Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

All this is very thought-provoking I'm sure, but can we get to lynching ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:48 am

Post by Quagmire »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I don't think you're trying to "provoke" me. Not anymore, to be sure. It's behind us. But I still think you're scum in this game... can't help it, sorry.
MoS wrote:We don't gain any usable information from lynching Quagmire, and we can guarantee that he will read his role pm tonight, even if he hasn't yet. If he continues this same play Day 2, I will be right beside you in leading his lynch. But today is not the day. It's obvious that Quagmire isn't going to cooperate today.
The only problem with your reasoning, is that the Number One reason for a player not to cooperate, especially after he allegedly read his role PM, is that he's scum.

I believe we'll get more solid information from lynching Quagmire, than from lynching K'scope, who you are voting for at the moment. That's my opinion.

And one thing is certain. In the off-chance that we may be lynching a townie, Quagmire would be the one with the least downside.
I've provided plenty of logic, scumhunting, and usefulness in this game, something of which you've been unable to muster.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:58 am

What makes me most happy about this game is that Quagmire is not happy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Erg0
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Erg0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:52 am

Post by Erg0 »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Erg0 wrote:Albert's been extremely wagonny, even for him, so far.
Thank god. We're what, now? On page 52? Day 1... we're not wagonny enough. Thank god for players like ABR that keep this game alive. I'm not about to berate wagonny players. Not here, not now, not today, not in this game.
That's crap, frankly. It's not productive to just hop onto every leading wagon - this is exactly
why
we're having trouble getting a lynch. Nobody's ever going to feel pressured if the wagon just drops off as soon as someone else accumulates a few votes.
"You were doing well until everyone died."
V/LA most weekends.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Peers »

Chance of Quag being scum > chance of KScore being scum.

Unvote, vote Quagmire
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Setael »

What makes you think so, Peers?
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by Peers »

The fact that I've been reading the damn thread since the game started?
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by Quagmire »

The peers bandwagon suddenly looks comforting.

However I'm sticking with Bookitty.

I'll claim tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Yeah and hopefully we'll lynch you tomorrow.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:46 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

We're now tomorrow. Claim time.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Quagmire »

Toaster Strudel wrote:We're now tomorrow. Claim time.
OK, fine. I am a basic townsperson.

What I tried to do, in refusing to claim, was imply that I had a power role (which, amazingly, none of the stupid players picked up on -- whaddaya know?!) so that perhaps the mafia would try to kill me tonight. Think about it, if people think that I'm a power role, the not only would the town not incorrectly lynch a townie (me), but only a townie should die the next night, putting the town in the best position.

Of course I don't know why I said any of that, because nobody's going to believe me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:50 am

Quagmire. Nobody would NK you. Not even SK. Maybe vig, but its likely he has priorities too.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Quagmire wrote:What I tried to do, in refusing to claim, was imply that I had a power role (which, amazingly, none of the stupid players picked up on -- whaddaya know?!)
Oh, I picked it up alright, and I immediately filed it under "Quagmire jerking us around."
Quagmire wrote:...so that perhaps the mafia would try to kill me tonight.
Seriously... you thought the scum would waste a nightkill on you? If the town doesn't lynch you, we're stuck with you until endgame.

And if you're scum... that means you will win.
Quagmire wrote:Think about it, if people think that I'm a power role, the not only would the town not incorrectly lynch a townie (me), but only a townie should die the next night, putting the town in the best position.
What if the mafia ends up targeting a REAL power role? I don't get this.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:06 am

^^^
Oops...
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Setael »

I find it hard to believe that Quagmire really thought he might draw a NK after how today has gone. If he's town, after his play today no scum in their right mind would waste their time on him.
Peers wrote:The fact that I've been reading the damn thread since the game started?
Nice, Peers. Is it really so hard to give your reasons for thinking Quag is scum and Kscope is town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:19 am

LYNCH QUAGMIRE! RON PAUL FOR 2008!
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:27 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote vote Peers

Don't insult Setael kthx.
IGMEOY

This looked highly opportunistic, on the leading wagon.
zu_faul wrote:Wow, how can someone misread my post so much that it appears to be an attack on

shismatized? Wtf? Yeah, if you invent crap I haven't said, obviously you can make an

attack against me. You are a complete retard.

Just because you're attention whoring and talk about no one but the guys you bring

up, and when someone else does not mention them you go into paranoid-angry retard

mode and start to scream and cry
Oh, aren't you one to preach to people about bad attitudes :roll:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not feeling it either. I'd say it has about 30% chance of success. But do you really want to keep Peers up to the endgame ? I mean he is
useless
to us.
Tbh, I wouldn't particularly like Quag at Endgame either. I think they may both be scum, but Quag is more definate IMO.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:No. The point of the "policy lynch" was to get her attention. I was hoping that by taking action like that, even though it wasn't a serious vote, it would clue her in as to the detriment her playstyle has upon the game in general. I was hoping that she would take it as a hint and at least *try* to reevaluate her own playstyle so that the town could have a better chance of winning. She prides herself on "frustrating" scum, but I don't think she realizes how much
more
frustrating she is to a protown player.
This could be a stupid question, but here goes:

If TS got near to being lynched, and you had your policy vote on her, would you take it off?

Also, my policy on policy votes is that they are detrimental to the game, probably as detremental as you think TS is (I don't really find her bad at all, but you're free to your opinions as long as you don't take it too far), my reasoning is that it makes analysing you harder because you have your vote on somebody for reasons that are unrelated to whether you think they are scum, and it skews past votecounts somewhat as well.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:V/L/A

Unvote, vote Kalei

WTV, let's just end the damn day.
That IGMEOY just became an
FOS
. Since you're V/LA, you can't change your vote even if you decide to change your mind on KScope, and it's odd that you provide no reasoning for your vote switch, when KScope hasn't voted since your last one, and if you wanted to end the day, then it may have been better to keep your vote on Peers, since he's closer to a lynch than KScope is.
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Quagmire wrote:I'm on your side buddy. I'm voting for Bookitty.
Yeah, good job, you're voting, at deadline, for a player that has only your vote. That's so scummy, hiding off-wagon like that.
Setael wrote:I think my #1 suspect right now is actually Panzer. So I'll go with that.
unvote, vote: Panzer
Yeah, good job, you're voting, at deadline, for a player that has only your vote. That's so scummy, hiding off-wagon like that.
Agreed.
Toaster Strudel wrote:
Bookitty wrote:MoS (I can't shake the thought that he always plays like this)
META on MoS:

Cheerful (just a hint of cranky): Power role
Cranky (plain old cranky): Town
Anxious (cranky but with some hand wringing): Scum
What catagory would you put him under right now? (Just say Town or Scum, not Powerrole).
Albert B. Rampage wrote:LADIES!!

Unvote, vote Quagmire
Are you just voting for whoever happens to have the most votes atm?
Quagmire wrote:
Bookitty wrote:Quagmire nets us the most information regardless of his alignment
I hate this argument, and any time that it's brought up. It is stupid logic.
You're not quoting her whole post here, which, if you did, would explain why this isn't really scummy (she has narrowed her vote to between you and Peers on scumminess, and she used potential info gained as a tiebreaker). So, you're pretty much misquoting her here.
Setael wrote:I find it hard to believe that Quagmire really thought he might draw a NK after how today has gone. If he's town, after his play today no scum in their right mind would waste their time on him.
Agreed. Quag should be lynched today.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Peers »

Setael wrote:I find it hard to believe that Quagmire really thought he might draw a NK after how today has gone. If he's town, after his play today no scum in their right mind would waste their time on him.
Peers wrote:The fact that I've been reading the damn thread since the game started?
Nice, Peers. Is it really so hard to give your reasons for thinking Quag is scum and Kscope is town?
Show me where I said Kscope is town. I said the odds of Quag being scum were better than those of Kscope being scum. I never said one was definately town or definately scum.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Setael »

Ok then, is it really so hard to give your reasons for thinking Quag is more likely scum than Kscope?

Quit avoiding the question with semantics.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Yes, Peers. Answer the question please.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by Peers »

Oh, please, you're just lazy. You were too lazy to see if I was voting for anyone, and now you're too lazy to go read the cases everyone has made against Quagmire. Almost as if... nah.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Peers, you're still evading the question. Why do
YOU
think he's scum? Not why does everyone else think he's scum, why do YOU think he's scum?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:15 am

hasdgfas wrote:Peers, you're still evading the question. Why do
YOU
think he's scum? Not why does everyone else think he's scum, why do YOU think he's scum?
This post makes me uneasy.

You're defending Quagmire again - indirectly, yes, but you are.

I note that you are currently voting for Peers, not Quagmire.

I do agree that there is merit in questioning Peers. However, for YOU to do it, given your history of defending Quagmire, and at this particular time in the game, is pretty scummy.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:21 am

I'd like to point this out, emphasis mine of course:
hasdgfas wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:When Quag almost got lynched you tried to stop it because you knew he was town. Then you try to frame Sikario for 'trying to set up a lynch', which is BULLSHIT that you've constructed.

Sikario said we lynch Quagmire iirc, because that person is scum. Whenever Quagmire is proven scum and dead, we move on to lynch his hasdgfas (iirc). Unless Sikario is bussing his partner Quagmire, the only person trying to set someone up is you.

Now die.
No,
I tried to stop it
because it was a completely idiotic reason for lynching someone. And, in case you didn't notice, sikario
is
trying to set up a lynch.
He said that we should lynch Quag
and then me
next if Quag comes up scum. That is 100% setting up a lynch.
I'm not trying to "set someone up", I'm trying to scumhunt, which is hard when we're still stuck on quagmire and his role PM. Especially when people such as you and sikario will not give it up.

I'm not voting for sikario right now, because the only thing I have on him is trying to set up a chain-lynch and the fact that he won't get off of the Quagmire thing.
I'm still on Peers because I still think he's scum based on what was said
about 15 pages ago
If I see more suspicious stuff from sikario, I'll vote him, but right now, I don't want him lynched.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 am

Post by hasdgfas »

I'm still voting for Peers because I feel more comfortable with a Peers lynch than a Quagmire lynch. Of course I'm going to question him, even now, because he's still my top suspect. However, if it comes to the deadline, I will vote for Quag because after he supposedly read his role PM I haven't seen good play from him at all.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”