outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:34 am

Post by outoforder »

And yeah, cassielle literally yelled for the last three pages that "we cannot lynch anyone but hapa" (which was simply untrue), "if we however do we end up on town" (which was simply untrue), then voted for her townread Hawk (which is quite dumb imo - especially considering what she said before), and then, before the flip blamed all the world for lynching a townie and offered rope for the dude who lead a lynch on mafia (you think this makes sense?). Sooo... again i don't think i am far from truth when saying she was disruptive (because she was) and not making any sense (because she wasn't).

Again, this game is about convincing people to follow your lead by writing posts about people who are likely to be mafia. I do not think she is doing that. I do ignore those kind of people (unless i think they are mafia - which i don't think is the case here) because at best they are not helping town. I can't probably help you or her to understand me better since you take it personally when i express you are not playing very logically. I just state the things as they are. I also find it very hypocritical coming from you since YOU (and at least hapahauli and Rels) have definitely done the same exact thing you call ad hom here. But maybe you ad homing - if that's what you call it - is just better than me doing it....
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right, KidAmn is also town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, it's between Kop, hapahauli, Rels and havingfitz.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Creature »

I have a preference on Kop and hapahauli.
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:52 am

Post by outoforder »

Creature do you really think the only counter-wagon to mafia!Hawk mafia tried to push at the end of the day was also mafia? How does that make any sense?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Creature »

I didn't really pay attention to the end of the day.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1278, Rels wrote:UNVOTE: Kop
VOTE: Hawk
Good night
Rels likely town here
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, havingfitz looks bad.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: havingfitz
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:01 am

Post by outoforder »

Furthermore i just went to reread havingfitz' walls and his questions to me. I am 100% certain all the answers to those questions can be found in my filter.
That makes this post incredibly scummy especially based on the following:
In post 1164, havingfitz wrote:[quote="In post 1159,
You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...
I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
Imagine you are town here and you make this post. You have asked someone questions, and you now scumread them. Would you want to:
1) read their posts to figure out -> get actual reasons to call them mafia
2) just make (an incorrect) pointless accusation towards them based on some narrative of "you are not answering me"

Because (1) is what a townie would do. (2) almost always comes from mafia. Now, if havingfitz was doing (1) and actually thinking of what he has asked me, he would by reading my filter realize that
all the questions he has asked from me have been already answered by me or by someone else!!!!
The non-motivation of actually thinking about this strengthens the fact hapahauli pointed out earlier about fitz:
In post 126, hapahauli wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

I agree with Aubrey. Fitz's play feels a lot like what I've done as mafia in the past.
He's asking a bunch of safe and pointless questions that aren't really productive one way or the other.
The fact that he is not realizing his questions are already answered basically proves he is not either interested in the answers, or he doesn't even remember the questions. Both of which lead to his questions being pointless to
even himself
, both of what comes from mafia.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:02 am

Post by outoforder »

EBWOP:

Furthermore i just went to reread havingfitz' walls and his questions to me. I am 100% certain all the answers to those questions can be found in my filter.
That makes this post incredibly scummy especially based on the following:
In post 1164, havingfitz wrote:
You have ignored repeated questions by me to you...
I have seen no case by you on me...and you have a tendency to ad-hom players and/or disparage their ability.

OoO wagon would work as well.
Imagine you are town here and you make this post. You have asked someone questions, and you now scumread them. Would you want to:
1) read their posts to figure out -> get actual reasons to call them mafia
2) just make (an incorrect) pointless accusation towards them based on some narrative of "you are not answering me"

Because (1) is what a townie would do. (2) almost always comes from mafia. Now, if havingfitz was doing (1) and actually thinking of what he has asked me, he would by reading my filter realize that
all the questions he has asked from me have been already answered by me or by someone else!!!!
The non-motivation of actually thinking about this strengthens the fact hapahauli pointed out earlier about fitz:
In post 126, hapahauli wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

I agree with Aubrey. Fitz's play feels a lot like what I've done as mafia in the past.
He's asking a bunch of safe and pointless questions that aren't really productive one way or the other.
The fact that he is not realizing his questions are already answered basically proves he is not either interested in the answers, or he doesn't even remember the questions. Both of which lead to his questions being pointless to
even himself
, both of what comes from mafia.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:24 am

Post by momo »

Sup everyone. Will read this thread now.

Should we really vote for the people scum!Hawk told us to vote for after he got hammered??

Also, please tell me who you are willing to lynch and who you think is town.

Will go read the thread now.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1436, momo wrote:Sup everyone. Will read this thread now.

Should we really vote for the people scum!Hawk told us to vote for after he got hammered??

It's all WIFOM. At the end of the day, I don't think bussing is a great strategy in this setup. It would work in any other setup, but it's suicidal doing it in this format.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:40 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1436, momo wrote:Sup everyone. Will read this thread now.

i cant get over the TL trio for scum possibles kinda, could be TL meta but its not identical for each of them?
like rels just softballs scumread slots, or practically pencils in the answer on the side of his questions in some cases, then calls them giving the obvious answer town
hapa talks around people instead of to them, doesn't show interest in anything but his own slot surviving, throws scumreads at the wall and sees what sticks, etc
and ooo seems focused on making me miserable more than trying to work with one of his townreads, hurls verbal abuse at anyone whose play mildly inconveniences his own, exaggerates to the point of meaninglessness (bv for example has posted far more than me despite replacing in much later, yet i "spammed"), etc

bv is locktown, creature is town, kop is lurktown, kidamn is town

doomfeathers i waffled on like crazy (tho i only posted townreads because every time i posted i had settled on town) so your slot hopefully ends up looking better

p-edit: also kop is 100% correct there
like i suspected creature of it but it was more that i scumread him and his target, and i wanted to see if he'd obvtown when pressed and wanted to press hard
which paid off
and i had just replaced in so i wasnt thinking of scumstrat immediately, that had something to do with it also
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:31 am

Post by momo »

Alright, if anyone can sheep me while having good reasoning go ahead. It will take me a while to read the whole thread.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 2.1

[L-4] outoforder - cassielle, KidAmn
[L-5] havingfitz - Creature

Not voting: Kop, hapahauli, outoforder, Rels, BlackVoid, havingfitz, momo

With 10 alive, a majority vote is decided with 6 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 00:00:00)

V/LA: havingfitz messaged me saying he'll be V/LA until Monday.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Creature »

Ugh, now the second scum lynch looks harder.
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:07 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1441, Creature wrote:Ugh, now the second scum lynch looks harder.
Yes it looks like so.
In post 1438, cassielle wrote:[quote="In post 1436
i cant get over the TL trio for scum possibles kinda, could be TL meta but its not identical for each of them?
like rels just softballs scumread slots, or practically pencils in the answer on the side of his questions in some cases, then calls them giving the obvious answer town
hapa talks around people instead of to them, doesn't show interest in anything but his own slot surviving, throws scumreads at the wall and sees what sticks, etc
and ooo seems focused on making me miserable more than trying to work with one of his townreads, hurls verbal abuse at anyone whose play mildly inconveniences his own, exaggerates to the point of meaninglessness (bv for example has posted far more than me despite replacing in much later, yet i "spammed"), etc
If you or anyone else has any willpower to argue about this tell this girl why even suggesting this at this state of the game is totally absurd and cannot possibly be true.
I don't really care because it doesn't achieve anything but the fact is there is at least one townie right now basically refusing to vote for mafia, that is something you're right on Creature.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:16 am

Post by momo »

ok outoforder, whou would you like to lynch.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:21 am

Post by outoforder »

havingfitz. When you read the thread you know why.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:26 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 1442, outoforder wrote:If you or anyone else has any willpower to argue about this tell this girl why even suggesting this at this state of the game is totally absurd and cannot possibly be true.
yes,
of course
im suggesting that ALL THREE OF YOU PLUS HAWK are the scum, WHEN THERES A SCUM TEAM OF THREE.

just like you are suggesting here:
In post 1417, outoforder wrote: Basically i am left with:
havingfitz
KidAmn
(Hapa/Rels)
what you are stating here is totally absurd and cannot possibly be true

you keep on painting me with this brush -- but the only way it works is if you purposefully misinterpret my posts
which you have of course been doing

and then you wonder why maybe i want some basic fucking respect out of you? please
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 am

Post by outoforder »

Alright. You literally suggested that that two of Rels, hapahauli and me are mafia.
That doesn't make any sense since - as you have YOURSELF said before, bussing makes very very little sense in this setup. That is something i agree on.

Now let's imagine that you are actually right and two of us three are mafia. Why on earth did our scumbuddy Hawk get lynched???? Do you seriously think that regardless of which two of us are mafia, we wouldn't have tried (and tbh totally succeeded) to push the lynch towards Aubrey, Kop, or hell just get a no-lynch??? You seriously have to think we are the dumbest scumteam i have ever seen (especially in a setup where if you happen to shoot a wrong dude one of your teammates die). It makes literally no sense and combination of two from us three is the remaining pair of mafia. I am not sure how closely you had read the thread but all of us were online at varying times when the lynch was decided.

- If i am mafia why do i strongly defend Aubrey? If i am mafia why don't i latch on Kop when i could have easily done that?
- If Hapahauli is mafia why doesn't he latch on Aubrey and just disagree with the case on Hawk? He could have easily done that. If he is mafia why doesn't he just vote fitz with me (to make the lynch most likely end up in no-lynch)? If Hapahauli is mafia why doesn't he just make up reasons for suspecting Kop and go for that lynch instead, when he could have easily done that?
- If Rels is mafia why does he just vote for Hawk when BlackVoid says so? (hint: if i was in a team with Rels there is literally zero chance he would have done that) It is true that Rels' vote is quite baffling since i can't really tell where his mind actually changes in him putting down the vote.

Now i could understand if you thought one of the three of us was bussing. But no, you think both of Hawk's teammates were bussing him to death without even really trying to make anything else happen. I am not sure which kind of mafia play you are familiar with but that is just retarded mafia play in my opinion, and i know i won't - and likely Rels won't let that happen. Especially if we are, as you suggest, in a team with Hapahauli (or with each other), who we both are familiar with. If i am mafia i will always try to get the whole team to the same page in scumchat and make sure our team has a strategy - that strategy is never "bus a partner and defend all the possible town mislynches on D1", because it's a bad strategy.

Furthermore, and i will only tell this once more, the only reason you seem to be coming to your conclusion is because you don't like the people you are "suspecting". You have not given any real reasons for suspecting us. At least i know the reasons you laid out for suspecting me are complete bullshit because you are either calling something that is never alignment indicative scummy, or blatantly making something i have said to mean what you want it to mean - not what it actually means. You also know that not all of us three can possibly be mafia, yet you are calling all of us out for what seems to be "i dont like how this guy plays". I am sorry if it doesn't fit to your world that all of us three play is based on logic and scumreads usually based on leaps of logic. If we call something that is illogical illogic that is not an attack towards the person, that's there to say "it doesn't make any sense". It never crossed your mind that focusing on the above can just be a playstyle thing, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE OF US HAS TO BE TOWN.

It's like you're living in a different world and when someone proves you a different world, you completely dismiss the possibility of it still existing....
And again, i am not trying to be a dick towards you cassielle, i am just saying that if this is the logic you are going to use this game i don't really see a point in using my time to convince you of anything, or argue with you about anything, because we are coming from a completely different place and arguing with you doesn't do ANYTHING, it cannot possibly help in any way regardless of what i say in case you don't understand what i am saying.

There, that was the last time i am gonna touch this issue. You can keep voting for me all you want and i wont fucking care. But as long as you are not willing to take part in a conversation that actually has any logic in it, i really don't see much point in joining the conversation you're trying to push forward.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Creature »

BlackVoid will come here and will do a "small fix" on this outoforder wagon.
Sigh
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:59 am

Post by outoforder »

I never suggested you have said you think all the three of us + Hawk are mafia. That's again you seeing things that don't exist...
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:05 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1447, Creature wrote:BlackVoid will come here and will do a "small fix" on this outoforder wagon.
At least i am basically waiting for seeing where BlackVoid stands.
Also interested in where Hapa and Rels stand after D1 and with the new information on the table.
We are pretty much on the same page and i have not much interest in Kop since based on VCA i don't think he can be scum.
Letting momo to catch up and i don't really think his slot is scum here anyways. Discussing anything with cassielle or KidAmn seems like a dead end and both of them are voting for me because they don't like me so i don't even really feel the need, or care to defend myself against that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”