Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Cyberbob »

armlx wrote:The vig should have just hit you last night.
I would even go so far as to say that a vig (we don't know that we have one) is a
bigger
buffoon for not having done this. :wink:

FOS: Blackberry
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Xtoxm »

You really think there'll be a vig in a game this small? I don't think so. Maybe a one-shot. But I doubt a normal vig.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Monkey
Monkey
Townie
Monkey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:12 am

Post by Monkey »

Super FOS: Blackberry
Vote: Xtoxm

Xtoxm wrote:
unvote vote niv
then.
I believe that made him L-1
Xtoxm wrote:
Niv wrote:Bah. Go scum, town longer deserves to win this.

/out for any game with blackberry.
Well we were obviously going to lynch you if you didn't say what you actually did...
He didn't know what the hell everyone was talking about probably
Xtoxm wrote:That's so absurd I think I have to believe Blackberry...
You're insane if you believe his claim, I'd be voting for him if I didn't see fit to vote you right now.
Xtoxm wrote:Oh...Right...Well, I don't think so. And he sounds accepting of being lynched to prove it. So I don't think he's lying.
Why wouldn't he be accepting of being lynched, I mean the dude just caused a quick lynch of an innocent. By no means is Blackberry clear of being scum based on his actions though.

Let it be known that I will vote for either blackberry or Xtoxm this day without any hesitation.
Blackberry wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Submitting the kill is different from performing the kills.

EXAMPLE: Godfather sends NIV to kill MBF"
Oh. I didn't know that. I never been mafia on this site.
Lol, ok.

If NIV = Godfather ... you are highly suspiscious to me.

If NIV = Not Godfather ... you aren't suspiscious whatsoever to me. :)
Note also that the following quote above just sounds like Xtoxm playing the fact that he hasn't been scum on the site just a wee bit too hard. I think that that may be true, but I think he's scum in this game.
Xtoxm wrote:You really think there'll be a vig in a game this small? I don't think so. Maybe a one-shot. But I doubt a normal vig.
What are you scared? You should be. :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Niv is scum. He targetted MBF last night.

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Niv -- tell the truth about who you targetted last night or you die.
You have to explain better then this. Your vote alone does not send someone to the gallows.
Are you trying to protect him? >_<

FOS: farside2.
My problem with Blackberry and his comment now is this statment above. Basically he FOS'ed me for questioning him on his statement and trying to get more conversation. I think he is lying to cover his butt.

Vote: Blackberry
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Gorrad

He hammered before Niv could even claim or mount some sort of defense. I didn't really like his reasoning, either.
Gorrad wrote:Well, seems like a safe bet to me. Unvote, HAMMAH! Vote: Niv
He said it seemed alright to him, but I don't know why you wouldn't at least wait for a claim, or something to be said by Niv. He last posted when he was at L-4.

Maybe you were trying to set up bussing Blackberry today to make yourself look more town?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

Twomz wrote:Blackberry, when you are a vanilla townie and you have a "gut feeling" about someone... YOU DO NOT FUCKING FAKE CLAIM TO GET THEM LYNCHED!!!

Sorry for the language, but dammit man... where is a vig when we need one?

FOS: Gorrad
for the hammah so soon... and
vote: blackberry
... I just can't bring myself to believe that a townie would do something like that.
The beginning of your statement seems to me to indicate you KNOW I AM A TOWNIE THAT FAKE CLAIMED TO GET SOMEONE LYNCHED (which you would only know for certain if you were mafia) and yet you VOTED Me.

FOS: Twomz

hasdgfas wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Blackberry, I want a role name.
Townie (Vanilla Townie)
.... that is my role name.

Monkey wrote:Why wouldn't he be accepting of being lynched, I mean the dude just caused a quick lynch of an innocent. By no means is Blackberry clear of being scum based on his actions though.
I did not cause a QUICK lynch, I caused the reason FOR a lynch. I am not the one who hammared without giving NIV time to speak.

I find it extremely suspiscious that Monkey is accusing me for causing a quick lynch and accusing Xtom, going as far as to vote for Xtom (possibly to get him lynched today and then still leave me for another lynch). YET Monkey has no suspiscions whatsoever of Gorrad, the one who hammared quickly, when he is basing his suspiscion on me for "CAUSING A QUICK LYNCH." Am I the only one who thinks this is not making sense?

My Opinions:
(you can read them now or wait until I'm dead and then read these)

XTOXM is pro-town.

CHAOSOMEGA is either pro-town or really smart scum.

Mafia is probably FOSing or VOTEing me to either get me as the lynch today or suggest FOS to get me lynched in the future (OR THEY ARE SUGGESTING MY VIGNATION TONIGHT).

I currently think MONKEY is mafia and GORRAD is mafia.

My other gut feelings DAY ONE was that IAMMARS was mafia, but we see how my first gut feeling played out. I did not want to say anything though because I like Iammars and I didn't wanna be wrong and get him upset, LOL.

I just realized I have like, five people (Monkey, Gorrad... Twomz... and Armlx and Iammars slightly) I am suspiscious of. Which doesn't make anything better for me as me suspecting people is just going to give them more fuel to lynch me today, lol.

I currently have 3 votes and I'm at Lynch-3 (it is a heat advisery, meaning it only takes 6 votes to lynch).
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Blackberry »

NIV (
Niv, Blackberry,
armlx, Twomz, Iammars,
ChaosOmega, Xtoxm,
Gorrad
)

I decided to cross-analyze my five suspects with those that were voting with me for NIV (4 of which happen to be in the group and the other 2 just happen to be those that I currently trust the most).

Monkey + Gorrad are my top suspects, and since Gorrad was the last to vote...

I'm also thinking Monkey's lack of vote means he was probably trying to stay away from the vote so he could look innocent.

VOTE: GORRAD

Also, I think farside2 is pro-town. His vote for me appear (to me, atleast) to be the only genuine one in which the person voting me thinks I am really scum. If scum were playing they would be more caustious about voting me and being hardcore, because mafia know that once I am lynched I will turn up town and those that pushed hardcore on me with be suspiscious. Farside2's hardcore belief that I am scum seems genuine which leads me to believe farside2 is infact pro-town.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm also thinking Monkey's lack of vote means he was probably trying to stay away from the vote so he could look innocent.
He was away the weekend that speedy lynch happend, remeber him say he had a wedding.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think you may have a point about Monkey finding me suspicious and not mentioning Gorrad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
NIV (
Niv, Blackberry,
armlx, Twomz, Iammars,
ChaosOmega, Xtoxm,
Gorrad
)

I decided to cross-analyze my five suspects with those that were voting with me for NIV (4 of which happen to be in the group and the other 2 just happen to be those that I currently trust the most).

Also, I think farside2 is pro-town. His vote for me appear (to me, atleast) to be the only genuine one in which the person voting me thinks I am really scum. If scum were playing they would be more caustious about voting me and being hardcore, because mafia know that once I am lynched I will turn up town and those that pushed hardcore on me with be suspiscious. Farside2's hardcore belief that I am scum seems genuine which leads me to believe farside2 is infact pro-town.
Can you at least explain to me why you FOS'ed me when I questioned your comment about Niv? Your morning statement and the quote I have really contradict each other.

Also I'm curious about those who were wiling to follow BB so easily without questiong it more. IE: armlx, Twomz, and Gorrod. Mostly armix and towmz when I asked about it you both thought he was telling the truth and went with it easily enough. Why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
NIV (
Niv, Blackberry,
armlx, Twomz, Iammars,
ChaosOmega, Xtoxm,
Gorrad
)

Can you at least explain to me why you FOS'ed me when I questioned your comment about Niv? Your morning statement and the quote I have really contradict each other.

Also I'm curious about those who were wiling to follow BB so easily without questiong it more. IE: armlx, Twomz, and Gorrod. Mostly armix and towmz when I asked about it you both thought he was telling the truth and went with it easily enough. Why?
To your first question -- I FOSed you because I thought NIV was scum, and you defending him only furthered my suspiscions as I thought you might be his partner. (I'm not sure which statements you are talking about that are contradicting eachother?)

I can also answer your other question -- because one or more of them is scum (especially Gorrod). :-P
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Gorrad »

I didn't think BB would be stupid enough to try and fakeclaim day 1 to lynch a nonclaimed townie. Aparently, he was. Also, I completely don't believe that he'd have no rolename as the only vanilla. If he is, as he claims, unnamed and the only vanilla, that would completely be out of theme.

. One townie for one scum = good trade.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Actually, my name is just my rolename too.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

Gorrad wrote:I didn't think BB would be stupid enough to try and fakeclaim day 1 to lynch a nonclaimed townie. Aparently, he was. Also, I completely don't believe that he'd have no rolename as the only vanilla. If he is, as he claims, unnamed and the only vanilla, that would completely be out of theme.

. One townie for one scum = good trade.
Your post makes me no less suspiscious of you.

I'm at LYNCH-2... I would atleast like it
if we let everyone post once.
In the rare chance that a Cop is willing to come forward and clear me for some miraculous reason (LOL).

How am I being the only vanilla out of theme? You just stated something that makes no sense and is completely false.

OMG IM SO STUPID I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!!

I can proove to you I am telling the truth. Wanna know how?

IF I AM LYING THEN ALL IT TAKES IS ONE VANILLA TOWNIE TO COME FORWARD AND PROOVE ME WRONG AND YALL CAN LYNCH ME. BUT GUESS WHAT, I KNOW IM THE ONLY VANILLA TOWNIE SO I KNOW NO ONE ELSE CAN COME FORWARD.

I would like those voting me to take their vote off me unless you can explain why nobody is going to claim to be a vanilla townie and proove me wrong? :)
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Gorrad »

Hmm, ok. Not going to unvote though, the fakeclaim is more than enough to warrant it. Blackberry, did your PM explicitly state that you were the only townie? If not, can you say what part inferred it?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Gorrad wrote:Hmm, ok. Not going to unvote though, the fakeclaim is more than enough to warrant it. Blackberry, did your PM explicitly state that you were the only townie? If not, can you say what part inferred it?
YES-- my role does state I am the only vanilla townie.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Wow...This should make the game fun whne the roleclaims start spilling out. There's 16 of us, and only 1 vanilla...Hope i'm still alive for it :P
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Gorrad »

And you completely failed to realise that maybe there was a power role that didn't take a night action? And you randomly chose Niv to attack about night actions, despite the wisdom behind, I dunno, waiting until someone else claimed vanilla?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

Gorrad wrote:And you completely failed to realise that maybe there was a power role that didn't take a night action? And you randomly chose Niv to attack about night actions, despite the wisdom behind, I dunno, waiting until someone else claimed vanilla?
My gut told me NIV was scum, I did not choose him randomly. And I have decided that is more important to go with one's gut (since I've learned in Psych and other courses that when people write down reasons for their decisions they are less accurate, surprisingly).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Blackberry wrote:
Gorrad wrote:And you completely failed to realise that maybe there was a power role that didn't take a night action? And you randomly chose Niv to attack about night actions, despite the wisdom behind, I dunno, waiting until someone else claimed vanilla?
My gut told me NIV was scum, I did not choose him randomly. And I have decided that is more important to go with one's gut (since I've learned in Psych and other courses that when people write down reasons for their decisions they are less accurate, surprisingly).
I wouldn't call it gut, more a subconsious scum vibe you pick from them.

Or maybe your talking about some alien experience to me, but that's just how I find it.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

"GUT" = SUBCONSCIOUS

(atleast that is what I have been taught basically)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

I am waiting to see what Twomz has to say, as I see he is watching the THEME PARK threads. ;)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Twomz »

I believed that Blackberry was a tracker that had tagged Niv as targetting the person who died N0. The way he stated his question strongly suggested that he was a tracker, so I assumed that to be true, and when he revealed it only made it seem more likely. The quick lynch should not have happened... which is why my FoS is on Gorrad right now (glare), but with conjured evidence against him, I seriously doubt we would have lynched someone else anyway.

Now, after Niv turned out town, Blackberry is saying that not only he was lying, but that all he really is is the only vanilla townie in the game? With a role name that differs from what the dead players and several townspeople have (it differs from my setup)? The only other person who says theirs is setup like that (so far at least) is xtoxm, who was the person who put Niv at -1 and has pretty much just agreed with and defended blackberry as far as I can tell.

The only thing that is bugging me right now is that a scum group just can't be that stupid... it just is not possible... I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:10 am

Post by Blackberry »

Twomz wrote:I believed that Blackberry was a tracker that had tagged Niv as targetting the person who died N0. The way he stated his question strongly suggested that he was a tracker, so I assumed that to be true, and when he revealed it only made it seem more likely. The quick lynch should not have happened... which is why my FoS is on Gorrad right now (glare), but with conjured evidence against him, I seriously doubt we would have lynched someone else anyway.

Now, after Niv turned out town, Blackberry is saying that not only he was lying, but that all he really is is the only vanilla townie in the game? With a role name that differs from what the dead players and several townspeople have (it differs from my setup)? The only other person who says theirs is setup like that (so far at least) is xtoxm, who was the person who put Niv at -1 and has pretty much just agreed with and defended blackberry as far as I can tell.

The only thing that is bugging me right now is that a scum group just can't be that stupid... it just is not possible... I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
Explain to me then, how come, nobody who has posted after my first, long post today saying that I was the only vanilla townie, has countered my claim as the sole vanilla townie?

Hmmm, perhaps it's because, I am telling the TRUTH (this time.... LOL).
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I can't bring myself to believe it. But at the same time, if Blackberry ends up scum, my vote is going for xtoxm next.
Or maybe we're pulling a WIFOM on you :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”