outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by outoforder »

Do you got backwards with your reads when reading more.. :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by outoforder »

EBWOP:
So you got...

Fuck phoneposting and touch screens
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 1526, outoforder wrote:Do you got backwards with your reads when reading more.. :)
kinda. What's your mind on Hapa now ? That vote on Hawk feels pretty forced
TL Mafia is best mafia
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by outoforder »

You'd know where i stand on him if you read my filter. Town.

So you seriously are saying you voted to lynch mafia and after the dude flips mafia you are more lost than before?!?!?! That doesnt make any sense because being right should enforce you are on the right track and doing right things / making correct reads / associations, not the other way around.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Rels »

first, stop being so fucking aggressive. I'm talking to you so talk to me. Let's have a fucking discussion.
Second, so this is it:
In post 1477, outoforder wrote:
In post 1371, hapahauli wrote:VOTE: Hawk

If we're not voting Aubrey, I'm fine with this. I don't remember anything he's posted, which according to my self-meta, probably means he's mafia.
Like this is a super suicidal post at the point it came out if Hapa is mafia. There is still Aubrey wagon, there are people discrediting you BV for "changing your mind so many times", not all of those people can even be mafia. Why does he just do this instead of doing ANYTHING else (he has already had his vote on BOTH Aubrey and Kop)?
I don't find that convinced at all. First, if you reread that part, it was at that point where it was quite likely that Hawk would be lynched. And he even tried to get BV to maybe switch to Kop before voting. That's not a towntell.
Second, if you really think that about Hapa, then why don't you think that about me even more ? I kinda did what Hapa did much earlier.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Rels »

yeah I wanna lynch Hapa. So many defense posts where he only came back to defend himself. Such a bad vote on Hawk when he was forced to. There is also the thing where he was logged in to the website when 1 day before the deadline but didn't post.
In post 1077, Rels wrote:
In post 1075, BlackVoid wrote:Well, he was prodded in this game at 9AM PST. At 9:45 or so, he posted in a different game but not here. If you look at his "search user posts." So, obviously he was online if he made any post at all.
Well he also was online until 30 minutes apparently:
"Last visited:Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:10 am"
For the comparaison it's 1:44 AM right now here
And he didn't believe in any lynch at all. Like, KidDamn was his main scumread, but he didn't really care about it. There is:
His case on him
Then he talks about him quite a lot until his revote on him:
In post 722, hapahauli wrote:
In post 719, Rels wrote:KidDamn had an horrible defense against your case Hapa, then had 3 worthless posts since. Why are you not pushing him ?
I.
Don't.
Even.
In post 731, hapahauli wrote:VOTE: KidDamn
And after that it's over. He didn't fight for his lynch at all.

VOTE: Hapahauli
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Rels »

actually
UNVOTE: Hapahauli
It doesn't make sense. Hapa cannot be scum with anyone
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Rels »

with Creature or OOO I guess, with I think both of them are very likely town
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Rels »

or with doom
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by Rels »

no doom is super townie.
So it's Fitz / KidDamn 99 times out of 100
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Rels »

VOTE: havingfitz
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Rels »

yeah that what makes the most sense. Apart from that one Hawk post that made me think Hawk / KidDamn would be weird:
In post 789, Hawk wrote:
In post 788, KidAmn wrote:Like I said, I don't really give a damn about this game, it's more about the three amigos having a circlejerk and apparently someone else backing off means I don't get to have a case so fuck it, do whatever.
OMG the amount of times that this response has been the first lynch in games is ridiculous.

Kid come on give a case or if that one's falling through push your second scumread don't just resign to defeat. You're at like what L-4?

Who's been pinging you lately? Who's posts just haven't been up to scruff??
But it makes waaaay more sense than any other scum team.
TL Mafia is best mafia
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1537, Rels wrote:yeah that what makes the most sense. Apart from that one Hawk post that made me think Hawk / KidDamn would be weird:
In post 789, Hawk wrote:
In post 788, KidAmn wrote:Like I said, I don't really give a damn about this game, it's more about the three amigos having a circlejerk and apparently someone else backing off means I don't get to have a case so fuck it, do whatever.
OMG the amount of times that this response has been the first lynch in games is ridiculous.

Kid come on give a case or if that one's falling through push your second scumread don't just resign to defeat. You're at like what L-4?

I'm still trying to work out just what your actual case for me as scum is, because the most you've done is a series of spammy single line posts that have decided on and then dismissed Hapa as scum, and decided I must be scum with Fitz because... Reasons? Which you've never given? And prior to this the most you've done is quote a bunch of my posts and vote me. If anyone deserves to be accused of not caring enough about their wagon it's you imo, your posts say almost nothing in terms of actual reasoning.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1538, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1537, Rels wrote:yeah that what makes the most sense. Apart from that one Hawk post that made me think Hawk / KidDamn would be weird:
In post 789, Hawk wrote:

I'm still trying to work out just what your actual case for me as scum is, because the most you've done is a series of spammy single line posts that have decided on and then dismissed Hapa as scum, and decided I must be scum with Fitz because... Reasons? Which you've never given? And prior to this the most you've done is quote a bunch of my posts and vote me. If anyone deserves to be accused of not caring enough about their wagon it's you imo, your posts say almost nothing in terms of actual reasoning.
- POE. Almost everyone else is townier than you.
- Partner POE. Lots of people don't make sense together as a scum team. You on the contrary makes sense with Fitz. You have talk about him quite a lot, you're attacking OOO for his Fitz read actually, but I don't see you having an opinion on him.
- Your defense against Hapa's pressure. It was scummy. Very scummy. Like a scum who got caught. OMGUS, stretching reasons to attack his opponent.
- Your play since then. Mostly forgettable. Wasn't there for the deadline, didn't vote Hawk.
Why if Fitz town ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Rels »

Why IS* Fitz town ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1539, Rels wrote:
In post 1538, KidAmn wrote:
In post 789, Hawk wrote:

- POE. Almost everyone else is townier than you.
- Partner POE. Lots of people don't make sense together as a scum team. You on the contrary makes sense with Fitz. You have talk about him quite a lot, you're attacking OOO for his Fitz read actually, but I don't see you having an opinion on him.
- Your defense against Hapa's pressure. It was scummy. Very scummy. Like a scum who got caught. OMGUS, stretching reasons to attack his opponent.
- Your play since then. Mostly forgettable. Wasn't there for the deadline, didn't vote Hawk.
Why if Fitz town ?
Deadline was around 3am my time on a workday. Not happening, didn't realise timezones were scumreads now.

My play is "Mostly forgettable" :lol: Come up with something objective and I might actually respond to it.

My main scumread is pushing Fitz for reasons you yourself admitted on D1 had almost nothing tangible behind them. Fitz has mostly been VLA and the whole thing feels like a very desperate and unpleasantly aggressive Ooo trying to push a mismatch on very little case and lots of "omg look at this lurking scum omg his walls have nothing because I say so". I didn't agree with the case D1 and the insistence combined with the attacks on people who disagree from Ooo and yourself feels off. That's why I think he's town, and I would love to hear why you think I would go to bat for someone this hard if you genuinely think I'm in a scumteam with them, having already lost 1 out of 3.

Incidentally, repeatedly calling my calling out of Hapa's hypocrisy in his D1 case on me OMGUS will not make it true.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:38 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1530, Rels wrote:first, stop being so fucking aggressive. I'm talking to you so talk to me.
Let's have a fucking discussion.
friendly reminder that im not the only person to be saying this shit
can anyone tell me why town wants to demoralize the players? anyone at all here

also noting that rels is softballing when he talks at people again

bv lurky lately after a D1 spamshow, no way he 11th hour powerlynches his partner instead of letting a nolynch or mislynch go through, tho. need him to pick it up and play in the open more again, gamestate is curdling
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1541, KidAmn wrote: My main scumread is pushing Fitz for reasons you yourself admitted on D1 had almost nothing tangible behind them. Fitz has mostly been VLA and the whole thing feels like a very desperate and unpleasantly aggressive Ooo trying to push a mismatch on very little case and lots of "omg look at this lurking scum omg his walls have nothing because I say so". I didn't agree with the case D1 and the insistence combined with the attacks on people who disagree from Ooo and yourself feels off. That's why I think he's town, and
I would love to hear why you think I would go to bat for someone this hard if you genuinely think I'm in a scumteam with them, having already lost 1 out of 3.
So the only thing pointing at Fitz being town is that scummy people are pushing for him ?
I also don't understand the bolded. "Why would you try to get your teammate out of the lynch when you already lost 1 out of 3" ? Well, the answer is in the question.
In post 1541, KidAmn wrote: Incidentally, repeatedly calling my calling out of Hapa's hypocrisy in his D1 case on me OMGUS will not make it true.
Stretching reasons to calling your attacker scum then getting the fuck out of the thread in frustration is actually exactly that.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:36 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1542, cassielle wrote:
In post 1530, Rels wrote:first, stop being so fucking aggressive. I'm talking to you so talk to me.
Let's have a fucking discussion.
friendly reminder that im not the only person to be saying this shit
can anyone tell me why town wants to demoralize the players? anyone at all here
OOO plays like that though.
In post 1542, cassielle wrote: also noting that rels is softballing when he talks at people again
What does that mean ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

OOO plays like that though.
Then he can go back to TL and repeatedly insult people in lieu of a case there because as several people have said, that doesn't fly here.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1543, Rels wrote:
In post 1541, KidAmn wrote: My main scumread is pushing Fitz for reasons you yourself admitted on D1 had almost nothing tangible behind them. Fitz has mostly been VLA and the whole thing feels like a very desperate and unpleasantly aggressive Ooo trying to push a mismatch on very little case and lots of "omg look at this lurking scum omg his walls have nothing because I say so". I didn't agree with the case D1 and the insistence combined with the attacks on people who disagree from Ooo and yourself feels off. That's why I think he's town, and
I would love to hear why you think I would go to bat for someone this hard if you genuinely think I'm in a scumteam with them, having already lost 1 out of 3.
So the only thing pointing at Fitz being town is that scummy people are pushing for him ?
I also don't understand the bolded. "Why would you try to get your teammate out of the lynch when you already lost 1 out of 3" ? Well, the answer is in the question.
In post 1541, KidAmn wrote: Incidentally, repeatedly calling my calling out of Hapa's hypocrisy in his D1 case on me OMGUS will not make it true.
Stretching reasons to calling your attacker scum then getting the fuck out of the thread in frustration is actually exactly that.
Are you really saying that you wouldn't lean town on someone being pushed by your main scumread?

And again: repeatedly saying a thing doesn't make it true.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Rels »

In post 1546, KidAmn wrote: Are you really saying that you wouldn't lean town on someone being pushed by your main scumread?
Well yeah, but you're pushing him now BECAUSE of his Fitz read. So that would presupposed a Fitz townread, but your Fitz townread is also caused by the fact OOO is pushing him. It's circular. It doesn't make sense.
Like, you decided super early in the game that OOO was scum for something weak that doesn't make him scum. And you stuck by that scumread even though lots of things have happened since.
Is Hapa still scum in your mind ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:58 am

Post by cassielle »

i have thoughts on the rels/kidamn interaction going on but im saving them while i wait for the big damn mistake that's a-coming down the pipe
someone in this thread isnt paying attention and i won't say whooooo
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Rels »

cass what did you mean when you said I'm softballing when talking to people ?
TL Mafia is best mafia

Return to “Completed Open Games”