative to phrase it that way don'cha think?
i wouldn't describe that as phrasing
In post 1012, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1002, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Replace me

I don't want to lose without trying my hardest but I don't want to try my hardest. scum are playing well and I don't feel bad about leaving and giving them the win here.
I was excited to play with you. fuck off.
he kind of did

but i also had a bit of an "are you fucking kidding me" reaction
In post 1020, Titus wrote:
In post 1002, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Replace me

I don't want to lose without trying my hardest but I don't want to try my hardest. scum are playing well and I don't feel bad about leaving and giving them the win here.
Yeah, I was hoping you could actually discuss things, not in the cards.
remind me to check if that's a fair assessment. for now that sounds like towntitus that thinks rc is town, if a little more restrained than i remember from last game
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p-=9079227#p9079227]post 1022[/url], Transcend wrote:
schadd_
: You haven't done anything independently this game. I'm voting you right now because of that. I really want to see you use your vote and show me that you have a genuine thought process because right now I don't see you making apples and oranges out of everything right now, rather, just banking on counterwagons gaining more momentum than you.
what had i done at that point that wasn't independent? i would think you're referring to the thing where rc was like "transcum is tryhard" and i was like "is that so?" and you were like "yes" and i was like "hmm"
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9079421#p9079421]post 1055[/url], Antihuman wrote:
See, I've never believed in the "I'll vote the inactive person, they'll come out from hiding behind nothing" strat
In post 1063, Titus wrote:Rb, are you scum with Fart and/or Chaos?
to be fair i scumread rc for something kinda like this rather hard last game. it's like saying "yes i strongly believe this thing" and pretending there's discussion to be had from it
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9081354#p9081354]post 1233[/url], Transcend wrote:
CAN I SPELL SOMETHING OUT FOR YOU GUYS? WHEN RC WANTS SOMEONE DEAD THEY DIE 75% OF THE TIME IF THEY'RE MAFIA AND 100% OF THE TIME IF TOWN. RC HAS PURSUED SCHADD ALL GAME AND THERE IS NOTICEABLY LARGE RESISTANCE. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD THROW A VOTE THERE INSTEAD OF PUSSYFOOTING ON TO OTHER DISTRACTING COUNTER WAGONS.
- viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70391 rc pushed for stormcloud, 2 scum hopped on, rest of us were like "uh no." it's not infallible. can you point out anything rc did this game other than be rc and want to lynch me?
- didn't he uhhhhhhhhhhhhh also push you?
In post 1373, rb wrote:
In post 1371, Titus wrote:
In post 1369, Transcend wrote:Schadd can still burn too
Then why you unvote schadd? Like I don't get it.

I wanted a Chaos wagon but I will let the sub get his feet wet to prove me wrong.
Lmfao

Titus goes from lynching 1 lurker to another

She is NOT solving this game, she's enforcing fake urgency to get a mislynch asap
what's the difference between pushing a lynch and rushing a lynch? she voted me & whatnot but i don't get any impression that she wanted it to happen quickly
In post 1525, Fart wrote:
In post 1518, Flubbernugget wrote:What do you think about 1511
Pretty uneventful. I think the Treaty of Westminster was the most notable thing to happen, but the 1510s were underwhelming as a whole so...
choose one pls:
-you generally don't explain reads in most games because of whatever set of experiences (the rc archetype)
-you are specifically doing it this game to be provocative/to achieve some sort of end like that
-you are trying to observe people in their natural state/not saying towntells or scumtells or something
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085580#p9085580]post 1554[/url], Fart wrote:there are a shit ton of words
So many fucking words
and some votes
the words get everyone angsty
and they respond with more words
words begat words begat words
♫thaaat's mafia♫
point is?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085941#p9085941]post 1571[/url], Eddie Cane wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085925#p9085925]post 1569[/url], Flubbernugget wrote:

Also flubber's early game acting like eddie cane doubting the Friendly Neighbour claim is still just so shitty to me. Eddie and I literally just lost a game as town because the majority of the town just went "hurr y would someone fakeclaim miller in RVS?????"

And then also decided that the odd-night cop claim couldn't be a scumbuddy of miller
If ircher isn't dead or confirmed tomorrow there is a problem

If ircher isn't confirmed by d3 and is still alive there is a serious problem

You do realize you can't confirm a miller the way you can confirm a friendly neighbor right?
hello roleblocker. how are you?
townclaim. scumhunting via setup-based scum motivations is such a bastardization of the town intuition—you don't, like, look at every post and think "what scum PRs would want to say this or what town PRs are they hunting for" maybe unless you're titus or something; in my experience at least, i have thought "this seems fishy and i don't see why somebody would say that specific array of things" and then something just comes to mind, somehow. the several times i've observed it have either been from town or scum!rc.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085960#p9085960]post 1573[/url], rb wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085941#p9085941]post 1571[/url], Eddie Cane wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9085925#p9085925]post 1569[/url], Flubbernugget wrote:

If ircher isn't dead or confirmed tomorrow there is a problem

If ircher isn't confirmed by d3 and is still alive there is a serious problem

You do realize you can't confirm a miller the way you can confirm a friendly neighbor right?
hello roleblocker. how are you?
literally my exact thought hahaha
uh also a bit of a townclaim; he either also thought of it, or did a rather genuine-looking "i was just thinking that" ploy (genuine in the sense that it might be kind of hard to realize it would be funny & to use the word "literally") very quickly after he saw the post. incidentally, that i can remember, "i was just thinking that" has primarily come from either town or scum!rc
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9088720#p9088720]post 1725[/url], MathBlade wrote:Few pages of L-1 and no one asked for a claim.

Schadd is scum and so is at least one high poster. Throw out previous 1v1s we have concrete evidence high posters aren't scum hunting.
you're suggesting that me being town implies that a scummo would have asked me to claim? i think the wagon on me was trying to get me to post more, asking for a claim would seem kind of out of place, see:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=8921394#p8921394]post 1354[/url], Killthestory wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8921237#p8921237]post 1350[/url], WhemePlay wrote:What I'm saying is, I don't see a benifit in revealing my cards.
Okay can we lynch this one?

Wheme if your next post isn't a claim you're dying
whemeplay was adamant about not telling anybody their reads, i and a bunch of other people were like "sorry no you're under suspicion and not being helpful, please post more content" and kts (though town) was like "yeah and claim" and he got (kinda) scumread for it
yes i can tell because of your use of allcaps
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9089065#p9089065]post 1743[/url], MathBlade wrote:So you destroyed a lynch on someone you scumread to try to lynch someone you scumread? Makes sense.Not.

And L-1 is a claim always.
at my home site it's intent to hammer. i thought the idea was that if you get to the point where you would have been just lynched, it only serves you to claim, so intent communicates that
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9089153#p9089153]post 1747[/url], Titus wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9089065#p9089065]post 1743[/url], MathBlade wrote:So you destroyed a lynch on someone you scumread to try to lynch someone you scumread? Makes sense.Not.

And L-1 is a claim always.
Intent to hammer is new meta.
yeah what she said
it also tell you to eat stuff that gives you the fire shits. i guess i don't have that power though
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9090515#p9090515]post 1862[/url], Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher  (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)
Math (+92%) - Replaced Radiant. Enough said. (Though Math has also been townie.)
Eddie (+88%) - Pretty sure this is pretty much a universal townread, so do I really need to state why?

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Titus (+65%) - "Moon-logic" Titus is bound to say some things that don't make sense. Still town nonetheless. Besides -- townbloc.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
rb (-20%) - On purposely makes himself hard to read. PoE actually suggests this one is scum, assuming my other reads are accurate. Don't ask how PoE makes him scum.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Alisae (+50%) - Remind me, who did you replace again? Overall, some good stuff from this slot, but could use a little more.
Transcend (+31%) - Changes his vote way too much, but towbloc ya know.
Flubber (-31%) - Would be town by PoE; decent enough content imo, at least not a lot of fluff.
Aronis (-40%) - Way too much fluff, but I'm getting a lynchbait vibe from this slot (no offense intended)
Antihuman (-44%) -
Hey, where did you go?
It's like your slot doesn't even exist anymore!
Fart (-55%) - Active Lurking; not show any signs of even trying to solve the game.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
Schadd (-75%) - A lot of this hinges on RC's read and the fact that it has yet to be hammered twice now, given the opportunity.

Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)
Lexa  (-82%)- Can die for non-presence and giving warped views.

Spoiler: How to read this readslist
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null an Neutral sections contain both townreads and scumreads and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a logarithmic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be greater than ther difference between 30% and 60%.
i like this.

right now i currently dunno, for readlists, whether short & sweet is townie or whether drawn-out and analytical is. but this is respectable.

plus, logarithmic percentages of read certainty is more of that sort of abstract town thought that's kind of fake. ircher, do you use this format in every game? (i.e. the scum ones too)

lmk if there's something you think is a "u should have RESPONDED to THIS." it may be a bit hard to believe but i was not entirely thorough in deciding what to click multiquote for, in the interest of doing this sooner
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:09 am

Post by schadd_ »

blappow. ok readlist
free darius mccollum

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Aronis »

okay, schadd_ has showed up and done stuff, can we lynch Titus now?
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:16 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1991, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1525, Fart wrote:
In post 1518, Flubbernugget wrote:What do you think about 1511
Pretty uneventful. I think the Treaty of Westminster was the most notable thing to happen, but the 1510s were underwhelming as a whole so...
choose one pls:
-you generally don't explain reads in most games because of whatever set of experiences (the rc archetype)
-you are specifically doing it this game to be provocative/to achieve some sort of end like that
-you are trying to observe people in their natural state/not saying towntells or scumtells or something
i guess there is also an
-other
option but then you just pick that one and don't say anything. i would ask that you choose one of the three that best describes you
free darius mccollum

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am actually going to read what he posted and think about it.

Titus posting batgirl feels like a buddying attempt. Batgirl is one of my favorite comics of all time. Oh wait nevermind Titus is Town. Derp.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1984, Titus wrote:
In post 1979, Eddie Cane wrote:again. 12 days. he can't stall to a no lynch for that long
Right. Eddie just unvoted so schadd did not self hammer.

Math, leading town is about more than getting a lynch you find acceptable or even a preferred lynch. Eventually, you should die if obvious town (if not you should really question your reads), and what gets left behind for the rest of us? There's a reason I have asked you to rank your reads. It's not a pedantic exercise. They're meant to be guide posts.

Math, please rank your reads in both schadd town and schadd scum scenarios.
Give me a sec here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by mastina »

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 am

Post by schadd_ »

just because people should be allowed to keep scumreading me for not game-relatedness or something i should give them the option

this is good:

MathBlade wrote:I am actually going to read what he posted and think about it.
that was sort of the point

reminds me, meant to add:
In post 1975, MathBlade wrote:Pressure remains on the slot until reads come or 24 hours. I am tired of schadd getting a free pass with no reads at all.
yeah sorro, i was putting it off until i had a computer again, which i thought would be earlier than tuesday night. and doing something of substance wednesday or thursday would mean doing it at 1am. which would uh not be a good idea now that i in fact see how long it was gonna take
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:21 am