Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Rels »

In post 449, hapahauli wrote:Getting back into the swing of things. Need a few hours to catch up.
Still faster than ASAP
TL Mafia is best mafia
Rels
Rels
Goon
Rels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Rels »

K leaving work, see you later (=
TL Mafia is best mafia
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:05 am

Post by hapahauli »

After re-reading, I'm pretty sure
KidAmn
is mafia.

He has some contradictions in his filter that are difficult for me to reconcile from a town perspective.
In post 276, KidAmn wrote:
In post 254, Aubrey wrote:Kid needs to make re-showing too.
I know, I do have a relatively busy life outside of this site though, especially on weekends.

Far too many people coasting along not posting at all right now.
F.E.C.'s complete lack of any content and then suddenly 4 posts in a row attacking Aubrey and Creature is all kinds of weird and feels a lot like someone maintaining the absolute minimum required to stay in the game - whether or not that's "scummy" is hard to say, but it's an incredibly anti-town way to play (and yes, there is a difference between "anti-town" and "scummy".
He's pretty critical of people "coasting", but that's basically what he's doing himself this game. He has 16 posts, most of which were made while defending himself from my early-game push against him. Scum love to criticize town for fucking up, but do nothing themselves to help the situation.

Secondly, probably the most substantial thing he has in his filter deals with his "read" on Creature:
In post 276, KidAmn wrote: Similarly something feels off to me about Creature - the rather blasé nature of their posting, throwing out town and scum-reads with little to no reasoning (looking at their ISO, their longest post is a whole 3 lines?)... it just comes across as the opposite of "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" - and certainly not a tale told by an idiot. It's deliberate and I dislike it, but unfortunately it matches up with looking at their posting in a couple of other games I've looked at. Having Allomancer as one of their scumreads despite them being so inactive they've picked up a prod also feels lazy as hell, as if they're covering themselves by saying "I had a scumread on Allomancer" for if/when a "fuck it, get rid of these lurkers" wagon happens.
In post 278, KidAmn wrote:I've been driving the wife around all day, cut a fella some slack on the meme game.
As for the vote - Honestly, right now I could go for F.E.C. or Creature, but I'm willing to give both a chance to respond (Creature more-so as my issue with him seems to just be
how he plays
). Moogin needs to contribute way more than they have so far, so not disagreeable to putting some pressure there either.
In the first post, he calls Creature mafia for questionable reasons. This isn't inherently scummy - I'd understand why a less experienced townie could call Creature mafia for his posting style.

However the second post is quite scummy.
He mentions supporting a vote on Creature, while giving good reasons to call creature town. He then finishes off by throwing Shade at a 3rd player. It's very hard for me to see this post coming from town.

The thought process of a townie is "I think <player> is mafia, therefore I should vote <player>."
NOT
"<Player> can be town for <reasons>, but I'm cool with voting him anyway."

That's not a town mentality. Town want to lynch players that they're suspicious of, not players who they have reasons to think are NOT suspicious.

There's no mention of why he thinks Creature could be more likely mafia than town. He basically acknowledges that all of his reasons to vote Creature are non alignment indicative, yet he clearly states that he would vote him.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 am

Post by hapahauli »

Just in general, the posting-to-content ration of KidAmn is pretty off.

He spends a lot of time substantiating a non-read on Creature, defending himself from me, and criticizing Aubury's use of self-meta while doing absolutely nothing himself. The cherry on top is that he accuses too many people in the game of coasting.

VOTE: KidAmn
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by hapahauli »

Fitz
still is probably my second strongest read. I did not like his "wall-o-text" catchup post in the least bit. It's like he made it intentionally super hard to read, while criticizing OoO's wall for being hard-to-read.

Though two things give me pause (and have me wanting KidAmn dead first):
1) Multiple people have been complaining about OoO's post-length, which makes it possible that being anti-wall-of-text is some standard mafiascum meta thing.
2) I've seen townies do the "post while catching up wall-of-text" before, and they always read as very awkward/scummy to me.

I think there's a chance that Fitz is just a really awkward poster. Not a large chance, but certainly more of a chance than KidAmn.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:26 am

Post by hapahauli »

I don't have strong mafia conclusions for #3. My best guess is
Kop
, because a lot of the "paranoid about Aburey" stuff reads as a front for activity. I also see Kop asking a lot of questions but drawing very few conclusions. The stuff he posted on Moogin is also hypocritical:
In post 289, Kop wrote:
In post 282, MooginSoosy wrote:Hi, sorry, I know I said I was going to post more and then I disappeared. Last night and this morning got really busy so I didnt have time to participate. I'm free all weekend so I'll be on way more.

I think OoO and rels are town. I'm leaning towards creature being town as well.

I know it's scummy to not post or post sporadically, but I'm here now and I'll be here all weekend
Can you specify why you think they are town? Because if you have read through you'd have at least a few scum reads along with your town. It shouldn't take someone to prod you to find out where you are in terms of who you suspect.
For as much as he criticizes Moogin for not having scumreads, Kop actually doesn't have any documented scumreads of his own outside of the Aubrey early game thing.

Other than that,
Creature, Doomfeather, Aubry, and OoO are prob-town
- Creature's play is very loose and fearless so far. Posts like #241 show an impatience and desire for progress that's very genuine.
- Aubrey is clearly thinking about the game beyond a surface level. #367 for example, is very unnecessary from Aubrey from a scum perspective. She has very little reason to narrow down her lynch options when town-sentiment is otherwise. Lot's of other posts like that in her filter, where she's very clearly considering both sides of an issue.
- OoO has been the driving force behind the game so far, and that's incredibly difficult for mafia to fake. I've seen games where OoO was active and the lead poster as mafia, but noneso in a way as productive as this. In dealing with lurkers for example (Moogin, Kop, etc.), he's questioning them and trying to figure out their alignment rather than trying to actively discredit them.
- Doomfeather is just all-over-the-place in a very townie way. He's probably voted the entire player list, and seems like he's trying (but doesn't have it quite together). His posting reads a lot like a paranoid stream-of-consciousness.

I don't have significant thoughts or opinions on the rest of the playerlist.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 am

Post by outoforder »

Hapa. Tomorrow when i go through all this is there gonna be contradictions timelinewise? If i find one i am gonna call you scum. If i do not, youre town.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:44 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Sorry I haven't been posting. We've been having Internet connection problems. Catching up from page 16.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:50 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 456, outoforder wrote:Hapa. Tomorrow when i go through all this is there gonna be contradictions timelinewise? If i find one i am gonna call you scum. If i do not, youre town.
What do you mean? None of my reads are based on timelines or anything of that sort. I'm reading KidAmn and Fitz as mafia based on how they portray themselves in individual posts vs. their actions in the rest of their filter. I think Kop is suspicious because he's reading Moogin as mafia for something that could be said about his filter.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 am

Post by doomfeathers »

I'm going to copy what fitz does and organize things by page.
In post 378, outoforder wrote:Well to be fair Hawk is not right on what he says about MooginSoosy's vote on doomfeathers. Still i don't agree with the reasoning.

Ugh i just thought about what you said Aubrey. Idk... Yeah idk, maybe there is none. Like i have seen scum do that but you're right. I'd still like her to explain how she comes to the latter conclusions based on the same posts she came to other conclusions before. Logically it doesn't make sense from any perspective and from my experience when something makes no sense from any perspective it's usually mafia -- as townies do not know why mafia comes to the conclusions the do, as they have more information than townies do.
This is quite an interesting point. I'll keep it in mind.
In post 382, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:
Mod:
Replace me out. My mental state is in a mess... again.
I hope things improve! Nice to meet you!
In post 386, MooginSoosy wrote:
In post 372, outoforder wrote:
In post 363, MooginSoosy wrote:I don't like the fact that OoO waited to see rels' reaction. How easy it would be for a scum rels to buddy up with OoO right away just because they know each other from another game. I liked his interaction with creature but I think he backed off too easily. Then to suddenly agree to a townblock with creature, OoO and doom (though he was iffy on doom still). I think one of them is latching onto that group to fly under the radar
So you have nowfirst scumread me for some post, then townread me for the same post, and then apparently you don't again like it? Which is it?
Just because I don't like something doesn't mean you're scum. I think you're making the game easy for rels to latch onto you by having that early association.

I think rels is the most likely to latch on and I think creature or doom could also be riding that wave.
I'm confused. Are you talking about voting OOO in the beginning or the proposed townbloc later? Does the fact that I immediately unvoted OOO and refused to bloc change your read on me at all?
In post 390, Aubrey wrote:ewwwww, I forgot mafia have day talk. <----- not the biggest fan of day talk.

That's going to change up my thinking a bit, and makes OOO's psychic connection with Reels even sillier now.
Sillier in what way? Are you saying it makes him more or less likely to be scum?
In post 397, Creature wrote:
01. Aubrey

02. Kop > KainTepes
03. hapahauli
04. outoforder
05. Rels*
06. Hawk > Allomancer*

07. MooginSoosy
08. KidAmn
09. havingfitz
10. doomfeathers

11. Fredrick E Campbell
12. Creature
In post 398, Rels wrote:Caught up.
Hapa is scum.
Kop is most likely scum.
Aubrey rayn and hawk are townie.
Creature and doom are super town.
So most importantly Hapa is scum. Let's murder him.
These two lists are practically identical. It could be similar townie thought processes, or sheeping, or synchronized scum. I don't think it's two scum, but it could be. It somehow seems less likely since scum have daytalk.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:23 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 417, Aubrey wrote:From the general consensus, it seems we're narrowing down scum to likely being in the lower end of posting / activity. I seriously wouldn't be shocked if one (if not two) are fooling us by playing in an aggressive/active manner.
Agreed.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 am

Post by doomfeathers »

In post 442, MooginSoosy wrote:
In post 405, Hawk wrote:
Moogin are you gonna give your read on Rels especially since Rels came in with some very nice aggressive scumhunting here? Can you give a read on Hapa as well while your at it since you said you didn't understand why people thought Hapa was scummy?
Well now I think rels is more town, no need to phrase it in the way you did. Looking from before the weekend and after the weekend makes a huge difference for rels. Like no I'm not going to think he's 100% but that was nice explanation for hapa for me.

The hardest thing to wrap my head around for hapa is the fact that they're looking to past games which I cannot look at? So no I still don't see scum hapa but I also don't see town hapa.
In post 444, Rels wrote:
In post 424, Rels wrote:
In post 423, havingfitz wrote:
In post 205, havingfitz wrote:mod...I will be v/LA from now until Tuesday morning.
Back. Will catch up asap.
Dat hype
Apparently I don't know what ASAP means
Agreed, on both of these.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Hawk »

My baby girl was just born! Will be back later maybe earlier than tomorrow just felt like sharing!!! :D
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Hawk wrote:My baby girl was just born! Will be back later maybe earlier than tomorrow just felt like sharing!!! :D
Awesomeness! Congratulations!
In post 454, hapahauli wrote:
Fitz
still is probably my second strongest read. I did not like his "wall-o-text" catchup post in the least bit. It's like he made it intentionally super hard to read, while criticizing OoO's wall for being hard-to-read.

1) Multiple people have been complaining about OoO's post-length, which makes it possible that being anti-wall-of-text is some standard mafiascum meta thing.
2) I've seen townies do the "post while catching up wall-of-text" before, and they always read as very awkward/scummy to me.

I think there's a chance that Fitz is just a really awkward poster. Not a large chance, but certainly more of a chance than KidAmn.
Here we see hapahauli listing reasons why his scumread might be wrong shortly after saying this:
In post 452, hapahauli wrote:The thought process of a townie is "I think <player> is mafia, therefore I should vote <player>."
NOT

That's not a town mentality. Town want to lynch players that they're suspicious of, not players who they have reasons to think are NOT suspicious.
Also, he's been criticizing hypocrisy. Please get your reads together, dude.

If hapahauli eventually flips scum, I think KidAmn is probably more likely town, and havingfitz and/or Kop are more likely to be scum. He could be distancing without having to vote one of them.

Now that I have an excuse:

VOTE: Kop

For how much people talk about voting him, nobody's been actually doing it.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

Post by doomfeathers »

Note: The excuse is not hapahauli's possible link. He and somebody (OOO, I think) have been talking about Kop being hypocritical in his posts.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:53 am

Post by doomfeathers »

@Kop: For the record, I never said I thought havingfitz was town. I said he appeared townish to me in the same way that he appeared townish to me last game, when he was scum.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 452, hapahauli wrote: He's pretty critical of people "coasting", but that's basically what he's doing himself this game. He has 16 posts, most of which were made while defending himself from my early-game push against him. Scum love to criticize town for fucking up, but do nothing themselves to help the situation.

Secondly, probably the most substantial thing he has in his filter deals with his "read" on Creature:
In post 276, KidAmn wrote: Similarly something feels off to me about Creature - the rather blasé nature of their posting, throwing out town and scum-reads with little to no reasoning (looking at their ISO, their longest post is a whole 3 lines?)... it just comes across as the opposite of "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" - and certainly not a tale told by an idiot. It's deliberate and I dislike it, but unfortunately it matches up with looking at their posting in a couple of other games I've looked at. Having Allomancer as one of their scumreads despite them being so inactive they've picked up a prod also feels lazy as hell, as if they're covering themselves by saying "I had a scumread on Allomancer" for if/when a "fuck it, get rid of these lurkers" wagon happens.
In post 278, KidAmn wrote:I've been driving the wife around all day, cut a fella some slack on the meme game.
As for the vote - Honestly, right now I could go for F.E.C. or Creature, but I'm willing to give both a chance to respond (Creature more-so as my issue with him seems to just be
how he plays
). Moogin needs to contribute way more than they have so far, so not disagreeable to putting some pressure there either.
In the first post, he calls Creature mafia for questionable reasons. This isn't inherently scummy - I'd understand why a less experienced townie could call Creature mafia for his posting style.

However the second post is quite scummy.
He mentions supporting a vote on Creature, while giving good reasons to call creature town. He then finishes off by throwing Shade at a 3rd player. It's very hard for me to see this post coming from town.

The thought process of a townie is "I think <player> is mafia, therefore I should vote <player>."
NOT

There's no mention of why he thinks Creature could be more likely mafia than town. He basically acknowledges that all of his reasons to vote Creature are non alignment indicative, yet he clearly states that he would vote him.
I don't have a ton of time to respond to all this bullshit where Hapahauli runs back to his first scum-reads again to drum up a counter wagon instead of doing anything productive, so I'm just gonna make some things clear:

- I'm "coasting" because I work 50 hours a week in an environment where I don't get to spend my time sat at a desk posting walls of waffle about interactions with players on a completely different site, so yes, my posting is sporadic

- The idea that being willing to give FEC and Creature a chance to respond to my issues is scummy is straight up bullshit. If giving people chances to respond is anti-town and making use of the time the town has to discuss things is anti-town then I want a ticket to whatever bizzaro world you're on. You also conveniently ignore that my issue isn't just with his style of posting, I also referred to the fact that he was throwing out town and scum reads with little reasoning behind them AND him throwing a town read on Allomancer who had done nothing of note all game

- You conveniently ignore that my other scum read at the time (FEC) was solidly based on a series of particularly scummy looking posts

PEDIT - as Doomfeather says you literally do the thing you accuse me of where you call kop scum and then list a bunch of reasons he could be town

In summary, bite my shiny metal ass
VOTE: Hapahauli
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, can't forgive you just because you townread me.
Sigh
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...apologies for cutting my catch up short. I'm typically v/LA on weekends and Friday I had to go pick someone at the airport, hence the abrupt stop.

Also...I realize these catch ups I do are not generally well received but I do them in a stream of consciousness to give other players a sense of what is catching my attention as I'm reading.

Spoiler: Catch up from page 6-19
Page 6:

- Annnnd hapa lays a vote on me in agreement w/ Aubrey's vote/suspicions towards me. Accusing my questions (there were 4) of being unproductive. WTF? I disagree. Trying to figure out why Creature had an initial scum read on Aubrey is not pointless. Asking if outoforder minds an abbreviated name and trying to better understand the TLM dynamic we have going on in this game is not pointless. Trying to understand wtf Creature was talking about is not pointless. All of these in the first 2 pages of the game. What hard hitting questions did you (or anyone) expect? What is pointless is Aubrey's "pinging" vote on me and your hopping aboard in agreement.

- Pointless question example. OoO must be scum. /sarcasm

OoO - hapa exchange on the AI aspects of RVS voting. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

= good Doom posting.
= OMG stop talking about this shit Doom posting!!! Ffs...
= Doom voting a lurker for lurking. Smh...terrible vote. Smh...

- @OoO...
what does X being personality driven have to do with X being alignment indicative?

Also...your reply to Doom on why you focused on Moogin and I does not hold water. Fred's vote was no more a pure RVS vote than Moogin's. They both gave reasons for voting you. hapa seemed to infer some actual suspicion towards you (if even in RVS stage jest). Same for Doom. My RVS vote on you is probably the most random. So why did Moosin and I get your discredit? And you say you are not casing me but you have stated you agree with Aubrey's thoughts on me (the pointless question pinging case). If you agree with Aubrey...then you suspect me...despite the fact you aren't "casing" me.

- OoO...
what did you establish from Aubrey's answer to your proofreading question?

Page 7:

Liking Rels posting so far.

OMFG to OoO- hapa back and forth RVS vote analysis is painful.

Doom's reading people's wiki's looking for stuff. That's townish IMO.

- @OoO...
At this point in the game why are you town reading Creature? Because at this point in the game he has made ~20 shit posts.

Page 8:

- So Creature actually does think Aubrey is scum (since RVS vote) and hapa too.

- OoO (and anyone else who might be doing this)...when you quote other players could you leave their name in it. When you are responding to a box of text and there is no name included it can make it difficult to understand what or whom you are talking about.

- OoO meta analysis of Aubrey scum games results in confident Aubrey town read supporting his already current Aubrey town read. Without looking at town games...which he states he will do on the next page.

Page 9:

- Is this a helpful question Aubrey?

- My 5 page catch up wall post.

- Aubrey elaborates on my pinging questions...1)
Do you have issue with me placing the 3rd RVS vote on OoO?
Because I thought your pings were based off my...god forbid...proactive questions. 2) wrt Creature scumreading you...you think he probably isn't really scumreading you (turns out he was) and if he is it's for weak as hell reasons. Agreed.
But how do we know if we do not ask?
And on that note he never answers my question though he does confirm his read on you in post 181. 3) I didn't ask Creature to explain boring. I wanted to know if he was making a reference to this game or something else. So you don't feel able to give a "grand elaborate explanation" of your suspicions towards me at this early stage of the game yet you are willing to place and park your vote on me for asking proactive questions at an even earlier stage of the game. Fact is you keep asserting my questions were pointless and they clearly are not. Especially for such an early point in the game.

- @hapa...
so you don't have issues with my questions...but you agree with Aubrey whose issues with me are based on my questions. WTF?
As for the wallpost comment...my wallposting is usually done when I am catching up and is made up of many brief individual thoughts or comments. I could choose to break them up into a dozen posts but the effect is the same. OoO on the other hand is very long winded and a wallpost to get a single point across is not going to be well received most often on this site (as a few people have alluded to) and as he is apparently new to MS the comment was made as a PSA.

- Doom townreads me...can't tell my scum and town games apart...votes me. Wtf?

- Creature townreading me.

Page 10:

- @Doom. No.

- So 20 posts ago Creature was townreading me. I'm v/LA...not posting...and Creature votes me.
Why Creature?

- Good Kop posting.

Page 11:

- @Creature...
Why do you think Rels is SlySly? And does the fact it isn't SlySly change your reads on that slot?

- @Aubrey, this post comes off as non-committal scum.

- WTF Creature? Town read me....vote me....name 3 scum not including me....while voting me....

Page 12:

- Good KidAmn posting.

- @Creature...
do you have any game experience with hapa?

- A Moogin appearance. I agree with Rels town read. TBD on OoO read.
Why are you town reading Creature?
And not sure I agree with subsequent vote on Doom...though in a vacuum your reasons are solid.
Have you played with Doom?

A string of good Kop posts.

-
WTF Moogin?...that was a quick flip flip.

- @Doom...your reason for voting me is terrible. If you have looked at my town and scum games and can not tell the difference...then no amount of me posting in here is going to change your mind...which basically reduces your vote on me to a policy vote. And policy votes are usually a bad thing.

Page 13:

- @Doom...he is trying my tr on him. Smh...

Page 14:

OoO...it looks like you have meta'd a few players to develop your reads on them.
Have you on me?

- Aubrey one of the most town read players in games he is scum. Self meta. Seems to be the case in this game iirc.

- @Aubrey...
if you were town...how would scum ever be able to cause you to doubt yourself? You'd know your alignment! It's when scum cause the players who aren't you to doubt you that you have problems.

- @OoO...
why are you scum reading me? And if I am the scummiest player in the game to you...why aren't you voting me?

@Aubrey...you keep pressing individuals to get their votes in play.
Have you pressed OoO to vote yet?

Page 15:

- @Creature...Fitz is not lurking...Fitz in on v/LA as

Page 16

- OoO...you tell Hawk that when you think someone is mafia you tell it and lay out your reasoning...where is your reasoning for having me as the scummiest player in the game? And please put names in each quote box ffs!

Page 17: blur
Page 18: blur
Page 19: blur

Rels...people work at their own pace. ASAP means exactly what it means....as soon as I focking can. Which is now.

So I'm caught up as of hana's Page 19 vote on KidAmn.

Once again I'm up against a hard deadline and only have ten minutes to finish up...so here are my reads:

Town leans - Doom, Kop, KidAmn, Rels,
TBDs - Hawk, OoO, Moogin, Fredrick
Scum leans - Aubrey, Creature, hapa

I'll elaborate on more when I put my vote down. Probably tomorrow.

P.edit - CONGRATS HAWK!
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

Also holy crap responding to all these walls of text is literal dicks on a phone.

Also GRATS HAWK
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

bacadafagahajakalamanaparasatavawaza

Only disagree on Aubrey and Creature.
Sigh
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 463, doomfeathers wrote:
Hawk wrote:My baby girl was just born! Will be back later maybe earlier than tomorrow just felt like sharing!!! :D
Awesomeness! Congratulations!
In post 454, hapahauli wrote:
Fitz

Here we see hapahauli listing reasons why his scumread might be wrong shortly after saying this:
In post 452, hapahauli wrote:The thought process of a townie is "I think <player> is mafia, therefore I should vote <player>."
NOT

Also, he's been criticizing hypocrisy. Please get your reads together, dude.

If hapahauli eventually flips scum, I think KidAmn is probably more likely town, and havingfitz and/or Kop are more likely to be scum. He could be distancing without having to vote one of them.

Now that I have an excuse:

VOTE: Kop

For how much people talk about voting him, nobody's been actually doing it.
There's nothing hypocritical about any of my reads.
KidAmn never complained about OoO's post length.
KidAmn didn't do a catch-up wall of text.

How does that make sense?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

You call Kop your second strongest read and then follow it with a list of reasons he might not be scum, one of which is his posting style with bigass walls of text catchup, while criticising me for having a weak scum-read on Creature but admitting that part of my issue could just be his posting style

Do you not see the contradiction there
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 466, KidAmn wrote: I don't have a ton of time to respond to all this bullshit where Hapahauli runs back to his first scum-reads again to drum up a counter wagon instead of doing anything productive, so I'm just gonna make some things clear:
Lynching scum is pretty productive.
- I'm "coasting" because I work 50 hours a week in an environment where I don't get to spend my time sat at a desk posting walls of waffle about interactions with players on a completely different site, so yes, my posting is sporadic

- The idea that being willing to give FEC and Creature a chance to respond to my issues is scummy is straight up bullshit. If giving people chances to respond is anti-town and making use of the time the town has to discuss things is anti-town then I want a ticket to whatever bizzaro world you're on. You also conveniently ignore that my issue isn't just with his style of posting, I also referred to the fact that he was throwing out town and scum reads with little reasoning behind them AND him throwing a town read on Allomancer who had done nothing of note all game

- You conveniently ignore that my other scum read at the time (FEC) was solidly based on a series of particularly scummy looking posts

PEDIT - as Doomfeather says you literally do the thing you accuse me of where you call kop scum and then list a bunch of reasons he could be town

In summary, bite my shiny metal ass
VOTE: Hapahauli
All of this is OMGUS and ignores why I actually think you're mafia. It's very deflectionary and dodges all the important points.

1) Sporadic posting isn't scummy. I'm a busy fellow too, and my posting has been pretty sporadic this game.
The issue is that you're calling out other people for coasting, yet you're doing so yourself.

2) What's damning about your play isn't the read on FEC, nor is it the read on Creature individually.
It's being willing to lynch creature, despite posting explicit reasons for why he could be town.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 472, KidAmn wrote:You call Kop your second strongest read and then follow it with a list of reasons he might not be scum, one of which is his posting style with bigass walls of text catchup, while criticising me for having a weak scum-read on Creature but admitting that part of my issue could just be his posting style

Do you not see the contradiction there
Kop is not my second strongest read. Where do you get that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”