Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1246, Fro99er wrote:Hey, ISO both sheep and Chaos and look how neither of them mention Mitchell. Not once. ctrl+f ECM or ctrl+f Mitchell returns nothing on either ISO.

Then look at Mitchell's ISO and look how he talks about preferring others to both sheep or chaos.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
ECMitchell
ECMitchell
Townie
ECMitchell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 am

Post by ECMitchell »

In post 1657, WhemeStar wrote:Ec why is your vote on me

Do you really think it's me and Tereta scum?
No offense, but that's an incredibly silly question to ask. If you can't figure out the answer on your own, you really haven't been paying much attention to the game, which only furthers my suspicion of you.
In post 1674, ChaosOmega wrote:I never claimed that I could prove Wheme's alignment. I said I thought my role seems incompatible with a town rolestopper. But it's not impossible.

I'm a tracker. My target last night was ECMitchell; they didn't go anywhere.

Some of Wheme's posts at the end of D1 made me second guess my scum read on the slot. I read through Sheep's ISO, and they mentioned every player in the game except for ECMitchell. Not even in passing, not as a part of a readslist, none. It's a giant scumtell to me when scum is lynched and someone isn't mentioned by them.
He wasn't even on WhemeStar? My lord. At least we can easily afford some missteps such as this. Chaos, I'll say that your reason against me is a good one, and I'd agree in others' shoes. But if you were really on me, and that was really you're result, I have no clue why you would continue to suspect me.

Considering town supposedly has a role stopper, that would mean scum should have power roles as well, and you would expect I'd either perform the kill or use an active ability each night, especially with scum being behind like this.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Fro99er »

@Mod: can the same mafia player use both an action and perform a kill on the same night?

~If it says so in their role pm, yes
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 am

Post by gerryoat »

I'd be ok with voting ECM i guess
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Uhhhh Fr99er professional opinion on amount of investigative power town is allowed to have?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Alisae »

Garrybote who's scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1679, Aj The Epic wrote:Uhhhh Fr99er professional opinion on amount of investigative power town is allowed to have?
1 is fine...2 can be ok if it's sorta nerfed

like a cop and a vanilla cop together isn't unheard of (I think I've done it in my own setup IIRC). But a cop and a tracker would be fucked up.
Heil King Froggo.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

The best vote count placeholder is an actual vote count. Fun fact for you.

Vote Count #2.04:

ECMitchell [L-3] : ChaosOmega, Fro99er, Alisae, WhemeStar,
WhemeStar [L-5] : ECMitchell
ChaosOmega [L-5] : Aj the Epic

Not Voting (6): Terata, Lowell, Unknown1234, HavingFitz, Gerryoat,

With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

V/LA:

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-02-27 15:45:00)
Last edited by Firebringer on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1479, havingfitz wrote:Gerry....I don't remember you being this shitty in our last game. Why are you even in this game?
What is your read on me then?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So backup/tracker/other investigative role+Wheme

is probably not feasible.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Fro99er »

AJ did I miss another claim. Where's the other investigative from?
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Terata »

@Mod i think it's supposed to say L-2 and not L-3 after ECMitchell considering it's 4/6 in the VC
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1683, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1479, havingfitz wrote:Gerry....I don't remember you being this shitty in our last game. Why are you even in this game?
You're a null leaning scummy due to not having contributed anything useful that I can recall.

VOTE: ECMitchell
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1686, Terata wrote:@Mod i think it's supposed to say L-2 and not L-3 after ECMitchell considering it's 4/6 in the VC
This is correct...so ECM is L-1.

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Fro99er »

UNVOTE:

We're not ending the day yet. Despite how I think this is a correct lynch.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 am

Post by Fro99er »

There is still more to discuss around the claims, for example.

I have a question to AJ out there about the claims.
Heil King Froggo.
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Terata »

Here's my own thoughts i took during the iso. I started writing down the post numbers half way through and it's super messy, but sry i don't have the energy to correct it all. Ask me if you're confused

Spoiler:
Gerry: #35 feels weirdly phrased in a way i could see being partners. "You would have preferred I denied something without even knowing what it was? :lol: " +

Chaos: " I'll remind people that I've had issues with Chaos for some time now, just in case anyone wants to have a complaint about me hopping on that wagon if it catches much more steam ;)" "I'm still fine calling Chaos scum though, I just got there on the WK road." "we're discussing a scumread on Chaos." he seems to want to make it VERY clear he's scumreading Chaos and he seems very self-aware of what he's doing. So even though i think it would usually look good for Choas it gives me distancy vibes. He also had basically 2 scum reads in Hawk/Chaos but put all real pressure on Hawk and only mentioned Chaos in the passing. And later when the pressure on Lowell started he STILL kept Chaos as his second lynch and slipped in Lowell as first without really mentioning him much earlier.

Wheme: #632 really feels like spew. like hard spew. And with how sheep talked early about scum Whiteknighting, i wouldn't be suprised if that's a big part of his play.

EC: Just no interactions

Lowell: towntown "So you would have been okay with the pressure on WhemeStar if you'd thought of it before me? Is that a habit that will carry through the game? Feels like it would make you hard to cooperate with if town." He's using "@Lowell" several times for meh questions where it doesn't really fit in. Dunno what to make of that. #1291:i feel like scum often wants to avoid being seen as having tmi when talking about pre-flips. Maybe this read is dumb, but im giving lowell townpoints for sheep's post. Also the way Lowell jumped to sheep's top lynch towards the end and being the CW obviously looks good for Lowell

Penguin/Alisae: Basically no interactions, but Penguin didn't play and Alisae subbed in towards the end, so i won't read into that.

AJ: #223: "but I'll sheep AJ for the moment." a bit blatant if partners, but idk. "If you have suggestions for future games I'd love to hear them.." this doesn't strike me as a tone that's designed to please AJ, like it's been at other times to others. He's more lowkey salty for AJ pushing him, which could be because AJ was accusing a partner.

Naomi/HavingFitz: "That's an interesting way to look at it - I don't think I can fully come with you on it" "Why would you say there is red between us three when everything you've said on the matter has me and Terata as green. Isn't that an explicit contradiction."- Naomi. ++ #321 also +

Lil/unknown: "Avoiding LilUzi because he's currently less active." "You then attack Uzi (one of my attackers)" hm. The part in #321 where he responds to Lil's vote doesn't feel at all like a partner interactions. #1222 "I feel safe in the knowledge
you'll
have a lot of people to lynch before I'm the worst lurker :lol:" i think sheep's phrasing here is super spew-y

Frogg: towntown. Scum doesn't use 70% of their posts responding/trying to justify his own actions to a partner. thats a partner interaction approximately 0 % of the time.

interesting post connected to several: #1206: TMI/spew? or defending a partner in the claims?

I've iso'd Sheep to look for spew more than partner interaction, because they're much harder to differentiate. +++ = lock clear ++ = looks good, + = looks slightly good. - = something pinged me

+++: Frogg
++: Naomi/fitz, Lil/unknown, Wheme, Lowell
+: Gerry

- (ordered worst first): EC, Chaos, AJ
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Terata »

Dead discussion is dead. And sadly i won't be able to revive it just yet since im going away tomorrow.

@Mod V/LA until sunday evening/monday.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Frogger, I have a moderate powered investigation role, basically on a role cop's level. That was one of the reasons I called the claims out yesterday, because it was obvious town couldn't have that much power.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Fro99er »

Interesting.

I'm not sure it's a complete CC to tracker, so a I don't really think it's indicative of CO being scum alone just for that.
Heil King Froggo.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1687, havingfitz wrote:
You're a null leaning scummy due to not having contributed anything useful that I can recall.

But you're saying I'm acting differently this game. The game you have with me, I was mafia. So why does that = to the same alignment if you see me acting differently?
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Terata »

am i the only one confused af from all these unprovoked claims this game? like wtf
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1695, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1687, havingfitz wrote:

But you're saying I'm acting differently this game. The game you have with me, I was mafia. So why does that = to the same alignment if you see me acting differently?
My question to you was negative passive aggressive nudging you to stop sucking in this game. It wasn't meant to be an AI meta analysis.

Basically post more content than glib one liners.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:39 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1696, Terata wrote:am i the only one confused af from all these unprovoked claims this game? like wtf
He could be trying to call chaos out on his BS of fake invest claim. IDK
Im a dog that quacks
Terata
Terata
Goon
Terata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Terata »

In post 1698, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1696, Terata wrote:am i the only one confused af from all these unprovoked claims this game? like wtf
He could be trying to call chaos out on his BS of fake invest claim. IDK
but he claimed it as a question of what it possibly could mean to Frogg... not as a sure push. that's so not worth

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”