Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:33 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: MBG

I think both of them are scummy as all fuck. I am fine with w/e.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 3037, mattblackguy wrote:@Rauth, why do u refuse to do anything today?
@MGB

Please tell me the timescale of your changing read of me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:47 am

Post by nancy »

In post 3085, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Nancy - do you honestly mean to tell me that you couldn't, as scum, come up with a way to offer almost no information to town? Even if we presume every PR is town, that then means scum have something cool (safe bet is at *least* a roleblocker and 2 goons...) and with that combo, again, they can pretty easily provide no info to town.

And, the "info" they'll provide, if it exists, is most likely flipping an assured town PR.
At least by lynching a scummy claim we have a chance that it isn't a town PR, where scum kills don't.

I don't get why this is such a hangup for you.

I'll agree there isn't confirmed scum in Rauth/mbg, but I would say I think there's a really high chance for one.
Again, I've already gone over this. Read the damn thread lol. If they have a RB they block 1 PR and kill the other. Yes, there is a good chance of scum in the PRs. No, lynching in PRs is not a good way to PoE whether or not this is the case. Not when we can force scum to PoE for us while we take out a scumspect in VTs.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 am

Post by nancy »

How the fuck is this so difficult for people to understand? Why are we in such a fucking rush to lynch a PR? It's an unnecessary gamble. We don't need to play recklessly just because we're in a good position.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

I very strongly favor the MBG lynch and am arguing with you to try to keep your vote on that wagon, and thereby keep the motion and attention on that wagon and not the Rauth one.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

Pedit - new page, ignore me!
In post 3102, nancy wrote:Again, I've already gone over this. Read the damn thread lol. If they have a RB they block 1 PR and kill the other. Yes, there is a good chance of scum in the PRs. No, lynching in PRs is not a good way to PoE whether or not this is the case. Not when we can force scum to PoE for us while we take out a scumspect in VTs.
So basically your big hope, with an admittance that one of the PRs might be scum, or scum have to be very powerful, is that scum will help PoE the PRs for you by killing one.

I don't think they even need to - but let's say they kill one - would you want to lynch in the PRs then?
And, if that's true - are you claiming you have zero town reads in the PRs? What if they kill that PR - isn't that a meaningless death at that stage?
That's what I don't get, I don't think it PoEs anything more than what we already have, and even if it does, I'm fine lynching then too.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Fro99er »

Nancy what happened to your "MBG and Think Big are confscum GG I solved it"
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Grendel »

I was hoping to play it safe today with a Vt lynch. Lynching one of the pr claims sounded like a gamble.

But it doesn't look like the sheep wagon is going anywhere, and I'm too mentally worn out from real life to try and bring Sheep to the forefront.

If it comes down to Mattblk/Ruath today I'm probably voting Mattblk.

I'll check both their posting history again to be sure tho
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Fro99er »

I like lynching my scumreads, regardless of if they are a vt or a pr
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by nancy »

In post 3105, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Pedit - new page, ignore me!
In post 3102, nancy wrote:Again, I've already gone over this. Read the damn thread lol. If they have a RB they block 1 PR and kill the other. Yes, there is a good chance of scum in the PRs. No, lynching in PRs is not a good way to PoE whether or not this is the case. Not when we can force scum to PoE for us while we take out a scumspect in VTs.
So basically your big hope, with an admittance that one of the PRs might be scum, or scum have to be very powerful, is that scum will help PoE the PRs for you by killing one.

I don't think they even need to - but let's say they kill one - would you want to lynch in the PRs then?
And, if that's true - are you claiming you have zero town reads in the PRs? What if they kill that PR - isn't that a meaningless death at that stage?
That's what I don't get, I don't think it PoEs anything more than what we already have, and even if it does, I'm fine lynching then too.
For the love of god read the thread. If we assume there are not 5 TPRs then 1 of {mbg, LUV, Rauth} are scum. If they kill mbg then we get a result from either LUV or Rauth and have an educated guess as to who is fakeclaiming. If they kill LUV we may get a result from Rauth, we also have a chance of mbg preventing a kill, either way we have more information to go off and have a 50/50 on a scum lynch. If they kill Rauth we may get a result from LUV, we also have a chance of mbg preventing the kill, either way we have more information to go off and we have a 50/50 on a scum lynch. Reads are irrelevant here, this is pure statistical analysis of the fucking claims and PoE we have right now.

Fro99er that was an rxn, as I said before. It's still likely that they share alignment imo, they're just both Town.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by ThinkBig »

How much time do we have left in this day phase?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:09 am

Post by nancy »

In post 3108, Fro99er wrote:I like lynching my scumreads, regardless of if they are a vt or a pr
Then you're not playing to win.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:10 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2980, Pine wrote:
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-01 19:45:00)
[/area]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 am

If we lynch in the VTs scum will either kill Gin or kill in the TVs.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by nancy »

Then we get a result from Rauth or Rauth is the fakeclaim.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by nancy »

I have already fucking laid this out.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

Post by ThinkBig »

I'd vote MBG before the deadline. @Mod can we get a VC? Please don't hammer yet, I want to get in a few more thoughts before the day ends.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am

I already explained why that's dumb.

Say Rauth is town.
MBG will just roleblock Rauth and claim not to have the next day. Scum nightkills the Motion Detector. Same 1v1 the next day.

Say MBG is town.
We'll be forcing MBG to target outisde of Rauth anyway so Rauth kills another VT and claims roleblocked. Same 1v1 the next day.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 am

Post by nancy »

In post 3117, RadiantCowbells wrote:Say Rauth is town.
MBG will just roleblock Rauth and claim not to have the next day. Scum nightkills the Motion Detector. Same 1v1 the next day.
Then it's 1/2 on Rauth/mbg. Presuming they have a RB.
In post 3117, RadiantCowbells wrote:Say MBG is town.
We'll be forcing MBG to target outisde of Rauth anyway so Rauth kills another VT and claims roleblocked. Same 1v1 the next day.
We don't force mbg to target outside of Rauth. LUV targets Rauth and we know if he was genuinely roleblocked.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:20 am

We don't force mbg to target outside of Rauth. LUV targets Rauth and we know if he was genuinely roleblocked.
How do we know that Mafia don't have somethign else they can target Rauth with?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:21 am

Post by nancy »

Like we could've avoided laying this all out so fucking plainly for scum if people would've just fucking listened earlier when I said I had it figured out and fucking lynched in VTs instead of forcing all of this bullshit.

What else would they have to target Rauth with? Like wut. They rolecop him to make it look like he was roleblocked and he fakes roleblocked????
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:22 am

Yes?

Or LUV is scum and lies.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Fro99er »

I get the paranoia about LUV RC

I really don't think he makes that claim as scum.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:24 am

Post by nancy »

OK. If LUV is scum RB and roleblocks Rauth then claims that no one visited Rauth, then we lynch Rauth and immediately know that LUV is scum. And by LUV I mean Gin.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:26 am

Post by nancy »

I don't think that's scum!Gin's play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”