PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3323, Vifam wrote:Yeah because we weren't gonna lynch two cop claims D1
We know that.
Do they know that?

I don't recognize either Comm or James, so maybe they are new enough to the site to not know it.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 am

Post by James3 »

Reminder, there is no evidence that Comm is town. Even if he actually is a rolecop, he's still scum.

P.S. If I get mislynched, please do not quickhammer. I'd like to hammer myself and make a final statement if that happens.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3251, James3 wrote:1. Comm could be a scum rolecop

2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there

3. You could be his buddy.

Whatever the case, he's still scum.
I should've shot you just to rid us all of your annoyance, but I assumed Scum would do it for us! *Sigh*

So, how come nobody asked whom I shot?? It's not like I'm going to tell, but still.. how come nobody cares?
Because based on your opening post where you didn't even read the game, that means either you are lying, or you shot randomly. Since shooting randomly doesn't seem your style, I really don't think you are the vig.
:down:
In post 2977, Almost50 wrote:@Comm:

No, and Yes (let's confirm someone, but let's NOT expose their role).

I'll be honest: I haven't exactly “read” anything yet. I just took a quick glance on the jest of it. I do not plan on doing a “proper” full read either; meaning I won't be reading the whole thing post by post and word by word (You guys have broken the record for shit posting %age). I may read some sections thoroughly, but only if I'm prompted to (or feel the need to). This also has to do with the number of replacements that occurred that it's going to cause me a real headache if I tried to track each slot to it's original occupier and their successor(s)). I intend to keep up starting D3 though.

Any questions/remarks?

Now why is Vifam still alive?? Tywin needs to step up as a Town leader and get this lynch over with. James needs to step DOWN his high heels and get in the mix. Nero needs to open his eyes and actually "do a Nero" (I know you CAN). Too bad RC replaced out. I could have worked with him, but Yume is fine too.

There is still a 50% player base that I have never played with before (at least not with these usernames) so it might take us a while to get acquainted, but let's first show respect to each other and try to work with each other.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:58 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3018, Ramcius wrote:oh well, then no reason to delay, i'm jailkeeper and jailed Havingfitz N1, timeshifted to N2
@James
what do you make of Ram saying he doesn't believe your claim
yet he isn't voting you?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

Post by TTTT »

that quote doesn't go there.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3262, Almost50 wrote:Alright, I actually lied about my shots. Erm.. ONE is delayed... the other is Normal. That's why I had to ask the mods about the difference. I used the delayed shot and have the other one to use tonight.

P-edit:

Yes, Scum Role Cops are a thing, but so are Scum Goons faking a PR to get a TPR lynched. :wink:

Seriously though, Framers are also a "thing", and so are redirectors. Those things are called ROLES, along with many others that are often seen in Mafia games. Ever tried to play Mafia before?? It's a WONDERFUL game, but it requires a thing or two you seem to be lacking. I'll let you figure what those are. :yawn:
Except you are also , and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 3325, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3323, Vifam wrote:Yeah because we weren't gonna lynch two cop claims D1
We know that.
Do they know that?

I don't recognize either Comm or James, so maybe they are new enough to the site to not know it.
idk man everyone is being a dickhead in this game
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:06 am

Post by TTTT »

I wanna remind the game:
we have no confirmation that there is a bus-driver, re-directer, or framer
plz stop assuming any of these roles are present in your analysis
this isn't that complicated
ok it is, but...
we have a claimed 1-shot cop (James) with a claimed guilty on Comm
So we lynch there today.
And it's better we lynch James
bc
1. his claimed 1-shot would be used up anyway
2. his overall play is anti-town
3. he's a Navy SEAL and shouldn't be wasting his time on the webz
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by TTTT »

4. his avatar is, legit, a fascist
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3313, Ramcius wrote:let me ask, how i know who Comm checked to claim that person jk? Comm claimed AFTER me, your theory have really huge flaw there, but i would like to be lynched, atleast this game would end for me and i could laugh from you all in dead chat
*Sigh*

I did and quick ISO of the both of you and you're right. Oh, well.. I don't know anymore.

On another note, why would you laugh? It's not like you're doing any better than the rest of us while you're alive. We all played and and Scum took control from the start. If James flips Town I'll hate him forever. If he is Scum though, I'd tip my hat for him. HE handed this game over to Scum.

I don't even know whom to FULLY trust anymore.

P-edit:

VOTE: James[/James]

I agree, but Ram's behaviour over this lynch on particular is overly suspicious.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:Except you are also non-consecutive, and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?
Does it matter? I already shot a DELAYED shot last night, so it resolves tonight regardless. If the redirector is timeshifted (and I think he is) he will redirect my shot unto me or Comm and his teammates will shoot the other.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3334, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3313, Ramcius wrote:let me ask, how i know who Comm checked to claim that person jk? Comm claimed AFTER me, your theory have really huge flaw there, but i would like to be lynched, atleast this game would end for me and i could laugh from you all in dead chat
*Sigh*

I did and quick ISO of the both of you and you're right. Oh, well.. I don't know anymore.

On another note, why would you laugh? It's not like you're doing any better than the rest of us while you're alive. We all played and and Scum took control from the start. If James flips Town I'll hate him forever. If he is Scum though, I'd tip my hat for him. HE handed this game over to Scum.

I don't even know whom to FULLY trust anymore.

P-edit:

VOTE: James[/James]

I agree, but Ram's behaviour over this lynch on particular is overly suspicious.
we will judge after game who did well, who didn't, but at this point i feel outlier, so either i'm right and you guys doing bad, or i'm wrong and still i would laugh how bad i was knowing who is scumteam
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:29 am

Post by James3 »

In post 3328, TTTT wrote:
In post 3018, Ramcius wrote:oh well, then no reason to delay, i'm jailkeeper and jailed Havingfitz N1, timeshifted to N2
@James
yet he isn't voting you?
That's a perfectly reasonable stance for him to take given our history.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:39 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Almost's James vote a couple posts up doesn't count.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3272, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3270, havingfitz wrote:
@Comm...pardon if this question has already been asked, I do not recall seeing it...but why did you choose to RC me (I know...you sr me) instead of James (who has been 1v1ing you since D1)?
James was pretty obvious scum. I mean who the hell in their right mind with a non-consecutive role cop ability waste it on obvious scum? We'd just enter into today with his claim being the same and me saying he's Vanilla/Mafia PR. I mean I guess there's the slim chance he has a Jester role. But he's been obvious to me since the beginning but no one wanted to actually LOOK at James' shit posts. But people kept telling me to drop it until James got his "result".
You would have gotten a "Cop" role, or you would know he's lying, since that was his claim.
In post 3272, CommKnight wrote:I wanted to check someone I was unsure of. I mean it'd either prove you town or mafia which would either stop me from looking at you suspiciously or confirm you for the SR I had D1. That and out of all the people alive, I deduced you'd be likely to survive. I mean why not, you're scummy enough and not really on the lynch radar. I wanted to know your role so if you noticed I didn't really push you at all D2. Because I was waiting for my results to come back on you.

You'd have to ask yourself, why wouldn't I pick someone else to check to help town progress?
What results could you get that would tell you the persons alignment?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:34 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3337, James3 wrote:
@James
yet he isn't voting you?
are you saying you have a history of fake-claiming guilties when you are town?
otherwise
how is it "perfectly reasonable" for him to think you are lying but not be voting for you?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3335, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:Except you are also non-consecutive, and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?
Does it matter? I already shot a DELAYED shot last night, so it resolves tonight regardless. If the redirector is timeshifted (and I think he is) he will redirect my shot unto me or Comm and his teammates will shoot the other.
Because you keep changing your story. Unless the RE-DIRECTOR redirected you last night, they could not have affected your DELAYED shot, which would be a NORMAL shot, because all actions are timeshifted.

So, really, you sound like you are faking it.

And .
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Vifam »

PV walk me through your convo with Almost what is weird about his claim
ok
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I agree with Vifam here shockingly. What are you getting at with Almost's claim?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3340, TTTT wrote:
In post 3337, James3 wrote:
@James
yet he isn't voting you?
are you saying you have a history of fake-claiming guilties when you are town?
otherwise
how is it "perfectly reasonable" for him to think you are lying but not be voting for you?
cause he have history of fakeclaiming as any alignment, faking guilty and sticking to it for so long shows Comm pinged him really hard, if James is a town, tbh from scum!James i would expect changed claim long ago, but you never know with him, so his lynch i see as a PL
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Vifam »

If James is town fuck him anyway
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:01 am

Post by TTTT »

uh yeah players with a history of fake-claiming guilties as town should be a policy lynch

every
single
time

VOTE: J
VOTE: A
VOTE: M
VOTE: E
VOTE: S
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Spoiler: Almost50 enters and said he did not read the game. Given past games with him as town, I do not beleive he shoots blindly
In post 3327, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3251, James3 wrote:1. Comm could be a scum rolecop

2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there

3. You could be his buddy.

Whatever the case, he's still scum.
I should've shot you just to rid us all of your annoyance, but I assumed Scum would do it for us! *Sigh*

So, how come nobody asked whom I shot?? It's not like I'm going to tell, but still.. how come nobody cares?
Because based on your opening post where you didn't even read the game, that means either you are lying, or you shot randomly. Since shooting randomly doesn't seem your style, I really don't think you are the vig.
:down:
In post 2977, Almost50 wrote:@Comm:

No, and Yes (let's confirm someone, but let's NOT expose their role).

I'll be honest: I haven't exactly “read” anything yet. I just took a quick glance on the jest of it. I do not plan on doing a “proper” full read either; meaning I won't be reading the whole thing post by post and word by word (You guys have broken the record for shit posting %age). I may read some sections thoroughly, but only if I'm prompted to (or feel the need to). This also has to do with the number of replacements that occurred that it's going to cause me a real headache if I tried to track each slot to it's original occupier and their successor(s)). I intend to keep up starting D3 though.

Any questions/remarks?

Now why is Vifam still alive?? Tywin needs to step up as a Town leader and get this lynch over with. James needs to step DOWN his high heels and get in the mix. Nero needs to open his eyes and actually "do a Nero" (I know you CAN). Too bad RC replaced out. I could have worked with him, but Yume is fine too.

There is still a 50% player base that I have never played with before (at least not with these usernames) so it might take us a while to get acquainted, but let's first show respect to each other and try to work with each other.

Spoiler: Talks about how RadiantCowbells could be the NK becasue he could be the Vig
In post 2992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2984, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2980, Almost50 wrote:In my mind it had to do with him being the preferred NK target for a number of payers, so he was partially saving the SLOT from being NK'd.
there are only two killing roles as far as I know. If we assume RC is town why would either mafia or the SK EVER shoot at that big piece of mislynch bait?
1- Because it was RC, and you and I both know how hard it is to get him lynched.
2- Because they don't know what ROLE he had. For all we know he could be the
Vigilante (he did recommend a Vig shot on you, but he left before it was time for him to submit the action).

If I' ever Scum (of any alignment) in a game with RC, I do NOT want him alive by D2. EVER. I would probably shoot him over anyone else in the game.

Spoiler: Another metion of Vig, who may have shot SSBM
In post 3107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3053, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3052, TTTT wrote:Also, scum could have targeted ssbm night 1
Why would Scum target ssbm on N1 AND let him get lynched on D2?? That's a wasted shot. Besides, why ssbm in the first place? Again, why him over TWO Cop claims (one of which must be Town)?

Also, where is the SK kill for N2 then?
Maybe they didn't want him lynched?

Maybe it was docced, blocked, or otherwise interfered with.
1- If they didn't want him lynched they could've easily stopped the lynch. There were 16 players alive and 9 for the lynch. 2 slot were not available and ssbm himself wasn't voting himself, so are you saying ALL ACTIVE TOWN PLAYERS collaborated to mislynch him?

2-
It could not have been, because that means the Watcher was no the Mafia kill, which in turn means we have a Serial Killer or a Vigilante
. Now WHERE are their kills on N2? And besides, that would be the most unlucky Mafia team in the history of the game, failing to kill on the opening 2 nights, and the luckiest own team ever to avoid 2 Mafia kills and 1 SK kill in 2 successive nights.

Spoiler: Claimed non-consecutive, but is now going to use a shot tonight after shooting last night
In post 3330, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3262, Almost50 wrote:Alright, I actually lied about my shots. Erm.. ONE is delayed... the other is Normal. That's why I had to ask the mods about the difference. I used the delayed shot and have the other one to use tonight.

P-edit:

Yes, Scum Role Cops are a thing, but so are Scum Goons faking a PR to get a TPR lynched. :wink:

Seriously though, Framers are also a "thing", and so are redirectors. Those things are called ROLES, along with many others that are often seen in Mafia games. Ever tried to play Mafia before?? It's a WONDERFUL game, but it requires a thing or two you seem to be lacking. I'll let you figure what those are. :yawn:
Except you are also , and if you used one last night, you can't use the other tonight.

Right?

Spoiler: The claim(s)
In post 3249, Almost50 wrote:Ok, F-this! I AM IT! I AM THE FRIGGIN' VIG!! Alright??
I'm 2-shots, both delayed and can't shoot on consecutive nights. I fired once last night so I can only fire again on N4. My predecessor apparently wasn't even playing so he left me the 2 shots intact.

Everybody happy now?? Now let's move on. COMM IS TELLING THE TRUTH, Goddammit!
In post 3250, Almost50 wrote:Btw, my Role PM calls them "Normal" and I had to check with the mod as to what it meant bc I thought "timeshifted" was the term for the delayed shot. If that helps verify my claim to you at all!

Right?

Spoiler: More of the same- All actions/results are timeshifted. This does not match previous claims of non-consecutive, and unless "The Vig" was redirected the night he shot, the shot should go through
In post 3341, PeregrineV wrote:

Right?
Because you keep changing your story. Unless the RE-DIRECTOR redirected you last night, they could not have affected your DELAYED shot, which would be a NORMAL shot, because all actions are timeshifted.

So, really, you sound like you are faking it.

And .

Sure, here you go.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:22 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 3.3 (2/23/17)

CommKnight [L-7]
James3
TTTT [L-8]

Ramcius [L-7]
Almost50
Yume [L-8]

SlySly [L-8]

Havingfitz [L-8]

Vifam [L-7]
Ramcius
Nero Cain [L-8]

PeregrineV [L-8]

Elena Fisher [L-8]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-8]

James3 [L-3]
CommKnight, Elena Fisher, TTTT, Vifam, Nero Cain
Almost50 [L-8]

Tywin Lannister [L-8]

XnadrojX [L-8]

No Lynch [L-8]

Not Voting [7]
Yume, SlySly, TheFuzzylogic99, Tywin Lannister, XnadrojX, Havingfitz, PeregrineV

Deadline is 3:30pm on Tuesday March 7th, in (expired on 2017-03-07 15:30:00).

With 15 alive, it is eight to lynch.

V/LAs:
None.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3346, TTTT wrote:uh yeah players with a history of fake-claiming guilties as town should be a policy lynch

every
single
time

VOTE: J
VOTE: A
VOTE: M
VOTE: E
VOTE: S
well, James could answer himself if he done fake guilty as a town, but i saw him pushing redirector (3p role in ToS) to claim on D1, when James was SK and fakeclaimed vig

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”