Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Nancy, I'd add that they could have shot me and roleblocked someone else to try and stop a protective role.

Also, what are the possibilities that we're looking for two scum and a mafia traitor?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:20 am

Post by nancy »

Super helpful RC, thanks.

They wouldn't have tried to roleblock a protective role if they believed RC's claim. There wouldn't be a protective and also a BP I don't think? And if they didn't believe the claim and had a roleblocker they would've just killed RC and roleblocked you. Which would align with the NK results. But I find it kind of unlikely.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:23 am

Post by nancy »

A little help here, Keyser?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by nancy »

{Rauth, RC} seems very highly unlikely because I just don't see them having a gameplan from this point forward. Like there's no way they NKed last night and came out with a No Result today and are just sitting on their hands hoping to mislynch all of Town without their gambit being exposed. I don't see RC playing this way. So if it's mbg or RC by PoE then mbg is almost certainly scum. So can someone please help me here and tell me if my PoE is correct?

Something unexpected has to have happened last night for the scumteam, or they are just extremely happy with their position and went for the kill on RC because even if the claim is real they'd want to kill the slot soon anyway and a mislynch wasn't going to happen?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

If RC and Rauth are scum they've won, because we'll likely lynch through 4 or 5 VT's before they are touched.

LUV and Akarin need nudges.

I want answers from Matt.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by nancy »

I don't see the gambit working tbh. No responsible Town is going to lynch themselves into oblivion while Rauth continues to come up without reports, and I don't believe RC would gamble the whole game like that on D2. He'd have to basically be hoping that Town paranoia is somehow potent enough for all the mislynches to seem okay and yet never touch him or Rauth.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2272, Rautherdir wrote:Uh, RC is town. There is no way the investigation I got lied, the only way for me not to see alignment correctly is if I am roleblocked or if my target is Ascetic.
What result did you get?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by nancy »

Granted he may not have expected JJD to get lynched so soon, but it's still far fetched and gymnastic-y. I don't see this play coming from RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Nancy pls talk to me
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by Pine »

Akarin has not picked up his prod. While he technically has two hours and change to do so, I have begun the replacement search.

VC incoming.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 2281, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2272, Rautherdir wrote:Uh, RC is town. There is no way the investigation I got lied, the only way for me not to see alignment correctly is if I am roleblocked or if my target is Ascetic.
What result did you get?
N1 targeting RC: Innocent
N2 targeting Fro99er: No result
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by nancy »

What about RC?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Another possibility is that mbg IS JK, scum has a strongarm and no RB. They targeted Rauth last night without strongarm because they didn't expect a JK in this setup with Cop, Backup Cop, and BP.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:44 pm

idk make me believe you're town. pls.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by nancy »

Dude I'm trying to gamesolve. Help me. If we gamesolve correctly it's irrelevant whether I'm scum or Town because we'll find the scumteam whether that's me or whomever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I am trying to gamesolve. you are capable of pocketing me to the point that I'd rather selfvote than lynch you. get me to that point this game if you're town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:07 pm

like just trust me. I am really good at having really fucking strong townreads on town and you play a lot like someone who I almost never fail to read.

I don't want to be a doublevoter, I want you to explain your shit better and help me underestand you.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 3.4 <==

With 10 votes in play, it's 6 to lynch!

毛澤東, transliterated as Mao Zedong or Mao Tse-tung, popularly known as Chairman Mao, presided over the greatest loss of human life in history. Most of the 'Great Helmsman's victims were his fellow Chinese, murdered as ‘landlords’ after the communist takeover, starved in his misnamed ‘Great Leap Forward’ of 1958-61, or killed and tortured in labour camps in the Cultural Revolution of the Sixties. Mao’s rule, with its economic mismanagement and continual political upheavals, also spelled poverty for the bulk of China’s enormous population. His policies were also designed to massively inflate the Chinese population, as he felt that nuclear war was inevitable, and hoped that mere thousands of surviving Europeans, Russians, and Americans could be overwhelmed by millions of Chinese survivors of nuclear holocaust. This inflation of the Chinese population helped drive further scarcity and reliance on agrarian economic systems. Between 45 and 60 million Chinese were killed under Mao's tenure, perhaps more than the purges of Hitler and Stalin combined, rivaled only by the most horrific estimates of the Mongol conquests under Temujin.

[L-6]
Grendel -

[L-6]
Akarin -

[L-6]
Rautherdir -

[L-6]
Lil Uzi Vert -

[L-5]
nancy - RadiantCowbells

[L-4]
Cooperative Sheep - Grendel, mattblackguy

[L-6]
Keyser Söze -

[L-5]
Fro99er - Fro99er

[L-4]
mattblackguy - Lil Uzi Vert, Keyser Söze

[L-6]
RadiantCowbells -

[L-5]
No Lynch - Rautherdir

Waiting for their DOOM
- Akarin, Cooperative Sheep, nancy

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2017-03-01 19:45:00)
Last edited by Pine on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Or maybe me, RC, and Rauth are all town (ps. this is the correct answer)

@Keyser, End of day 1 you were a townlean for me. I didn't read over your ISO more until after Vifam said you were a strong townread. And when I said you could be scum because you didn't try to counter Gerry wagon by creating a wagon of one of your scumreads (after the Grendel wagon collapsed), it was what I was honestly thinking at the time. I can see scum motivation in saying you don't agree with a lynch on a townie, but not trying to counter it with a different wagon because you don't care if the townie gets lynched. The fact that day 1 ended in 2 days though makes all of this meaningless because I will never know if you would eventually try to start a counter wagon. This is why I didn't push you for this reason, because after I said that I understood the day was too short for this to be a substantive read. I understand why you are saying my read on you was bad, but I don't understand why you keep pushing me on that bad read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm not sure what you want here. convince me you're town and you can be my doublevote the rest of the game. but right now I want to lynch you and you need to change that read.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by nancy »

The doublevoter thing was just me having a meltdown. What do you want/need me to explain? If this is about your reads then that's fine, but I'm pretty directionless right now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:14 pm

I can't give you an answer besides everything and unfortunately most of that comes from before you were in the slot. Why are you so certain of MBG/Sheep? What associatives?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not certain at all of mbg/Sheep anymore, I actually think it's unlikely because it requires bad scum play and I don't like assuming that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Okay, then let's change this up. you're the doublevoter. where are we voting and why?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:22 pm

I want to see you scumhunt aggressively and I'm sure that I will be able to read you when you do that but I haven't seen enough of that from you. Help me with it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”