Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Glork »

...credible, but not even necessarily indicative of alignment. Admittely, I am only somewhat dissuaded from voting Skitz. But, for now, I will leave my vote on Holy.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
Goon
Lulubelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Lulubelle »

Unvote
Vote: Lulubelle

Temporarily, at least. We'll see if it goes back on after his wall'o'text.
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by Holy »

farside22 wrote:
@Holy:
Your vote and comment did come across as OMGUS against pete.
I honestly think that his involvement wasn't really flowing.

Rishi wrote:
farside22 wrote:
@Rishi
Your comment about Holy tring to get on Glorks good side seemed to imply you feel she is scum. I'm just curious to know where you stand on this subject.
Not necessarily, but it was something worth pointing out. Maybe she's just trying to get Glork to remove his vote. Or maybe she genuinely likes Glork's analysis and didn't realize she was sucking up to him. Lots of explanations.
Yep, I liked the way he's boldly voiced his analysis, it doesn't mean I already put him on 'probably Town' list, he just joined, I'm still watching him (Recalling that Draux was a bit unreadable and end up MIA).

@pete d: Hello...! Your unvote won't be count if you don't re-vote again, sigh...
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Holy »

skitzer wrote:I don't have a problem with claiming.

I'm a dancer. It's the same thing as a roleblocker.

I'm still working on my assess every player post.
You know...Skitzie, I can't see any relation at all between a dancer as a roleblocker, lol. But, I can wait your big post too for more revelation.
pete d
pete d
Goon
pete d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by pete d »

Glork wrote:...credible, but not even necessarily indicative of alignment. Admittely, I am only somewhat dissuaded from voting Skitz.
I agree with this.
Holy wrote:@pete d: Hello...! Your unvote won't be count if you don't re-vote again, sigh...
Are you trying to insinuate that I haven't been posting enough? I TAKE OFFENCE >.>

vote: pete d
third person bleh (hey its a pun)
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Official Vote Count
7 votes needed to lynch

3 skitzer (skitzer, gorckat, opie)
2 pete d (Holy, pete d)
2 Holy (Glork, farside22)
2 Lulubelle (Disciple Slayer, Lulubelle)
1 Disciple Slayer (Rishi)
1 opie (roffman)
1 angelmouse (angelmouse)
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:57 am

Post by gorckat »

Holy wrote:You know...Skitzie, I can't see any relation at all between a dancer as a roleblocker, lol.
The wiki actually lists dancer as an alias for role-blocker, but that doesn't line up with the claim by Rishi and Roffman of being pitcher/catcher masons.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

gorckat wrote:
Holy wrote:You know...Skitzie, I can't see any relation at all between a dancer as a roleblocker, lol.
The wiki actually lists dancer as an alias for role-blocker, but that doesn't line up with the claim by Rishi and Roffman of being pitcher/catcher masons.
I don't want to read too much into this so take this all with a grain of salt. This is nightmare mafia. Maybe some of the role's handed out other then townie had to do with dreams. Dreaming of being a pitcher or catcher or a dancer. They seem like occupations too. Physically jobs. I know it's probably not right. Just trying to see if there was any reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:07 am

Post by opie »

I was waiting for a counterclaim, but since there isn't one I will:
unvote
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:12 am

Post by opie »

oops
unvote

vote: opie

for now
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:39 am

Post by Rishi »

I go away for a couple days... and nothing happens.

Do you have flavor text that you can paraphrase, skitzer?
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:59 am

Post by skitzer »

I don't think so. Basically it means I just distract people by dancing.

I realize that this game is stalled until I make my analysis post. After I check EVERYTHING else, I will put all effort into that.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by skitzer »

OK, here is my major post. Realize that the scale goes Probably Scum----->Neutral----->Probably Town.

farside22-She has been very helpful to the town, and finding many small tells, but most of them never went anywhere. A lot of scum hunting she has done has not been major evidence, but it would make a bigger difference if we noticed this a bit more.
My Opinion-Probably Town.

thedragonsprincess-she was a very simple player. Her posts usually contained shortened versions of what others had said and then made into her own words. It's a playstyle very similar to mine. However, her sudden leave at the end surprised me. This does not seem like something she would do.
angelmouse-she likes to take what other people say and find the fallacies in it. It's a very subtle and intricate form of scum hunting. I'm not sure if it can cover up for thedragonprincess's play.
My Opinion-Between Town and Neutral, though as angelmouse continues to play this might go closer to Probably Town.

sensfan-posted once, yet was claimed to be signing up for other games. This makes me somewhat wary.
Lulubelle-somewhat similar to the thedragonsprincess/angelmouse situation. She can find something suspicious in every post, but this may not be such a good quality to have. One thing that I don't get is why she said I was not cognizant of the Drauxwagon.
My Opinion- Between Town and Neutral, but closer to Neutral right now.

Rishi-claimed mason along with roffman. One thing early in the game was that he was very observant of SensFan, which just makes me wonder. It is also funny that he votes pete d for tunnel vision in these early stages, when almost all of her posts had SensFan in them. In fact, he does seem quite wary of lurkers, which is something to notice, but it should not be the only thing. I think its funny how she noted that I was wild card, which could have switched over to her bandwagon, when the truth is that I rarely vote.
My Opinion- Neutral, it was close to Probably Town at the beginning of this analysis, but now that I have written it out it all clicks now.

Draux-WAS a helpful player. I think he is less likely to be lurking, as he has abandoned my Haunted Mansion game as well. I doubt he is scum lurking.
Glork- His initial monster post was the only thing helpful to the game so far. He hasn't been in this game for long though, so we'll just have to see what is to come.

Holy-Uses many quotes in her posts. Although helpful, she is just not the type of player I connect with. She is quite praising as well.

opie-Very opinionated. Her posts have been concise and helpful, though I just feel like she is pushing at people a little too hard.
My Opinion-Almost at the Probably Town stage.

Gemelli-He pondered and was helpful. I find it funny how the most helpful people got replaced. He was the first to notice DS's playstyle. His replies to questions were also meaningful.
gorckat-In his first post, he says "read my role." That feels singular to me, as though he only knew the role of himself. Otherwise, he has been more of a replier than a megaposter, somewhat like me.
My Opinion-Closer to Neutral than Probably Town

Disciple Slayer-Very Controversial. To me, it appears as though he wants to create this unreadable playstyle, so that no one has a good reason to suspect him, and then lurk. It makes me just a bit suspicious.
My Opinion-Neutral. Very Neutral.

pete d-The first thing about him is that he didn't care about a random bandwagon put on me. Also, he says tunnel-vision is not a scum tell. Then tell me, what exactly is it? He has been a very minimal poster as well.
My Opinion- Just under Neutral. Closer to Neutral than Probably Scum.

roffman-Claimed mason with rishi. Though not as suspicious as rishi was to me, it just seems unright for one mason to be suspicious and the other not. He has been contributive, but in the same way I have.
My Opinion-Smack between Neutral and Probably Town.

I realize that I only find pete d a little suspicious, so this post is likely to spark some controversy, but that is the way I feel about the game. I'm not used to making such big posts, so its a little awkward for me.
Lulubelle
Lulubelle
Goon
Lulubelle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Lulubelle »

You're not making very many accusations. Is pete d really the only player you think is scummy right now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

opie wrote:I was waiting for a counterclaim, but since there isn't one I will:
unvote
This always bothers me when people say this. I don't always believe a claim when I read one. Some people can make up claims just so they don't get lynched. I joked with one person I could say I'm the tooth fairy and it means X when there is no such role. So I don't know if Skitzer is telling the truth. I just tried to see if I could make sense with it and the pitcher and catcher roles.
Now as far as Skitzer player analysts well it's not that helpful. The only person he found somewhat scummie is pete. Which I find interesting is that both Holy and Skitzer found him scummie and pete found them both scummie. I'm starting to think pete had a point and they are both trying to point at him as scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pete d
pete d
Goon
pete d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by pete d »

skitzer wrote:pete d- The first thing about him is that he didn't care about a random bandwagon put on me.
Random bandwagons generally don't go anywhere.
skitzer wrote:Also, he says tunnel-vision is not a scum tell. Then tell me, what exactly is it?
Focusing on one player who I think is really suspicious?
skitzer wrote:He has been a very minimal poster as well.
I disagree with "very" minimal. Maybe I haven't posted as much as others, but I've still made my opinions clear.

unvote, vote: skitzer
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Holy »

@farside22: Do you honestly believe that we shouldn't have a coincidentally same suspect with the facts that laid to read. :roll:
Well, maybe you can explain to me why the hell bandwagons in general could happen in that case...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Holy wrote:@farside22: Do you honestly believe that we shouldn't have a coincidentally same suspect with the facts that laid to read. :roll:
Well, maybe you can explain to me why the hell bandwagons in general could happen in that case...
What I'm saying is pete targeted both as scum in his analysts and you both stated about the same thing and called him as scum. The only difference is Skitzer hasn't changed his vote.
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:37 am

Post by opie »

farside22, I don't always believe every claim either. But it is still early in the game and I'm willing to give skitzer the benefit of the doubt because I am not 100% convinced that he is scum. I was going to switch my vote to number two on my list, but I want to be able to explain my vote which I haven't had time to do. A bit busy with work these days.
pete d
pete d
Goon
pete d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by pete d »

Actually, scratch that,
unvote, vote: Holy
. The claim is a sticking point.

Also, V/LA until Saturday
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:35 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Looking for a replacement for Disciple Slayer
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Holy »

farside22 wrote:The only difference is Skitzer hasn't changed his vote.
Hm yeah, you're right about that.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Rishi »

mikeburnfire wrote:
Glory be!
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

mikeburnfire wrote:
And much rejoining was heard throughout the game. :lol:
opie
opie
Goon
opie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:46 am

Post by opie »

unvote
vote: Holy

After what I mentioned about Holy in my player by player analysis, she has done little to cause me to think that she is town.

While I agree with Holy that pete d went absent a little while there, I disagree with her that his posts are unhelpful. This whole attack against pete d seems too much OMGUS. Also her response to Glork seemed odd to me. Rather than address these two players concerns she's taken two opposite approaches each of them and neither of which sit well with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”