Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by Incognito »

Incognito wrote:...Who is your scum buddy?
Flameaxe wrote:I am saying them, you just can't hear them because you can't hear me talk on a forum.
An admittance?

Seriously, Flameaxe, why did you sign up for this game if you're not going to contribute anything?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Wow, lets start bending words around. Context is cool too.

Your last post makes this feel gooood.
Vote: Incognub
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Incognito wrote:
Incognito wrote:...Who is your scum buddy?
Flameaxe wrote:I am saying them, you just can't hear them because you can't hear me talk on a forum.
An admittance? It's funny though, because you are not my goon as I am the GF. So I guess this entire statement is false.

Seriously, Flameaxe, why did you sign up for this game if you're not going to contribute anything?
Lets follow through on this one guys!
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Incognito »

l0l ur funneh. Let me ask you, which post is the truly a "bend around"? My post 50 or your post 52?

Hmm. Not a hard question.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

50, retard. You know, the one I replied to? The one where you blatantly bend what I said and picked every straw it had? That one.

I have to thank you though, now I am 100% sure you are scum. Not even 99, 100. I'm not moving my vote for the rest of day one. Thank you.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Incognito »

orite.

Because my quoting of one of the series of questions I asked you and quoting your response to that entire series of questions is truly a "bend around". But I guess the fact that you've added supplementary text to your Post 52 isn't a "bend around". You're a genius.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

You're a scum. I think I win.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Incognito »

Rofl. If I'm hammered, I know exactly who I'm vigging.

Good night.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Incognito wrote:Let's try typing them then and then perhaps hitting submit? That might be more fun.
This was your reply to said postings. It seems pretty clear you knew EXACTLY what question my answer was to, but then you completely turn it around in 50.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Incognito wrote:Rofl. If I'm hammered, I know exactly who I'm vigging.

Good night.
No one, because you are scum. Scums don't get a vig, remember? Oh wait, this must be too complex for you.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Because a triple post is better than a double:

Can I ask for some clarification? Your original vote for me was because I was "lurking in plain sight", and now I'm contributing just as much as you, point out a flaw in your play, push it, and now I'm scum for that too? Gotcha.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:22 am

Post by Nocmen »

Fos: Flameaxe and Incognito
for blatant distancing.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Incognito »

Flameaxe wrote:Can I ask for some clarification? Your original vote for me was because I was "lurking in plain sight", and now I'm contributing just as much as you, point out a flaw in your play, push it, and now I'm scum for that too? Gotcha.
You're contributing just as much as me only because I called you out for lurking. Your lurking was the reason I placed a vote on you. And I never stated that I think you're scum - I placed a vote on you to pressure you into talking more and it seems to have worked. I really don't know what to make of your actions as of right now but like I said, I wouldn't have a problem vigging you if I was lynched more because I think you're acting like an ass rather than me thinking you're scum.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Incognito »

Nocmen wrote:
for blatant distancing.
Both Flameaxe and I are both at L-1. How in the world could you claim this to be distancing especially since the mafia in this game consists of a Godfather (whom, if killed, would result in a mafia loss) and a Goon? That would be a 50/50 chance for one of the remaining players to hammer one of us and cause us to lose the game if we were both scum.

FoS: Nocmen
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:40 am

Post by Incognito »

Mod:
Can we get a prod on somestrangeflea? I'd like to see his thoughts on recent events.
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Jester »

Nocmen wrote:For all players: If you were lynched right now, who would you vig and why?
You, I think. Because your play style is off, and I can't figure out why. Part of it is how little content your posts have. Part of it is that you didn't really react when I told you this the first time. I'm really starting to think you're one of the bad guys. The fact that you deliberately provoked Flameaxe and Incognito while they were getting into it with each other didn't help.

Still, I might look at the circumstances of the situation if it were to come up.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Jester
Jester
Goon
Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:30 am

Post by Jester »

Incognito wrote:Both Flameaxe and I are both at L-1.
True, but only one vote on each of you (each other's) seems serious. somestrangeflea's vote was his first post, and Nocmen's stated reason for voting for you is that your name is "weirdlyish".

It
is
interesting that you want to hear somestrangeflea's point of view, though! He's the other vote on Flameaxe right now. Suppose he takes Flameaxe's side, switches his vote, and finishes you off? You've strongly implied that you're going to use your vig on Flameaxe, so you're giving somestrangeflea a free pass to hammer you. It's a risky tactic on your part. It therefore either speaks to your townishness or your cunning as a scum.
I do not play MS on weekends; consider me on V/LA during them
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:28 am

Post by Incognito »

Finally, someone's opinion on the matter besides mine, Flameaxe's, and Nocmen's.
Jester wrote:
Incognito wrote:Both Flameaxe and I are both at L-1.
True, but only one vote on each of you (each other's) seems serious. somestrangeflea's vote was his first post, and Nocmen's stated reason for voting for you is that your name is "weirdlyish".
Do you really think that Nocmen's vote is still not serious? Yeah, his initial reason for voting for me was because my name is "weirdlyish" but do notice that he did place an FoS on both Flameaxe and I, and he hasn't unvoted me despite the fact that I'm at L-1. Also did you notice his apparent contradiction? Have a look at what Nocmen said here:
Nocmen wrote:I agree somewhat with what Jester said, but I think that it would be completely stupid for the lynched to automatically go after the hammer, unless it was a quicklynch at the end, and even then theres still some excpetions to that. If someone was trying to convince for a lynch for a while after voting for someone, and then someone ended up lynching the person they were attacking, I would in that situation go after who was trying to convince the town, as they most likely would be the scum.
Here, he mentions that he somewhat agrees with you when you mentioned that it's far too early to have someone at Lynch - 1 but yet he
still
hasn't removed his vote from me even though he realizes the situation. In fact, I believe the only part of your Post 36 that Nocmen agreed with was the fact that it's too early to have someone at Lynch - 1. He then added his own bit of opinion on the matter after he mentioned he somewhat agreed with you.
Jester wrote:It
is
interesting that you want to hear somestrangeflea's point of view, though! He's the other vote on Flameaxe right now. Suppose he takes Flameaxe's side, switches his vote, and finishes you off? You've strongly implied that you're going to use your vig on Flameaxe, so you're giving somestrangeflea a free pass to hammer you. It's a risky tactic on your part. It therefore either speaks to your townishness or your cunning as a scum.
I wanted somestrangeflea's point of view mainly because he's been fairly laconic since the last time he posted, which was about this time last week. You had posted before the weekend so I felt like you were monitoring the thread. Nocmen's and Flameaxe's statuses were obvious. somestrangeflea has been quiet though. My mentioning of vigging the Flameaxe is driven more by personal reasons though since I think he’s an ass so I’d love to shoot him lol. Nocmen’s response to this situation and his apparent contradiction has me questioning his alignment though so if anything, I would probably vig Nocmen instead if I were hammered.
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Jester wrote:
Nocmen wrote:For all players: If you were lynched right now, who would you vig and why?
You, I think. Because your play style is off, and I can't figure out why. Part of it is how little content your posts have. Part of it is that you didn't really react when I told you this the first time. I'm really starting to think you're one of the bad guys. The fact that you deliberately provoked Flameaxe and Incognito while they were getting into it with each other didn't help.

Still, I might look at the circumstances of the situation if it were to come up.
Yeah...Incog and myself were WAY past the point of "into it" when Nocmen jumped in...
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Did I not unvote? My bad,
Unvote
. I keep the FoSes on the two of you fighting still, and this sudden agreement of how much you were fighting now raises suspicion a bit more.

And Jester, I didn't react towards you saying you would vig me, because there was a 50% chance of you being scum, and I just wanted to hear more of the reasons for a vig than who you would vig.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Incognito »

Nocmen wrote:I keep the FoSes on the two of you fighting still, and this sudden agreement of how much you were fighting now raises suspicion a bit more.
What agreement?
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

My 68.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Incognito »

Meh, that's not really an agreement. That's more you pointing out an error in Jester's 65.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:50 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Jester wrote:During a holiday period, I wasn't willing to take that risk. It would have been way too easy for motivated scum to quickly end the game with two votes on someone during that time.
I disagree with the above, personally, but can see where you're coming from, so fair enough.

HOLY CRAP, INCOGNITO AND FLAMEAXE ARE GOING AT IT!

If this weren't Vengeful, and I didn't know about some of the varied tactics for scum, I'd think this:
Nocmen wrote:
for blatant distancing.
...was BS. As it stands, I think it's a dead cert that at least
one
of them is scum, though I'm not sure which...

As for inactivity, my sincerest apologies. Every time I looked at Watched Topics, I assumed there was no progress, since Incognito was always the most recent poster...
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Incognito »

somestrangeflea wrote:As it stands, I think it's a dead cert that at least
one
of them is scum, though I'm not sure which...
Flea: I don't like the way you've set this up as only one absolute possibility. The way I see it, there's really only two possible scenarios here: 1) Flameaxe and I are both town or 2) one of us is town and the other is scum. While I can only speak on behalf of my own alignment, your statement could be a subtle attempt at paving the way for a mis-vig if one of us is lynched. And considering the fact that this is Vengeful, that would be an automatic town loss.

Therefore,
unvote
while I think and while we receive more input about this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”