Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3487, CommKnight wrote:Also Ramcius, you realize you dug the mafia a hole if you are mafia as well, because if I were to die tonight when I am supposedly protected by the Jail keeper... If you're fake claiming, mafia can't touch me tonight without outing you.
No worries then. I can use my timeshifted shot tonight then and then Scum shooting me does them no good as I'd be out of bullets. If they do redirect me then it won't be your way. WAIT! JK only gives you a 1 layer BP, right? OK. back to NOT shooting then! :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3496, Tywin Lannister wrote:Almost: why do you keep saying 'scum Redirector' as if you already know the role and alignment? Why does it need to be scum that redirected town onto town? That makes literally no sense. In my view, it's probably a town Busdriver. Why they picked you or Fitz I have no idea, but scum directing a town cop onto another town makes no sense at all. Care to explain why you're so sure it's a scum Redirector and can't be a town Busdriver or something?
First let's not confuse the redirector with the Bus Driver.

Bus Driver switches two slots for each other. They target A & B causing all action on B to actually target A and vise versa.

Redirector though makes the action of A resolve on B.

A Town redirector thus gad no reason to redirect A (Comm in this case) anywhere, unless they thought he was Scum and ALSO scum read (or suspected) fitz. That way the TOWN mindset would be "if Comm is shooting someone he might as well shoot his own buddy".

Also, if it was a Town redirector and Comm came back with Vig as his result, the redirector should have claimed to prevent the Vig from claiming themselves.

Now a Scum redirector would KNOW Comm is telling the truth and IS a Town Role Cop. Gow best to utilize that info than to redirect his action (investigation) to a less active slot (thus Scum are suspicious of but won't waste a shot on) to try and figure out what Role they had, AS WELL AS make sure no matter who Comm targets isn't one of them.

So, they know Comm will investigate precisely the slot they redirected his action to = they're safe from his investigation, AND if he was to claim his result (which he did) they'd also know what role the inactive slot had.

Or scum might have suspected Comm for the SK or Vig himself, and they wanted him to shoot a Townie by redirecting his shot to said Town slot.

So, while a Scum BUS DRIVER doesn't make sense to Switch 2 Town slots for each other, a Scum REDIRECTOR does because they actually only redirect the action of a known slot to one they have no idea what it does.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Let me try this for all (especially those who come from other sites):

Bus Driver:

Switch Almost with Tywin = All action ON Tywin will affect Almost instead. All action ON Almost affect Tywin instead. If either got shot the other will die in their stead. If either was investigated the result will actually be on the other.

Redirector:

Redirect Almost to Tywin = All action (if any) BY Almost shall target Tywin. If Anything ELSE (not from Almost) targets Tywin it still resolves on TYWIN. If aby other player targets Almost with an action it will resolve on Almost. ONLY ALMOST'S ACTION will be redirected to resolve on Tywin instead of the intended target.

James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by James3 »

My last post was pretty clearly somewhere between a joke and a reaction test. It was fruitful though.

Anyway, I'm the Bus Driver (town). I did switch Fitz with Almost, so Comm is a rolecop, but I'm certain that he's mafia.

VOTE: CommKnight
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does Comm CC you d1 then?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by James3 »

He believed I was a cop and wanted to mislynch me.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum rolecops
ARE
p common but if he was a rolecop then I highly doubt he'd do that. If anything, he's a goon that has a rolecop on thier team.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who were the scum voting you James?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Vifam »

This is so fucking dumb
ok
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3503, James3 wrote:My last post was pretty clearly somewhere between a joke and a reaction test. It was fruitful though.

Anyway, I'm the Bus Driver (town). I did switch Fitz with Almost, so Comm is a rolecop, but I'm certain that he's mafia.
LAL

VOTE: James
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

v/LA till Monday morning. I'll post if I get the chance.

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Vifam »

Im sooooo tempted to hammer
ok
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3513, Vifam wrote:Im sooooo tempted to hammer
If James was just sticking to his first claim and result I wouldn't be voting yet but the scum claim followed by the bus driver claim is just bullshit. I don't like games (no pun intended) so I lost any interest in prolonging his existence in this game.

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah I feel you

/kanyeshrug
ok
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

Bye bye, James.

"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I asked Ty a simple question and than went on a rant about my play, Fine whatever he did not answer my question. Not sure why Tywin is white Knighting here,

Yeah I have to agree with Fritz,,,,,, claimed cop , than claimed scum , and than claimed Bus driver, None make sense, Also why claim scum when you are so close to being lynched.
If James is not scum he deserves to be lynched bc of his awful play. Also it will help clear the landscape and give us answer.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

can we also mention that he faked cop a result on a player trying to get him lynched. Sorry but this is scummy. James deserves to eat rope today
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

I certainly am reading. I missed the JK claim.
UNVOTE:
Also just because I'm reading doesn't mean I comprehend the same way as you
Show
Transcend: His name is Jordan backwards, just call him Jordan.
Something_Smart: Your name is Dnecsnart backwards, should I call you Dnecsnart?
Transcend: lol that actually sounds funny

I've got a wiki!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I completely answered your question. You're just too dense to know better. Quicklynching James at that point was scummy, because we were discussing things. Only scum would want to end the days I quickly. It doesn't matter now, but the point remains. You refusing to acknowledge what you did is obvious misdirection. It's common sense, and you claiming I didn't answer the question is a lie as well. You're clearly not this dumb.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Directed to fuzzy
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3519, XnadrojX wrote:I certainly am reading. I missed the JK claim.
UNVOTE:
Also just because I'm reading doesn't mean I comprehend the same way as you
Who is scum.

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Why did these people quickhammer the James wagon that was obviously being stalled for more discussion? It wasn't like anyone else was ever going to be lynched. So can anyone explain the fake looking emotion hammer? 'Oh, well NOW that he claims Busdriver, let's quicklynch him even though we know the wagon was stalled purely for further discussion. I mean, claiming scum didn't do it, but bus driv r? Oh hell no, quicklynch lol hammer! And V/LA /kanyeshrug'. Smh. That looked fucking planned. James clearly claimed scum to end the day ASAP. It was stalled on purpose to find more scum, but then James claims Busdriver and these guys end the day ASAP just like scum wanted. Looks contrived as fuck to me. We weren't stalling the lynch for James' benefit. Smfh
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Vifam »

I don't wanna talk anymore tbh I've lost all type of love for this game and I just wanna get on with this shit
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”