CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:20 am

Post by CommKnight »

Haha and the scum killing me with us expecting there to be a scum redirector (thus a role I an find and not a VT result) was perfect timing for my perfect f*ck up!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

that's fantastic, really.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

meh, you still needed to die Comm. You were to risky to let live.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

QTs available mod?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4152, Nero Cain wrote:meh, you still needed to die Comm. You were to risky to let live.
Man, it's always a pleasure playing with you. And now I look forward to being Scum with you, as this is the only combination we still didn't play together as. Oh, yes we did.. but that doesn't count as we couldn't talk to eachother in Kuroi's Death Note.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shhh, don't tell them about our cross man crush.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 4153, havingfitz wrote:QTs available mod?
Tonight, giving them the day to make any necessary redactions.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4155, Nero Cain wrote:shhh, don't tell them about our cross man crush.
:lol:

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 4115, Not Chara wrote:i appreciate the feeling, fuzzy, but i agree. in another's position i would be annoyed with my own behaviour as well. i did consider replacing out, but i haven't been busy with one thing in particular so much as several things that keep cropping up unexpectedly.

back to the game at hand: Tywin, it's true i haven't been around. i was contributing briefly after replacing in, but most of my time has been spent prod-dodging. is that enough to separate me from nadroj?
Hey, no worries. I'm not mad at ya. I was just commenting on fitz/fuzzy exchange. You're nowhere near what I'd consider bad, and I doubt you could even get to that point. You're posting regardless.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 am

GG btw. I tried to salvage the situation, but there wasn't much I could do.

I did still have 1 timeshift shot left, but what I was planning (hoping) was for two more mislynches. If it got down to Lylo with 3 left, I'd use my timeshift shot to kill 2 people in the same night and win, and town hopefully wouldn't know any better.

Oh well. Nero dying kind of won the game IMO. James I knew would die ASAP when he said what he was going to do. We all told him not to, but couldn't make him stop. Xnad was just a wasted slot. I really was pissed off that he didn't just replace out. He was useless for scum as well as in general.

Haha you guys should read the scum chat if you want to know our thought process. It was basically a 2 man scum team after James decided to get lynched on D1.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:41 am

I STILL wonder wtf happened. There was no Redirector. What happened? Did you just investigate Almost and claim otherwise?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 am

In post 4126, Vifam wrote:Almost won the game for town by himself pretty much
Yes, he is for sure the MVP. Chances of scum winning would've been way, way up despite James and xnad if Almost didn't replace in. The replacements really killed us, especially when xnad wasn't replaced for some unknown reason. I even begged the guy to post.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:47 am

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:anyway, i'm glad it's over, on other hand, i hope i won't have play with some of you in future
Hey, which ones? Can't blame me for trying to win :).

My biggest problem all game was that the confirms/PRs were basically all TRing us, while the unknowns were SRing and tunneling hard. I couldn't take both out without getting screwed one way or the other. I do think that if Almost wasn't in and playing how he did, I could've pulled it off or got closer. Again, Nero dying pretty much ended the game: Xnad was completely useless and James.... Lol, no comment.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 am

In post 4133, Ramcius wrote:anyway, i'm glad it's over, on other hand, i hope i won't have play with some of you in future
In post 4141, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4140, Not Chara wrote:my money's on mod error. it's possible
Might be inly answer. At least even if that was the reason I doubt it hurt scum. If anything, outing the vig should have helped scum.
In post 4145, CommKnight wrote:Did I check Zekro? Hahahahahahahahaha, could've sworn I checked Fitz. Ah well, it ended half decently even if we added in paranoia.

Guess I died at the right time though if my result would've been Vanilla if I myself thought there was a busdriver or redirector in play. Gee golly am I glad you guys hammered Tywin. The nothing result would've locked in my town read on him.
I was HOPING you'd check me, and I was debating whether to take you or Almost out first. I just couldn't have you potentially clearing any more town, so I chose you. That sucks lol. Hindsight is 20-20
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Great game everyone I think Tywin played very well it just came down to some PoE
....Still salty I couldn't stop the Vifam lynch
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 am

In post 4141, havingfitz wrote:
In post 4140, Not Chara wrote:my money's on mod error. it's possible
Might be inly answer. At least even if that was the reason I doubt it hurt scum. If anything, outing the vig should have helped scum.
In post 4145, CommKnight wrote:Did I check Zekro? Hahahahahahahahaha, could've sworn I checked Fitz. Ah well, it ended half decently even if we added in paranoia.

Guess I died at the right time though if my result would've been Vanilla if I myself thought there was a busdriver or redirector in play. Gee golly am I glad you guys hammered Tywin. The nothing result would've locked in my town read on him.
In post 4146, Almost50 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

So... Comm F'd up and thus confirmed himself, myself, Ram and fitz. Tywin killed him thus preventing his own -false- confirmation, since we were working under the assumption there had to be a redirector based on Comm's initial F-up. ROTFL. Man, this is funny as hell.

@Tywin: I may have caught you based on analysis of the opening 20 pages or so, but I did need a reaction test to confirm it, and yours was scummy as hell. You played with scum me in the previous game and know that I don't lie much as scum, so for you to freak out and throw everything including the kitchen sink only confirmed you to me. You also gladly accepted the redirector theory earlier, so it was bad enough to use that against me when I caught you.

Sorry if my obvious lie/gambit pushed over the edge, but it's a game of deceit, and TOWN DOES LIE as much as scum.
Nah, at that point, the game was over. Too many conf town. I already knew I had lost before the day started. I would have done the same to you though if I was town. Lying as town is anti-town, and in the meta I'm used to, it's lynch all liars. I was just trying to shade you to hell in the off-chance that I wasn't lynched. Regardless, there wasn't much I could do at that point. I also don't know your meta that well, but since I KNEW there wasn't a Redirector, I questioned everything. Comm screwing that up helped town win by quite a lot. If he didn't do that, the chances would've been far higher. James/xnad certainly didn't help though. Oh well.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Fuck ups are good for town everyone so go ahead and be anti town in games it helps! :lol:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 am

Almost: you're for sure the MVP, but I wouldn't say what I did was scummy or even wrong. You were lying and it was pretty obvious. It obviously didn't help that nobody cared, but if it was full of town that did, you'd possibly have gotten yourself lynched there. Lying as town is almost never a good idea IMO. As town, I would have said the exact same things. You honestly never did come up with a good case on me. There was nothing there to use, which is why you had to lie. It was a good read, but it wasn't like I did anything blatantly scummy. I'd have played exactly the same as town, and you're case would've been fake regardless. I'm just sad that I killed Comm before you, because if you read the scum chat, you'd see I was debating which one. I was even hoping comm had investigated me, but I couldn't be sure, and I couldn't afford any more townies confirmed. There were too many to begin with. Sadly, I picked the wrong person lol.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 am

In post 4166, Elena Fisher wrote:Fuck ups are good for town everyone so go ahead and be anti town in games it helps! :lol:
Haha I gotta admit, a fuck up and a lie from town definitely helped you guys. Lol it's pretty funny tbh. Literally everyone was confused about the mix up. I thought Sly was a Busdriver.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Tywin:

It would've been GREAT if we had a 3P Busdriver/redirector. :lol: :lol:

And, yes.. YOU didn't do anything scummy, and that's why I had to test your reaction. Otherwise, your partners did. You not voting them and them not voting you was a bit weird when I did the VCA, and then I went back to see where you stood early on D1 regarding the James vs Comm thing. I admit I had nothing "solid", but then I never do. My weakest point ever is making elaborate cases. Mine always end up too shallow or too convoluted, so I almost never could convince anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you think I was scum?

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 am

Post by CommKnight »

HAHAHAHA I'm still laughing.. my gut is gonna explode if I continue. I love how a fuck up was beneficial to town and even had the scum confused!!! The one time a fuck up is beneficial.

Also yeah, I'd say Almost is MVP. I wasn't town reading Nero, but I wouldn't have shot him if I were in Almost's shoes. But damn that was a good and funny game. Chalk up 2/2 wins for me as town so far on this site. :D
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

You going against "hard" RC was the first clue, but the main thing was your dancing around the James lynch. It was almost as if you jumped off the wagon whenever you saw a dismal chance for it to dissolve. Town you would have been all over James from the moment I outed myself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

~@Nero, obviously.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 4162, Tywin Lannister wrote:
Hey, which ones? Can't blame me for trying to win :).

My biggest problem all game was that the confirms/PRs were basically all TRing us, while the unknowns were SRing and tunneling hard. I couldn't take both out without getting screwed one way or the other. I do think that if Almost wasn't in and playing how he did, I could've pulled it off or got closer. Again, Nero dying pretty much ended the game: Xnad was completely useless and James.... Lol, no comment.
you not on list :D but naming wouldn't be polite, i just try not join games with them, that's all.

lack of your associations with Nero in his ISO was pinging me, but you didn't looked that scummy to push your head :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”