D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 3197, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod would a rolecop get a vanilla or a vanilla townie?
A rolecop would receive Vanilla if one checked a vanilla townie.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:13 am

Post by James3 »

In post 3199, Nero Cain wrote:
unvote

there's talk of a redirector. I'll have to reread this thing all over again
If there's a town redirector they can claim. If there's a scum redirector then vig should claim. As it is, there is no evidence that either of those things exist.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3200, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 3197, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod would a rolecop get a vanilla or a vanilla townie?
A rolecop would receive Vanilla if one checked a vanilla townie.
what would a rolecop get on a goon?

a serial killer?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Vanilla for both
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I'm still at work, so not caught up, but will be tonight. I'm glad Almost is in the game though. Finally someone I can understand. Will post again when I get off.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3158, havingfitz wrote:Would it be worth outing a vig to save Comm?
What makes you think they're not outed to the MAFIA yet? If nobody claims redirector then the VIG (if existent) should come forward because they will confirm 2 Town players. There is no use hiding if Mafia already know who the Vig is.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3158, havingfitz wrote:Is there any scenario where Comm and James are both town PRs?
If the Mafia have both a redirector AND a Framer it may explain this, but I fail to understand why they would redirect the Role Cop's action to a TOWN player, unless they thought he was going to check one of them, AND THAT ONE IS JAMES!!!!

So, it is more likely to me that James fake claimed on D1 to out the cop, then they also got the watcher for free so they shot him first, then they somehow failed to shoot the Role Cop so they faked a guilty on him (because it's worth it).

In other words, I will only consider a Framer if someone claims a Town redirector. If not, then I think James is our lynch.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3163, CommKnight wrote:Also I don't want Vig to out himself so he's not interfered with. But if a TOWN redirector/busdriver happened. They SHOULD out.
Mate, the vig is already outed to the redirector. If the redirector is Town, that's ok. If they're Scum though, tonight he meets his fate. Either way, the redirector knows whom he redirected you to, and you gave them their result on a silver platter! It's who you intended to check that they didn't know beforehand, and THAT is why you got redirected.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3172, James3 wrote:If Comm is telling the truth, then mafia already know who the vig is. Yet Comm doesn't want the vig to reveal. There's no reason for this from Town!Comm, ergo he's scum.
And what would be Scum!Comm's reason to NOT want the vig to step forward? I mean, Scum are killing the vig tonight for sure, or will redirect his shot to Comm if he's not lynched.

@VIG: DO NOT SHOOT ANYONE TONIGHT! In fact, do not shoot at all until the redirector is caught!

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3188, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3163, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3152, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3146, Ramcius wrote:redirector have 1 weak spot - where mafia kill? Or Mafia used not timeshifted kill N1 and then normal kill on N2 was delayed to N3?
If there really is a vig...where is the vig kill? Would a role cop include role modifiers?
Not sure, I'd assume so if it was part of the role name. But perhaps not. Depends on the mod's preference.

And also Fitz. When you ask which lynch would solve more problems. Well I confirmed there's a vig alive. So if James flips scum, we're good, if he flips town, well we didn't lose much and vig can kill me tonight.

Also I don't want Vig to out himself so he's not interfered with. But if a TOWN redirector/busdriver happened. They SHOULD out.
Actually, your lynch confirms James/Fitz.
No, it doesn't. My lynch only proves James. Something happened to me or Fitz because I got a vigilante role message. That doesn't mean he can't be VT. This logic is flawed PereV...
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 3158, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3151, James3 wrote:
In post 3148, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3143, James3 wrote:Comm's defense depends on there being a Mafia Bus Driver who just so happened to target the same person as him at random.
Redirector more likely. It would completely control Comm's target.
There's still no evidence of there being a vigilante (or a redirector) though.
Fmpov I'm VT and everything is normal. I can only confirm Comm's result on me is wrong.
From Comm's pov either I am lying (despite not having a mafia result) or he was redirected to another player who happens to be a vig. Would it be worth outing a vig to save Comm?
From Ram's pov his jk worked fine and I'm either scum and couldn't make a nk.....which would conflict with Comm's result....or I'm town and nothing odd happened.

I'm sure there are others scenarios but that's where I'm at.

Is there any scenario where Comm and James are both town PRs? I don't think so. Which lynch would solve more questions?
So what you're saying is this:

Two players (Fitz/Ram) confirmed that comm could not have gotten a result on Fitz, because Fitz isn't a vigilante, and Fitz was JK, which would mean any investigation wouldn't work regardless from my understanding. Also, James claims guilty on Comm. That's three players.

On Comm's side, we have Vifam saying 'I don't know anything, I understand nothing, nothing makes sense... Oh but comm wouldn't do what he's done as Mafia.' PregrinV also defends comm, but does so by calling James a liar while ignoring the other evidence. Comm thinks this all means there has to be a bus driver.

Am I the only one that's starting to see a pattern here that implicates multiple players? If comm is scum, Vifam/peregrinV are probably scum too. Independent of comm, Vifam and peregrinV are still probably scum, but this adds attachments.

I want to hear more from comm though. He says James is lying, but ignores Ram's JK on Fitz and Fitz' claim to not be vigi. Also, if there was a vigi, where are the extra kills? Did the vigi, scum, JK, rolecop, and bus driver ALL target Fitz? I hope nobody actually believes that.

I'm only partly caught up, but read between the lines here. It's not that difficult.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 3208, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3172, James3 wrote:If Comm is telling the truth, then mafia already know who the vig is. Yet Comm doesn't want the vig to reveal. There's no reason for this from Town!Comm, ergo he's scum.
And what would be Scum!Comm's reason to NOT want the vig to step forward?
There probably is no vig. It's a lie. If we all agree that the vig should come forward and they don't then Scum!Comm is screwed. Thus it's in his interest to promote the idea that the vig should stay silent, so that the non-existence of a vig claim won't look suspicious for him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if there's no vig how did Comm get told there's a vig?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3211, James3 wrote:
In post 3208, Almost50 wrote:
And what would be Scum!Comm's reason to NOT want the vig to step forward?
There probably is no vig. It's a lie. If we all agree that the vig should come forward and they don't then Scum!Comm is screwed. Thus it's in his interest to promote the idea that the vig should stay silent, so that the non-existence of a vig claim won't look suspicious for him.
You know... you're either being lynched or vigged bro. Because the vig knows who he is even if I don't.

As for the jail keeper, not sure I could explain that, other than either he's lying, he got blocked, or some other factor that further screwed with night actions.

James is scum, so that "3-person" factor becomes 2. Fitz and Ramcius. Fitz claims to be VT and the result I got says otherwise, which means I know something happened with some swapping. Whether it be redirector or bus-driver.

And again, why would I claim Fitz was 100% town and defend him from a vote if I was lying? Hell, why claim him out of anyone if I were scum? As town, I thought I was checking scum!Fitz to catch a mafia. But it turns out I just checked a town who survived two days and even had my results messed with.

But keep believing what you will. Something happened to the actions and at the end of the day James is conf!scum.

Literally lynching James would either clear me or show me as scum which could be killed tonight or lynched tomorrow EASILY.

That and when you compare James with me, I mean let's say this was an all VT game and relied 100% on scum hunting, who would you value more taking into tomorrow?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3212, Nero Cain wrote:if there's no vig how did Comm get told there's a vig?
There's definitely a vig. Mod said this wasn't a bastard game. So I hope vig knows I'm telling the truth that something happened.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 3210, Tywin Lannister wrote:'I don't know anything, I understand nothing, nothing makes sense... Oh but comm wouldn't do what he's done as Mafia.' P
Do you think Comm would play way he has as scum? Like is there any actual scum motivation to anything he's done?
ok
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 3212, Nero Cain wrote:if there's no vig how did Comm get told there's a vig?
You aren't very intelligent.

There. Is. No. Vig. He. Made. It. Up.

Do. You. Un. Der. Stand?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so Fitz is his buddy?

James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by James3 »

Fitz may or may not be his buddy. Fitz claims VT though.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3217, Nero Cain wrote:so Fitz is his buddy?
1) I'm nobody's buddy
2) Who are you talking about?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fitz
HAS
to be his buddy. Otherwise whats the point of arguing that Fitz is town? One possibility is that Comm was bus driven/redirected and that the vig result was not on Fitz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3219, havingfitz wrote:I'm nobody's buddy
I don't really think you are scum. James says that you are lying about being a vt but Comm is claiming a vig result on you. I'm saying that the only way Comm was lie is if you are his buddy.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3220, Nero Cain wrote:Fitz
HAS
to be his buddy. Otherwise whats the point of arguing that Fitz is town? One possibility is that Comm was bus driven/redirected and that the vig result was not on Fitz.
That's what I have been suggesting.....
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I'm agreeing so?

James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 3220, Nero Cain wrote:Fitz
HAS
It could be to make Fitz look suspicious. It's a WIFOM situation, as he had full knowledge in advance of how his behavior could be read.
In post 3221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3219, havingfitz wrote:I'm nobody's buddy
I don't really think you are scum. James says that you are lying about being a vt but Comm is claiming a vig result on you. I'm saying that the only way Comm was lie is if you are his buddy.
HURT: Nero

You're a worse liar than CNN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”