Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2249, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2241, Titus wrote:No. It is 100% your pride.

You have fucked up many different dayphases until I got here and pointed out Devil scum. Devil is portraying my doubt as to his partner as to doubt on the gamestate. His posts are more about discrediting me and buddying town. How much effort has he put into hunting? Zero. He's just shading my VCA.

You know why he comes off cleaerer? He's had two days to plan and buddy you, not to mention all the game days.

You also need to resolve why you failed before I got here. My slot was inactive but you failed every day after d1. He never pushed my slot until I caught him.
You mean like when you came up with your SECOND scum team of Lexa/shannon... which was AFTER your VCA?

No Titus, that's not throwing doubt as to my partner. In fact, the only reason you began tunneling me is because I didn't want to play your little game regarding claiming, you latched onto that because it gave you something you believed was tangible. That's the only reason you pushed me since then, not your VCA as your Lexa/shannon pairing proves quite comfortably.

You discredited your VCA by not sticking with any one player from it, you never showed any conclusions from it, you've not used it in any form beyond making claims it works, and you're pissed that everyone bought into it early on, but have since realized it was simply a way to hide from actually trying to scum hunt.

Want to know why I "come off clearer"? I'm not scum.
Let's stop the bullshit.

Scum come off clearer in lylo because they have days to plan.

My VCA fingered you. I locked onto you. I've been voting you for days. Anything else is shade.

I showed each and every thought process from it and then reached a conclusion you were scum as fuck.
I forced a claim from you, knowing I'd have my results to check you.
I knew what your claim wouldn't be with ThinkBig, because I planned to use my night results to prove you were scum.

You have only whined and Gin likes it because he can then tell himself that no town player would ever suspect his holiness and then blame me for not playing like he wants. He wants a solution where he's blameless and doesn't have to check his work. I know it. You know it. You're playing to it.

You still are not scumhunting. Nothing in this post is anything beyond Titus is the bad girl.

You have put zero attempt to scumhunt anyone but me and are shading random people to appear like you are.

This is lylo. You should have the game solved. You don't because you need Gin to keep voting me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:59 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Prana vote Titus
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

THis shouldn't be who is "clearer". This should be Gin checking his damn work, swallowing his pride and figuring out why town made the boneheaded moves it did.

1) Why were the counterwagons to scum lynched?
2) Why did the d1 lynch go down the way it did?
3) Why did town continue to implode?

If Gin honestly answers these questions, he sides with me.

If Gin answers who he likes more, he sides with you and tolerates his shitting the bed and not being called out for it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2251, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Prana vote Titus
He already is, but you're paying about zero attention to anything that doesn't fit your narrative which is frustrating as fuck.

I voted Devil first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

I voted Devil because it practically solves the game for you if you actually get over yourself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:06 am

Counterwagons lynched D2 because of Garmr and I, D3 Alisae claimed a fake guilty

D1 happened because I replaced in, so did TB, and I believed what karnos claimed.

Town imploded when I listened to anyone that wasn't me.

Was right about Karnos, LQ, Alisae.

You came along and made me think Garmr Prana and town imploded after that with a mod kill and we are here. Your VCA has already failed to catch scum as you thought Garmr. You've only made shit go downhill.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Titus »

And here's why as a bonus you won't actually finger a partner or even scumhunt one Devil.

If you say that Lexa's my partner, you're just going to sacrifice your partner for no gain. Gin votes Lexa, since we both agree. It stalls the game and has the same predicament. You v me tomorrow. So sacrificing your roleblocker makes zero sense.
If you say Shannon, Gin laughs in your face. Yet, you don't want to act like Shannon's town to appear to be "scumhunting", so you avoid the topic of Shannon entirely other than a bs shade which Gin still doesn't call you out on.

So you take the easy path, sheeping Titus isn't clear. Attack Titus. Ignore everything else, especially Lexa's scumclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 am

Logos over pathos
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2255, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Counterwagons lynched D2 because of Garmr and I, D3 Alisae claimed a fake guilty

D1 happened because I replaced in, so did TB, and
I believed what karnos claimed.

Town imploded when I listened to anyone that wasn't me.

Was right about Karnos, LQ, Alisae.

You came along and made me think Garmr Prana and town imploded after that with a mod kill and we are here. Your VCA has already failed to catch scum as you thought Garmr. You've only made shit go downhill.
No. I had Garmr as an idiot town. You're inferring I had Garmr as scum. When he was modkilled, I townread him.

You believed scum, yet town imploded when it didn't listen to you? Come on man. That's contradictory on it's face, and a huge indicator of pride.

You were right on a bunch of people, but they got voted anyway. Come on man. That's scum influence.

What are you doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:09 am

Do you know why I believed Karnos?
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:10 am

Everyone understands because they have context
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2260, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Everyone understands because they have context
You believed Karnos because of Charisma of scum.

I will reread this garbage thread and post the same damn motherfucking conclusion if you unvote because apparently wasting my time is the only way you'll be protown and that's shitting Gin and you know it.

Why are you insisting I waste my time?

That's the only reason you're refusing to engage me is because I will not waste my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

I understand because I know vote science.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

If you won't, then I won't waste my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:16 am

In post 2263, Titus wrote:If you won't, then I won't waste my time.
Bye have a good time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Titus »

Titus has been lynched. TheRealGin-N-Tonic and shannon have been endgamed. Scum win!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2250, Titus wrote:I showed each and every thought process from it and then reached a conclusion you were scum as fuck.
Why did you claim Lexa and shannon were a scum team after that then?
In post 2250, Titus wrote:I forced a claim from you, knowing I'd have my results to check you.
No, no you didn't, I'll repeat this for the hard of reading. I HAVE NOT CLAIMED.
In post 2250, Titus wrote:I knew what your claim wouldn't be with ThinkBig, because I planned to use my night results to prove you were scum.
You can't "prove" anything as nobody believes your claim, you can literally claim that ANYONE is scum with that role when all the JOAT roles have been used up, it's not like Gin can check to see if you're town, or check to see if you're lying about having a role. Thus you can make shit up and expect others to blindly follow. The fact they haven't is what's driving you nuts, you figured it was an easy scum win, and you failed.
In post 2250, Titus wrote:You have only whined and Gin likes it because he can then tell himself that no town player would ever suspect his holiness and then blame me for not playing like he wants. He wants a solution where he's blameless and doesn't have to check his work. I know it. You know it. You're playing to it.
No whining, I'll admit I've been sarcastic as fuck because... well your changing on how scummy Lexa is deserves every bit of the sarcasm it got. As far as not having to check their work goes... the words pot and kettle come to mind.
In post 2250, Titus wrote:You still are not scumhunting. Nothing in this post is anything beyond Titus is the bad girl.
Barring the fact I caught you out with the Lexa/shannon pairing? The fact your opinion on Lexa changed constantly yesterday? The fact that you are so obv. scum it's ridiculous and tomorrow we can sort out who your partner is in the easiest end day imaginable?
In post 2250, Titus wrote:You have put zero attempt to scumhunt anyone but me and are shading random people to appear like you are.
No not random. You have been so indecisive with Lexa it's ridiculous, and I'm certain Gin is town, that means once you've gone it's between Lexa and shannon, and I've got a guarenteed way of winning tomorrow regardless of who of them is scum, and I "think" Gin understands my reasoning there
In post 2254, Titus wrote:I voted Devil because it practically solves the game for you if you actually get over yourself.
False, you are making out that because scum didn't double hammer me super quick, I must therefore be scum. However the same is true in the reverse, scum cannot double hammer me if scum is, already, on the wagon. So no, you don't get to use terrible logic to pretend you aren't scum.
Titus wrote:
In post 2255, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:You came along and made me think Garmr Prana and town imploded after that with a mod kill and we are here. Your VCA has already failed to catch scum as you thought Garmr. You've only made shit go downhill.
No. I had Garmr as an idiot town. You're inferring I had Garmr as scum. When he was modkilled, I townread him.
You had Garmr as my scum partner when he flipped his shit, it was only AFTER he quoted his role PM that you said he was town... because of course he was town after he quoted that, even a blind monkey could see that.

Why do you insist on not keeping your lies straight?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2264, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2263, Titus wrote:If you won't, then I won't waste my time.
Bye have a good time
If a game ever reaches lylo with you, I'm likely subbing out. Your abject refusal to even consider where you went wrong (and no town not listening to me doesn't cut it), is just a nightmare in lylo. I am considering just not playing with you anymore but that's probably just me being overly emotional at you sucking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

I'd be ok if you reread or actually engaged me in a substantive manner with losing, but you haven't done that once Gin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

shannon, Lexa, whichever of you isn't scum with Titus, mind hammering so we can move on? Plus it'll make tomorrow even easier if someone's not bussing.

Also, I like the last minute AtE going on from Titus... really a stellar performance, but I'm afraid it fails as Garmr clearly has the victory for that one all sewn up with his double header and self implosion.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2266, PranaDevil wrote:I voted Devil because it practically solves the game for you if you actually get over yourself.

False, you are making out that because scum didn't double hammer me super quick, I must therefore be scum. However the same is true in the reverse, scum cannot double hammer me if scum is, already, on the wagon. So no, you don't get to use terrible logic to pretend you aren't scum.
Incorrect.

If Gin actually sees that I'm town. He knows my result is honest. Thus, Lexa must be scum.
If Gin actually sees that I'm town. He knows that scum didn't double hammer because Lexa is away from keyboard. Thus, you have to be scum.

If Gin sees I'm town, the answer must be Lexa/Devil.

It really is that simple, but if Gin refuses to assess things and come in with that PoV, the game was over and I wouldn't want to waste days of my time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2269, PranaDevil wrote:shannon, Lexa, whichever of you isn't scum with Titus, mind hammering so we can move on? Plus it'll make tomorrow even easier if someone's not bussing.

Also, I like the last minute AtE going on from Titus... really a stellar performance, but I'm afraid it fails as Garmr clearly has the victory for that one all sewn up with his double header and self implosion.
Again, telling Gin is shitting the bed isn't AtE.

There has to be an appeal to emotion. You're appealing to his emotion. I'm telling him to play the damn game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:31 am

PLAY THE DAMN GAME?

YOU WONT RIGHT THE FUCKING THREAD TITUS.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 am

HOW IN THE FUCK DO I ENGAGE WITH YOU IN PLAYING THE GAME WHEN YOU. HEY SHEEP ME BITCH IM A QUEEN; I DONT NEED REASONING TO SAY WHY SOMEONE IS SCUM
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2272, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:PLAY THE DAMN GAME?

YOU WONT RIGHT THE FUCKING THREAD TITUS.
Play the fucking game doesn't mean play it like you will.

You haven't actually checked your work at all. You just said Titus suspected me lol I'm going to spam to tell Titus to read the thread. I play according to what I value and I view the actual words as crap. Votes matter. You however do see it as important.

I even offered you an olive branch and said I'd read the thread and post my thoughts as I went, but you basically crapped all over that. Why would I reread the thread if scum can just hammer me at any time?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”