hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:46 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 698, Rels wrote:
In post 696, hapahauli wrote:No way cassy looks town to you. How does she read me as mafia as strongly as she does with the reasons she posted? How does she push Creature instead as an associative bussing theory instead of the guy the theory relies on (me)?
she's trying to solve the game and that shows. Or she's faking it well. She says things that are weird but the way she's talking abuot a lot of things is super townie
She's very clearly not if you're reading her read on me.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 690, hapahauli wrote:Of course all these people can't be mafia. People like Doomfeathers and OoO are probalby town (for reasons I explained before). Creature as well. Fitz seems atleast to be thinking about his read on me, which makes me think I was wrong about him.

But
KidAmn
and
Cassielle
stick out as the mafia on my wagon.

Cassielle
is not considering new information in the thread. She read the thread once, decided I was mafia, and that was that. She has no interest in talking about her read on me, and every interest in repeatedly calling me mafia (to the point that she's calling Creature's vote on me a bus). This is a very strong sign of mafia - she's pushing an agenda and not an actual read. There's no way it's townie confirmation bias, since there's no evidence she actually read my filter other than some throw-away tone read.

KidAmn
is pushing me for reasons that have already been discredited. Again, not considering new information. Pushing an agenda. Etc. Refusal to parse new information goes beyond confirmation bias into a scummy agenda.
What about off your wagon. Who's scum off your wagon. (besides Kop who is still off all wagons!!)

What about this?
Lynching Frederick would be a huge cop out. He's a coinflip lynch and won't be around to defend himself. There are plenty of other people worth lynching and debating over him right now.
Plenty of other people worth debating was who? Fitz and KidDamn? You've given soft townreads to Fitz and Doom now do you're back on KidDamn and FEC's slot which you had said it was a cop out lynch? Cassiele's once through and the scum pick on you is difference enough to push as scum #1?

I get your frustrated but OMGUS cases don't paint you in the best light if you flip town well fuck. :/ Rels do you really think this could be TvT you know Hapa better than me or this possibly TvS?
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Rels »

stop defending yourself bro. Show me your logic like you did before
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Rels »

In post 700, hapahauli wrote:
In post 698, Rels wrote:
In post 696, hapahauli wrote:No way cassy looks town to you. How does she read me as mafia as strongly as she does with the reasons she posted? How does she push Creature instead as an associative bussing theory instead of the guy the theory relies on (me)?
she's trying to solve the game and that shows. Or she's faking it well. She says things that are weird but the way she's talking abuot a lot of things is super townie
She's very clearly not if you're reading her read on me.
STOP TALKING ABUOT HER READ ON YOU
STOP OMGUSING
TL Mafia is best mafia
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:48 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 690, hapahauli wrote:Of course all these people can't be mafia. People like Doomfeathers and OoO are probalby town (for reasons I explained before). Creature as well. Fitz seems atleast to be thinking about his read on me, which makes me think I was wrong about him.

But
KidAmn
and
Cassielle

Cassielle
is not considering new information in the thread. She read the thread once, decided I was mafia, and that was that. She has no interest in talking about her read on me, and every interest in repeatedly calling me mafia (to the point that she's calling Creature's vote on me a bus). This is a very strong sign of mafia - she's pushing an agenda and not an actual read. There's no way it's townie confirmation bias, since there's no evidence she actually read my filter other than some throw-away tone read.

KidAmn
is pushing me for reasons that have already been discredited. Again, not considering new information. Pushing an agenda. Etc. Refusal to parse new information goes beyond confirmation bias into a scummy agenda.
Cassielle and KidAmn could be the bussing scumteam, in which this would be attempting to get them townread after the lynch. I doubt it, though; I townread cassielle.
In post 691, hapahauli wrote:
In post 281, Creature wrote:hapahauli isn't showing his potential.
I've been reading through
Kop's
filter.

I understand why people think he's scummy, and I had my own reasons for suspecting him as well. But I have two huge misgivings about his lynch:
1) Literally everyone thinks that he's suspicious. There isn't any resistance, even from people on my wagon. Mafia decided to bus him from the beginning of the game and provide no resistance? I doubt it.
2) What's his agenda? He isn't pushing anything period. There's no survival instinct. He could be pushing me pretty damn easy, but he's not. And even if you think we're both mafia, you think he'd be pushing literally any alternative to his lynch.

My feeling is that me vs. Kop is TvT, and scum are lulzing picking sides. Hence I'd rather be lynching people on the wagons rather than the wagons themselves.
Hapahauli posted something useful. Either he's trying to take down Kop with him, or he's actually posting something useful and not literally trying to be lynched. Hm.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Rels »

In post 701, Hawk wrote:

But
KidAmn
and
Cassielle

Cassielle

KidAmn
What about off your wagon. Who's scum off your wagon. (besides Kop who is still off all wagons!!)

What about this?
Lynching Frederick would be a huge cop out. He's a coinflip lynch and won't be around to defend himself. There are plenty of other people worth lynching and debating over him right now.
Plenty of other people worth debating was who? Fitz and KidDamn? You've given soft townreads to Fitz and Doom now do you're back on KidDamn and FEC's slot which you had said it was a cop out lynch? Cassiele's once through and the scum pick on you is difference enough to push as scum #1?

I get your frustrated but OMGUS cases don't paint you in the best light if you flip town well fuck. :/ Rels do you really think this could be TvT you know Hapa better than me or this possibly TvS?
I'm torn. On one hand I really like the cases he did when he came back. But now he's so scummy. OMGUSing, defending, BUT at the same time I'm not feeling emotions. Very logical
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Rels »

Like this is the kind of posts he did in the game I've played with him: I scumread him hard for half of D1, then realized he was town at some point, kinda like here where I thought he was town when he did his KidDamn case. These are it:
On January 17 2017 23:28 Hapahauli wrote:

STOP. GIVING. OUT. SHITTY. TOWN-TELLS. THAT. ARE. MEANINGLESS.

MEANINGLESS!
On January 17 2017 23:29 Hapahauli wrote:
On January 17 2017 23:27 Rels wrote:

But at the same time HF is voting Damdred just after that post. When he just criticized Hapa for scumreading Damdred without scumreading LS

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

WINARRRRRRRR
On January 18 2017 00:16 Hapahauli wrote:

I think you are town Rels, but your posts are tilting me really hard. I'm going to take a break, drive to the doctors, and be back in 45 minutes ish.

We can swing a vote if LightningStrike and Damdred come back. We should have 5-6 people active in-thread to do something by deadline.
TL Mafia is best mafia
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

I doubt Hapa's personal goal is to get lynched. To whoever suggested that.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Rels »

Hapa showed no emotion early when he was pressured by rayn; and again now he's defending himself A LOT, but in the bad sense of the way. Pushing the "EVERYBODY SCUMREADS ME FOR NO R4EASON" without showing he's pissed
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:53 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 702, Rels wrote:stop defending yourself bro. Show me your logic like you did before
GEEZUS CHRIST it's NOT OMGUS. If it was OMGUS, I'd need to be some insane power role with 90 votes.

I don't care that she's scum-reading me. It's HOW.

Always HOW.

Weigh the reasons WHY someone is scumreading a person and their emotions while doing so vs. the CONFIDENCE they have in their read.

The confidence that Cassy has, does not match with her reasons, tone, and approach to the game. And I'll keep saying that until you get it through your skull, whether or not you call it OMGUS>.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 am

Post by hapahauli »

My emotions in that game made me ragequit. I am not making that mistake again. Also, the fact I don't ahve to deal with Vivax is a large improvement over anything mafiascum can throw at me idiot-town wise.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Rels »

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:55 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 707, Aubrey wrote:I doubt Hapa's personal goal is to get lynched. To whoever suggested that.
See I'm in some catch 22 of hell.

I defend myself ---> LOLOL HAPA FLAILING

I call people mafia ---> LOLOL OMGUS WE NO READ UR POSTS U SO MAF
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:57 am

Post by hapahauli »

And of course any emotions and frustrations I show now are invalid because Rels already called out how "emotionless" my posting is.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Rels »

kop or kiddamn. These are my choices
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Rels »

Cassy entire interactoin with Creature is showing a real logic. Strong scum if she's scum. Ithink she's town
TL Mafia is best mafia
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 699, hapahauli wrote:
In post 695, doomfeathers wrote:@hapahauli: You've grandly missed the point of my scumread on you. I was saying that you've been posting in a way that's full of fluff and pointless arguments, with little memorable content, for a lot of the game so far. Then later, you go crazy defending yourself and do nothing else.

Hapa continues to flail. I agree with Hawk that it's little more than OMGUS. If he's intending to be lynched, he's doing a good job.

@cass (and anyone else who wants to answer): Would Creature as scum continue to bus after the town starts figuring that's what's going on? Would it be too risky for him to stop? I'm almost thinking he would find a reason to retract his vote since completing the bus would only make people more suspicious of him.
Again,
why am I mafia?

You literally have no reasons that haven't been discredited. The only thing I can find in your filter is that I'm "defending myself too much", which all of my WAT.
I'm pretty sure I didn't use those words. If you're going to quote me, say what I said, please.

First, you've used a lot of time on obscure arguments over activity on another site. This was irrelevant to anyone who hasn't played on that site, which is all but three of us, I think. Second, you seem hypersensitive to criticism; you tend to overreact to investigation, which is often an indicator of guilt. Third, you lately have made maybe one or two posts that weren't either screaming at people to get off your back or wild shots fired at those who scumread you. If you're not interested in finding scum, you likely are scum.
In post 701, Hawk wrote:
He wasn't wrong; most players in the game were worthy of debate at that point. Oddly, if he's scum, that's more possible evidence for the theory that cass is bussing him.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by hapahauli »

And what people don't understand about the OMGUS cases is that I'm in a very unique position this game, since every fucking person in the game is reading me as mafia. How people are calling me mafia is extremely relevant. Probably some of the most relevant information in the thread. And if for whatever reason you lynch me and I flip town, it'll be the most important information for you to look at D2.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Rels »

like she pressured him, then talk to him, then townread him, then interacted with him
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Rels »

KidDamn had an horrible defense against your case Hapa, then had 3 worthless posts since. Why are you not pushing him ?
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by hapahauli »

In post 716, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 699, hapahauli wrote:
In post 695, doomfeathers wrote:@hapahauli: You've grandly missed the point of my scumread on you. I was saying that you've been posting in a way that's full of fluff and pointless arguments, with little memorable content, for a lot of the game so far. Then later, you go crazy defending yourself and do nothing else.

Hapa continues to flail. I agree with Hawk that it's little more than OMGUS. If he's intending to be lynched, he's doing a good job.

@cass (and anyone else who wants to answer): Would Creature as scum continue to bus after the town starts figuring that's what's going on? Would it be too risky for him to stop? I'm almost thinking he would find a reason to retract his vote since completing the bus would only make people more suspicious of him.
Again,
why am I mafia?

You literally have no reasons that haven't been discredited. The only thing I can find in your filter is that I'm "defending myself too much", which all of my WAT.
I'm pretty sure I didn't use those words. If you're going to quote me, say what I said, please.

First, you've used a lot of time on obscure arguments over activity on another site. This was irrelevant to anyone who hasn't played on that site, which is all but three of us, I think. Second, you seem hypersensitive to criticism; you tend to overreact to investigation, which is often an indicator of guilt. Third, you lately have made maybe one or two posts that weren't either screaming at people to get off your back or wild shots fired at those who scumread you. If you're not interested in finding scum, you likely are scum.
Hypersensitive?! Do you enjoy being called mafia wrongfully and for shit reasons? I certainly don't.

Secondly, I'm very damn interested in finding scum. Again, my catch 22 of hell applies here.
I defend myself ---> WASTING TIME HAPA
I call mafia ----> (my posts are ignored)
I do nothing ----> HAPA YOU'RE MORE ACTIVE AS TOWN ZOMG

So naturally, I'm super fucking hypersensitive to this, because no matter what I choose, I am read as mafia, and no one takes my cases seriously.

And if you're wondering if you should take me seriously, ask Rels or OoO about my success rate in lynching mafia D1.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 691, hapahauli wrote:
In post 281, Creature wrote:hapahauli isn't showing his potential.
I've been reading through
Kop's
filter.

I understand why people think he's scummy, and I had my own reasons for suspecting him as well. But I have two huge misgivings about his lynch:
1) Literally everyone thinks that he's suspicious. There isn't any resistance, even from people on my wagon. Mafia decided to bus him from the beginning of the game and provide no resistance? I doubt it.
That doesn't make sense. Scum are likely to suspect a scummy partner while pushing for another lynch. It's the most usual answer. So in this situatoin where yuo're town, scum are suspecting him and pushing yuo. That doesnt' make him town at all.
In post 691, hapahauli wrote: 2) What's his agenda? He isn't pushing anything period. There's no survival instinct. He could be pushing me pretty damn easy, but he's not. And even if you think we're both mafia, you think he'd be pushing literally any alternative to his lynch.

My feeling is that me vs. Kop is TvT, and scum are lulzing picking sides. Hence I'd rather be lynching people on the wagons rather than the wagons themselves.
You're wrong. He tried to do stuff. It wasn't convincing.
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by hapahauli »

In post 719, Rels wrote:KidDamn had an horrible defense against your case Hapa, then had 3 worthless posts since. Why are you not pushing him ?
I.
Don't.
Even.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Rels »

In post 722, hapahauli wrote:
In post 719, Rels wrote:KidDamn had an horrible defense against your case Hapa, then had 3 worthless posts since. Why are you not pushing him ?
I.
Don't.
Even.
talk to me
TL Mafia is best mafia
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 707, Aubrey wrote:I doubt Hapa's personal goal is to get lynched. To whoever suggested that.
That was me, referencing the bus theory.
In post 709, hapahauli wrote:
In post 702, Rels wrote:stop defending yourself bro. Show me your logic like you did before
GEEZUS CHRIST it's NOT OMGUS. If it was OMGUS, I'd need to be some insane power role with 90 votes.
That's like saying that taking that candy bar from the store wasn't theft because there were a lot more you didn't take.
I don't care that she's scum-reading me. It's HOW.

Always HOW.

Weigh the reasons WHY someone is scumreading a person and their emotions while doing so vs. the CONFIDENCE they have in their read.

The confidence that Cassy has, does not match with her reasons, tone, and approach to the game. And I'll keep saying that until you get it through your skull, whether or not you call it OMGUS>.
Cass's posts have seemed pretty relatable to me, and I think I'm town. I'm townreading her and Aubrey for about the same reasons.
In post 712, hapahauli wrote:
See I'm in some catch 22 of hell.

I defend myself ---> LOLOL HAPA FLAILING

I call people mafia ---> LOLOL OMGUS WE NO READ UR POSTS U SO MAF
That's misrep. Are you scumreading people for scummy things, or because they're wagoning you? And for the record, I'm not completely convinced you're scum.
In post 713, hapahauli wrote:And of course any emotions and frustrations I show now are invalid because Rels already called out how "emotionless" my posting is.
Though you're not helping me townread you very much. Ending the pity party would go a long way.

Return to “Completed Open Games”