Mini 1875: Pine's Death Trap Post Game - Town win!

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh hey I just found out that I actually suck at this game. So RC you're a doublevote for as long as I'm alive. I'm not giving any more reads on anything. Not voting myself because it's against my wincon.

UNVOTE:
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

In post 2250, nancy wrote:Oh hey I just found out that I actually suck at this game. So RC you're a doublevote for as long as I'm alive. I'm not giving any more reads on anything. Not voting myself because it's against my wincon.

UNVOTE:
I suck at this game too! *HighFive*
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2231, nancy wrote:This massclaim is a farce. It's Gredndel/Sheep. Anyone who doesn't see this is blind.
In post 2250, nancy wrote:Oh hey I just found out that I actually suck at this game. So RC you're a doublevote for as long as I'm alive. I'm not giving any more reads on anything. Not voting myself because it's against my wincon.

UNVOTE:
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by nancy »

Yeah, forget everything I said. I have no confidence. I am probably wrong about everything. I don't care. My gut can go fuck itself. RC is the only person I'm willing to give my vote to. End of story.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Lmao
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by nancy »

mod replace me please sorry
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

:neutral:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by nancy »

Alright. Sorry. I just kind of imploded. Today is not a good day. Cowgirling it up. I might be in a very bad tunnel on Grendel and also Fro99er with the scum theater stuff. So. Goodbye paranoia. I deem thee worthy, my sheepiest of friends.

VOTE: Sheep
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

:)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Nancy, do you need a hug?

*warm tender platonic hug*

Once Akarin checks in, I'll rejoin the party.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by nancy »

Thanks, Keyser, it's appreciated. *hugs*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hugs for all parties that require them.

Nancy, if MBG is confirmed town, what do your reads look like?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:26 am

Post by nancy »

Something like this, which tells me I need to reset. And also partially explains the paranoia.

{Fro99er, Keyser, RC}
{Akarin, Grendel, LUV}
{}
{Rauth, Sheep}
{}

Rauth is obviously a soft-confirmable PR and hence technically a TR but that's my read on him based on his actual content.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

mattblackguy: I'm the town jailkeeper!

Fro99er : No! That's not true!
That's impossible!

mattblackguy: Silence! Stupid frog. I'm the town jailkeeper. From this day forth...
you put your faith in me!

nancy: No! No! If scum is town and town is scum... I don't know anymore.

mattblackguy: Ye-he-he. And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us... or die.

RadiantCowbells: I could lynch anyone right now.

Cooperative Sheep: Let's mass claim!

Keyser Söze: Let's wait for Akarin before we all self-destruct!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:39 am

Post by nancy »

Lol.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:41 am

Hold up like there's actually serious associative reasons to lynch nancy. The main reason that I'm not is the game is far more enjoyable with her alive.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:12 am

Post by nancy »

Aw ily too. Also lol.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 am

Post by nancy »

Just realized something but I'm basically asleep so

UNVOTE:
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 2230, Grendel wrote:It looked like you were purposely leaving out how you agreed with me.

Because openly agreeing with a scum read could smudge your shiny ethos badge.
So you're saying my thought process was "Aw man, I simply *must* agreewith Grendel's lovely point, but I can't afford to have people notice that. i know, I'll call out Grendel in this post in a negative light while also agreeing with a point he made and hope he doesn't spot it and bring it up - never mind that I could just simply *not* say I liked the thought and be otherwise fine with everything I'm posting, but I'll try this awkward hide attempt for...no reason at all"

Yeah, I don't think that makes sense.
Shop it if you want.
In post 2230, Grendel wrote:Also, if you have us both in the same lynch pool then that would inply your were entertaining the thought right?
Sure. But it's hardly enough of an entertainment to automatically presume everything you say is a lie from scum and not worth being considered.
In post 2231, nancy wrote:This massclaim is a farce. It's Gredndel/Sheep. Anyone who doesn't see this is blind. I'm on fone will be home in a few hours to post properly.
So farce along with it, claim and popcorn, and then you can powerlynch the obv. scums.
In post 2233, Keyser Söze wrote:Mass-claim is a bad idea this early - we're still in control.

We'll likely lynch in the VT's anyway today.
Agreed - let's have the VTs all claim.
Like, seriously now, how many PRs do you think are left? I want that info on the table, it's of more help to town than scum at this point unless scum are in the currently claimed PRs - and a massclaim will help teach us that, so, again, more helpful to town.
In post 2244, Grendel wrote:What was awkward about the shift?

And the transfer was that I came to was that your push didn't feel like you cared well I was scum, or not. It was for the sake of winning an argument. Obviously I was thinking that your case is wroung, but I don't think that was something I specifically said?

I thought it was pretty OB that I was trying to find my words.
Even in your answer here you're claiming you were "trying to find words" so I would ask you what wasn't awkward with the shift? You kept changing your tune as I questioned you on your motivations - that's awkward at face value. You can argue that it was town motivated awkwardness, but it's silly to suggest it wasn't awkward.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Lil Uzi Vert and Akarin still to check in and add their thoughts on mattblackguy's role-claim...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2088, mattblackguy wrote:I jailed Keyser night 1, because I felt like he had a decent chance to be killed, and would be a decent person to keep alive.

mattblackguy, explain to me why you jailkeeped me N1, when you came into D2 saying:
In post 793, mattblackguy wrote:Why is Keyser a strong townread? I can see him as scum.
In post 797, mattblackguy wrote:The fact that Keyser didn't make a vote outside of RVS yet was still active is a little concerning.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:22 am

Post by nancy »

Okay so what I realized when I was in bed last night was that I don't understand the NK and also why No Lynch is a bad idea here.

Correct me if I'm wrong with my NK analysis / PoE here but shouldn't either mbg or RC be scum here? I don't think scum has a RB. If they had a RB then they don't try to kill Rauth last night, they just RB him and kill someone else. And they don't kill RC because while RC is known for his fakeclaims there's still a chance that he isn't fakeclaiming here and you don't take that chance. Keyser is the choice 100% for the NK last night imo. The only way they target RC imo is if they are happy enough with their position to risk coming into today without a kill.
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Uh, RC is town. There is no way the investigation I got lied, the only way for me not to see alignment correctly is if I am roleblocked or if my target is Ascetic.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 am

Post by nancy »

Like what are the possibilities here with Rauth getting a No Result and there being no NK? If mbg is Town JK then scum had to have either targeted Rauth or RC or an unclaimed BP. If they targeted Rauth that means they have no RB. If they targeted RC they're happy with their position or potentially Keyser is scum. We have no way of telling which one it was until one of those 3 dies, I think?

If mbg is scum JK then they jailed Rauth and targeted RC or an unclaimed BP. We have no way of telling which until one of the 2 dies.

If mbg is scum goon then they targeted RC or an unclaimed BP but that doesn't explain the No Result. They would have to have a roleblocker or Rauth's claim was fake.

If they had a JK/roleblocker, again, why would they kill RC? That's just a risk you don't take unless you can really afford the consequences should you be wrong.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:52 am

I think Nancy is probably just scum tbh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”