Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Yeah.

VOTE: Gin
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

I'm ready.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

If it's not Sheep or Frogger I'd say it's Grendel
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:24 pm

I still trust nancy very little. My track is going to be between frogger and nancy near 100% of the time.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:26 pm

If I die I want nancy to be one of the lynches 100%.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:28 pm

gl guys.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 4.3 <==

With 8 votes in play, it's 5 to lynch!

Although the use of toxic chemicals as weapons dates back thousands of years, the first large scale use of chemical weapons was during World War I. They were primarily used to demoralize, injure, and kill entrenched defenders, against whom the indiscriminate and generally very slow-moving or static nature of gas clouds would be most effective. The types of weapons employed ranged from disabling chemicals, such as tear gas, to lethal agents like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas. Gas was unlike most other weapons of the period because it was possible to develop effective countermeasures, such as gas masks. In the later stages of the war, as the use of gas increased, its overall effectiveness diminished. The use of gas was emblematic of the way World War I was fought, and why it was so different from all other wars that had been fought to that point. Trench warfare was inhuman, completely impersonal. Gone were the times when the order of the day was one man killing another, now monstrous weapons of science would indiscriminately slaughter hundreds of thousands in a single battle, without ever seeing the faces of those they were killing.

[L-5]
Grendel -

[L-5]
ThinkBig -

[L-1]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - RadiantCowbells, Cooperative Sheep, ThinkBig, mattblackguy

[L-5]
nancy -

[L-5]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-5]
Fro99er -

[L-5]
mattblackguy -

[L-4]
RadiantCowbells - TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Waiting for their DOOM
- Grendel, Fro99er, nancy

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2017-03-19 14:00:00)
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Uh, it doesn't even matter who you track because you're going to die..? But yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence RC, means a lot to me. Idgaf everyone is TRing me anyway except you with your shitty paranoia.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 4.4 (FINAL) <==

With 8 votes in play, it's 5 to lynch!

Nuclear weapons. A cascading explosion caused by manipulating certain elements to critical mass, releasing an enormous amount of energy dwarfing anything previously imagined. Atomic bombs are sufficient to devastate entire cities, killing tens or hundreds of thousands in mere minutes, and release many kinds of radiation and electromagnetic pulses. Only two nuclear devices have been deployed in anger, both by the United States against Japan at the end of World War II, driving the Japanese to surrender. The advent of the atomic era presaged an entirely new kind of warfare, where the potential consequences of all-out war between nations so armed became unthinkable, and belligerents took to fighting a cold war of small-scale conflict and the sponsoring of proxy agents, as well as economic and diplomatic antagonism.

While nuclear war on any scale has never broken out, it remains a specter of doom haunting the descendants of Einstein and Oppenheimer.

[L-5]
Grendel -

[L-5]
ThinkBig -

[LYNCH ACHIEVED]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic - RadiantCowbells, Cooperative Sheep, ThinkBig, mattblackguy, nancy

[L-5]
nancy -

[L-5]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-5]
Fro99er -

[L-5]
mattblackguy -

[L-4]
RadiantCowbells - TheRealGin-N-Tonic

Waiting for their DOOM
- Grendel, Fro99er

Day 4 ends NOW

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Pine »

It doesn't take the group very long to decide at all, and while he fights valiantly against their efforts, the rabble quickly decides to kill Gin. Two of you grab his arms and pin him to the wall, while nancy grabs the gun and raises it to finish the job. "No!" cries the prisoner, bucking free of the restraining arms. "I am invincible! The cure will be mine!" Diving at nancy, he wrestles the revolver away from her and rolls away, brandishing it wildly. "Back! Stay...stay back!" The group quails away from the maddened Gin, who ultimately starts at a sudden move and pulls the trigger.

The gun explodes, blowing off a goodly chunk of Gin's hand in the process. A rather large shard of gunmetal shrapnel rips through his neck, spraying everyone with bright red arterial blood.

TheRealGin-N-Tonic has died, killed by a backfiring revolver. He was a
Mafia Goon

How delightful! I do love a surprise ending! A pity you didn't draw the debate out more, I truly was enjoying watching him squirm.

A previously unseen trap door swings open beneath one of the ratty rugs, its absence causing a clear depression in the filthy material. A few of you drag the rug away after wiping Gin's blood out of your eyes, and the group descends into darkness once more...
Last edited by Pine on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Pine »

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-09 04:30:00)

Accelerated night is again available upon request.

I'll get around to updating the first post and sending out dead thread invites in the morning, it's 4:30 AM.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Pine »

We apparently have spectator(s)! If any spectators would like dead thread access, shoot me a PM.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

The party emerges into a dimly-lit room after what seems like an endless climb down a rusty iron ladder. A weak night light is all that illuminates this next room, concealing what horror lies within. Hands grope in the darkness, until one of you stumbles across a light switch. To your collective surprise, it clicks on, spreading a warm, soft yellow light from several elegant fixtures on the ceiling and sconces on the wall. Blinking, you look around and take a quick head count.

To your surprise,
NO ONE
is missing.

You spread out, exploring the small and well-appointed room. Plush leather couches and easy chairs abound, even a small bed with fine Egyptian cotton sheets. A carved oak table braces one wall, set with all manner of food and snacks. Steam rises from a whole honey-baked ham and hot chocolate, and the cookies appear fresh from the oven. Cheese and fruit, wine and soda, bread and beer are laid out, all on a red silk tablecloth. Gilt-framed images of famous massacres and losing battles throughout history are placed evenly around the walls.

Welcome to the Halftime Rest Stop! Nothing in this room will harm you or maim you, stab you or bite you, burn you or mash you. The food isn't poisoned. Really! Eat your fill, rest up a bit, and when you're ready, we can move on.

At first, none of you are willing to take the madman at his word and try the food, but nothing else seems to be forthcoming. As the minutes tick by, you all gradually drift toward the table, the gnawing of your empty stomachs becoming too much to bear. Finally, you give in to nibbles and sip, just to test for hazard. When none of you seem in immediate peril of dropping from anything but hunger, everyone falls to and gorges themselves.

Some time later, everyone is sprawled out on the furniture nursing one last drink. One adventurous couple (who shall remain nameless) even rigged up a sheet to provide a modicum of privacy to the small bed in the corner...not that it muffled the sounds of their "relaxation" much. As the last crumbs of the cookies are licked lazily off of fingers, a chime rings out. Everyone is shaken from their repose, and the couple in the corner hastily tugs on clothing. Above the great oaken table, a slot opens, and a small golden tray slides out from the wall, bearing a single silvery pill.

Time for your reward, children! I do always like to have at least one survivor, and it's that time, kiddies! The pill on the tray before you is the antidote to the drugs I gave you, but there's only one dose. Choose among yourselves who shall have it, and that lucky individual will be released through the escape hatch cleverly hidden under the table.
Last edited by Pine on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 5.0 <==

With 7 votes in play, it's 4 to lynch!

The Boston Massacre, known as the Incident on King Street by the British, was an incident on March 5, 1770, in which British Army soldiers shot and killed people while under attack by a mob. The incident was heavily propagandized by leading Patriots, such as Paul Revere and Samuel Adams, to fuel animosity toward the British authorities. British troops had been stationed in Boston, capital of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, since 1768 in order to protect and support crown-appointed colonial officials attempting to enforce unpopular Parliamentary legislation. Amid ongoing tense relations between the population and the soldiers, a mob formed around a British sentry, who was subjected to verbal abuse and harassment. He was eventually supported by eight additional soldiers, who were subjected to verbal threats and repeatedly hit by clubs, stones and snowballs. They fired into the crowd, without orders, instantly killing three people and wounding others. Two more people died later of wounds sustained in the incident. The impact of the Boston Massacre is not in the number of people slain in the event, but in the way it resonated with the Patriot cause and fanned the fires of war as an exemplar of British colonial oppression.

[L-4]
Grendel -

[L-4]
ThinkBig -

[L-4]
nancy -

[L-4]
Cooperative Sheep -

[L-4]
Fro99er -

[L-4]
mattblackguy -

[L-4]
RadiantCowbells -

Waiting for their DOOM
- Grendel, ThinkBig, nancy, Cooperative Sheep, Fro99er, mattblackguy, RadiantCowbells

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2017-03-22 23:30:00)
Last edited by Pine on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Pine »

I know the flavor is salvation-themed, but it's a regular lynch. Just go with it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

@Matt, who did you jail last night?
@RC, who did you track last night?

Most likely reason as to why there was no kill is because the jailkeeper jailed the last remaining scum.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

VOTE: Sheep

GG
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

VOTE: Cooperative Sheep

Good game all.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Pine »

It's midnight and I haven't slept in two days. I swear to fuck if I have to stay up to lock this thread in thirty minutes I will cut a bitch.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:09 pm

gg

VOTE: thinkbig
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

I jailed sheep. How is it Thinkbig?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:11 pm

scum must have no killed to frame cooperative sheep

:o
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 pm

just unvote and can everyone chill their tiny nipples out until tomorrow because I want to sleep.
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Makes no sense for scum to intentionally no kill to frame Sheep. Scum intentionally no killing is giving up the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”