outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by outoforder »

I don't wifom NK's. When i am mafia i have a strategy and i follow it (even if in this game it causes me to lose it).
If i am mafia here my endgame is Kop/KidAmn/Cassielle mylo/lylo. And lynch Kop most likely.

What does it matter if i get lynched before or after Kop? Even with momo? town has 2 mislynches. they can lynch all me/Kop/momo in whatever order.
+ that gives another 2-3 weeks for you, Rels and Creature (at least 2 of them alive) to solve the game. Like dude, i am not dumb, If i was mafia, i would have avoided hitting you N1 because i would think you'd arm up. If that is the case i would 100% take the risk to shoot you on N2 considering the state the game is at. I... do... not... wifom the nk's... ^^ If i lose then i lose, but "my strategy with hitting Kop" 100% loses me the game every time.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

So, why does Fitz shoot Kop?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2025, outoforder wrote:What does it matter if i get lynched before or after Kop?
I was probably unclear. What I was saying was: if anybody else was mafia, Kop would have been one of their mislynches on the road to a win. You were the only person to whom this didn't apply because there's more than a decent chance you get lynched before Kop and the game ends. So, you'd have to make a kill that changes the gamestate and makes everyone rethink all their reads. A Kop kill does that.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by outoforder »

Idk.. Maybe he thought you wifomed N1 and didn't arm? You suspect Cass right? Kop voted for Fitz before hammering. Kop hammered and looked really town after that (regardless of what you said).

I really don't know. It's a dumb shot. I already talked about how fitz still has endgame with shooting Kop.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2027, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2025, outoforder wrote:What does it matter if i get lynched before or after Kop?
I was probably unclear. What I was saying was: if anybody else was mafia, Kop would have been one of their mislynches on the road to a win. You were the only person to whom this didn't apply because there's more than a decent chance you get lynched before Kop and the game ends. So, you'd have to make a kill that changes the gamestate and makes everyone rethink all their reads. A Kop kill does that.
This is not true.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by outoforder »

How can you even say that when you supect Cassielle????!?!?!?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1970, outoforder wrote:
In post 1959, Creature wrote:It's probably momo not paying attention at all.
Not really. If it's fitz he just needs me + momo lynches and suddenly he is in lylo with Cassielle and KidAmn. BlackVoid hard townreads him for some weird reasons, same does Cassielle. That's an endgame i would take as mafia, probably his best shot. Maybe he thought people have wifomed and didn't arm up on N1 (for the record i was a little sad when i saw Aubrey flip without a mafia flip since it's always correct play for EVERY townie to arm up on N1 and not wifom it in case there is a mafia lynch - apparently people didn't really think about these setup stuffz.. :( You gain a mislynch regardless of if mafia shoots someone or doesn't on N1).
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2025, outoforder wrote:If that is the case i would 100% take the risk to shoot you on N2 considering the state the game is at.
I was the only person even listening to you though. If you shoot me, nothing changes. Rels would lead the lynch on you and Fitz would happily join in. You've already alienated Cass and KidAmn so they'd be unlikely to stick their necks out to save you and one of the lurkers would finish the job. Killing me N2 pretty much assures you'll get lynched D3.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 2030, outoforder wrote:How can you even say that when you supect Cassielle????!?!?!?
I'm not sure I follow. What does my suspicion of Cass have to do with anything?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2032, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2025, outoforder wrote:If that is the case i would 100% take the risk to shoot you on N2 considering the state the game is at.
I was the only person even listening to you though. If you shoot me, nothing changes. Rels would lead the lynch on you and Fitz would happily join in. You've already alienated Cass and KidAmn so they'd be unlikely to stick their necks out to save you and one of the lurkers would finish the job. Killing me N2 pretty much assures you'll get lynched D3.
No, if i am mafia i cannot be reasonable and you possibly wont listen because you're a good player.
I do not take risks like that.

If i am mafia and i shot Aubrey N1 that is because i feared you are arming up and i crossed my fingers he wasnt. If i did that and my scumteam is fucking broken and lynched on N2 i always shoot you. Alllllll-fucking-ways.

Look i don't even care if you lynch me, so i don't really wanna argue about this since i am not the one to convince you if you have came to a conclusion that Kop kill makes me mafia. I said what i wanted to say, if you wanna lycnh me you can do so but please do not try to convince me i am mafia. :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2033, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2030, outoforder wrote:How can you even say that when you supect Cassielle????!?!?!?
I'm not sure I follow. What does my suspicion of Cass have to do with anything?
Fitz doesn't need you dead.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by outoforder »

If/when me+momo flips there are still enough suspects for him to LYLO.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by outoforder »

How the fuck have i "alienated Cass and KidAmn"??
Cass voted WITH me on D2. KidAmn has just expressed his interest in lynching fitz...
How?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I'm not trying to convince you you're mafia. I'm bringing up my suspicions of you so you can respond to them and if you are town, convince me I'm wrong. I'm not the kind of player to lynch through a bunch of suspects and be happy if I lynch mafia 50% of the time. I'll never be completely happy with my performance unless I lynched mafia 100% of the time and I have every intention of ending the game today. So, yeah I'll look over your case on Fitz and re-read until I'm absolutely sure. But right now, I'm not convinced that Fitz is more likely to be mafia than you. I do want to observe Fitz's ISO closely though. There's something about his D2 posting where I felt he wasn't particularly excited to lynch his scumread Hap so I want to look more into that.

Regarding Cass and KidAmn, both claimed that you were using personal attacks towards the beginning of D2. I'll have to continue my read of D2 to see what happened later but bottomline is I think you'd rather have me alive than either of them.

By the way, question for Fitz;

@HavingFitz -
can you post examples where you were against a scum lynch as town (or just against any lynch and where you defended that player in a somewhat similar way to how you defended Hawk here). Also, can you show examples as town where you held onto your vote and didn't vote until very late in the day? You did this both D1 and D2 here.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by outoforder »

And i literally dont care about if people listen to me or not. I have been lynched maybe 8 or 9 times as town. 4 of them have been when i have ONLY called scum out the whole fucking game. Yeah it makes me very mafia always..... 2 of the games i was legit terrible and probably deserved to get lynched. One of the games i made a plan that i laid out to the host after getting lynched (for it), i figured the game out on N1 based on the setup.... One of them was when i afk'd for 24 hrs and everyone called me mafia and then i made a post where i called out 5/5 mafia and 1/1 SK (and one townie :( ) but hey rayn must be lynched because afk no matter what he posted... After that game... You might wanna wonder why i don't really care anymore.

/end rant
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2038, BlackVoid wrote: Regarding Cass and KidAmn, both claimed that you were using personal attacks towards the beginning of D2. I'll have to continue my read of D2 to see what happened later but bottomline is I think you'd rather have me alive than either of them.
If i am mafia i am never shooting either of them in this game on N2 over any of you/Rels/Creature. Never ever. If Rels doesn't agree to this he is fucking scum.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Rels »

Yeah OOO is 99% scum. Nobody else makes this kill.
I wanna reread the game before committing to that though
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by outoforder »

One thing more though BV (unless you wanna ask me about something else still, i think i need to sleep in about 1-2 hrs) and everyone. If there is ever a LYLO between EVEN one of BV/Rels/Creature alive, ALWAYS lynch them, ALWAYSSSSSS!!! All of those people are good enough to solve the game BEFORE lylo and should do so. 100% of the time. If i am in that lylo you can lynch me no questions asked because if that's the case i have failed and town deserves to lose.

Remember this post please, especially Cass and KidAmn!!
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2041, Rels wrote:Yeah OOO is 99% scum. Nobody else makes this kill.
fuck you. then lynch me, i will 1v1 and make sure you're lynched the day after you idiot.
you cannot fucking think like that.

Explain, why do i make the kill?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by outoforder »

I LITERALLY WANT YOU TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU THINK I MAKE THE KILL RELS. BEFORE ANYONE FLIPS.
Now, go! You have just awaken the beast.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 2043, outoforder wrote:
fuck you. then lynch me, i will 1v1 and make sure you're lynched the day after you idiot.

Cause you're in a bad spot and that's the only way to victory. Conventional kill always gets you lynched with 3 lynches available. And bad night kills very often comes from scum that are in a bad spot.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Rels »

haha. Fight me bro
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 2045, Rels wrote:

Cause you're in a bad spot and that's the only way to victory. Conventional kill always gets you lynched with 3 lynches available. And bad night kills very often comes from scum that are in a bad spot.
Explain "Conventional kill always gets you lynched with 3 lynches available"?
Explain why you are not mafia with "bad night kills very often comes from scum that are in a bad spot"?
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 2047, outoforder wrote:
In post 2045, Rels wrote:

Explain "Conventional kill always gets you lynched with 3 lynches available"?
Explain why you are not mafia with "bad night kills very often comes from scum that are in a bad spot"?
Why am I in a bad spot ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by outoforder »

because 2 mafia have died. if you're mafia you're just as in a bad spot than i am if i am mafia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”