Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3922, XnadrojX wrote:Prodge.

Don't like Fuzzy and Sly a lot.
Almost looks good to me.
uuuuuuuuufhhhhh. ..

I hate voting people for lurking. This slot sucks though and barring a night where more than one townie dies...we have 3 mislynches to spare.

His vca isn't very good. Can anyone link to points against XnadrojX that aren't activity based?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3925, havingfitz wrote:

Almost looks good to me.
uuuuuuuuufhhhhh. ..

I hate voting people for lurking. This slot sucks though and barring a night where more than one townie dies...we have 3 mislynches to spare.

His vca isn't very good. Can anyone link to points against XnadrojX that aren't activity based?
We have deal with him sooner or later anyway, we can't let him in LYLO, i don't like his push on Pere D2, PoE reasons too
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3917, Tywin Lannister wrote:Edit: Nvm he's L1. Will let everyone post before a hammer, but I'm good with it.
He's L-2.

I'd rather vote someone who has had an actual case made on him (Vifam) than some lurksuck. I think there's a better Chace of Vifam being scum and I'd rather go into tonight down another scum (and possibly scum pr) than do house keeping on a lurker and give scum the Chace to use all the powers at their disposal.

I do agree XnadrojX should go before we're in LYLO.

P.edit ninja'd

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

F'ing phone. Chace=chance

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3927, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3917, Tywin Lannister wrote:Edit: Nvm he's L1. Will let everyone post before a hammer, but I'm good with it.
He's L-2.

I'd rather vote someone who has had an actual case made on him (Vifam) than some lurksuck. I think there's a better Chace of Vifam being scum and I'd rather go into tonight down another scum (and possibly scum pr) than do house keeping on a lurker and give scum the Chace to use all the powers at their disposal.

I do agree XnadrojX should go before we're in LYLO.

P.edit ninja'd
No one interested in lynching Vifam, he TR for some unknown reason to most people, so i'm up for house cleaning today and try luck D5 to lynch him
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Fuzzy/fitz:

At this stage we need to be united as Town. We need to eliminate the doubtful slots. It doesn't matter which of them goes first (it only matters regarding the time it will take us to win the game).

@fitz: The Vifam lynch isn't giving us any more info that that of Xnad, Elena, or even Sly. They're all valid lynches at this point, so please go along with the bulk of Town. Fuzzy doesn't approve of the Vifam lynch either, so we're moving in circles here.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

Besides, I can deal with whomever we can't lynch. Comm can also learn something about someone else. Unless one of us has already been shot last night and the other will be shot "directly" tonight we have THAT on our side. Even a redirector won't work to stop my shot (that's a new one, I know, but I didn't feel the need to claim that bit before).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

And to eliminate confusion: I'm claiming STRONG WILLED. My action cannot be redirected. I had hoped to draw the redirector last night though so that Comm's check would go through. If they opted to shoot him that would have still got me my shot on Nero anyway, as so was the case if they opted to shoot me (they probably did, thinking I had no shot last night but will have one tonight).

So, let's just lynch one of the 4, and right now it seems like Xnad is the one. If he flips green then Sly is SCUM I'm sure, and vise versa. We can reevaluate after we see the flip.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Fcuk it.

VOTE: XnadrojX

That's him at L-1.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Honestly, fuck that xnaj guy. He gets to L2 (you sure you didn't just hammer Fitz? I thought he was L1), doesn't read it at all, and posts ANOTHER prod dodge post. I'm gonna hammer him if that's everyone that's spoken. Sly is all that's left.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3934, Tywin Lannister wrote:Honestly, fuck that xnaj guy. He gets to L2 (you sure you didn't just hammer Fitz? I thought he was L1), doesn't read it at all, and posts ANOTHER prod dodge post. I'm gonna hammer him if that's everyone that's spoken. Sly is all that's left.
yes, he L-1 now, i counted votes after Fitz pointed out
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 am

Ok. Will hammer later today I guess. I'm in-between moving apartments and moving company is about to show up, so that gives time for sly or whoever to say whatever they need. I doubt xnad will be saying anything based on his 17 prod dodges.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Tywin:

I would also appreciate your input on whom I should shoot. I'll be using my delayed shot tonight, so that gives them another day to be useful if we're mistaking and they're town.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:01 am

In post 3937, Almost50 wrote:@Tywin:

I would also appreciate your input on whom I should shoot. I'll be using my delayed shot tonight, so that gives them another day to be useful if we're mistaking and they're town.
I don't really wanna say anything about it, because I don't want a Redirector or whatever messing it up. It's better if scum don't know, but I suggest anyone in your lynch pool. I think it's just a process of elimination right now, so narrowing down the scum pool is good for town regardless. There are enough basically confirmed townies right now where I don't see a problem choosing whoever you want.

If I'm being biased and OMGUSy about it though, id be shooting Sly if I were the vigi. I don't like the exchange that happened yesterday, and he pretty much disappeared when questioned further about it. He may be a town PR though, so idk if it's a good call or not. He also could be pulling a better version of James and was just crumbing a PR in case he needed it. No idea. Aside from that, Vifam not being lynched or voted by scum means he's either scum or a future mislynch, and fuzzy rubs me the wrong way too. Other than that, I'd probably shoot them before the others, although Fitz could be scum based on the lack of NK when jailkept.

Honestly, it's up to you. Idc either way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

My shot cannot be messed with. It can be blocked, but cannot be redirected.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3939, Almost50 wrote:My shot cannot be messed with. It can be blocked, but cannot be redirected.
in other words i should take rest again tonight :D
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why should you? You can protect someone who is not me/Comm. Jail Tywin for instance. or NC for that matter. I'm not shooting those and Comm can still investigate them if he wants to.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3941, Almost50 wrote:Why should you? You can protect someone who is not me/Comm. Jail Tywin for instance. or NC for that matter. I'm not shooting those and Comm can still investigate them if he wants to.
redirector could block your shot then
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

OIC. OK.. not shooting anyone then. Go ahead and protect someone instead.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3943, Almost50 wrote:OIC. OK.. not shooting anyone then. Go ahead and protect someone instead.
i can't do anything either way till redirector alive - they simply send me somewhere else to not mess with their target, and fishing for redirector gives us nothing - they can't mess with you, Comm probably used ability last night, so blocking him makes no difference
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I am not going to be manipulated,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Last game I was a vig and I was manipulated into Killing a toen leaning party by scum and not shooting scum. I am avoiding that, Think what you will.
There is a difference between cooperating with town and following town blindly, A policy lynch at this point when we could be lynching scum is dumb,

Suppose we lynch XnadrojX what specific info are we trying to mine here,,,,,,,Why is lynching him better than trying to lynch a likely scum like Sly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3945, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not going to be manipulated,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Last game I was a vig and I was manipulated into Killing a toen leaning party by scum and not shooting scum. I am avoiding that, Think what you will.
There is a difference between cooperating with town and following town blindly, A policy lynch at this point when we could be lynching scum is dumb,

Suppose we lynch XnadrojX what specific info are we trying to mine here,,,,,,,Why is lynching him better than trying to lynch a likely scum like Sly
Do you have any info that shows XNadroj is town and Sly is scum? I would like hear it, cause for now i see Sly as a town from what i saw in Nero ISO
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

Almost looks good to me.
You're going onto my blacklist. This is bullshit and should be grounds for a ban until you're actually going to play the games you go into. I'm sick of the amount of replace-ins this game, but honestly you're one of the worst.

Also if you can't be redirected, he's my suggestion A50. Shoot Vifam if this is green and shoot either Elena or Sly if this is red.

Now let's go into the night, someone hammer this utter waste of space. I'd rather have lynched Vifam and possibly take out the redirector, but I'll settle for someone who's been this utterly useless all game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3945, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Last game I was a vig and I was manipulated into Killing a toen leaning party by scum and not shooting scum.
Half true, but also half false. Instead of farside you were going to shoot ME, which would have been ALSO you shooting TOWN, so it really didn't matter.

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Vifam »

Im cool with lynching Xan
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”