BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Well, he was prodded in this game at 9AM PST. At 9:45 or so, he posted in a different game but not here. If you look at his "search user posts." So, obviously he was online if he made any post at all.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Rels »

Oh I got it actually. "last visited"
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 1075, BlackVoid wrote:Well, he was prodded in this game at 9AM PST. At 9:45 or so, he posted in a different game but not here. If you look at his "search user posts." So, obviously he was online if he made any post at all.
Well he also was online until 30 minutes apparently:
"Last visited:Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:10 am"
For the comparaison it's 1:44 AM right now here
TL Mafia is best mafia
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Creature, since you are online right now, mind giving me your thoughts about Aubrey?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Creature »

I had him as town because he seems derpy like he was on Open 660.
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

What do you think of the points I made regarding how he was lying back and not contributing to the lynch discussion as well as being really generic in his suspicions? Right now, if there's one player I'm most certain of being scum, it's him.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1055, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1050, Aubrey wrote:....The thought that I don't care and being laid back in comparison to a number of others is kinda laughable.
Well, I think you'd be more involved as town regardless of how other people have been treating the lynch. That's not an excuse. When I asked why, you even said that you normally are more involved but just THIS game, you are not. That looks like pre-empting me going over your meta and showing that you are very involved at deadline time as town. You haven't given any solid reason why this game is special in the sense of you caring less about the outcome.
I'm not going into my personal woes. I'm normally super active as town. I'm normally super active as scum as well. Me being like I am now should illustrate that something really is causing me to not be as involved, and not be AI in trying to identify my alignment. Anybody who looks into my previous games (town & scum) should easily be able to identify this. You using this as a reason to suspect me is horrid from my point of view ESPECIALLY if you have looked into how I play both alignments. Hopefully others will notice my activity and involvement regardless of alignment, and be able to make the correct call. If not, well shit then.
In post 1061, BlackVoid wrote:It's also the fact that you (Aubrey) are being very generic about your comments. For instance, you made a paragraph saying that it's silly for people to say Hap is 100% scum and vote Rels. But you never directly call out those people (Cass and Hawk) and grill them on their positions. It's just a vague laid-back agreement with me and then neither your read on Cass nor Hawk has any indication at all of their treatment of the Hap wagon.
1. Are you saying all of my comments are generic and that I haven't seemed interested in finding out people's alignments all game? If so, ew.

2. Was it silly thinking, yes. It is absolutely scummy thinking? No. If one of them is scum, you'll be more likely to figure that out after some player flips, NK's, and taking notice of possible associations with other players later on. As long as they are arguing that they are merely pushing other players (Kid & Reels) while keeping Hapa as a solid plan B, logically you won't lynch them today, because they are on board with the most likely person who is going to be lynched. Knowing this, I'd only be speculating possibilities and walling the shit out of an issue that can be brought up later with stronger evidence to support it.
In post 1066, Rels wrote:
In post 1063, Aubrey wrote:You seriously think someone other than Hapa or yourself will get enough momentum to be a serious candidate for today? I think not.
well of course it is possible. If it's not then then this forum is quite bad at mafia
These comparisons between forms is also getting old. Totally not game related, but why come here if TL is so great?

I will be beyond shocked if you or Hapa isn't the lynch candidate for today. Floored even.
In post 1072, Rels wrote:
In post 1070, BlackVoid wrote:Hap was online this morning but never checked in. I have some paranoia about being wrong here but on balance, that's the best achievable lynch that's likely to flip scum. Thinking Aubrey is scum regardless of flip. Cass is scum with a Hap scumflip.
lol how do you check this ? And yeah Hapa is the best lynch right now. I have my doubts but something as simple as his inability to fight the pressure is pretty scum indicative - his town game is way better than his scum game
....Like even you are saying he is the best lynch right now, but you're damned determined to fight me when I say it. You're also damned determined to fight me when I say he is the obvious candidate that is going to get lynched, yet look at where everyone is aiming their votes. The only one opposing this lynch is OOO.

Then you go and say you have doubts about Hapa's flip right after saying how shady it is of me to have doubts, but still be voting him? :roll: Okay.
In post 1079, Creature wrote:I had him as town because he seems derpy like he was on Open 660.
I don't even remember that game. Nor do I understand what you mean here. The "
had
" though is lovely. Town-read me when the majority of the peeps town read me, instantly drop it the moment they get suspicious. Again :roll:. Anybody else want to add there suspicious two cents into the hat while the push on Aubrey is super easy?
In post 1080, BlackVoid wrote:What do you think of the points I made regarding how he was lying back and not contributing to the lynch discussion as well as being really generic in his suspicions? Right now, if there's one player I'm most certain of being scum, it's him.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

You said you were concerned that people are voting Rels based on associatives but leaving Hap open to a lynch. If it's just silliness and not alignment-indicative, why would you be concerned?

It's not that you are not "involved." It's that the posts you make are tangential to the most important thing in the thread. When the most pressing matter of the day is whether we should lynch Hap or Rels, you commented on Creature's daytalk post. It's like you are in thread but you don't really care about advancing the say. It's also concerning that I had to spend so much effort to get you to commit to reads.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount 1.15

[L-2] Hapahauli - BlackVoid, Aubrey, cassielle, KidAmn, Creature
[L-5] KidAmn - Rels, hapahauli
[L-5] Rels - Kop, Hawk
[L-6] Kop - doomfeathers
[L-6] havingfitz - outoforder

Not voting: havingfitz

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Prod: hapahauli has (expired on 2017-03-01 09:00:05) to post until being force-replaced.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

because it doesn't make sense to want to lynch Reels first to me and to save Hap for later. of course it makes me wonder if people are trying to push a mislynch and give Hapa some time to possibly recover and if he doesn't, gain some town credit for pushing the lynch on if he is scum. But it is just suspicions with nothing to support it or bAck it up, and it won't matter if I don't know Hapas alignment. End of story.

I voted Hapa and didn't like the Rels push. You're making it sound like I haven't voiced jack shit at all. As for the reads lists, get over it. I was willing to work with you, but I just didn't want to recap everyone last night in order to give you the fullest up to date reads. I was tired and you being stubborn not willing to work with me so that I could work with you was straight up a complete and total pain on my ass as much as it was for yourself.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by havingfitz »

OoO...your posts today were complete crap. I'm not even sure what you are suspecting me of. Because I made a wall post? Because I told you yours was painful to read and told you people in general didn't like them? None of which is AI btw. I do not care if you wallpost. If it's too unpleasant to read I just wont. It doesn't make you scum or town. And as for pausing before giving my reads...I didn't have time to finish my post. So I posted what thoughts I had and said I would finish up later. How is that a bad thing? smh.... Today was not your best day. Were you drinking?
In post 957, havingfitz wrote:
My vote would put hapa at L-1. I'll hold off till this afternoon to give Rels (anyone else) a chance to comment.
Sorry...meetings all day today and then out with family this evening. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow so lynching hapa won't be a problem if others don't beat me to it. I think the extended dialogue going on is good.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

You were acting as if you were same wavelength as me regarding the way Cass and Hawk voted Rels based on associatives and implicitly said that my points made sense. Except our reactions are not similar at all. When I saw Cass and Hawk post what they did, I aggressively pushed Cass and grilled Hawk until I got him to elaborate on his thought process step by step. It's just the sort of pro-activeness that you haven't displayed. You are agreeing with me that their stances are ridiculous but you don't really care why they have their stances nor do you use that to get reads on them or even directly question them. You show up later and state your agreement with me. Also, don't give me a response that you are not me and that everyone is different because my argument is more that your reaction isn't a town reaction at all.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Fitz, if you are here, can we discuss Aubrey?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Does it seriously take 2 people to scream and shout at someone to convince them the sky is blue?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Aubrey »

When people are pushing something you're not going to have a double push of two people screaming and shouting at people to dig into them. Rather One person will push X while others either aggree or disagree while adding side commentary along the way, OR they will bring up a separate case against X that is twisting your logic that acts as an additive to their own logic.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Aubrey »

"
When people are pushing something you're not going to have a double push of two people screaming and shouting at people to dig into them.
"

For clarity I mean you wont see two people pushing someone for the same exact reasons word for word.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I find it hard to buy that if you were on the exact same page as me, that you would have the read on Cass that you did. My primary concern was how Cass said Hap was 100% scum and then voted Rels. Immediate reaction was that she was distancing from Hap. So, if you thought she was town, I'd expect you to introduce your own stance into it and commit to positions. But all did was a vague "why are people giving BV shit for this stance, I agree with it too." I had to press you several times to get your reads out and when you finally did, Cass was among the people you weren't willing to lynch.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Just cause I'm not interested in lynching her today doesn't mean she's a town read of mine.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Aubrey »

at this point I'm sure you have confirm!biased me, or whatever people call it, and nothing I say is going to change your mind.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I'm trying to keep an open mind and I've been doing that no matter who I push. But none of your responses are adding up for me. I'll re-read your ISO to see if there's something I'm missing though.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I doubt it. Aubrey doesn't want to give me a reads list but would rather go about it differently, must be scum. Aubrey didn't bitch at Hawk and Cass as much as I did, he must be scum. Aubrey is kinda not feeling this game as much as all the other games he's played in, he must be scum.

I'm as dead to you as you are infuriating to me.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Quickly ask yourself, who else isn't exactly engaging with possible lynch options outside of Rels or Hapa wagon? I'm being scumread cause I've made a few posts saying little outside of those two wagons in comparison to a few others such as yourself. But if you ask youself that question, I'm sure you'll find a number of other players who fit the bill and are probably not any more active (if not less) than myself.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Creature, I just relooked at 660. Derpy my ass. I was on all 3 of the scum and got killed for it N1. Pleeeease. I thought that you were talking about that horrible mafia and werewolf game I was in that I try and forget desperately.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by cassielle »

js bv is draining all the enjoyment and fun out of this game which is why im feeling him for scum

town wants to keep people engaged because engaged players are contributing players and contributing players are easy to sort

scum wants to make everyone apathetic and wishing for death so they can gamesweep and their buds can hide among all the obvtowns who went lurkmode

js

also prodging
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't think he is purposely trying to drain the enjoyment and fun out of this game. That is more like players who are toxic and vile that turn the game into a sorry state that nobody even wants to address them or really address the game because it became a toxic playing field. Believe or not there are players that do that, and I'm against it morally.

I think they are attempting to figure out the game, but...well...I don't know. Can't see a forest for the trees, or easily susceptible to believing they are absolutely right without considering other facts once their mind is made up. That in turn is naturally frustrating for players such as you and I who have to deal with their suspicion, and can't get them to understand where we are coming from; from a town perspective. (Assuming you are town)

At this point, it is just part of the game that is a burden that we have to deal with since we are on the receiving end of it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”