Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

It would be nice if Lowell showed up too, wherever the fuck he is.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 884, Alisae wrote:And omfg I would have not replaced into this game if I knew that everyone and their mothers liked wallposting.
My tiny little head can't wrap around that stuff.
Be concise!
Seriously, some of these walls I just can't look at at a glance and grab an arguement.
I'm taking the time to see how Alisae played the game out way before she was pushing on Frogger. Want to add up anything that could be useful.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 889, Alisae wrote:Becuase I really hate that inconsistency with the claims.
And I really hate the fact that he's trying to push EC instead of Garrybote, when he should be pushing Garrybote if he's looking for coasting scum.
This is somewhat deflecting off of EC/Innocents slot.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Through reading all of Alisae's posts, there is basically 0 reference to Havingfitz at all the entire time.

They also claim Lowell is their second strongest scum-read, but yet they don't really make any attempt to push Lowell due to constantly pushing Gerrybote.

The interaction between Alisae and EC didn't really seem like scum, but I would like to hold my thoughts on that for a bit.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 1984, Lowell wrote:VOTE: frogger

Die frogscum die! Hammer!

The hammer vote was really bad. They didn't say much for a while and then just immediately come in and ends Day.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Lowell also said he'd fos Ali but that never happened. I don't see a reaction much on Ali from Lowell.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 1360, Lowell wrote:Okay, if it's not me. Why, now?

VOTE: sheep

I have no read here at all. 55 pages in. No one listens to me and I'm going to go eat worms.

Lowell had an early Scum-read on Sheep, never pushed it and just let other people go about their own things. Then, he decides to vote up against sheep again but I still don't see much effort to get their scum-read lynched.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

I still do find it interesting that Ali decided to lynch Frogger. Even if it was to get rid of a strong Town voice, she'd have to have some hope for her teammate and why she did it instead of her teammate.

It's either the amount of credibility of she wanted us to use her to find associations.

But it does make me wonder if Lowell could be it. I need to look at Terata soon to be on the safe side.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Amount of credibility or*
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Will start a read thru today. Also want to capture everyone's votes too. Will share when I'm done.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so other games and weekend RL has had me a bit distracted from this game fince Alisae accused Frogger. It's kind of been on auto-pilot for me since Alisae's fake result.

For my part I will say this. If there is a 1v1 situation that early in the game pitting a claimed PR against a VT...I'm going to opt for believing the claim. Even if the claim was a lie (as it turned out to be)...town was still setting themselves up to be rid of the 2nd mafia member the following day and still in possession of two chances to get the last mafia member. Those are not bad odds. I will say in hindsight it might have been better to let D3 last a little longer and grill Alisae about their claim but in my case at least...I can be a bit impatient when my mind is made up.

with regards to my current reads:

Lowell - Lowell was my alternative to Sheep D1. I didn't care for Sheep but that wagon was going nowhere so I swapped to Lowell in part for OMGUS retaliation. Looking back I am doubtful that Sheep would bus Lowell so adamently D1, up to L-2 a few times, without trying to move things elsewhere. Of my four remaining reads Lowell is probably the one I'm most confident is town based on VCA and counter wagon to Sheep.

Terata is a bit of an enigma in my mind this game. Seems like she has had a few stretches where she has been absent. Also, she hasn't made a vote since D1 so VCA is not that telling on her. She did initiate the final wagon on Sheep D1...when she could have easily hopped on tbd!me, town!Wheme or tbd!Lowell. So on what little VCA that does apply to her she appears to be a town lean.

That leaves me with IAI and Unknown.

IAI replaced ECMitchell who was focused for the bulk of D1 and all D2 on getting rid of Wheme. ECM never voted otes on Alisae or Sheep. Alisae however on D2 did vote ECM with conviction (up to L-1). Not sure if this is a pass for ECM as Alisae was sheeping Frogger heavily during the game and Frogger had just voted ECM prior to Alisae's vote. But it looks better than if Alisae had totally ignored ECM.

Unknown...replaced LUV mid-D1. Luv had done some light voting (bussing?) on Sheep D1. Unknown entered the game and chose to vote me (a negative fmpov) and hammered Sheep. Hammering scum is good. Hammering scum when it is a foregone conclusion scum is going to be lynched...not as good. But at least not bad. D2..Unknown put the Chaos mislynch wagon at L-2 two posts before Froger hammered. D3...Unknown chose to ignore Alisae's claim and vote Alisae. D4 Unknown voted Alisae. Then opens up D5 with a vote/unvote on me.

WRT the D3 Frogger and D4 Alisae lynches...I'm of the opinion that scum would try to avoid supporting the Frogger lynch (knowing it would be a mislynch) and would support the auto-lynch of Alisae D4. Unknown fits this belief the strongest (voted Alisae both D3&4). Followed by IAI (absent D3...voted Alisae D4) and Terata (no votes either day).

tl:dr;
I think Unknown looks the worst from a VCA standpoint followed by IAI, Terata and then Lowell.

I still want to look over Sheep and Alisae's ISOs, along with the living, and see if anything jumps out at me.

If I was going to vote now it would be on Unknown.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

I'm not going to argue with you, but I want to go over what you said so I'll do that now.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

Starting at the top of your post, I am more annoyed that you began to defend yourself in advance of anyone accusing you based on not even questioning the lead and being the only person on that train.

I don't agree with your explanation. Frogger was never scum in that situation, and the fact that you think someone goes from obv town to completely scum without even thinking twice about it really bothers me.

If you are confident in Lowell being Town based on VCA, then I'm going to re-read because TBH I didn't reach the same conclusion as you.

Terata is Town and I don't see a reason to think otherwise.

You actually give ECM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. If you are actually Town I'd like to see you cover more in depth on this.

On to my read, you are mis repping the entire situation by saying that I was going to vote Chaos. If you think I am scummy based on a game error occurring because of me never playing on this site before and assuming I would help the game before I replaced out, then I think you are more scummy for trying to manipulate the situation.

Given you have hated me this entire game, you basically went into every single day trying to make me look worse. You also call me stupid all game, and haven't even considered the "why would Unknown do that if he's Town" situation. You have automatically assumed I'm scum the entire game.

I disagree with the VCA comment, but I'd rather see you explain that before just jumping on you anyways.

I am a fairly salty person sometimes when it comes to playing in games, not going to lie. But your entire read is based on VCA and very little of it is based on actual interactions or you copy what I said (about the ignoring). I am probably more frustrated and find this entire interaction with you obvious to be scum because you already know that I've been scum-reading you the entire game and that getting rid of me would be easier for you.

You also assume that I'm going to play how you would. I don't play stupid, and I never lynch my townreads. Never. Maybe I don't rely on night actions as much as you guys on this site but I have not seen you try to read me from a town perspective. (The only thing you ever said was that my hammer vote on Sheep is not bad but not good).

If you are Town, I actually want you to analyze me with more than what you just did. And don't read this post as an attack on you because I get aggressive when I disagree strongly with people's opinions and I can't change that.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Starting at the top of your post, I am more annoyed that you began to defend yourself in advance of anyone accusing you
based on not even questioning the lead and being the only person on that train.
I wasn't defending myself. If you are reading it as a defense you would be wrong again.
Accusing me of what?
As for the quote bit I bolded...I have no idea what you are talking about.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:I don't agree with your explanation. Frogger was never scum in that situation, and the fact that you think someone goes from obv town to completely scum without even thinking twice about it really bothers me.
You can never say never. Anything was possible...even scum!Frogger. What I was pretty certain of was that we were getting a scum out of the 1v1. And I did think twice...I just voted once. I wasn't going to risk lynching a useful PR over a claimed VT to dispute a claim that IMO made no sense for scum to make. Alisae was in no danger from Frogger IMO. I doubt D3 was heading down the path of an Alisae lynch. For him to fall on his sword that early in the game just to get rid of Frogger was asinine IMO. I would never willingly give up a scum slot.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:If you are confident in Lowell being Town based on VCA, then I'm going to re-read because TBH I didn't reach the same conclusion as you.
Feel free to explain. I'm not saying any of my reads are etched in stone. I'm saying that at the moment, based on D1 VCA...I'm more inclined to think Lowell is town than anyone else in the game at the moment.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Terata is Town and I don't see a reason to think otherwise.
Were you calling Terata a scumread
Why the Tereta town read now?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:You actually give ECM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. If you are actually Town I'd like to see you cover more in depth on this.
How am I giving ECM "a lot more credit?" Or any credit at all in fact?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:On to my read, you are mis repping the entire situation by saying that I was going to vote Chaos. If you think I am scummy based on a game error occurring because of me never playing on this site before and assuming I would help the game before I replaced out, then I think you are more scummy for trying to manipulate the situation.
What am I misrepping?
1) I said you voted Chaos (actually it was L-1 whereas I said L-2).
2) I said Frogger hammered two posts later.

I never said you were "going to vote Chaos" or brought up any "game errors"...I stated two facts.
So I repeat myself...What am I misrepping?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Given
you have hated me this entire game
, you basically went into every single day trying to make me look worse.
You also call me stupid all game,
and haven't even considered the "why would Unknown do that if he's Town" situation.
You have automatically assumed I'm scum
the entire game.
Quick ISO search...yep...never say the word hate. FYI I don't hate anyone on this site. I'm pretty indifferent about everyone in fact.
I never call you stupid.

Annnnnnd
I have not called you scum once this game
. In fact...I was town reading your predecessor D1 and the only time I suggest a willingness to vote you is today iirc.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:... But
your entire read is based on VCA and very little of it is based on actual interactions
or you copy what I said (about the ignoring). I am probably more frustrated and find this entire interaction with you obvious to be scum because you already know that I've been scum-reading you the entire game and that getting rid of me would be easier for you.
I my post this morning which you gave this response based on....did I not say I planned to do ISO's on flipped scum and everyone still in the game? Before I put down my vote? smhsmhsmh
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:You also assume that I'm going to play how you would. I don't play stupid, and I never lynch my townreads. Never. Maybe I don't rely on night actions as much as you guys on this site but I have not seen you try to read me from a town perspective. (
The only thing you ever said was that my hammer vote on Sheep is not bad
but not good
).
You do not know what I assume unless I tell you. Nice ad-hom on me BTW.
And why are you whining about me not reading you from a town perspective? How the fcuk would you know how I am trying to read you?
And I said "Hammering scum is good"...I just added that your hammer was not "as good" because it was a foregone conclusion. Even your townread Terata said you didn't deserve any towncred for being on Sheep's wagon.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:If you are Town,
I actually want you to analyze me with more than what you just did.
And don't read this post as an attack on you because I get aggressive when I disagree strongly with people's opinions and I can't change that.
Did I not say I was going to do this? Ffs.....

Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Unknown1234 »

In post 2063, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Starting at the top of your post, I am more annoyed that you began to defend yourself in advance of anyone accusing you
based on not even questioning the lead and being the only person on that train.
I wasn't defending myself. If you are reading it as a defense you would be wrong again.
Accusing me of what?
As for the quote bit I bolded...I have no idea what you are talking about.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:I don't agree with your explanation. Frogger was never scum in that situation, and the fact that you think someone goes from obv town to completely scum without even thinking twice about it really bothers me.
You can never say never. Anything was possible...even scum!Frogger. What I was pretty certain of was that we were getting a scum out of the 1v1. And I did think twice...I just voted once. I wasn't going to risk lynching a useful PR over a claimed VT to dispute a claim that IMO made no sense for scum to make. Alisae was in no danger from Frogger IMO. I doubt D3 was heading down the path of an Alisae lynch. For him to fall on his sword that early in the game just to get rid of Frogger was asinine IMO. I would never willingly give up a scum slot.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:If you are confident in Lowell being Town based on VCA, then I'm going to re-read because TBH I didn't reach the same conclusion as you.
Feel free to explain. I'm not saying any of my reads are etched in stone. I'm saying that at the moment, based on D1 VCA...I'm more inclined to think Lowell is town than anyone else in the game at the moment.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Terata is Town and I don't see a reason to think otherwise.
Were you calling Terata a scumread
Why the Tereta town read now?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:You actually give ECM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. If you are actually Town I'd like to see you cover more in depth on this.
How am I giving ECM "a lot more credit?" Or any credit at all in fact?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:On to my read, you are mis repping the entire situation by saying that I was going to vote Chaos. If you think I am scummy based on a game error occurring because of me never playing on this site before and assuming I would help the game before I replaced out, then I think you are more scummy for trying to manipulate the situation.
What am I misrepping?
1) I said you voted Chaos (actually it was L-1 whereas I said L-2).
2) I said Frogger hammered two posts later.

I never said you were "going to vote Chaos" or brought up any "game errors"...I stated two facts.
So I repeat myself...What am I misrepping?
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Given
you have hated me this entire game
, you basically went into every single day trying to make me look worse.
You also call me stupid all game,
and haven't even considered the "why would Unknown do that if he's Town" situation.
You have automatically assumed I'm scum
the entire game.
Quick ISO search...yep...never say the word hate. FYI I don't hate anyone on this site. I'm pretty indifferent about everyone in fact.
I never call you stupid.

Annnnnnd
I have not called you scum once this game
. In fact...I was town reading your predecessor D1 and the only time I suggest a willingness to vote you is today iirc.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:... But
your entire read is based on VCA and very little of it is based on actual interactions
or you copy what I said (about the ignoring). I am probably more frustrated and find this entire interaction with you obvious to be scum because you already know that I've been scum-reading you the entire game and that getting rid of me would be easier for you.
I my post this morning which you gave this response based on....did I not say I planned to do ISO's on flipped scum and everyone still in the game? Before I put down my vote? smhsmhsmh
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:You also assume that I'm going to play how you would. I don't play stupid, and I never lynch my townreads. Never. Maybe I don't rely on night actions as much as you guys on this site but I have not seen you try to read me from a town perspective. (
The only thing you ever said was that my hammer vote on Sheep is not bad
but not good
).
You do not know what I assume unless I tell you. Nice ad-hom on me BTW.
And why are you whining about me not reading you from a town perspective? How the fcuk would you know how I am trying to read you?
And I said "Hammering scum is good"...I just added that your hammer was not "as good" because it was a foregone conclusion. Even your townread Terata said you didn't deserve any towncred for being on Sheep's wagon.
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:If you are Town,
I actually want you to analyze me with more than what you just did.
And don't read this post as an attack on you because I get aggressive when I disagree strongly with people's opinions and I can't change that.
Did I not say I was going to do this? Ffs.....
In post 2062, Unknown1234 wrote:Starting at the top of your post, I am more annoyed that you began to defend yourself in advance of anyone accusing you based on not even questioning the lead and being the only person on that train.

I don't agree with your explanation. Frogger was never scum in that situation, and the fact that you think someone goes from obv town to completely scum without even thinking twice about it really bothers me.

If you are confident in Lowell being Town based on VCA, then I'm going to re-read because TBH I didn't reach the same conclusion as you.

Terata is Town and I don't see a reason to think otherwise.

You actually give ECM a lot more credit than they actually deserve. If you are actually Town I'd like to see you cover more in depth on this.

On to my read, you are mis repping the entire situation by saying that I was going to vote Chaos. If you think I am scummy based on a game error occurring because of me never playing on this site before and assuming I would help the game before I replaced out, then I think you are more scummy for trying to manipulate the situation.

Given you have hated me this entire game, you basically went into every single day trying to make me look worse. You also call me stupid all game, and haven't even considered the "why would Unknown do that if he's Town" situation. You have automatically assumed I'm scum the entire game.

I disagree with the VCA comment, but I'd rather see you explain that before just jumping on you anyways.

I am a fairly salty person sometimes when it comes to playing in games, not going to lie. But your entire read is based on VCA and very little of it is based on actual interactions or you copy what I said (about the ignoring). I am probably more frustrated and find this entire interaction with you obvious to be scum because you already know that I've been scum-reading you the entire game and that getting rid of me would be easier for you.

You also assume that I'm going to play how you would. I don't play stupid, and I never lynch my townreads. Never. Maybe I don't rely on night actions as much as you guys on this site but I have not seen you try to read me from a town perspective. (The only thing you ever said was that my hammer vote on Sheep is not bad but not good).

If you are Town, I actually want you to analyze me with more than what you just did. And don't read this post as an attack on you because I get aggressive when I disagree strongly with people's opinions and I can't change that.
I'll get to your post in a bit when I have more time to answer, but the first paragraph is in response how you explained why you decided to vote with Alisae over Frogger. If you believed it was the right decision regardless of flip you wouldn't try to justify it as an error.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

Penguin Power/Alisae ISO:

- Strong to weak trs on Naomi (fitz), LUV (Unknown) and Terata. Strong to weak nulls on ECM (IAI) and Lowell. Luv is "probs town." Terata a "feels," Lowell only 3 posts.
- LUV (IAI) gets promoted to a townread next to Frogger and Naomi (fitz).
---Alisae replace in-----

- Explains to Frogger how Chaos could use a Terata town flip to his advantage.
i.e. if Terata is town..Chaos would still warrant suspicion. (IMO this post supports a town!Terata read).

- Votes Lowell while shading Gerryoat.
- Says post 621 makes him feel like ECM is a mislynch. (
minus points to ECM/IAI slot
)
- Says he wants Lowell (though at this point he is voting gerryoat).
- discredits Gerroat and soft defends Sheep.
- Scumreads are gerryoat, chaos, sheep, gerryoat and Lowell.
- Calls Lowell is second strongest scumread.
----End of D1----

- Says the only people he is comfortable calling town are Frogger, AJ, Terata and Lowell. (
I find it unlikley Alisae wouldn't include one partner in his townreads...but Terata and Lowell are looking town after ISOing flipped scums
)
- Votes ECM (L-3). Wagon grows to L-1 twice without Alisae even flinching. (
plus points to ECM/IAI slot
)
- Gives ECM crap for calling Terata scum.
- Says no way Terata is scum...unless Lowell were to somehow flip scum.
- More defense of Terata against ECM suspicions.
- Agrees w/ Wheme that Lowell is most likely town due to Sheep being lynched.
NAI after the D1 counterwagons.

- Unvotes ECM to give replacement (IAI) a chance.
- Agrees that Unknown post 1755 is bad but that it doesn't change his townread on him. (
minus points to Unknown slot
)
----End of D2----

- Says Frogger's scumbuddy is either unknown or gerryoat.
, - Giving game 101 to Unknown.
----End of D3----

Several D4 posts shading IAI slot. wifomwifomwifom

Sheep ISO:

No mention worth mentioning of Alisae.
- Says avoiding LUV due to inactivity.
Seems like an odd place to comment about another players inactivity only on post 10 of the game.

- Defends LUV against Hawk. Suspects Lowell reaction to some slip more than LUVs.
(i.e. supporting LUV).

Dislikes Lowell/Frogger/..states lynch preferences are Lowell-Hawk-Chaos-Frogger. More LUV defense near bottom of post. (
minus points to LUV/Unknown slot
)
/171 - Some exchange with Terata...feels like Terata is town.
- Votes Hawk but adds the willingness to vote Lowell. (
plus points to Lowell
)
- Lynch preference for three names provided by Frogger, in order: Lowell, Chaos, Penguin (Alisae). (
plus points to Lowell
)
- Fine lynching Hawk or Lowell today.
(Voting Hawk at this point)

- Votes Lowell (2nd player on the wagon). Alternative wagons include: Wheme w/4 votes (opposed to), havingfitz w/2 votes (Naomi was strong townread) and Alisae w/1 vote. (
plus points to Lowell
)
- Sheep chooses to like Fitz.
This is shortly after I have moved off the Sheep wagon to vote Lowell.

- Tells Unknown that if post count matters...he (Sheep) would be fine with voting Lowell, Chaos and Hawk first. ;) (
plus points to Lowell...minus points to Unknown
)
- Liking the momentum the Lowell wagon has. (
plus points to Lowell
)
- Tells Wheme if Lowell flips scum to use the Rolestopper ability on him.
With a 3rd mafia in the game and Sheep's powers being even-night vs Wheme's odd-night Rolestop ability...I think this statement is NAI towards Lowell.

----End of D1----

I think these scum ISO's do more good for Terata and Lowell and are a bit damning towards the Unknown and IAI slots.

I'll do Unknown and IAI slot ISOs next.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

Our fans have asked us. Will Bringer Mafia II have a sequel? Our answer is always: Maybe.
Vote Count #5.01:

Not Voting (5): Havingfitz, I am Innocent, Unknown1234, Terata, Lowell,

With 5 people alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

V/LA: HavingFitz is V/LA till Monday

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-03-14 16:45:00)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

I actually think you are bullshitting because you only gave minus points to me. This is too funny and makes me less convinced to listen to you.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

Actually, I'm 100% comfortable voting you today and here is why.

1.) Alisae pulled a stupid gambit To lynch Frogger, knowing there would be two miss lynched remaining.

2.) Havingfitz goes along way too easily with the Frogger lynch, doesn't even think twice about it.

3. He has found nothing negative on Lowell or Terata, which means that he acknowledges he only needs two scum-reads and is trying to gain their trust (he does this an excessive amount, more than normal seeming).

4.) You act completely innocent and pretend to have had no conflict or bias against me.

5.) You conveniently manipulate the buddying information. YOU specifically in your last several posts have decided when Sheep and Alisae were buddying people and distancing. You ONLY make it negative when it is involving me, and this is evident by the fact that you failed to find ANY negative points on the other three people in the game.

6.) You barely mention Iaminnocent as well. It is clear that even though you are "iso'ing everyone" that the only person you plan to Scum-read has been me today. Not to mention that you claim that the ISO you did makes Iaminnocent more damning, even though he has 0 negative points and more positive points (unless I missed anything).

7.) You find 0 positive points for me, or leave them as null. If you are town, I find it near impossible that out of the entire ISO you found no positive notes on me. This backs up what I've been saying about you wanting to target me all of today.

8.) Your personality has changed today to be more friendly. In the previous days, you have been seen as a complete douche, but yet this day you haven't been aggressive at all like your usual self in past days.

9.) Alisae must have known that she would need a strong town to get them through two miss lunches. Given you are the only one who has been taking advantage of it, it would not surprise me at all if you were in agreement with her plan based on the fact that you would be able to build some fake cases on me and Iaminnocent, enough to get two miss lynches.

I will respond to the other post, but I don't think you are town and I'm 99% sure.
Unknown1234
Unknown1234
Goon
Unknown1234
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Unknown1234 »

Okay, I found one minus point for EC Mitchell/IamInnocent. Still not at all convinced.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Terata »

im gonna do my own iso-research sometime later this week, but my initial feeling is exactly the same as Unknown just said, that Fitz has literally 1 goal in mind, and that's to get in exactly 2 mislynches, and he builds cases around that
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Terata »

and regardless if it's correct on fitz or not, the reaction feels very towny from unknown
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2064, Unknown1234 wrote:I'll get to your post in a bit when I have more time to answer, but the first paragraph is in response how you explained why you decided to vote with Alisae over Frogger. If you believed it was the right decision regardless of flip you wouldn't try to justify it as an error.
Did you really have to quote two wallposts...one that was a reply to the other...for this short comment? ffs....smh. And what the hell does justify it as an error mean? I'm giving my perspective on the alisae claim/frogger lynch. With the hindsight of knowing Frogger was town. In the same situation I would probably do the same thing other than extending the day a bit.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2068, Unknown1234 wrote:Actually, I'm 100% comfortable voting you today and here is why.

1.) Alisae pulled a stupid gambit To lynch Frogger, knowing there would be two miss lynched remaining.

2.) Havingfitz goes along way too easily with the Frogger lynch, doesn't even think twice about it.

3. He has found nothing negative on Lowell or Terata, which means that he acknowledges he only needs two scum-reads and is trying to gain their trust (he does this an excessive amount, more than normal seeming).

4.) You act completely innocent and pretend to have had no conflict or bias against me.

5.) You conveniently manipulate the buddying information. YOU specifically in your last several posts have decided when Sheep and Alisae were buddying people and distancing. You ONLY make it negative when it is involving me, and this is evident by the fact that you failed to find ANY negative points on the other three people in the game.

6.) You barely mention Iaminnocent as well. It is clear that even though you are "iso'ing everyone" that the only person you plan to Scum-read has been me today. Not to mention that you claim that the ISO you did makes Iaminnocent more damning, even though he has 0 negative points and more positive points (unless I missed anything).

7.) You find 0 positive points for me, or leave them as null. If you are town, I find it near impossible that out of the entire ISO you found no positive notes on me. This backs up what I've been saying about you wanting to target me all of today.

8.) Your personality has changed today to be more friendly. In the previous days, you have been seen as a complete douche, but yet this day you haven't been aggressive at all like your usual self in past days.

9.) Alisae must have known that she would need a strong town to get them through two miss lunches. Given you are the only one who has been taking advantage of it, it would not surprise me at all if you were in agreement with her plan based on the fact that you would be able to build some fake cases on me and Iaminnocent, enough to get two miss lynches.

I will respond to the other post, but I don't think you are town and I'm 99% sure.
1) What does this have to do with me?
2) I've explained my reasoning for this twice. You are free to disagree....at least two others did agree.
3) What have YOU found negative on Lowell and Terata? I've only ISO'd scum and did not see anything negative regarding Lowell or Terata in those ISOs. I suspected both of them to some degree D1 but that has changed by other game events.
4) Innocent of what? I suspect you today to begin with on POE and VCA. And I suspect there will more more once I ISO you. You need to look at your own ISO if you want to see someone tunnelling another player (i.e. me). Iirc you have expressed a desire to have me lynched every day. Something that you can not say I did towards you.
5) I commented on the scum ISOs when I saw living players mentioned. If you do not like what I found do your own ISOs and refute what I found.
6) ECM posted very little and IAI even less. What do you expect?
7) Are there any?
8) I've made 5 or 6 D5 posts....if I came across as friendly please forgive me.
And if you are going to call me stupid and a douche
our game relationship is going to take a drastic turn downward. Perhaps warranting mod involvement. Target my play but leave personal attacks out of the game.
9) You can assume what you want to fit the story you want. It will help you make up for the lack of facts you can point to. As for your comment about the 3rd mafia being someone strong...that entered my mind as well but I think it is just as likely that Alisae said fcuk it and didn't care what his partner wanted.

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Lowell »

Back from long weekend. Prod avoidance today, case coming tomorrow. Quick thoughts.

1- can someone explain to me what ali was doing? Or at least a plausible theory? would have liked yesterday to have lasted long enough to discuss it.
2- making a case tomorrow. spoiler, it will be Unknown. Probably. I have several reasons to think he's scum. But also one big reason he's not. I need to look back at something to be sure. But yeah I really want it to be him.
3- need to re-sort fitz and IaI, who have grown interchangeable in my mind despite being the obvious lynch candidates.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”