Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Leonshade »

nancy, sometimes scummy players are just scummy, not "lynchbait". Sometimes people play up their lynchbaity-ness to avoid being scumread (see Ali in Spyro the Dragon). Simply labeling certain players lynchbait without a second thought is bad play. Brian has not been pressured once this game, if he was truly "lynchbait" scum should be all over him. Or maybe they're avoiding him because of the Drixx association, but I don't think we can truly know based on current information. Brian's play is scummy to my eyes, and I don't agree with the Drixx TR. That is why I want to wagon him. Maybe I'll change my mind when i see how he reacts to pressure, but so far I've seen zero reason to believe he's town.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 8016, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7981, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7964, nancy wrote:
In post 7959, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No town block can be formed at this point to be honest. Game is in such disarray.
I'm doing what I can to fix that. I have Aslan and Math as locktown. You, Brian, Creature, CloudKicker, Notice, Vecna, and Yuri are TRs who I am willing to work with to get Town into a better position. This is enough for the time being. I believe we can get a scumflip today, but we need to get our reads in order.

Anyone on the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam scum? I don't have a good read on the slot and I don't have a good metaread on MariaR. Treat me like I'm 5, please.

Anyone off the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam Town? Same as above.
Why do you townread Yuri and Vecna when their wagons just instantly collapsed?

My main problem with the wagons given is the reasoning is because and I find the people who hop on a reasonless wagon suspicious.

Could you do Nero with me? His list just looks like the common wagons and hard townread people to try to create apathy?
@nancy
I'm liking Nero less and less, but there's so much noise in the slot that I'm not sure whether it's bad posting that I'm getting a read on or actual scumfuckery. His responses to being pressured are just awful. His ability to work with other people is just nowhere to be seen. I'll do meta on him to figure out the slot more.

I think the Yuri wagon collapsing was a result of reads genuinely changing, not of scumfuckery.

I'm not sure about Vecna. It may be that because Vecna was the largest wagon after ABR at the time that went through that people associated the shit feelings of mislynching ABR with Vecna, as in "fuck we were probably wrong on both wagons yesterday".

Leonshade, you've been around since 2010. Don't try and tell me you don't know that players alive = players in game. You are a lying, dumbtelling scumfuck.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

LMAO.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 8026, nancy wrote:
In post 8016, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7959, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No town block can be formed at this point to be honest. Game is in such disarray.
I'm doing what I can to fix that. I have Aslan and Math as locktown. You, Brian, Creature, CloudKicker, Notice, Vecna, and Yuri are TRs who I am willing to work with to get Town into a better position. This is enough for the time being. I believe we can get a scumflip today, but we need to get our reads in order.

Anyone on the Sondam wagon, why is Sondam scum? I don't have a good read on the slot and I don't have a good metaread on MariaR. Treat me like I'm 5, please.

My main problem with the wagons given is the reasoning is because and I find the people who hop on a reasonless wagon suspicious.

Could you do Nero with me? His list just looks like the common wagons and hard townread people to try to create apathy?
@nancy
I'm liking Nero less and less, but there's so much noise in the slot that I'm not sure whether it's bad posting that I'm getting a read on or actual scumfuckery. His responses to being pressured are just awful. His ability to work with other people is just nowhere to be seen. I'll do meta on him to figure out the slot more.

I think the Yuri wagon collapsing was a result of reads genuinely changing, not of scumfuckery.

I'm not sure about Vecna. It may be that because Vecna was the largest wagon after ABR at the time that went through that people associated the shit feelings of mislynching ABR with Vecna, as in "fuck we were probably wrong on both wagons yesterday".

Leonshade, you've been around since 2010.
Don't try and tell me you don't know that players alive = players in game.
You are a lying, dumbtelling scumfuck.
Huh? That's exactly what I've been saying! 17 players alive = 17 players in the game! What part of this statement do you disagree with?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pretty much I want to figure out Yuri and Vecna and see how the clusterfuck of D1 happened and I want actual reads for wagons.
Is that too much to ask?

Like Yuri/Vecna/Nero should not be this big of a clusterfuck.

@nancy - If people genuinely quit scumreading Vecna then why wouldn't they say so? When I pressured him D1 everyone was like "OMG Vecna can solve the game with both hands tied behind his back and having to use diction software." Yet now no one communicates with Vecna hardly at all? Seems odd for a well regarded player.

How do you suppose I go about sorting those players when there are a shit ton of wagons that are more popular that are reasonless?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by nancy »

=!

It's a typo. The fact that you are still trying to dumbtell this is just ludicrous.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7960, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: vecna
:lol:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7963, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7888, Vecna wrote:So Mastina is helping you after all?
She hasn't posted in here if that's what you're asking.

If you're asking if she's teaching me stuff and providing guidance behind the scenes as per the whole point of the hydra, then yes, when she can she does so. Her latest was a teaching on the theory behind how she does VCA. What's the point of this question?
Just asking to assess whether theres some other meta involved in your posting style, and whether your earlier statement that mastina had close to 0 involvement still was accurate.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Something that bugs me about Nero is that he's really lynchbaity and yet hasn't been wagoned. I'd strongly expect Nero's play to have attracted scum by now if he were Town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Literally NAI.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I feel like I'm being gaslighted, I've double-checked what I've said wrong and I can't find anything.

Game started with 21 players, after 4 deaths there are 17 players left in the game.

17 - 5 scum = 12 townies.

12 - 1 (lynch) - 1 (NK) - 1 (vig) = 9 townies left in the game

With 9 town and 5 scum, town can still afford another lynch and NK before LYLO.

If there are only 4 scum, town can afford a third lynch on top of that.

What of the above is incorrect "dumbtelling"?
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7974, nancy wrote:To be completely honest it just feels like Town has given up on this game.
Posting mightve gone down on average, but town is certainly not giving up on this.

The fact people keep replacing in, only to give up on their predecessors slot' townread on me so I cannot tell people where to vote isnt helping either :good:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7979, Yuri wrote:
In post 7968, Alisae wrote:
In post 7851, MathBlade wrote:Yuri I am concerned about where all the D1 scumreads went.
Like not a single person put a vote on Yuri or asked about the switch to Beeboy after Beeboy flipped Town. Like people pressured for being counter wagon but no one seemed to re-evaluate the Yuri slot.
Same with Vecna.
All those scumreads disappeared.
tbh re: this im just
shit me too where the fuck
Alisae youre one of the people who dropped the scumread for idk so

this is a prod dodge lmao but im still invested just busy ok
This slot can start eating rope soon afaik
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think we might have beat ourselves by lynching Bee.

Poor boy, death was in vain :(
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

I worked hard on towntelling my ass off to get my wagon to disappear, dont pretend like theres any other reason for it lol.

People townread me, and with good cause. Im the (2nd) most obv-town in this game, so stop with this sowing confusion shit or im gonna start bringing up my reasons why your townread is going down-down-down and wagoning your ass.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Actually, come to think of it Math.

I kindly request that you do the analysis. Approach my wagon, make the logical assumption that im town, and find the scum that were trying to get the easy double mislynch on me and ABR.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7990, Yuri wrote:how do u feel about it?
looks like town Leon to me. do u think the push is trash? frustration over brian being passed over cause drixx seems genuine enough
And like 16 posts later im like

"nah this slot can live, its buddying me, its alright."

Hmmmmm, good job if scum Yuri
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7991, Alisae wrote:I feel like Leon is treating Brian like he was treating me in Spyro.
We were both scum together and the whole game he was distancing himself from me but he was also keeping other oppertunities open.
Like I feel like Leon told Brian in their scum PT after Brian hammered ABR "Hey, you're going to get some heat on you and I'm probably going to have to bus you."
So it suddenly went from lock-hard townread on Leon to suddenly thinking he's bussing huh?

What happened to that meta you had on the slot? Also, very convenient that you refuse to answer my meta-related questions when I asked them, but now ur suddenly in "leon might be bad mode"

VOTE: Alisea

Scum-scum-scum

I want this lynched so we can lynch all the other slots that have been townreading it based on meta. Im not buying it. Noone cares to explain any of it. Its false false townreads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm still ok if we lynch Sodam or Nancy or Math.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7996, MathBlade wrote:Yeah Drixx was obvTown so unless Brian scumclaims I don't want to vote there.

Nero's question is ridiculous as to chainsaw I have to be scum so no one.
Beep-beep, wrong assumption
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 8010, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8008, Leonshade wrote:
In post 8006, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 7986, Yuri wrote:yeah ok Alisae is actually town im putting that on my srs reads list

Math is town too. im gonna poe this shit i dont have any good scumreads. kyouko is one from forever ago
i scumread kyouko everygame its okay
Explain the Vecna vote.
Can you just wait for the guy to ask him himself
The fact everyone else is asking should tell you enough. You can keep your adorable vote though, ima not waste any energy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by nancy »

@Math well I just skimmed like 5 of his other games and results are inconclusive soooo nothing from meta unless I actually pore over it, which isn't really my style.

@Leonshade you passed the test.

VOTE: Caesar

@Venca pick another slot, Aslan isn't happening.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Ceasar
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Btw, im starting to agree with Nero that Math might be scum.

Ive been blinded by all the hydra nonsense, but this play from math is NOTHING like their townplay that ive seen in PYP.

There is no conviction in anything they do anymore, no sharp tone/wit, and theyre not strongly tunneling anything.

whoever picks up that cop wonder tonight should probably include math in there. Ill try and get that investigator wonder, or the roleblock to fuck up scum plans.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

investigator changing wonder*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”