doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:30 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 651, hapahauli wrote:You're showing shockingly little interest in conversing with your top scumread, Cassielle.
Good grief. Does hapa have a problem with people not constantly wagoning him? He could well be helping get himself bussed purposely; scum have daytalk.
In post 661, cassielle wrote:and honestly, the thing with creature is that i trust his d2+ townplay and i could end up being an amplifier for bad signal from his slot if he is scum and we let him coast
Interesting. I'm willing to wait a day.
In post 662, Creature wrote:Oh lol when someone acts like emotions can be easily faked by anyone.
Who are you referring to? I must have missed that.
In post 666, Creature wrote:Didn't you townread me earlier?
No, I just upgraded you to null a few times. I've already voted you twice this game, yet I keep coming back to you.
In post 670, cassielle wrote:
In post 665, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 647, Creature wrote:Oh right, the doubting.

Back to disinteress.
Seriously? If you have a problem with people doubting your reads, why are you playing Mafia? I know Creature made some townie-looking posts just previous, but this just looks like a poor excuse to do less work. Creature is scummy.
it is my understanding that this doubting comment is personal between me and creature (cant talk about it though)
...Wha? If you can't explain this, don't; it just seems very odd to me.

Yeah, I've been called lynchbait before, but I get lynched as scum, too, so I can't use that excuse.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:33 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Let it hereby be known that I would vote hapahauli at this point if I didn't want to keep the day going for a while yet.
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 676, doomfeathers wrote:
Let it hereby be known that I would vote hapahauli at this point if I didn't want to keep the day going for a while yet.
^townie^

yeah i am aware of the daytalk thing, which is why i was talking bussing. hapa is the chosen sacrifice so we want to find who the people benefitting from it are.

reason i cant talk about the doubting thing is [redacted]. if i am able to talk about it in the post-game ill gladly clear it up for you. suffice to say: site rules, not me trying to hide info
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Tenshii »

Votecount

[L-3] Hapahauli - outoforder, KidAmn, havingfitz, Creature
[L-3] Kop - doomfeathers, Rels, Hawk, Aubrey
[L-6] doomfeathers - MooginSoosy
[L-6] cassielle - hapahauli

Not voting: Kop, cassielle

With 12 alive, a majority vote is decided with 7 players.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-01 23:00:00)

Prod: MooginSoosey has (expired on 2017-02-25 10:15:00) to post until being force-replaced.

Mod Error: Votecount was incorrectly numbered.
Last edited by Tenshii on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 677, cassielle wrote:
^townie^
That's an easy town cred comment scum could make. I don't think Doom is scum but I hope there's more to him than that for your read.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
cassielle
cassielle
Mafia Scum
cassielle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:24 am

Post by cassielle »

In post 679, havingfitz wrote:
In post 677, cassielle wrote:
^townie^
That's an easy town cred comment scum could make. I don't think Doom is scum but I hope there's more to him than that for your read.
loooots more

and yeah its an easy /statement/ to make, but its something i can call him on. he bolded it, so its easy to find and memorable in his ISO -- and long days are bad for scum as a general rule. he cant decide to lolhammer an opportune wagon at an early point in a dayphase now without getting massive scumreads all over the place.

now, yes, he could still end up being scum. but that particular statement, at that time and in that way, combined with my existing townread -- its strongly indicative. and if he /is/ scum, hes closed one important door on himself

followup statements from other slots along the same lines are not so. in fact, someone taking the opportunity to "prove a point" or "emphatically agree" now would be acting scummy, imo
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

Lol ...that door has been shut!
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 am

Post by hapahauli »

What's more likely here? That I went into this game screaming at my team to bus me? Or that there are quite a few mafia members suspicious of me for super sketchy reasons that don't make sense anymore.

It's very clear that Cassielle is mafia. How she's tunneling me is not confirmation bias. She's suspicious of me because it's the popular thing to do, and never had any interest in figuring out my alignment.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 am

Post by hapahauli »

You all are looking for the convenient, "easy" person to lynch rather than the people that are actually suspicious.

I can barely defend myself because there's nothing to defend. There is no case. The only case I've seen is that two people familiar with my playstyle (Rels and OoO) thought I was suspicious early game, and now they don't. Yet the votes on me are still reyling on that.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 682, hapahauli wrote:
What's more likely here? That I went into this game screaming at my team to bus me? Or that there are quite a few mafia members suspicious of me for super sketchy reasons that don't make sense anymore.

It's very clear that Cassielle is mafia. How she's tunneling me is not confirmation bias. She's suspicious of me because it's the popular thing to do, and never had any interest in figuring out my alignment.
Or you're her strongest scum-read and she wants to get the wagon on you to the end on a long D1. Not to mention that the scum having day-talk makes your first point null and void since as the wagon on you grew you could very easily as scum say to your team "bus me while looking for other wagons we can derail on in case the town can't finish the job here". Also, repeatedly stating "there's no real case on me whaarblgarble ur all trash" does not make this true.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Hawk »

Is your only case against Cassielle that she is tunneling? Cause if so that's a pretty weak case, and basically just OMGUS....

Give me a read list because I haven't seen much from you besides blargh blargh OMGUS, I'm not Scum blargh blargh!
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 684, KidAmn wrote:

Or you're her strongest scum-read and she wants to get the wagon on you to the end on a long D1. Not to mention that the scum having day-talk makes your first point null and void since as the wagon on you grew you could very easily as scum say to your team "bus me while looking for other wagons we can derail on in case the town can't finish the job here". Also, repeatedly stating "there's no real case on me whaarblgarble ur all trash" does not make this true.
Of course it's true. What's the case? No one's posting it.

For example, you're suspicious of me because of reasons Doomfeather already retracted.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:20 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 685, Hawk wrote:

Is your only case against Cassielle that she is tunneling? Cause if so that's a pretty weak case, and basically just OMGUS....

Give me a read list because I haven't seen much from you besides blargh blargh OMGUS, I'm not Scum blargh blargh!
No, it's the way she's going about it.

The confidence to analysis ratio is off. She says she has a "tone read" based on me ignoring certain things on the thread, which is completely unsubstantiated. Yet she's treating me like confirmed mafia and not trying to talk to me.

The only reasonable conclusion is that she's pushign the agenda that I'm mafia, and doesn't actually believe that I am.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Hawk »

Cass I see where you scum read Hapa can you ISO and point to the spots she's having problems with because I'm not seeing some of the things like subject dodging. Am I missing questions Hapa hasn't answered?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 am

Post by hapahauli »

When I'm saying there's no case on me, I mean it.

Let's take a look at some of the votes this game on me:

This is the shit I'm dealing with this game:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Doomfeathers:
Willing to vote me.

Calls me hypocritical here. Admits that this is wrong here and here

Finds it hard to remember my posting" yet in the same post, remembers me defending myself. Also accuses me of defending myself too much, which is absurd considering I've been leading suspicion all game.

KidAmn:

Calls me mafia for being "dense" because I don't grasp Doomfeather's analysis, yet Doomfeather freely admitted that his analysis was wrong (see section above).

Cassielle:

In post 597, cassielle wrote:...

hapa feels like coasting scum, sort of just a tone read, lot of communicating around people and subject dodging
Says I "feel like coasting scum." Never substantiates this. Treats me as confirmed mafia without attempting to converse with me since, and does so much as to call Creature mafia based on a bussing theory with me.

OoO:
In post 441, outoforder wrote:
In post 432, Rels wrote:And Hapa is still the best lynch. Just because we are not talking about him doesn't erase that.
I agree with this again.
In fact i agree with it this much:
VOTE: Hapahauli
Calls me scum, largely because I had been V/LA for three days and not posting at all in thread.
In post 456, outoforder wrote:Hapa. Tomorrow when i go through all this is there gonna be contradictions timelinewise? If i find one i am gonna call you scum. If i do not, youre town.
Then openly states that my catch-up post makes me town if there are no contradictions in the timeline (to which no one has found any, and Doomfeather's "catch" doesn't count for reasons explained above.).

Creature:

In post 281, Creature wrote:hapahauli isn't showing his potential.
I'm mafia because I'm not "showing my potential." Unclear what this even is.

------------------------------------------------------

Havingfitz:

hapa is suspect because 1) a town read for me (Rel) and a TBD for me but generally townread OoO both appear extremely confident in their suspicions of hapa. For more gut I would say than solid fact but familiarity does deserve consideration. I also really dislike the way hapa eased on to my wagon in support of the Aubrey (crap) suspicions towards me and then seemed to backtrack on the crux of Aubrey's case (my questions) and say it wasn't any particular questions more so than that multiple people had issue with them. Oh...and that I ironically warned OoO against wall posting in my wall post.
Reason 1 is wrong. Rels retracted his read on me. OoO (see above).

Reason 2 is OMGUS.

Sadly, fitz probably has the most substantial reasoning of anyone that's been voting me.

That's really sad.

------------------------------------------------------

I could go on into non-voters but the point should be clear.
What exactly is the case on me?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 am

Post by hapahauli »

Of course all these people can't be mafia. People like Doomfeathers and OoO are probalby town (for reasons I explained before). Creature as well. Fitz seems atleast to be thinking about his read on me, which makes me think I was wrong about him.

But
KidAmn
and
Cassielle
stick out as the mafia on my wagon.

Cassielle
is not considering new information in the thread. She read the thread once, decided I was mafia, and that was that. She has no interest in talking about her read on me, and every interest in repeatedly calling me mafia (to the point that she's calling Creature's vote on me a bus). This is a very strong sign of mafia - she's pushing an agenda and not an actual read. There's no way it's townie confirmation bias, since there's no evidence she actually read my filter other than some throw-away tone read.

KidAmn
is pushing me for reasons that have already been discredited. Again, not considering new information. Pushing an agenda. Etc. Refusal to parse new information goes beyond confirmation bias into a scummy agenda.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:34 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 281, Creature wrote:hapahauli isn't showing his potential.
I've been reading through
Kop's
filter.

I understand why people think he's scummy, and I had my own reasons for suspecting him as well. But I have two huge misgivings about his lynch:
1) Literally everyone thinks that he's suspicious. There isn't any resistance, even from people on my wagon. Mafia decided to bus him from the beginning of the game and provide no resistance? I doubt it.
2) What's his agenda? He isn't pushing anything period. There's no survival instinct. He could be pushing me pretty damn easy, but he's not. And even if you think we're both mafia, you think he'd be pushing literally any alternative to his lynch.

My feeling is that me vs. Kop is TvT, and scum are lulzing picking sides. Hence I'd rather be lynching people on the wagons rather than the wagons themselves.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Rels »

Cassielle is so town I don't understand how you can raect like that Hapa
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Rels »

totally erased my doubts about Frederick
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Rels »

I would actually vote you if Kop wasn't so scummy. And you're defending Kop now.
TL Mafia is best mafia
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:39 am

Post by doomfeathers »

@hapahauli: You've grandly missed the point of my scumread on you. I was saying that you've been posting in a way that's full of fluff and pointless arguments, with little memorable content, for a lot of the game so far. Then later, you go crazy defending yourself and do nothing else.

Hapa continues to flail. I agree with Hawk that it's little more than OMGUS. If he's intending to be lynched, he's doing a good job.

@cass (and anyone else who wants to answer): Would Creature as scum continue to bus after the town starts figuring that's what's going on? Would it be too risky for him to stop? I'm almost thinking he would find a reason to retract his vote since completing the bus would only make people more suspicious of him.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:40 am

Post by hapahauli »

No way cassy looks town to you. How does she read me as mafia as strongly as she does with the reasons she posted? How does she push Creature instead as an associative bussing theory instead of the guy the theory relies on (me)?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:43 am

Post by hapahauli »

I'm a lightning-rod for scum and incompetence.
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Rels »

In post 696, hapahauli wrote:No way cassy looks town to you. How does she read me as mafia as strongly as she does with the reasons she posted? How does she push Creature instead as an associative bussing theory instead of the guy the theory relies on (me)?
she's trying to solve the game and that shows. Or she's faking it well. She says things that are weird but the way she's talking abuot a lot of things is super townie
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:45 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 695, doomfeathers wrote:@hapahauli: You've grandly missed the point of my scumread on you. I was saying that you've been posting in a way that's full of fluff and pointless arguments, with little memorable content, for a lot of the game so far. Then later, you go crazy defending yourself and do nothing else.

Hapa continues to flail. I agree with Hawk that it's little more than OMGUS. If he's intending to be lynched, he's doing a good job.

@cass (and anyone else who wants to answer): Would Creature as scum continue to bus after the town starts figuring that's what's going on? Would it be too risky for him to stop? I'm almost thinking he would find a reason to retract his vote since completing the bus would only make people more suspicious of him.
Again,
why am I mafia?

You literally have no reasons that haven't been discredited. The only thing I can find in your filter is that I'm "defending myself too much", which all of my WAT.

Return to “Completed Open Games”