Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 817, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 698, Vifam wrote:Im not a PR I just know there is an angel watching over me that wont let me be mislynched today
Real.
This bothers me a lot b/c I thought for sure that when Frogger said that his lynch would clear LUV that the two had some funky role like Oracle that would clear another player post death. Or if not that they were neighbors.

It just seems like somebody would make a post like this to validate another player's claim later for roles that involve multiple ppl.

Any case I've been itching over that since the mutual vt claim, so I decided to bring it up.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1866, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1757, nancy wrote:I still think Grendel is a scumfuck and your read there is wrong though.
I really want to follow you on this but I can't seem to get there. What are you seeing that the rest of us aren't?
umm, as the player this game with the most prior experience with me... I'd think I'd be pretty OB town to you by the time you made this post.

What reservations are you having?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2344, Pine wrote:
In post 2332, nancy wrote:Did you know I'm a Ravenclaw?
Me too! My friends say I'm a Slytherin, but that is Fucking Horseshit.
Agreed. No way you're Slytherin. No way. I mean I can see where they're coming from and there are little hints of it but just no. I have a bit of Hufflepuff in me, and a tiny bit of Slytherin, too, but I bleed Ravenclaw.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2346, Fro99er wrote:
sheep is scum by meta
too
More about
this
please when you come back mate.

Your JarJar meta was spot-on earlier...
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Pine »

Right. These are my best mates, and they know me as well as just about anyone, but they're focusing way too hard on the whole "Slytherin are clever and resourceful" thing. The Slytherin mindset is all about
ambition
. They apply their talents towards self-advancement and don't care if they have to climb over others to do it. They can work together, but always their goal in collaboration is their own advantage. Look at what happens with the Death Eaters, and especially with Crabbe (Goyle in the movie) when Malfoy shows weakness at the end. He asserts that Malfoy's time has ended, and tries to take control and become Voldemort's new golden boy.

Ravenclaws, on the other hand, are all about intellect as a worthy goal in and of itself, as well as the means by which all other goals are attained. To Slytherins, knowledge is a tool to achieve power. To Ravenclaws, power is the knowledge itself.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I am definitely a Ravenclaw.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Prod received.

I need to stop getting so focused on one or two games when I'm in like 10. Will catch-up tomorrow.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2350, Grendel wrote:This bothers me a lot b/c I thought for sure that when Frogger said that his lynch would clear LUV that the two had some funky role like Oracle that would clear another player post death. Or if not that they were neighbors.
No

I'm a VT with a strong read
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Pine »

ThinkBig replaces Akarin, effective immediately.

Thanks, TB!

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by nancy »

Awesome! Hi ThinkBig!

And yeah you summed it up perfectly Pine, it's all about ambition, that's why they're the baddies!
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Pine »

Well, it isn't quite as simple as that, actually. The drive for ambition merely concentrates those prone to bad behavior in one place, as ambition is a primary motivation for bad actors. Remember that there were members of all Houses who went over to Voldemort, and it wasn't even Gryffindor that had the fewest; it was Hufflepuff, as their defining attributes include loyalty and service to the community. Peter Pettigrew, after all, was sorted into Gryffindor, and Snape into Slytherin.

This is really drifting into another conversation, so let us table it for another day.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Fro99er »

This is the meta on sheep
In post 1809, Fro99er wrote:
In post 499, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 436, Transcend wrote:What's the Grendel lynch about
I think it's about pressure and consensus.
And if you read sheep's ISO, he never actually pressures Grendel, other than with a vote. He just votes him and leaves it there and tells people it's about pressure, but DOESN'T ACTUALLY PRESSURE GRENDEL DIRECTLY BY PUSHING HIM OR ASKING HIM QUESITONS OR TRYING TO FIND SCUMMY PLAY FROM HIM.

There's more from sheep later. I just wanted to point this out.

now go look at his and my hydra's interaction in this game (my hydra is called sibling's quarrel): http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=70384

Especially this part where he votes Sesq for the lolz and for pressure:
In post 104, Cooperative Sheep wrote:How about we try to get Sesq to actually do something relevant to the game - or flash wagon him for funsises! Either way, we win.

Vote: Sesq
but then doesn't actually go pressure him until we call him out on it.

There's more

Sheep knows I pressure him hard, so I think he's trying to placate me here (just read his responses to me here on D3) because he knows I'll shove a lynch down his throat if he's scum. I've been WAITING for that game to end so I can shove this lynch down his throat. He's fucking scum here, and he's fucking scum with matt. (BTW that vote from matt onto sheep is terrible). However, sheep couldn't have known I was going to replace in, so before I replaced in he made that tell that he made in the other game with me (the pressure with a vote but no follow up). Had he known I was going to be here, he probably would have chosen something different,
but that's how he plays
. He fakes pressure as a vote, then does little to follow up.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2135, Cooperative Sheep wrote:Hello all - sorry, lost internet connectivity for a few days.
Will properly catch up tomorrow, pinky swear!

Just reading this page, I have no interest in the Frog flip, just saying. Matt flip sounds okay, so does Grendel, but it sounds like everyone is claiming everything - valid thoughts will come Saturday.
In post 2220, Cooperative Sheep wrote:@Frogger - you have as your lynch pool Matt --> me if Matt flips scum, but Matt --> Keyser if Matt flips town. How does town Matt make me more town?

@Nancy - what goalposts did I move in scumreading you? That's BS.

@Keyser - literally almosthalf the posts I make include me stating my top scumspects, and other players are complaining that I'm vote parking - I think it is super clear who i want lynched at any given moment.

I think we should mass claim, quite frankly. I think this somuch I'm just going to start popcorning, and to hell with anyone who disagrees.
Claim: VT
Popcorn - Nancy

Unless anyone seriously has an issue with this considering the claims on the table, let's lock in.

I understand Frogg's issue with Matt's stated actions, but can see how Matt could do what he said he did as town - it's basically my reason the the abrupt massclaim demand, if we get no other PR claims then I think Matt is actually not a lynch I support today, if we get even one other then I'd vote park him until he was lynched.
I agree with whoever said Nancy felt like she was egging on Frogger/RC - the only thing I've liked about her slot posting is pointing out how the team du jour of me, Matt, Jar requires bad play - this is something I (duh) agree with, but I actually don't think there's a lot of evidence to support the stance, so find it iffy she's advancing it as an idea.
I agree with the case for Akarin town. I wouldn't help that lynch at all. I won't help lynch Frogg, that is dumb. I have my lynch pool as Grendel, LUV, and Nancy in no particular order I can describe.
In post 2223, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 2221, Fro99er wrote:Nancy already claimed VT
Then she should have no trouble confirming that claim and popcorning.
In post 2222, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2220, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I won't help lynch Frogg, that is dumb.
Why is lynching me dumb?
Your concept that your lynch clears anyone is nonsensical in a world where people believe you bussed, if that was a bus, then who is going to legit claim that your other interactions are anything but scum theatre? Hence - it is dumb if you're town, because it clears nothing. If you claim scum I'll agree your lynch is a good idea.

LOOK AT HOW THIS DUDE IS TRYING TO BE ALL "I DONT WANT TO LYNCH FROG" CRAP

WHAT IS HIS FUCKING REASON FOR THAT? THERE ISN'T ONE
Heil King Froggo.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 2358, Pine wrote:

Thanks, TB!
Happy to replace in. I'll be reading tomorrow. Can someone give me a summary so far? Thanks!
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 2363, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 2358, Pine wrote:

Thanks, TB!
Happy to replace in. I'll be reading tomorrow. Can someone give me a summary so far? Thanks!
Stuff happened. Things were said. People were lynched. People were NKed. Other things happened.

There, caught up. #trollmod

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Sheep and MBG are scum

MBG claimed jailkeeper
RC claimed BP
Gerry was lynched as cop D1
Rauth is backup cop who has an innocent on RC

Jar Jar got lynched D2 as scum goon

I'm VT, Sheep is VT, Nancy is VT. Might be a couple other VTs i'm missing.

I strongly think Uzi is town.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2365, Fro99er wrote:Sheep is VT
and by is VT I mean claimed VT
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2351, Grendel wrote:umm, as the player this game with the most prior experience with me... I'd think I'd be pretty OB town to you by the time you made this post.
not everybody is as good with meta as you and I are.
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by nancy »

Fro99er stop scumslipping.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I lied about going to sleep. Hi everyones!
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2368, nancy wrote:Fro99er stop scumslipping.
THEN VOTE ME
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Fro99er »

i'm so tired of this game

might just replace
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Fro99er »

VOTE: mbg whatever

i'll vote mbg or sheep. that's it
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Fro99er »

/inb4 frog stopped voting himself
Heil King Froggo.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by nancy »

Hi RC! I delayed getting into the shower! It's happening after this post though!

It's okay Fro99er I was mostly joking. That Freudian slip yesterday was pretty bad though lmao.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”