havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3393, Ramcius wrote:my jk on you takes effect N3, my night actions are delayed, at least i assume so, since there nothing in my pm about my night actions not being delayed, that means my block on Fitz took effect N2, so posible i blocked N1 delayed NK from mafia team, you are safe for tonight and rb on you have no effect, you couldn't use your ability anyway, if you say true about being non consec.
With redirector in play i had no reason block you
, especially night you can't use your ability. Bus driver i don't believe, why swap Fitz and Zekro? Anyway, at this point you as good as VT till redirector alive
You had no idea a Redirector or bus driver was in play N2.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

also, how much mod hates us? :D

"although it is a bad idea to allow one into the same setup as a Vigilante or Serial Killer" from wiki about redirector
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3395, Vifam wrote:Well uhm either way the only way for Almost to be scum is for Comm to be scum too and that's unlikely so
Not even going to argue. I can see just about every scenario at this point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3402, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3395, Vifam wrote:Well uhm either way the only way for Almost to be scum is for Comm to be scum too and that's unlikely so
I mean... Even I agree with Vifam here. Almost can't be scum due to the investigation of Comm, and the jailkeep from Ram explains no shot, at least for one night. Otherwise, the people whom the bus driver switched didn't include Almost, and so Almost is lying and the real vig is letting him. Regardless, I think the only real scenerio that he's scum is if Comm was also scum. There's too many seperate things involved that substantiate it. I'm positive Almost would lie about it if it benefited him, but I don't think Comm would too. I do think Almost is lying about modifiers and things, but that doesn't really matter anyways. It only affects scum.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Comm: just to be 100% clear here, your result PM explicitly said 'vigilante' right?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3404, Tywin Lannister wrote:Comm: just to be 100% clear here, your result PM explicitly said 'vigilante' right?
Mhm, no modifiers. Just a role.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:59 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 3.4 (2/24/17)

CommKnight [L-8]

TTTT [L-8]

Ramcius [L-7]
XnadrojX
Yume [L-8]

SlySly [L-8]

Havingfitz [L-8]

Vifam [L-7]
Ramcius
Nero Cain [L-8]

PeregrineV [L-8]

Elena Fisher [L-8]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-8]

James3 [L-2]
CommKnight, Elena Fisher, Vifam, Nero Cain, James3, Almost50
Almost50 [L-8]

Tywin Lannister [L-8]

XnadrojX [L-8]

No Lynch [L-8]

Not Voting [7]
Yume, SlySly, TheFuzzylogic99, Tywin Lannister, Havingfitz, PeregrineV, TTTT

Deadline is 3:30pm on Tuesday March 7th, in (expired on 2017-03-07 15:30:00).

With 15 alive, it is eight to lynch.

V/LAs:
None.

Prodding Yume, who despite picking up my poke is yet to post.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3403, Tywin Lannister wrote:
I mean... Even I agree with Vifam here. Almost can't be scum due to the investigation of Comm, and the jailkeep from Ram explains no shot, at least for one night. Otherwise, the people whom the bus driver switched didn't include Almost, and so Almost is lying and the real vig is letting him. Regardless, I think the only real scenerio that he's scum is if Comm was also scum. There's too many seperate things involved that substantiate it. I'm positive Almost would lie about it if it benefited him, but I don't think Comm would too. I do think Almost is lying about modifiers and things, but that doesn't really matter anyways. It only affects scum.
If Almost is a bulletproof SK, then the Vig claim works great. Vig shoots him, gets nowhere, but doesn't bother claiming until 2 days later.

And of course, Almost is a 2-SHOT CONSECUTIVE OR NON-CONSECUTIVE ONE-NORMAL AND/OR ONE-TIMESHIFTED-DELAYED SHOT VIGILANTE, which could be different from a regular vigilante.

So, yes, I doubt Almost50 is mafia and tying himself with his teammates, but he is in no way confirmed town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Vifam »

Then Comm just lucked out and SK saved him for whatever reason
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Do you understand that if we lynch CommKnight, we can catch or confirm one or more scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3408, Vifam wrote:Then Comm just lucked out and SK saved him for whatever reason
What?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Vifam »

If Almost is SK why would he bother to get Comm off the hook like that and claim
ok
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3409, PeregrineV wrote:
Do you understand that if we lynch CommKnight, we can catch or confirm one or more scum?
Do you realize mislynching me lets James laugh at you guys when HE CLAIMED MAFIA not even 3 pages ago -.-
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Vifam »

I guess you could argue it's cuz he could be confirmed town potentially nvm
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Vifam »

Were definitely not lynching Comm
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3407, PeregrineV wrote:
If Almost is a bulletproof SK, then the Vig claim works great. Vig shoots him, gets nowhere, but doesn't bother claiming until 2 days later.

And of course, Almost is a 2-SHOT CONSECUTIVE OR NON-CONSECUTIVE ONE-NORMAL AND/OR ONE-TIMESHIFTED-DELAYED SHOT VIGILANTE, which could be different from a regular vigilante.

So, yes, I doubt Almost50 is mafia and tying himself with his teammates, but he is in no way confirmed town.
I don't see reason for SK to claim here vig, mafia knows who Comm targeted. A50 can be mafia baiting real vig, they might be bp role, or they can plan use me, they have redirector for that, leaving Comm to do his work is viable, we won't know if Comm got real results or was redirected, assuming Comm is town
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3411, Vifam wrote:If Almost is SK why would he bother to get Comm off the hook like that and claim
Why do you think?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 3413, Vifam wrote:I guess you could argue it's cuz he could be confirmed town potentially nvm
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3412, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3409, PeregrineV wrote:
Do you realize mislynching me lets James laugh at you guys when HE CLAIMED MAFIA not even 3 pages ago -.-
1. Do you believe his claim?
2. I give 2 shits about James laughing. When you flip town, he dies. When you flip scum, then scum have to kill him, unless everyone thinks he's bussing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3414, Vifam wrote:Were definitely not lynching Comm
Why not? It makes the most sense.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Vifam »

Because James literally claimed Mafia if he's town fuck it then whatever none of this is our fault
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3415, Ramcius wrote:I don't see reason for SK to claim here vig, mafia knows who Comm targeted. A50 can be mafia baiting real vig, they might be bp role, or they can plan use me, they have redirector for that, leaving Comm to do his work is viable, we won't know if Comm got real results or was redirected, assuming Comm is town
My point remains, Almost is not confirmed town for claiming vig.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Vifam »

Plus Comm feels more town than him in the first place and James has been a complete anti-town entity all game so
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3420, Vifam wrote:Because James literally claimed Mafia if he's town fuck it then whatever none of this is our fault
No. That's not how you win the game. "Fuck it" is not scumhunting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3421, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3415, Ramcius wrote:I don't see reason for SK to claim here vig, mafia knows who Comm targeted. A50 can be mafia baiting real vig, they might be bp role, or they can plan use me, they have redirector for that, leaving Comm to do his work is viable, we won't know if Comm got real results or was redirected, assuming Comm is town
My point remains, Almost is not confirmed town for claiming vig.
i'm not arguing that, i simply don't believe he's SK, my predictions for scumteam was Comm, Fitz, A50 and Wifam from yesterday, we'll see how close i was :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”