Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vifam »

James is either lying or is scum because I really can't fucking see Comm flipping scum here
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Vifam »

Like id be amazed
ok
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3097, PeregrineV wrote:Who? Commknight? He claimed roelcop.
was referring to James
James claims cop day1
makes it clear he's targeting Comm
yet here he is still alive
if he is really cop that means Comm is scum
why wouldn't scum attempt to NK him?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3073, Vifam wrote:I really don't think Comm is scum, I could see James fakeclaiming a guilty as scum but Comm doesn't come off as the type of person that will risk fucking around in a game if he's scum
Personally, I have not played with either before, so I'm judging by what I see in this thread and have no meta reference to fall on.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Vifam »

None of his play makes sense as scum like he cc'd James D1 within like the first 20 pages and now he's saying he rolecopped Fitz after Ram claimed to jail him, how is any of this going to come from scum
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Vifam »

Plus he doesn't come off as a troll or anything so what the fuck
ok
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3102, TTTT wrote:
was referring to James
James claims cop day1
who says they didn't? we have N1 kill, which was obv after LoX so openly claimed not timeshifted watcher, also keeping in mind most plausible it was sk doing, we have no mafia kills, therefore they could tried get James, but failed, Fitz getting JK for example
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3053, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3052, TTTT wrote:Also, scum could have targeted ssbm night 1
Why would Scum target ssbm on N1 AND let him get lynched on D2?? That's a wasted shot. Besides, why ssbm in the first place? Again, why him over TWO Cop claims (one of which must be Town)?

Also, where is the SK kill for N2 then?
Maybe they didn't want him lynched?

Maybe it was docced, blocked, or otherwise interfered with.
1- If they didn't want him lynched they could've easily stopped the lynch. There were 16 players alive and 9 for the lynch. 2 slot were not available and ssbm himself wasn't voting himself, so are you saying ALL ACTIVE TOWN PLAYERS collaborated to mislynch him?

2- It could not have been, because that means the Watcher was no the Mafia kill, which in turn means we have a Serial Killer or a Vigilante. Now WHERE are their kills on N2? And besides, that would be the most unlucky Mafia team in the history of the game, failing to kill on the opening 2 nights, and the luckiest own team ever to avoid 2 Mafia kills and 1 SK kill in 2 successive nights.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3074, TTTT wrote:
In post 3070, PeregrineV wrote:Being jailkept does not prevent an investigative result.
I did not know this.
I thought being JK'D prevented anything reaching jk target or getting out from jk target.

So if I was an investigative PR (which I'm not) and was JK....I'd still be able to investigate someone? I think not....and I wouldn't think it would work or not work one way only.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3108, havingfitz wrote:
In post 3070, PeregrineV wrote:Being jailkept does not prevent an investigative result.
I did not know this.
I thought being JK'D prevented anything reaching jk target or getting out from jk target.

So if I was an investigative PR (which I'm not) and was JK....I'd still be able to investigate someone? I think not....and I wouldn't think it would work or not work one way only.
jailed person can't do any actions, but other people can investigate him, it's a basic JK version, which i am in this game, in other words, Comm (and anyone else) could check you and get results, but you couldn't do anything
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3102, TTTT wrote:
was referring to James
James claims cop day1
He could have been doctored. Or he could be not a 1-shot Cop.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3107, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3053, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3052, TTTT wrote:Also, scum could have targeted ssbm night 1
Why would Scum target ssbm on N1 AND let him get lynched on D2?? That's a wasted shot. Besides, why ssbm in the first place? Again, why him over TWO Cop claims (one of which must be Town)?

Also, where is the SK kill for N2 then?
Maybe they didn't want him lynched?

Maybe it was docced, blocked, or otherwise interfered with.
1- If they didn't want him lynched they could've easily stopped the lynch. There were 16 players alive and 9 for the lynch. 2 slot were not available and ssbm himself wasn't voting himself, so are you saying ALL ACTIVE TOWN PLAYERS collaborated to mislynch him?

2- It could not have been, because that means the Watcher was no the Mafia kill, which in turn means we have a Serial Killer or a Vigilante. Now WHERE are their kills on N2? And besides, that would be the most unlucky Mafia team in the history of the game, failing to kill on the opening 2 nights, and the luckiest own team ever to avoid 2 Mafia kills and 1 SK kill in 2 successive nights.
In post 3097, PeregrineV wrote:Yeah, that's why I refuse to jump to conclusions
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3108, havingfitz wrote:
I did not know this.

It works one way only. You can't do anything, or be killed, but you can be watched, copped, tracked, smacked, neighbored, etc.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3109, Ramcius wrote:jailed person can't do any actions, but other people can investigate him, it's a basic JK version, which i am in this game, in other words, Comm (and anyone else) could check you and get results, but you couldn't do anything
Ok...we'll that still doesn't explain why he would claim a pr result on me when I'm not. Which in conjunction with James guilty is pretty lock tight. No way would scum fall on two swords (me and James) to eliminate 1 town PR.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hmm, this is interesting. We seem to have a bus in play. Also to note, I'd need to be roleblocked the night I choose a target. Which means he would've had to be jailed N1 to stop me from getting a result. So Ramcius, did you jail him N1 or N2 (like have it take effect those nights).

Now the next part, there is definitely something screwy going on and the mod said it wasn't a bastard game, so my best guess? Bus Driver is active (and possibly mafia sided if he doesn't admit to bussing Fitz).

I targeted Fitz because he was one of my scum reads D1 and seemed like he wouldn't die, which I was correct.

Now for the grand reveal. The role came back as Vigilante. So unless you're trolling them Fitz, you got bussed with someone or are a disguiser.

But because of this possibility, I know I can't have been bussed. Which means no alteration to Jame's ability. WHICH MEANS, James if scum confirmed.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

This whole thing is messy,,,,,I need to read the whole day again to try to get a handle on it all
I believe that we should lynch off the SSbm wagon as there is a 99.percent chance that there was atleast 1 scum on the wagon.
more later
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3079, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3076, Vifam wrote:Plus like why would Scum Comm claim to rolecop Fitz of all people like I just don't see it
to save Fitz, cause i straight up said i rbed him, no kill, so Fitz getting rope
@Vifam:

The day opened with no NK, and the very first post was by Comm who provided a vague offer that allowed him to adjust according to what happens next. If Fitz was blocked Comm would come out to save him. If the NK target was BP or protected then it was easy for Comm to claim just about anything about anyone else (and especially one of his team, but it could be a real Town player to get Town credit for it).

Let me explain: Comm could've said "Ramciu is Town" and Ram would have bought it, thinking Comm really did Role Cop him. Or.. he could've said "There's a Doctor in play" and still everyone (but Ram) would have been impressed, but the fact is Comm knew Ram was Town already and was guessing there to be a Doctor. Now Ram could have CC'd that with his JK claim, and that would be all the Scum needed, or he could have kept quiet about it and Comm would have been Town read by most. Now what if here was a Doctor (instead of the JK) in play? Comm would have still got Town cred for it.

It was a semi-safe bet for all I know. Of course, this is all theory and you can choose to dismiss it as garbage, but it's as good a guess as any.

TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3114, CommKnight wrote:Hmm, this is interesting. We seem to have a bus in play. Also to note, I'd need to be roleblocked the night I choose a target. Which means he would've had to be jailed N1 to stop me from getting a result. So Ramcius, did you jail him N1 or N2 (like have it take effect those nights).

Now the next part, there is definitely something screwy going on and the mod said it wasn't a bastard game, so my best guess? Bus Driver is active (and possibly mafia sided if he doesn't admit to bussing Fitz).

I targeted Fitz because he was one of my scum reads D1 and seemed like he wouldn't die, which I was correct.

Now for the grand reveal. The role came back as Vigilante. So unless you're trolling them Fitz, you got bussed with someone or are a disguiser.

But because of this possibility, I know I can't have been bussed. Which means no alteration to Jame's ability. WHICH MEANS, James if scum confirmed.
what do you mean by "bussed"?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:07 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 3115, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:This whole thing is messy,,,,,I need to read the whole day again to try to get a handle on it all
I believe that we should lynch off the SSbm wagon as there is a 99.percent chance that there was atleast 1 scum on the wagon.
more later
your take-away from all these claims is "I dunno... let's lynch from the ssbm wagon"
wut?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3114, CommKnight wrote:Now for the grand reveal. The role came back as Vigilante. So unless you're trolling them Fitz, you got bussed with someone or are a disguiser.
No trolling here.
I'm VT.
If the potential exists for your claimed action to be altered then likewise the same thing exist for James' action.

Blehhhhhh

Also the wiki wasn't definitive in it's definition of a jailkeeper. Ex: A Jailkeeper
cannot stop a Strongman from committing a kill (regardless of who they target), and
does not prevent other players from targeting their target with non-killing actions (
e.g. if a Watcher and Jailkeeper target the same player, the Watcher will see the Jailkeeper's action).

UNVOTE: while this mess gets further discussed.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3114, CommKnight wrote:Hmm, this is interesting. We seem to have a bus in play. Also to note, I'd need to be roleblocked the night I choose a target. Which means he would've had to be jailed N1 to stop me from getting a result. So Ramcius, did you jail him N1 or N2 (like have it take effect those nights).

N1, N2 was you, in case you town and can't use your ability anyway that night
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:12 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 2976, CommKnight wrote:Sooo... I'll out one thing and one thing only. I'll let you guys choose.
Do you want to know the role I found or who I now 100% town read because of the role I found?
In post 3025, CommKnight wrote:
In post 3020, Almost50 wrote: Then THAT is our lynch of the day!

VOTE: Havingfitz
No. No it isn't.
I know what Fitz is and he's 100% town. I'll let him decide if I out his role to prove my own, but his role is impossible to be 3rd party/mafia.

VOTE: James

However, James as proven himself to be false. We could've lynched him D1 or D2 with his obvious fake claim. Now with his fake results, we're lynching his ass D3.
In post 3028, CommKnight wrote:[Blue = TR, Green = Town]

RadiantCowbells [L-6]
PeregrineV, RadiantCowbells,
James3

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-6]
ssbm_Kyouko
, XnadrojX, SlySly
James3
[L-8]
Zekromaster

ssbm_Kyouko [Lynch]
CommKnight
, TTTT, Vifam, Elena Fisher, TheFuzzylogic99, Ramcius,
Havingfitz
, Nero Cain, Tywin Lannister

Almost 50/Zekromaster was voting James. I doubt a scum slot would be sitting on scum during the last voting of the day when a town was being mislynched.

Other than that, might as well go for a confirmed mafia today. Unless someone else got someone higher in the food chain.
In post 3029, CommKnight wrote:Also Ramcius, since you claimed Jailkeeper,
Fitz can either prove or disprove you right now when he gets here.
Which means, we could have 3 living confirmed towns and 1 living confirmed mafia.

Now for the grand reveal.
The role came back as Vigilante. So unless you're trolling them Fitz
, you got bussed with someone or are a disguiser.

TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:15 am

Post by TTTT »

how do those first 4 posts come from someone with a Vig result on Fitz?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Comm

Still think Vifam/RC slot is town Almost 50 looks nice aswell so does Fliz TTTT was someone I was gonna tr but I looked at that game he linked and he plays quite well as scum so iffy to tr that slot.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

i like 3rd one, how vig could disprove me? Shot didn't vent trough, we have no dead body, so either i blocked vig, or vig didn't tried anything, bus driver target Fitz, when me and Comm target him? Also, where scum kill went to?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”