She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah I've got work in 8 hours I'm gonna sleep
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6323, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6216, Vecna wrote:
In post 6210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
In post 6203, Nero Cain wrote:also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.
Quite possible nero. Either that or hes still scum that likes the current direction so is laying low. Im not quite sure what it is.
thoughts Math.

That paragraph is nai. Sometimes when wagons die and don't get reformed is because it was a scum bus or a scum wagon and noise from other areas stops it and stays fresh. Or sometimes it is as Vecna described.

Bed sounds great.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have too many scumreads and not enough scum slots for them all.

+

I had suddenly thought that maybe Creatures vote isn't a bus.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Maxous »

@Nero
I've cooled off of A&N.
I think thier "ABR derailed our wagon" was fairly dumb but I don't think it was particularly scummy
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Maxous »

@Mathblade:
Because he feels very genuine.
I don't think he would of ranted like that or done the double posts if he's scum.
Mostly just tonal gut read though. Like 95% of my reads ever are tbh.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Creature »

I'd rather wagon someone who has a decent chance of flipping scum and that can be wagoned.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Creature »

You know.

UNVOTE:

Let's call Vecna is town club.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #6332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Creature »

Math, do you townread Vecna?

Nero Cain, is there a chance both Vecna and I are town?

Maxous, do you hate the Vecna wagon and could consider any other option?

For anyone, which is better? ssbm_Kyouko wagon or Sondam wagon?
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Maxous »

Maria & Gerry are town.
Honestly i don't feel like they're *that* hard to read
i'm voting kyouko, so yeah
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 6312, Maxous wrote:I am not impressed that people who contributed to this game being a bloated toxic mess took the huff and replaced out.
I agree, and I'll continue. Taking a break from thread for a bit.

Lynch me if you must.

/end ate
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #6335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 2.11

Vecna (6):
Caesar Wills It, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, Brian Skies, nancy, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (4):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade
ssbm_Kyouko (2):
Yuri, Maxous
Caesar Wills It (1):
Mathblade
Maxous (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Creature (1):
Sondam
Yuri (1):
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3):
PeregrineV, Elbirn, Creature

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-28 16:35:13), at which point we will default to no lynch.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 6269, Vecna wrote:Yeah stopping sounds about right

replace out
:(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6334, Vecna wrote:
In post 6312, Maxous wrote:I am not impressed that people who contributed to this game being a bloated toxic mess took the huff and replaced out.
I agree, and I'll continue. Taking a break from thread for a bit.

Lynch me if you must.

/end ate
Want to join me on a Caesar is scum wagon?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Mathblade, you are out of order. Restrain yourself, or the Praetorian Guard shall take you into custody until your madness has passed. We disdain to respond to your spurious allegations, as they have no basis in fact.

Likewise, we dismiss the heathen Vecna's protestations of innocence. When he submitted his resignation to the Senate Exchequer, We briefly considered that We may have been wrong about him, but his withdrawal of said resignation only seals his fate further. This is an appeal to the emotions of the Senate on a grand scale. His attempts to draw parallels between his behavior and that of Senator Rampage discards the incontrovertible fact that this sort of behavior is typical of Senator Rampage's established character. We would also point out that Senator Rampage is not at issue here, but rather the criminal Vecna himself. Drawing a false dichotomy between the two is misleading at best, a vile deception at worst.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6338, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Mathblade, you are out of order. Restrain yourself, or the Praetorian Guard shall take you into custody until your madness has passed. We disdain to respond to your spurious allegations, as they have no basis in fact.

Likewise, we dismiss the heathen Vecna's protestations of innocence. When he submitted his resignation to the Senate Exchequer, We briefly considered that We may have been wrong about him, but his withdrawal of said resignation only seals his fate further. This is an appeal to the emotions of the Senate on a grand scale. His attempts to draw parallels between his behavior and that of Senator Rampage discards the incontrovertible fact that this sort of behavior is typical of Senator Rampage's established character. We would also point out that Senator Rampage is not at issue here, but rather the criminal Vecna himself. Drawing a false dichotomy between the two is misleading at best, a vile deception at worst.
I am restrained and calm.
Caesar if he is truly almighty and powerful knows that I do not respond well to being called "mad" or "insane"

Caesar the almighty will talk about their thoughts of where A&N says it is okay to blame me for their reads and the two theories I have please. I do not currently think Vecna is a criminal and the more you dodge the questions the more your wagon looks like the proper thing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 am

We have reviewed your theories and find the logic incomplete and speculative. Quite frankly, you are jumping to conclusions with insufficient evidence. We appreciate your efforts to solve this crisis, but you have drifted into paranoia, and allowed your fears to control you.

We indulge your doubts concerning the traitor Vecna, as we do Senator Senpai's, but concocting elaborate constructs of fantasy do you ill credit.

Regarding Senators Akane and Nebby, We will hear your case.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Senator MathBlade is in order per parliamentary procedure demonstrated in the first scrolls. Senator MathBlade is not convinced that you are Town because this post does nothing to allay Senstor MathBlade's fears. It is quite possible that the senator in question is having a moment of paranoia but the Senator wishes to hear you talk in depth about those players and how you read them and why.

Senator MathBlade humbly petitions Caesar for their reads on those slots. Should Caesar avoid these queries it will only fuel Senator MathBlade's suspicion of Caesar. Should these be unfounded I am sure Caesar can clear this up no problem.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Maxous »

I've lost my appetite for a Vecna Lynch and I'm certainly no longer dealing with Vecna vs ABR shit.
Can we just lynch Kyouko please?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6342, Maxous wrote:I've lost my appetite for a Vecna Lynch and I'm certainly no longer dealing with Vecna vs ABR shit.
Can we just lynch Kyouko please?
I don't really see a Kyouko wagon being something I would be interested in with 6 scumreads right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nero Cain, Yuri, Leonshade,Elbrin, or Creature -- Did any of you take the Pyramids?

I have a hunch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Sondam »

In post 6033, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 6008, Sondam wrote:Brian Skyes are you from epicmafia

-G
Was. I deleted my account.
Ya I think I remember you from there

~Gerry
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 6287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 6231, Akane and Nebby wrote:Dave because he's a scumread of mine.
Also
VOTE: Vecna
-Nebby
Wait you hopped from ABR to me and then quickly hopped off but went to Vecna instead of back to ABR. Why? Like I know you're whimsical with your vote but why not back to ABR, why to Vecna?
I see the whole ABR v Vecna thing as scum theatre.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

Also ever since nancy joined in I don't even know whats happening anymore, I don't have a hydra partner to talk to or get in sync with.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:47 am

Senator Nebby, We are glad you concur with Us on this matter, but your simple agreement shall not serve to deter Our suspicion of you.

Senator Mathblade we have long valued your loyalty, and your willingness to see reason pleases Us, and We regret using such terms as 'madness.' We assure you that your concerns are in fact paranoia, which occurs it Us is further evidence of your loyalty. We are therefore resolved to indulge you and cooperate with your questions.

Your queries, however, are quite broad, your thoughts rather disorganized. As Our time is valuable and Our patience is finite, We command you to please rephrase your query to be more concise and direct. We shall endeavor thereafter to satisfy your interest.

Spoiler: A brief translation
I'm still hard TRing you, Math, but you've been all over the map. Please specify who you want reads on and which of the many questions you've asked that you're referring to.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Creature

I've fallen behind. But I do think Vecna was town flailing in response to the pressure of his wagon. I didn't like Creature saying he liked the Kyouko wagon and then jumping to Vecna before it could materialize. I also didn't like him asking who should volunteer to be lynched in the event Vecna flipped scum.

I don't know why people are townreading Uzi. A lot of his comments surrounding setup speculation is scummy. He says most of the abilities are bad and that town shouldn't invest in them, which could be scum hoping to skate by with for a few nights with relatively powerless town while scum get a better shot at getting the more concerning roles. He also had a crumb as early as page 25, so I feel the whole argument of ABR pushing a scumread on him for faking a claim to be either insincere or misguided. I thought maybe Vecna was a partner, but I can kind of see a townie just wanting to hold onto a shitty meta read.

I think A+N is town. I like most of their early posting and don't understand why people scumread them. I also have a townread on Yuri.

I'm busy today, but will return later tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”